Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 2/25/2012, 9:43 pm

remember we are all here because we love chris. we are not required to like anyone else. some of us like DC and some genuinely don't. that's perfectly ok. this thread in particular is for people to be more "snarky" than they otherwise would in the general threads so people can feel free to express without offending those who wish not to read them. we all respect each of our opinions, no matter how strong or minority they are, as long as it's not against Chris. As our membership increases we may hear even more diverse and polarizing views about certain scenes or individual character/actor. Everyone is encouraged to participate and speak their minds (GleeAddict is an exception of course).

Talking about GA I am sure sooner or later she will find this place. Her life depends on fellow Kurtsies to hear her out. So report as soon as you see her (PM mods).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  sahhar 2/25/2012, 9:58 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Delight wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I am unimpressed with Darren's acting, and now his singing.

And I hate all this CrissColfer crap.

Hmm. I'm reluctant to bash another actor, mainly because it would reflect badly on Chris if his fans are found to be too disrespectful towards his work colleagues. I'll reserve my judgment about Darren until I see any evidence of him being mean to Chris in real life. From what I gather, it's mainly Darren's fans who are rubbing us Kurtsies the wrong way at times (with their hard-core stanning, their determination to view Chris as inferior to Darren, their hate mail/tweets to Chris himself), and it has nothing to do with Darren himself. I mean, there is enough room for another nice, young and talented singer (who can sort of act) in the entertainment industry.

I have to admit to feeling a little bit of resentment (it's unfair on Darren, I know) over how Darren came under the spotlight so much because of his role as Kurt's boyfriend on Glee. It was Chris who made Kurt Hummel iconic and a foreground character in Glee through his powerful acting and singing; whereas Darren was only kinda average in the acting department (anyone who wishes to argue this just needs to watch the Cough Syrup performance again, and see the contrast between what he's doing and Max's scenes), and his singing is, to my admittedly layman's ears, really not all that great-- it's not as unique as Chris's, it's not as soulful as Kevin's and even Cory is capable of putting more emotion into a song. In some ways, Darren is kinda overrated and over-promoted, just like his TV character. Darren became famous and came under the public eye not so much through his own talents of portraying Blaine, but through his TV character's connection with Kurt. What makes it even worse is that, somehow with all the media hype and excessive focus on Klaine (seriously, how often do we have interviewers asking Chris about the Klaine relationship, instead of just Kurt?), the character of Kurt Hummel got sidelined. To rub salt into an already raw wound, on the TV show itself, they had Blaine being portrayed as a superior performer to Kurt (and that's why he gets to play lead in the school musical and sing all the time in competitions) who gets love and applause from everyone around him every time he sings. They even made Rachel gush in one episode that they should use Blaine's 'Last Friday Night' as a competition song. Talk about character assassination (for Rachel).

Oops I should have added a bit more to what a really meant.

I don't hate Darren, and I should have added that I used to like his acting, but know I can't take him seriously as Blaine he is too much like Darren.

I can see why Chris enjoys working with Max. It is probably the same he feels working with Grant. They become their characters, just like Chris does.

I feel if Grant does sign on for Season 4 as a regular, he will definitely be the next Kurt, as he will be able to do the heavy scenes, Darren will just sing and probably get a few stories here and there.

I wish Sebastion would be apart of Kurt's storyline next season.

Grant stands out as an actor. Darren is playing characters that are too much like him. Talk about stereotyping. Everything he has done so far he has had to sing and perform.

There is a expression that I have heard which is a one trick pony, in that they are seen as doing one trick and that is it. That could happen to Darren if he is not careful, as most people probably will start seeing him as that or probably do.

I agree with this. I'm very impressed with Grant as an actor. I'd love to see him in more scenes with Chris. They have a lot of potential in terms of playing off each other.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Empty Sebby, etc.

Post  Guest 2/25/2012, 10:24 pm

OK - I'm going to be honest here and say I find Grant rather one-dimensional. I think it is hard for anyone to play opposite Chris and come out smelling alike a rose. I think Kurarofsky did it. I think Kurt/Cory are mostly good. Burt/Kurt are a powerhouse. Rachel/Kurt can be dynamite. I don't find Sebastian a "Mantana" and I just have a hard time buying his character.

I, too, noticed Kurt's expressions to Blaine in the auditorium. He didn't look happy or patient. I can't imagine that is what the director wanted implied, but that is the way a lot of us saw it. Since their development has been basically non-existent since ep 5, I can't imagine where, or if, they will go anyplace with this relationship. It might just be left at status quo, altho the Klainers are crabbing on twitter for more development, as are the Blainers. Every now and then I throw in a tweet saying it is time for a break-up. Razz I know they pay attention to the tweets and I figure why should those shippers get what they want all the time. If we don't make our wishes known, nothing will ever be done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/25/2012, 11:02 pm

Carousel wrote:Kurarofsky
Smile . One step away from kurtofsky? I love your tweets btw.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2012, 11:09 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
That's what I think. The extra in the audience received intructions from the director, if they get louder at one particular moment, it's because they were asked to do so.

It's just so frustrating that they have to do stuff like that and single Blaine out. It's bad enough that they have to throw him in on face on so many songs, but they have to make sure he gets more adoration than anyone else?

Seriously, someone explain what Kurt sees in Blaine?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/25/2012, 11:27 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's just so frustrating that they have to do stuff like that and single Blaine out. It's bad enough that they have to throw him in on face on so many songs, but they have to make sure he gets more adoration than anyone else?
and to make the casual viewers believe it is the case. dryy
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2012, 12:23 am

sahhar wrote:
Spoiler:

I haven't seen it :O
Spoiler:

dap1217 wrote:Just saw this,can't stop laughing.Brittany's hair is stuck to blaine’s gel helmet during the fly performance Laughing

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 0000k32r

ptdr I didn't notice that.

tanita_mors wrote:Talk about total loss of credibility if the only counter-tenor in the show and the only person who can even come close to the Bee Gee's sound doesn't end up singing in the ep. I don't even like the Bee Gee's. It's about principal, pure and simple. (I want an ABBA episode if we are doing the 70's thing - So many great songs to chose from IMO).

I think RM get a hard on every time Blarren sings or watching him derp and do that "I need to pee" move of his. I getting sick of it. That Glee club has like 15 or so people now and Blarren/Rachel/Santana/Mercedes/Artie are singing for everyone this season it would seam.

I don't have problems if artie sings more because I think he has a god voice but I want an artie/ kurt duet honestly; and about BeeGees episode ,I read that he will sing a song with Santana. However I'd rather ABBA than BeeGees Smile

Seriously, someone explain what Kurt sees in Blaine?

I think he was fascinating about Blaine when he met him last year and during the first period of the romance but I'm not sure about it anymore; I still have in my mind the gaze he gave to Blaine previously Cough Syrup is like "Seriously, do you wanna sing a song when I wanna talk to you?"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 12:39 am

I think most people will rent less if either Darren is a world-class singer and/or great actor, or he's mostly in the backgorund like tina, Rory, etc. I mean people feel that he's shoved down our throat because his talent level doesn't match his exposure on the show and blaine's cannon talent/popularity. I don't mind if RM seriously had a big hard on on this guy, but please, not all of us agree w/ his taste.

If we don't hear any spoiler about chris being in the studio w/in the next week or so I seriously think he won't sing in the BG's episode at all. :angry: I can't help feeling like throwing my tissue box at my blanket!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 12:45 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Carousel wrote:Kurarofsky
Smile . One step away from kurtofsky? I love your tweets btw.

moque moque moque 12 degrees of separation!!! and thank you - it is nice to be appreciated blushh

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 2/26/2012, 3:29 am

fantastica wrote:wellcome friend! you've come to the right place!

we had a talk about that scene just before blaine sings cough syrup. when I was first watching it when I saw Chris' expression I said to myself, "haha looks like their honeymoon is over". I am actually happy and I hope in future episodes there's a gradual breakdown of their relationship, if they are willig to explore more of hte conflict between them.

Now after I read hte article karen posted in community board about shipping, and the fact that many shows cater to them because they are the most vocal group and any negative sentiment can damage hte show's reputation, I am not sure where glee will actually take klaine to. I want them to breakup, and hopefully, as times goes on and the ship continues to be boring as hell, more poeple will call for their breakup and they will indeed go that route.

Thanks for the welcome! I don't think there's much chance of a Klaine breakup before end of season, and only then if Kurt's going to NY. There are too many screaming shippers for that. I'm afraid the only thing that us Kurtsies have to look forward to this season is the NYADA audition. After that? Well, I'm not sure there's going to be anything after that. I suspect Kurt and Rachel wil get rejected and end up in newly created Lima University.

Next season will have a split storyline, a whole new batch of GP kids to shove down the audience's throats, and a strong motivation to push DC as their new leading man. On the bright side, Chris will have plenty of time to write his second novel and a second movie script, much like he did when he was swaying in the background at Dalton. :angry:
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/26/2012, 5:34 am

dap1217 wrote:Just saw this,can't stop laughing.Brittany's hair is stuck to blaine’s gel helmet during the fly performance Laughing

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 0000k32r

uhuhu moque ptdr I never noticed that either!!!! That's so funny. I love people who notice these things and make gifs of them.

brisallie wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:Talk about total loss of credibility if the only counter-tenor in the show and the only person who can even come close to the Bee Gee's sound doesn't end up singing in the ep. I don't even like the Bee Gee's. It's about principal, pure and simple. (I want an ABBA episode if we are doing the 70's thing - So many great songs to chose from IMO).

I think RM get a hard on every time Blarren sings or watching him derp and do that "I need to pee" move of his. I getting sick of it. That Glee club has like 15 or so people now and Blarren/Rachel/Santana/Mercedes/Artie are singing for everyone this season it would seam.

I don't have problems if artie sings more because I think he has a god voice but I want an artie/ kurt duet honestly; and about BeeGees episode ,I read that he will sing a song with Santana. However I'd rather ABBA than BeeGees Smile

Agree with both of you. There's no justice in the world if Glee's only counter-tenor doesn't get to sing a BeeGees song. I'm fed up with Kurt always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to duets or solos or just significant parts of songs at all. :angry:

And I also agree that I'd much prefer if it was ABBA instead, I grew up listening to them thanks to my mom, so I'm much more familiar with their songs and like most of them. neutre

Definitely second Brisallie's desire for a Kurt and Artie duet!!! I would love that! wub

Random OT - I finally beat Final Fantasy XIII-2!!! Woot woot!!! bounce
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/26/2012, 9:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Oops I should have added a bit more to what a really meant.

I don't hate Darren, and I should have added that I used to like his acting, but know I can't take him seriously as Blaine he is too much like Darren.

I can see why Chris enjoys working with Max. It is probably the same he feels working with Grant. They become their characters, just like Chris does.

I feel if Grant does sign on for Season 4 as a regular, he will definitely be the next Kurt, as he will be able to do the heavy scenes, Darren will just sing and probably get a few stories here and there.

I wish Sebastion would be apart of Kurt's storyline next season.

Grant stands out as an actor. Darren is playing characters that are too much like him. Talk about stereotyping. Everything he has done so far he has had to sing and perform.

There is a expression that I have heard which is a one trick pony, in that they are seen as doing one trick and that is it. That could happen to Darren if he is not careful, as most people probably will start seeing him as that or probably do.

Don't be so hasty to backtrack. It's really okay to vent here in this thread and I wasn't trying to silence your aggravations or anything. I apologize if I came across as doing such a thing Wink As fantastica had said, no one here is obligated to like any other person other than Chris.

Yes, I agree with you about the actor bleed aspect of Blaine. I especially feel that the derpy-faces came on at full force after Darren came back from his stint on Broadway (We saw it when he sang 'Loveshack' and we saw it again with 'Cough Syrup'). Some director should really point out to him that just because he's performing on a stage doesn't mean he needs to make facial expressions that can be seen from the balconies of the auditorium. It's a TV show, not Broadway. It's just too much overkill with the exaggerated faces, and showing the TV audience so many close ups of his face is not doing him, or us, any favours tonguue

arina had made a good point too, about how Darren is put in a difficult position of trying to shape a character when the writers probably haven't made up their minds about the character themselves. Darren's shortcomings as an actor become highlighted by the inconsistent writing, and it is shown quite obviously to the audience that he didn't have a good grasp of his character Blaine. Hence, some of us here even considered Blaine to be bipolar or something. (Max Adler was put at the same disadvantage too-- when the writers woobified him so suddenly-- but his acting managed to save the character).

If Darren had been a stronger actor, we wouldn't resent Blaine on the show so much (because then, we would actually enjoy watching him on our TV screens, as we have enjoyed watching Kurt/Chris). Even when I watched the Season2 episodes, where Blaine was written better (compared to Season3), I could see Chris struggled a bit at times to respond to the Blaine that Darren was portraying (such as in the Prom Queen episode, where Kurt first learnt about the gay-bashing that Blaine had endured, but Blaine had said it in such a matter-of-fact and 'oh, it doesn't matter' kind of way that it's hard to work out how sorry Kurt should feel for the character at the time). If Darren had been a stronger actor, the writers would've written storylines to flesh out Blaine much earlier (like they have done for Kurt in B9 of season1), instead of leaving it to a once-off special 'Big Brother' episode. If Darren had been a stronger actor, I don't think the show would even need to bring back Max to act opposite Chris. There is a good reason why Karofsky was brought back. I find that all the Kurt-Karofsky scenes have been powerful and memorable, even back in season 1. I recall feeling so uncomfortable watching Kurt got kissed and later being crowded against the lockers by Karofsky (the wedding topper scene), and it was the amazing acting that made me, as the audience, become so totally immersed in the scene. The threat and menace of Karofsky was palpable, as was Kurt's shock and terror.

It's just that after seeing Kurt successfully bring the chemistry into his scenes with characters like Finn, Rachel, Santana, Burt, Karofsky, Sebastian and Sue; we really wanted the same for Blaine; but Blaine never quite delivered. Even in the episode where Klaine was supposed to shine (i.e. TFT), I find myself more impressed and moved by Kurt yelling at Blaine in the carpark, rather than their kiss-and-make-up conversation in the auditorium later on.

Carousel wrote:OK - I'm going to be honest here and say I find Grant rather one-dimensional. I think it is hard for anyone to play opposite Chris and come out smelling alike a rose. I think Kurarofsky did it. I think Kurt/Cory are mostly good. Burt/Kurt are a powerhouse. Rachel/Kurt can be dynamite. I don't find Sebastian a "Mantana" and I just have a hard time buying his character.

I agree with you in this. I like the Kurt-Sebastian snark scenes, but am not really impressed so far by Grant's acting. But yes, there's definitely less (or maybe even none) of Grant inside Sebastian, whereas most of us here can argue that there's too much of Darren inside Blaine. But to be fair, Sebastian had been written as a one-dimensional character; and Grant really haven't had the chance to show us what he could do in various dramatic scenes (Unlike Blaine, who had one and a half season of episodes already and I still don't have a good sense of his character aside from 'perfect boyfriend who sings too much'). And now that the writers had given his character a personality transplant in the latest episode, I'm afraid that Grant would suffer from the same problems that Darren had, and the result would be a TV character that no one in the audience particularly cares about or is interested in watching.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/26/2012, 10:53 am

I agree about finding Grant's acting one-dimensional. For now I don't know if that is just because of one-dimensional writing and he can do better or not.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 12:20 pm

brisallie wrote: However I'd rather ABBA than BeeGees Smile

NO ABBA. ABBA SCARES ME. DO YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE TO MUTE THE TV DURING PROM QUEEN BECAUSE ABBA SCARES ME SO MUCH?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 12:26 pm

brisallie wrote:I think he was fascinating about Blaine when he met him last year and during the first period of the romance but I'm not sure about it anymore; I still have in my mind the gaze he gave to Blaine previously Cough Syrup is like "Seriously, do you wanna sing a song when I wanna talk to you?"

Yes, I agree with this during the beginning. Though, he was fascinated with Blaine simply because he was the only other gay guy around him. hehe.

As I mentioned on the Glee Forum a while back, that I felt that the connection wasn't there in Ben either. The episodes Darren were gone for were kind of annoying because Kurt kept on having to mention Blaine, and their "reunion" was about Blaine performing more than anything. Kurt deserves someone more attentive to him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 12:37 pm

fantastica wrote:I think most people will rent less if either Darren is a world-class singer and/or great actor, or he's mostly in the backgorund like tina, Rory, etc. I mean people feel that he's shoved down our throat because his talent level doesn't match his exposure on the show and blaine's cannon talent/popularity. I don't mind if RM seriously had a big hard on on this guy, but please, not all of us agree w/ his taste.

You're absolutely right, Kim. I've been saying this for a while. I wouldn't care if he was even lumped in with the likes of Artie and Puck as far as screen time and songs go. I just don't think he should be lumped in with the Fab 4, which he pretty much is.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 1:01 pm

Delight wrote:arina had made a good point too, about how Darren is put in a difficult position of trying to shape a character when the writers probably haven't made up their minds about the character themselves. Darren's shortcomings as an actor become highlighted by the inconsistent writing, and it is shown quite obviously to the audience that he didn't have a good grasp of his character Blaine. Hence, some of us here even considered Blaine to be bipolar or something. (Max Adler was put at the same disadvantage too-- when the writers woobified him so suddenly-- but his acting managed to save the character).

If Darren had been a stronger actor, we wouldn't resent Blaine on the show so much (because then, we would actually enjoy watching him on our TV screens, as we have enjoyed watching Kurt/Chris). Even when I watched the Season2 episodes, where Blaine was written better (compared to Season3), I could see Chris struggled a bit at times to respond to the Blaine that Darren was portraying (such as in the Prom Queen episode, where Kurt first learnt about the gay-bashing that Blaine had endured, but Blaine had said it in such a matter-of-fact and 'oh, it doesn't matter' kind of way that it's hard to work out how sorry Kurt should feel for the character at the time). If Darren had been a stronger actor, the writers would've written storylines to flesh out Blaine much earlier (like they have done for Kurt in B9 of season1), instead of leaving it to a once-off special 'Big Brother' episode. If Darren had been a stronger actor, I don't think the show would even need to bring back Max to act opposite Chris. There is a good reason why Karofsky was brought back. I find that all the Kurt-Karofsky scenes have been powerful and memorable, even back in season 1. I recall feeling so uncomfortable watching Kurt got kissed and later being crowded against the lockers by Karofsky (the wedding topper scene), and it was the amazing acting that made me, as the audience, become so totally immersed in the scene. The threat and menace of Karofsky was palpable, as was Kurt's shock and terror.

Good discussion points, delight.

Something ponder: Are Darren's shortcomings as an actor really showing because of inconsistent writing? Or is the inconsistent writing of Blaine really the result of Darren's shortcomings as an actor?

I have always found Blaine's reactions to be a bit off, even in season two. With the exception of the lovey dovey stuff and his reactions to others admiration, I haven't really been all that impressed by any other emotions that Darren tries to convey as Blaine. He just isn't very convincing for me. And every time they don't take advantage of an opportunity to open dialog between Kurt and Blaine (which has happened a lot this season), it just reaffirms in my mind that TPTB fully realize where Darren's strengths and weaknesses are as an actor, and they use him to the best of his ability.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/26/2012, 1:50 pm

I have thought for awhile that the writers realize the quality of acting they get from Darren so most of his scenes, aside from all the singing, are lovey-dovey or more humourous. All his heavy scenes or set-ups that should develop him end up going to someone else. Sebastian was a Blaine/Kurt story, but ended up being Kurt and then was hijacked by Santana. Michael was technically a Blaine episode, but he didn't get much to do in the way of acting. All of his development is tell not show, and it seems to come from outside sources dealing with things for him. Sorry, I don't know how to mark a spoiler, but highlight...I suspect the BB ep when they come back will have development being done through Bomer and flashbacks as well as some exposition from other character. Blaine will sing, but not much else. End Highlight.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 1:59 pm

M&M, to use the spoiler tags click on others on the tool bar and click on spoiler. Or you can type the word spoiler in [ ] at the beginning of what you want in the spoiler tag and /spoiler in [ ] at the end of what you want in the spoiler tag.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Empty So True

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 2:48 pm

I copied this from:
http://waytotheend.tumblr.com/post/18281263570/regular-lord-joesus-waytotheend-no-one-in
because it is exactly how I feel and I imagine a lot of you do, as well.

No one in the club bothering to tell Blaine that they’re the reason Sebastian wasn’t punished for injuring him, when he complained about nothing being done about Sebastian’s actions - Because while Santana taped Sebastian’s confession she and the rest of the club ultimately decided not to do anything with it, simply handing it over to him so that he couldn’t be punished

Sometimes I wonder exactly how much Blaine and Kurt talk. I mean, Kurt was sure the cards were from Blaine, so like, didn’t they never talk to each other while Blaine was in the hospital? Did Kurt never go to visit him? And he never thought about telling Blaine what had happened with Sebastian? That doesn’t sound right. It feels like they never talk. Blaine was so angry that nothing had happened to Sebastian (and he had a right to feel so) so he didn’t know that Kurt was the one who stopped Santana from having justice. Why didn’t Kurt tell him? And when he went to see Blaine to ask him how he was doing, he looked so bored and uncaring and that was before he knew about David so he wasn’t upset for that but he still treated Blaine like they were barely acquaintances. So it makes me wonder what kind of relationship they have when they’re not making eyes at each other in the choir room.

And also the fact that Kurt had to go to the God Squad so he could talk about what happened with Dave. I don’t know if maybe Blaine would have been uncomfortable given Dave and Kurt’s history, but still…mentioning that would have been helpful, because now I’m led to believe that Kurt just…didn’t feel comfortable turning to Blaine during this time, which is just…really weird to me. Of all people, wouldn’t you turn to your significant other? But no, Kurt had to go to a club for people who believed in god, somewhere he wouldn’t have normally gone. You two can have sex, but you can’t talk about stuff like this? Oh, and also that Kurt didn’t seem to know before the slushie thing how often (if at all) that Blaine and Sebastian talked. I just…okay, guys. Okay.

Oh the whole Sebastian thing. Blaine knew Sebastian was after him from the first moment and still gave him his number, chatted with him, talked to him so often and so much that he was so excited about the Michael week that he shared it with Sebastian and kept it a secret from Kurt because he knew Kurt wouldn’t have approved. When you start keeping secrets, things aren’t going to end well. If they don’t talk, don’t confide in each other, what kind of couple are them?

Last edited by Carousel on 2/26/2012, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/26/2012, 3:06 pm

I agree with that, this relationship is really weird and writers don't care. I was also surprised it seemed Blaine does not know about Kurt's high road...

I kind of wonder if they didn't cut a scene in the last episode, because the way Chris played Kurt while saying "are you okay, you seemed upset" really didn't seem much like caring boyfriend. So I am curious what was the reason he said it that way, I would like to see the script for it.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 3:26 pm

arina wrote:I agree with that, this relationship is really weird and writers don't care. I was also surprised it seemed Blaine does not know about Kurt's high road...

I kind of wonder if they didn't cut a scene in the last episode, because the way Chris played Kurt while saying "are you okay, you seemed upset" really didn't seem much like caring boyfriend. So I am curious what was the reason he said it that way, I would like to see the script for it.

I thought that quote seemed so on-target. I wonder if maybe Kurt is just tired of the whole Sebastian thing, and miffed that Blaine does nothing about it. And then Blaine goes up and shakes Sebastian's hand after Regionals. WHY?? This guy had a rock salt slushie meant for Blaine's bf - hit him instead, and didn't rally care. Sebby called it a "prank" - come on!! Either they are setting up Sebastian/Blaine for next year or they have turned Blaine into the worst kind of wuss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 3:46 pm

Interesting post you quoted there, Carousel. They are right. Both boys do seem to be keeping secrets, and they definitely don't communicate beyond the heart eyes and the hand holding (and in my head canon the heavy make out sessions that results in Kurt wearing turtlenecks so much from all the hickeys Blaine gives him).

Kurt and Blaine must be the most die-hard Klaine shippers because they don't want to do anything that could result in any friction of between Klaine. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 4:03 pm

mellama wrote:
fantastica wrote:

please make me a "kitten" then. at least it will match my avatar.
Which (avatar) she will change at the drop of a Blarren song!! beam

Bringing this convo from the other thread - to answer your question, this:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Haha10

Last edited by fantastica on 2/26/2012, 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 4:46 pm

OH, come on. Why must we be bombarded with derpy face pictures? Isn't it bad enough that we have to look at him on the TV?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next