Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Shinra17 2/23/2012, 5:17 pm

My point of view about all this is that, yes, suicide attempt is a selfish thing but it's not a problem in itself. Living is most of the time a selfish act. Chris living Clovis to fullfill his dreams and getting out of the bad environment is first something he did for his own sake. He left behind his family and it can seen as a selfish choice too. When people have problems and they are looking for solutions, they're selfish but I think they have to be selfish and to think about themselves first. Now, if by selfish, you mean that Karofsky intended to hurt people around him, I mean with a premeditated or revengeful mindset, I don't think so. There're not enough elements to conclude that imo.

As for Quinn, I think it was easy for her to say that. What would have happened if Finn's family or Mercedes's family didn't accept to take care of her? I don't think she's stronger than Karofsky (her need of the cheerio uniform to feel herself existed is telling), imo she has been only more lucky than Karofsky.

Now, my contribution to the little horror game going on here lol

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Blarren-0340-31e2e4e
I'M SEXY, OK?! Razz
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 2/23/2012, 5:20 pm

^ lol the first one... gives me some bad thoughts. I mean....
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 2/23/2012, 5:25 pm

Shinra17 wrote:My point of view about all this is that, yes, suicide attempt is a selfish thing but it's not a problem in itself. Living is most of the time a selfish act. Chris living Clovis to fullfill his dreams and getting out of the bad environment is first something he did for his own sake. He left behind his family and it can seen as a selfish choice too. When people have problems and they are looking for solutions, they're selfish but I think they have to be selfish and to think about themselves first. Now, if by selfish, you mean that Karofsky intended to hurt people around him, I mean with a premeditated or revengeful mindset, I don't think so. There're not enough elements to conclude that imo.

As for Quinn, I think it was easy for her to say that. What would have happened if Finn's family or Mercedes's family didn't accept to take care of her? I don't think she's stronger than Karofsky (her need of the cheerio uniform to feel herself existed is telling), imo she has been only more lucky than Karofsky.

Now, my contribution to the little horror game going on here lol

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Blarren-0340-31e2e4e
I'M SEXY, OK?! Razz

Am I late for the horror game unsure
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Hgf10
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Tumblr11
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/23/2012, 5:30 pm

fantastica wrote:Here's a photo taken during the end of their summer concert tour last year:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 A35f9510

Notice how Darren (not blaine - all casts dress as themeslves) dress? I guess that's where hte inspiration for those high water pants and no-socks shoes come from.

Breaking up the horror game for now for my own sanity ( tonguue ) but does anyone know if they ever released a much larger version of this photo?

I really want a larger version for, uh.......reasons. phr34r
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2012, 5:35 pm

^ I have seen a larger version, but I can't find it. Maybe someone saved it before? This small version was posted recently in another forum abroad so I stole it. I've been looking for it for ages because I wanted to show you this and make a comment on DC's outfit.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/23/2012, 5:36 pm

fantastica wrote:^ lol the first one... gives me some bad thoughts. I mean....
Don't say anything else!!! Razz I'm surprised the idea hasn't be used yet on ontd_glee lol.

lol@dap1217 We're so evil! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 953301

@ColferGirl: you mean that reason? lol
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 0b0zoo-31e3644
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/23/2012, 5:41 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ lol the first one... gives me some bad thoughts. I mean....

@ColferGirl: you mean that reason? lol
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 0b0zoo-31e3644

Shhh, I'm not supposed to be that easy to figure out!! tonguue

But yes, that reason!! Thank you!!!! Smile *right click save*

If anyone finds a larger version of the full cast one though, please post it, I'd love that one too. bounce
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2012, 5:46 pm

^ ask in the general thread of GF. you will have better luck there I am sure!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 2/23/2012, 6:04 pm

I'm surprised the idea hasn't be used yet on ontd_glee lol.
Oh, it has, it was in the comments section of at least one thread. Still trying to get that image out of my head. vomir
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2012, 6:10 pm

^ i guess that impression is universal, because I haven't been to ontd_glee today yet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 2/23/2012, 6:21 pm

Someone actually made a manip. Should have had a warning TBH. I'm still scarred. No
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/23/2012, 6:43 pm

fantastica wrote:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 A35f9510

Notice how Darren (not blaine - all casts dress as themeslves) dress? I guess that's where hte inspiration for those high water pants and no-socks shoes come from.

ptdr
I just wanna know if you have a link where I can find this photo in a bigger size because I have a weakness for Chris's shirt wub

Glorfindel wrote:The fun thing is that right now on Gleeforum they are having a thread about Darren's faces. It's very near to bashing. And the first one to react in that thread, and make fun of Darren's faces is..... @Stephanie.

Double standards, much?
If we had done that on the KHAT or the spoiler thread we'd been shut down.

http://www.gleeforum.com/Blaines-singing-faces-t30018.html

What?! Are you fucking kidding me? -sorry the words- What's going on? dryy

Ok I have seen the thread and Stephanie is not upset because of Blaine's faces, actually she thinks was a funny moment during the episode...that why this thread is allowed and not shut down.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/23/2012, 8:30 pm

Ugh. Do we really need to ruin our nice lovey board with so many scary Darren pictures?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 2/23/2012, 10:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Ugh. Do we really need to ruin our nice lovey board with so many scary Darren pictures?
Heh. You are the administrator. You can declare a Blaine Derpy Face Free Zone. ptdr

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/23/2012, 11:13 pm

CloveGlee wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Ugh. Do we really need to ruin our nice lovey board with so many scary Darren pictures?
Heh. You are the administrator. You can declare a Blaine Derpy Face Free Zone. ptdr

Yes, but I'm also trying to be the administrator that let's the people have fun. But I just wish it didn't include so many derpy pictures. I'm going to have nightmares. And none of you will be here to hear me scream!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2012, 12:06 am

OT, but since it was only 6 bucks, I turned paid to turn the ads off on the forum for six months. So you shouldn't see the ads on the page when you are logged in anymore. Guests will still see them though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/24/2012, 1:50 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
CloveGlee wrote:

Yes, but I'm also trying to be the administrator that let's the people have fun. But I just wish it didn't include so many derpy pictures. I'm going to have nightmares. And none of you will be here to hear me scream!

Sleep with the lights on tonight Jelly, if not derpy faces will attack you Razz Seriously I had to go to the kitchen for a glass of water because Blarren's derpy faces and your comments about it are bursting me out of laughing ptdr
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/24/2012, 2:09 am

Jellyrolls wrote:OT, but since it was only 6 bucks, I turned paid to turn the ads off on the forum for six months. So you shouldn't see the ads on the page when you are logged in anymore. Guests will still see them though.
Wow, that's nice! banzai
(although I've never seen any ads here, or nowhere else btw, thx adblock lol)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/24/2012, 7:01 am

Jellyrolls wrote:OT, but since it was only 6 bucks, I turned paid to turn the ads off on the forum for six months. So you shouldn't see the ads on the page when you are logged in anymore. Guests will still see them though.
Bless you Jelly !!! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Kolce Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Punk Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Banana
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Empty more nightmare stuff

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2012, 7:16 pm

Sorry, I had to bring this in here. Totally stole it from ontd_glee. Razz

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Jh78yd
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 15ofoed

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I hope you all can sleep well tonight. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 2/24/2012, 7:33 pm

^Someone there said he was practising voodoo on Dave. LOL.

Just don't bring in the manip I talked about earlier and we'll be fine.
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2012, 8:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Sorry, I had to bring this in here. Totally stole it from ontd_glee. Razz

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 Jh78yd
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 7 15ofoed

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I hope you all can sleep well tonight. tonguue

Don't make me ban you, Marie Wink

I think I'm going to caption that Blaine picture "Look at my oil slick."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2012, 10:29 pm

Ok, I'm going to be snarky about someone else for a second.

Does anyone else wish that Heather would close her legs when she's sitting down?

I'm done.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/24/2012, 10:42 pm

^ my husband only wants to see her legs open. so the answer is "she'd better not to".

Song spoiler for 3.16 (not sure if it's accurate):
Spoiler:
This is so ridiculous!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: He sings when someone has sex. He sings when someone kills himself. He sings w/ other couple. He sings for no reason. He fucking sings way too much! and he's not even a great singer for god's sake!!!!

Last edited by fantastica on 2/24/2012, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2012, 11:19 pm

fantastica wrote:^ my husband only wants to see her legs open. so the answer is "she'd better not to".

Song spoiler for 3.16 (not sure if it's accurate):
Spoiler:

So is that why Heather keeps her legs open? To give the guys a little something something.

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next