Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  valkeakuulas 11/4/2014, 3:12 pm

Buenos wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Mark me as one of the suprised ones. Like so many I wandered to put his name down a few times when I remembered but no so much that I'd even call it extensive. So what I'm seeing here is again that there were a lot of us doing it a few times that did it!

I know I'll be voting but even getting him with the nominees says a lot.

We need to get him THE THREEPEAT....   Laughing

Let's see how much Glee itself congrats Chris for his nomination and pumps him up... coool
Yea, right....

I still find it hard to believe that he has to now be seriously considered a PCA regular like the men he's nominated with. I know it's been a fun joke that it's always the Modern Family men and Parsons, now it's just basically Modern Family and Parsons and Colfer! (OK with the exception of Kutcher this year.)

I've had a hard time in RL, but I've been smiling a lot for the past hour. Good news, good news.

PS. Maybe we should ressurrect the last years tradition of Voting support thread again?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 11/4/2014, 3:28 pm

I will spend my commutes voting for him if they have the app again this year!

I love that this year, my sole reason for voting is for Chris and not just trying to ensure that Chris beat Darren!

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2014, 5:43 pm

Ranwing wrote:Getting a nomination as a write in is huge. It shows that Chris's fan base is not only large, but deeply dedicated to him. I voted probably about 20 times, but I wasn't holding out any realistic hope of him making the final list. That he did so is absolutely amazing.
Yup, and it makes me so proud. Proud of him (for being the lovely, smart, ambitious person to stan for), and tbh also proud of his fandom (and we here are but a small part of the fandom, so just think about all the love and goodwill that's out there for him).

Buenos wrote:Can I just say it once:

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!   bounce bounce
Lol.  moque 

Jellyrolls wrote:I love that this year, my sole reason for voting is for Chris and not just trying to ensure that Chris beat Darren!
But admit: it was fun, though. fanny2

Kidding aside: I'm also glad that apparently many fans are still willing to vote for Chris when it's not for at least a part out of spite or proving a point (by sticking it to RIB/Darren/Fox).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/4/2014, 6:34 pm

Buenos wrote:Well Chris got in as a write in candidate for best actor in a Comedy for the People Choice Awards.

Hard way to do, and I didn't think the fans would be able to do it. 

His 3rd nomination in a row.

Congrats Chris!

4th!

This one, the past 2 wins, and in 2012 when he was nominated alongside Cory!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 8:39 pm

mindschemez wrote:
Buenos wrote:Well Chris got in as a write in candidate for best actor in a Comedy for the People Choice Awards.

Hard way to do, and I didn't think the fans would be able to do it. 

His 3rd nomination in a row.

Congrats Chris!

4th!

This one, the past 2 wins, and in 2012 when he was nominated alongside Cory!

Wow! I happily stand corrected!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/5/2014, 9:40 pm

http://www.towleroad.com/chris-colfer/

Now that Glee has outlived its relevance, it’s easy to forget how influential Chris Colfer’s character Kurt Hummel has been. At one point though, Glee was one of the biggest television phenomenons in a generation, and Kurt was the most famous gay teen in America.

Since its debut, Glee has won Golden Globes, Emmy Awards and a Peabody Award. It spawned an international concert tour, a feature-length film and even video games. The Glee cast has had more than 200 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. (That’s more than Aretha Franklin, The Beatles and Elvis.) To describe the series at its peak as merely a hit TV show doesn’t begin to describe the massive impact it left on the cultural landscape.

Sure the songs were catchy and the drama was soapy, but it was the show’s heart that endeared it to legions of gleeks worldwide. At its core, it was a story about outsiders, and no character better personified the series’ enthusiastic embrace of otherness more than Kurt. He became the new face of contemporary gay teens and provided a vessel to tell the stories of the “It Gets Better” generation. Even TIME magazine included him in their list of most influential people in 2011. His co-star Dianna Agron wrote:

“Chris ... lives by extreme truth, speaking out against the epidemic of bullying that he, too, faced in high school. The honesty that he infuses into his Glee character, Kurt, leaves you reeling. Our cast is blessed to hear things like ‘Your character has helped me through this, or helped me do that,’ but none more so than Chris. To witness the power he gives to his audience firsthand? It's wonderful.”

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/chris-colfer/#ixzz3IFDYwrJ4
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/7/2014, 3:07 pm

Glee's "Matt Rutherford"  has an HBO pilot!

HBO Developing ‘Bros’ Black Brothers Comedy From ‘Red Tails’ Director & ‘Dear White People’ Producer
HBO has put in development Bros, a comedy from director Anthony Hemingway (Red Tails) and TV production executive-turned-producer Mark Taylor’s Hemingway | Taylor shingle and Dear White People producer Lena Waithe.
Written by Ben Cory Jones (Hand Of God) loosely based on his real life as a gay black man with his non-gay brothers, Bros centers on three African-American brothers — two straight and one gay — who are each dealing with love and dating. Hemingway and Taylor executive produce, Jones and Waithe co-executive produce.
Jones originally wrote the project on spec and gave the script to Hemingway. Then titled Bros Before Hos, the comedy shot a presentation this year that starred Dijon Talton (Glee), Kevin Phillips (Red Tails), Tuffy Questell (How To Make It In America), Dana Sorman (Harry’s Law), Nia Jervier (Dear White People) and Kristofer Gordon. Here is a trailer; you can watch the full presentation here.

Obviously the title was changed from the original, "Bros before hos".  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2014, 3:54 pm

^Maybe the people are right who keep joking that Dijon is the cast member who will be the most succesful and famous after Glee. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/7/2014, 3:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Maybe the people are right who keep joking that Dijon is the cast member who will be the most succesful and famous after Glee. tonguue

LOL, look at my "Snark and Bark" post.  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/10/2014, 4:19 pm

Matt will be in finding "Neverland".

https://mobile.twitt...870090442989568

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/11/10/matthew-morrison-to-star-in-weinsteins-finding-neverland-on-broadway/?_r=0

Rumor has it Harvey Weinstein sweetened the  $$$ pot for Jeremy Jordan to exit the show and not lose face.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2014, 6:24 pm

Good for Matt. hola

He's a terrific singer, dancer and actor: imo he belongs back on Broadway, where he will be appreciated for his talents.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2014, 2:45 pm

Naya Rivera was( is ) a co-host on "The View" today....   neutre

ETA: here is the video:

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/13/2014, 7:18 am

Glee is reposting a few of old (cast) videos on their youtube channel.
This is one with Chris in it I hadn't seen yet:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/13/2014, 10:57 am

Glorfindel wrote:Glee is reposting a few of old (cast) videos on their youtube channel.
This is one with Chris in it I hadn't seen yet:

How funny that Chris mentioned Marie Antoinette as someone he would have a dinner with, and years later one of his halloween costume was her lol. Oh and sweet Cory.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2014, 5:01 am

Yikes, the drama between Naya Rivera and her ex fiancée now her blood enemy Big Sean. Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/18/2014, 12:23 pm

Buenos wrote:Yikes, the drama between Naya Rivera and her ex fiancée now her blood enemy Big Sean.  Shocked

oooh details? koolaid

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2014, 12:31 pm

mindschemez wrote:
Buenos wrote:Yikes, the drama between Naya Rivera and her ex fiancée now her blood enemy Big Sean.  Shocked

oooh details? koolaid

LOL, his latest music video is purportedly about Naya.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/16/big-sean-disses-naya-rivera-i-never-gave-a-fuck-instagram-pic/

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2014, 1:50 pm

I will not pretend to know anything about rap music, but this Big Sean song and the recent Eminem outburst just makes me think that it's these rich men singing *uck and *itch and *omo over and over again and then they call it music.

Couldn't they just make better lyrics, lyrics that aren't that awful, you know lyrics that make sense and are clever?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2014, 10:58 pm

I wonder what the hell happened between those two. I thought Big Sean didn't care about Naya as he's supossedly dating Ariana now.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/26/2014, 5:04 pm

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/news/a612637/glee-star-kevin-mchales-virtually-famous-gets-two-more-series-from-e4.html#~oWKKtYORfwi9Dd

Good for Kevin, his English panel show "Virtually famous" gets 2 more seasons of 10 episodes each.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/26/2014, 8:00 pm

^Yay for Kevin. I'm glad he's doing so well for himself. hola

It pleases me immensely to see the Glee cast members I like the most, or better: root for the most after they've been neglected/ill-treated by RIB while deserving much better (Kevin, Matt, Grant, Dianna, OKJ, JGroff, and of course Chris) are now the ones who are thriving and getting new projects from people who appreciate them better. 

Quality always rises to the top.  suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2014, 5:42 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/28/2014, 9:09 pm

^ Man, flashback when the show was so very good. That episode, and the Madonna one, are the two standout Kurt episodes to me. He really got to show who he was, and not just be part of a performance. Sigh, nostalgia makes you forget a lot of crap.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/30/2014, 6:55 pm

If I had my way  Kurt would have broken up with Blaine after the car scene, In The First Time. That is when  my like of Blaine but I sometimes got upset or angry at Blaine, turned in to very strong dislike and disgust  of Blaine.

I 1st had this posted in the Alternate ending for Kurt on Glee thread, but decided to move it to this thread.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 11/30/2014, 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add fix a typo)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2014, 7:37 pm

Gleecap Season 5: Where We Left Off | GLEE:

Featuring Lea, Darren, Matt, Amber and Chord, but not Chris. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next