Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 17 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  tanita_mors 7/11/2014, 12:31 pm

for it not being big news, it ended up in our most red online daily newspaper "Blic". and glee hasn't even aired in serbia. now, i don't follow the teen scene as i'm 10-15 years too old for it so i don't know just how popular glee is among them (after all piracy is wild spread here).

here you go :
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Svet/479896/UKLETI-GLEE-Decko-glumice-iz-cuvene-serije-pronadjen-mrtav

the title reads : CURSED GLEE - The boyfriend of an actress from the famous show found dead

at the end of it they mention that this is the second tragedy to befal the show after the death of the shows lead actor.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 17 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  brisallie 7/11/2014, 2:54 pm

Poor Becca :( and hopefully everything is solved soon.

And though is not the same media impact,what a sad coincidence it was near Cory anniversary.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/11/2014, 4:31 pm

ColferInspired wrote:No-one knows where Becca was at the time and her reps are dealing with the media as you would expect.

I hate some media ones are bringing up Cory.  :angry: 

I know the date he died is coming up but they could talk about this separately and not include him in their articles.

Sadly Becca is not a Glee star as the media keep addressing her as such.

She is as far as we know former Glee star.

This is tragic and some fans are being idiots and saying he was a Glee star in their idiocy when no, he was a night club owner. 

He was someone that liked to party.

Well, actually TMZ is saying that he was not known as a partier by people who knew him so, whilst TMZ is not the best of sources, speculation about his death being drug related is not appropriate until and unless more information is revealed. Being a night club owner does not tell us anything.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/11/2014, 6:30 pm

Not related to Becca,but was Glee nominated for an Emmy? I just read it on FB and I didnt expect it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/11/2014, 6:36 pm

i think paris barkley, for direction on the 100th episode or something like that.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2014, 10:20 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:No-one knows where Becca was at the time and her reps are dealing with the media as you would expect.

I hate some media ones are bringing up Cory.  :angry: 

I know the date he died is coming up but they could talk about this separately and not include him in their articles.

Sadly Becca is not a Glee star as the media keep addressing her as such.

She is as far as we know former Glee star.

This is tragic and some fans are being idiots and saying he was a Glee star in their idiocy when no, he was a night club owner. 

He was someone that liked to party.

Well, actually TMZ is saying that he was not known as a partier by people who knew him so, whilst TMZ is not the best of sources, speculation about his death being drug related is not appropriate until and unless more information is revealed. Being a night club owner does not tell us anything.

I was only stating what I have read from articles.  neutre 

I didn't say it was drug related.

It is just they brought up Cory's death and some fans immediately thought drug related.

But poor Becca.  :( 

She is a part of the Glee family as she is friends with Kevin and Jenna.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2014, 11:03 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 17 Tumblr_n8kmzo87d11svpq95o1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/14/2014, 4:53 pm

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/176713/aaron-tveit-kevin-mchale-headed-to-hyannis-port-for-big-screen-kennedys-com

Broadway favorite Aaron Tveit just landed his latest film lead in the upcoming comedy They Might Be Kennedys, opposite Glee star Kevin McHale. The duo will play 1980s slackers who try to escape their dead end lives by pretending to be Kennedys in what filmmakers are describing as “Wedding Crashers meets Caddyshack with a healthy dose of Animal House.”

Tveit was originally cast in a featured role in the film, as he discussed recently on the Broadway.com talk show Show People, but has since been moved up to the leading part of Johnny Manicotti. McHale will play Teddy Mulligan, with Neil McDonough also cast in the dual roles of Ted Kennedy and Mr. Handcock. They Might Be Kennedys, set to start filming later this year, is written by Ted Collins and will be directed by John Burgess.

After first appearing on Broadway in Hairspray and Wicked, Tveit won a Broadway.com Audience Choice Award for his breakout performance in Next to Normal and went on to headline the Tony-nominated musical Catch Me If You Can. On the big screen, was featured in the blockbuster film adaptation of Les Miserables as Enjolras. More recently, he’s filmed roles in the upcoming indie movies Undrafted and Big Sky and can be seen every week on the USA Network cop drama Graceland.

McHale, who has played wheelchair-bound Artie on Glee since 2009, will also be seen in the upcoming film Boychoir.

They Might Be Kennedys is expected to be released sometime in 2015.
it's official Kevin is making this movie..so thrilled for him..!!

bounce  bounce  bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/14/2014, 5:09 pm

kevin is doing very well. congrats to him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/14/2014, 6:44 pm

I happy that Kevin has so much going on. He seems like such a sweetheart. He's probably the only person in the cast who has been as underutilized as Chris.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/14/2014, 7:58 pm

Mark Salling's TV movie "Rocky Road" will be airing on the Up network on Sunday night.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/15/2014, 1:57 pm

It amazes that for as little as the character Kurt has been given focus the last couple of years on Glee, Chris and Lea are still the actors that are the public face of Glee, as far as marketing and recognition.

When Jane said in "The View" she hopes the focus in this last season was on the characters the public connected with and loved, and pointedly referred to Chris right after that, she voiced what so many want.

It's 13 episodes left and there is no reason the writers shouldn't  have a boatload of those episodes written by the time production starts at the earliest in September.  The delay in Chris film puts them in a quandry, as I have no doubt they had already mentally written off Kurt for the first part of the season's episodes, thus the insane idea pushed as early in May (?!) of "Daleastreet". 

All I can say that is if those lazy ass incompetent writers and show runners decide to highlight the mediocre Chord Overstreet (I'm sure he's nice in real life, just not a top grade talent LBR)  over Chris Colfer then those will be the longest 13 episodes yet of Glee.

My suspicion is that Glee might not air  until late Feb or March, especially if they are suppose to air consecutively those 13 episodes.  Which means all the episodes will be in the can before the airing.

Chris is now  saying that Noel will start production in March, which leads me to believe they will finish filming Glee by the end of February.  It appears that Kevin may be limited in his initial screen time because he might still be filming the  "They might be Kennedys" movie when Glee production resumes.  Apparently neither Naya, Jenna or Amber will be regulars this year, so that means that this potentially could be the most stripped down Glee cast ever.

No idea how this will all pan out.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/16/2014, 6:54 am

Buenos wrote:
No idea how this will all pan out.

Badly  uhuhu 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/16/2014, 9:48 am

With the delay in production and the protracted talks with FOX about just how much of a final season Glee was going to get (as well as likely how much cash FOX was willing to shell out), I wouldn't take anything that was said or implied (like the nauseating Deleastreet bullshit) as set in stone. The writers would have had to scrap and rework the whole plan for the season in order to deal with the reality of Glee getting a very abbreviated season and likely no budget for the multiple show choirs that RM had envisioned.

Chris will be at their disposal for most of the filming schedule so they would be absolute morons not to utilize him as much as possible. Unfortunately the show does have a long history of using him to prop up other actors and their storylines so I'm not optimistic about Kurt having his own storyline about his own successes (because I don't considering marrying his high school boyfriend who has a history of emotional abuse and infidelity a "success"). Most likely if Kurt is given any professional successes, they'll be entirely off camera and he'll be there to prop up Blaine and Rachel.

I'm watching the final season for three reasons. First, because I'm stubborn and want to see Glee through to the end. Second, because of Chris - I'd sit through five hours of him reading take out menus. Finally, because I am going to be mightily entertained at watching this train wreak go veering off the tracks and watching the rating plummet to sub-subbasement levels.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 7/16/2014, 10:22 am

Ranwing wrote: Chris will be at their disposal for most of the filming schedule so they would be absolute morons not to utilize him as much as possible.

Considering that's what they've been doing for the last two seasons, isn't it already confirmed that they are morons? Like, intergalactically appalling morons?

Besides, be careful what you wish for: even if RIB found two brain cells in the street and added it to the half they currently share, they might have the idea to use Chris more, only to have Kurt fawn over Blaine/Rachel and be Mr Best Gay Fiancée. Or have him be all about the f*cking Wedding of Doom that WILL happen, because you HAVE TO marry the first boyfriend you ever had, no matter that he cheated on you and acts like a toddler when he is not at the center of your attention 24/7.

Season Sux all the way.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/16/2014, 10:26 am

Ranwing wrote:With the delay in production and the protracted talks with FOX about just how much of a final season Glee was going to get (as well as likely how much cash FOX was willing to shell out), I wouldn't take anything that was said or implied (like the nauseating Deleastreet bullshit) as set in stone. The writers would have had to scrap and rework the whole plan for the season in order to deal with the reality of Glee getting a very abbreviated season and likely no budget for the multiple show choirs that RM had envisioned.

I wonder how close to the actual deadline they got to know that serious rewrites are in order, and by the order of Fox. I still place it with the annoucement that Chris would be filming Noel in the late summer, which technically made everyone, even most klainers in their own twisted way, worry how the show would work without Kurt. It wouldn't of course as Fox execs taking over after Reilly well know.

Ranwing wrote:I'm watching the final season for three reasons. First, because I'm stubborn and want to see Glee through to the end. Second, because of Chris - I'd sit through five hours of him reading take out menus. Finally, because I am going to be mightily entertained at watching this train wreak go veering off the tracks and watching the rating plummet to sub-subbasement levels.
I guess we should all get T-shirts printed out that state: "I made it through Glee" and Chris should get an extra special edition of that shirt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/16/2014, 10:29 am

Reveals volumes that Glee gave Chris absolutely friggin zero to talk about Glee as vague general spoilers for the upcoming season to say in his interviews with the media .

Agree they are being forced to revamp everything.

So Dot is going to FOX TCA's Sunday and she is a recurring guest at best. Lea, Kevin and Darren won't be there as they are all going to be on the continent so my guess is Chord will trudge along. Doubt if they'll make Chris go at this point.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/16/2014, 10:35 am

coxfire wrote:
Ranwing wrote: Chris will be at their disposal for most of the filming schedule so they would be absolute morons not to utilize him as much as possible.  

Considering that's what they've been doing for the last two seasons, isn't it already confirmed that they are morons? Like, intergalactically appalling morons?

Besides, be careful what you wish for: even if RIB found two brain cells in the street and added it to the half they currently share, they might have the idea to use Chris more, only to have Kurt fawn over Blaine/Rachel and be Mr Best Gay Fiancée. Or have him be all about the f*cking Wedding of Doom that WILL happen, because you HAVE TO marry the first boyfriend you ever had, no matter that he cheated on you and acts like a toddler when he is not at the center of your attention 24/7.

Season Sux all the way.

Totally agree with the above post. Would not be the least bit surprise if season six turns out to be Glee's worse season.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/16/2014, 12:20 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Would not be the least bit surprise if season six turns out to be Glee's worse season.

Oh, but we know it's going to be the worst. Each season is exponentially worse that the one before it. it was a real trick to make season five worse than season four, but with the School Year That Never Ended, Blam, Blina and the Rachel Magical Snowflake story, they did it. That shows real dedication, to so completely trash a show the way they did.

I will have to say that there is something of a silver lining in Kurt/Chris being ignored by the writers. He and Artie are the only two characters remaining that are still more or less intact. With the real exception of accepting Blaine's proposal, Kurt is a nicely matured version of the character that we met in season one. Artie is still the horndog with layers. Part of that is definitely due to the skill of the actors in keeping their characters consistent, but part is also due to the writers often forgetting to write stories for them and using their characters as props for other storylines. It saved them from a lot of the destruction that everyone else had to suffer.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/16/2014, 12:36 pm

me being selfish - i want chris to be in each and every episode but just for a second or two - long enough to warrant a paycheck for him but short enough so i don't have to watch.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/20/2014, 3:11 pm

Kevin interview about Chris getting hacked on digital spy:

Kevin McHale has revealed that the recent Glee hackings were actually very “serious”.

Earlier this month, Chris Colfer’s Twitter account was hacked and a message was posted suggesting that he had been fired from the show, while the following day Lea Michele’s account was hijacked to post a tweet claiming that she was pregnant.

Speaking to Digital Spy to promote his new E4 panel show Virtually Famous, McHale admitted that he has “no idea” what has been going on.

"I’m hoping I’m not interesting enough for people to try to hack me!" he joked.

However, McHale - who confirmed that he has changed his password since the hackings - admitted that the invasions were more worrying than they seemed.

"I talked to Chris, and it was this super-serious thing where it wasn’t just his Twitter they hacked," he said. "It was everything. I feel like on the surface it seemed like, ‘Oh, someone hacked his Twitter’, but it got quite serious and he had to change everything.

"I don’t know why people do it, it’s stupid, but luckily people know it was just somebody who was acting insane and hacked into his account."

However, McHale admitted that the cast initially weren’t sure whether or not Colfer had really been hacked, saying: “I saw that tweet and one of the other cast members texted me what he tweeted like, ‘Is this true?’ I’m like, ‘I don’t know! I don’t know why you would tweet it…’ I mean, I don’t know why he would tweet before actually telling any of us!”

x
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/20/2014, 4:23 pm

That is really upsetting, even if it didn't happen but they cannot really know...Just the notion that someone might have gone though any private files and stuff makes it upsetting enough to wanting to change all the settings and passwords.

If the poor guy wasn't tired enough from his tour to have to do and worry about that as well.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2014, 4:33 pm

i can see the danger - most people cannot remember more than one or two passwords so they tend to use the same for every accounts.

celebrities are easier targets because their private info such as birthdays, siblings, parents, pets and children/spouses if any are public info basically so if they use any of these info as passwords and logins their accounts are just as transparent as if they are not protected at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/21/2014, 12:37 am

Of course it would have been frightening that someone hacked these accounts.

Chris would have worried they might have been able to get into other accounts. Same with Lea.

I hope he chooses to relax after the tour and just have a stress free August.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/21/2014, 11:03 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next