Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel 1/21/2015, 1:14 pm

The only obligation Chris still has to Glee after filming is over will probably be keeping his mouth shut about it for another year or so.
A gag order to prevent people from talking about the BTS shenanigans of the show.

Btw: it will be interesting to see who from the cast will be the first to spill the beans. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  valkeakuulas 1/21/2015, 4:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Btw: it will be interesting to see who from the cast will be the first to spill the beans. fanny2

When someone hits a professional desert batch and some entertainment source offers enough money. So my bet is... about a year and a half.

Or then if someone of the cast gets incredibly important and they'll do some sort of retrospectand ask about the humble beginnings and what hardships the show had from the others . (Hoping of course Chris being the one causing the buzz.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2015, 8:34 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Btw: it will be interesting to see who from the cast will be the first to spill the beans. fanny2

I'm putting my money on Darren .
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2015, 10:27 pm

I love this guy! ptdr

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 36 Tumblr_nbcarnFHv71ri1mzuo1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/21/2015, 10:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I love this guy!   ptdr

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 36 Tumblr_nbcarnFHv71ri1mzuo1_500

He is the best! LOL! I wonder if he liked the show early on too and resents what happened to it.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/21/2015, 10:42 pm

Oh my, LOL. Brian Cantor just dropping truth bombs whenever he talks about Glee.

M&M wrote:He is the best! LOL! I wonder if he liked the show early on too and resents what happened to it.

This! He comes off exactly like the many other disenchanted fans.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/21/2015, 10:47 pm

The rest of them who loved-then-hated Glee stopped watching. I'm glad Brian is willing to hang on 'til the end just to bring us his glorious shade Smile .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/21/2015, 11:49 pm

i love that guy!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2015, 11:52 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 36 Tumblr_nik3epnYOs1s212seo1_1280
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/21/2015, 11:53 pm

max is hard at work. congrats.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/21/2015, 11:56 pm

So happy to see Max and Grant finding success after being so abused by certain sections of the Glee fandom. I hope Ollie keeps finding good parts too.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/22/2015, 12:17 am

in a way they weren't tied down w/ glee like regular cast did so they could find other, better projects to do.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/22/2015, 1:54 am

Max Adler is going to be on Big Bang Theory. Smile 

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 36 Tumblr_nik8svANpH1tvboppo1_540
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/22/2015, 2:56 am

Really happy for Max. Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/22/2015, 5:17 am

angelnessa wrote:So happy to see Max and Grant finding success after being so abused by certain sections of the Glee fandom. I hope Ollie keeps finding good parts too.
I don't know the details, but I read on tumblr that Ollie is on another tv show as well, as regular or recurring guest star. neutre

I love that Brian Cantor guy. Laying down the truth, lol. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/22/2015, 8:32 am

Glorfindel wrote:
angelnessa wrote:So happy to see Max and Grant finding success after being so abused by certain sections of the Glee fandom. I hope Ollie keeps finding good parts too.
I don't know the details, but I read on tumblr that Ollie is on another tv show as well, as regular or recurring guest star. neutre

I love that Brian Cantor guy. Laying down the truth, lol. Razz

He is on Pretty Little Liars as a regular. neutre

His character is named Colin.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/22/2015, 9:54 am

^Ah yes, now I remember. beam

Good for him. thumnup
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/22/2015, 4:14 pm

I'm seeing a pattern.  Actors with potential, who were underused or misused on Glee are getting opportunities to shine.  Max, Grant, and now Melissa Benoiste, who is going to be Supergirl.  She might get to work with Grant in the future.  Hopefully the same for several other people.  I have no fears for Chris, he has great opportunities set up.  I am also happy for Matt, but I think Kevin was grossly underutilized.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/22/2015, 5:45 pm

I always thought those types will have it easiest breaking into bigger and better post glee life. Due to their appearance on the show, they have just enough noteriety to establish and nurture a fanbase, creating much easier buzz than a complete unknown, but because their glee stint wasnt a longer tenure or major player they are obscure enough and less susceptible to typecasting, or having the challenge to shed a distinguished character from public perception.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/22/2015, 5:58 pm

i SOOO don't see that chick as supergirl (she was so bland on glee, but kind of decent on her 2-3 episode stint in season 1 of homeland) but i will give her a chance. she may surprise, just like grant has charmed everyone as barry.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/22/2015, 6:44 pm

^I also don't see her as supergirl, she doesn't seem to have the edge and energy for it.
But she is a beautiful white girl, and apparently the producers of CBS saw something in her, so good for her. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/22/2015, 9:43 pm

she is totally white bread - boring but hay lots of people prefer white bread than nutricious whole wheat bread! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/22/2015, 9:59 pm

Supergirl isn't exactly the most exciting superhero going. She's basically a rehash of Superman's storyline, but with enough t&a to keep the fanboys happy.

And admittedly, speaking as a comic fan here, it's been hard to get a show with a female hero lead off the ground. They couldn't do it with DC Comic's most iconic female character, Wonder Woman (the recent attempt was a fail of epic proportions - along the lines of That's So Rachel). And being on CBS, the ratings expectations are going to be a lot higher than on the CW. While it's great for Melissa to be cast, I don't see this show lasting long.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/22/2015, 10:00 pm

My internet service provider had a link to an article about Melissa with the title "Glee Star gets Cast as Supergirl" and they included a picture of the original cast, and no Melissa. Oops.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/22/2015, 10:16 pm

I know she's been acting in some critically acclaimed films since Glee, but that's a lot of pressure on her young shoulders. Grant's doing well, so maybe she'll surprise everyone, but I'll admit I was side-eyeing the casting choice too. All I've ever seen her in is bits of Glee though, and that show serves no one well.

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next