Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Buenos 10/22/2014, 2:40 am

http://www.thebacklot.com/scream-queens-greenlit-and-other-possible-ryan-murphy-mash-ups/10/2014/

“Scream Queens” Greenlit! Our Sugestions For Other Ryan Murphy Mash-Ups

4. American Horror Story: Glee
Actually just another season of Glee. Seriously, it is the scariest thing I could possibly think of. (All T, all shade.)

ptdr
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2014, 9:51 am

^The Backlot throwing shade, lol.
But I detect no lies.  Wink

Jellyrolls wrote:I can't imagine that anyone is going to make it in as a write in candidate.  Glee just doesn't have the heat to get it done.

Honestly, I hope Glee gets zero nominations (or one just for Chris).  I would hate the thought of a repeat of last year with the voting, and the cheating.  I bet the People's Choice people would prefer to have the Glee fandom away from the voting, too Wink  It was such a mess last year.
Same here.
I don't think I can get really invested in it this year: voting so many times is dull! Sleep

Since I don't think the Klaine and Daleastreet write-in campaigns will have any success (their fanbases are simply not big enough compared to the other candidates: they couldn't even win from them when they were on the voting list last year), and Chris won't be directly opposite e.g. Darren (so there's nothing really to proof or at stake this time), I'm fine with letting this one go.
Maybe I'll get a bit more enthusiasted if Chris will be a nominee against all odds after all, but that's a really long shot imo.

Although it's a pity that 2 times in a row winner Chris, who won his 2nd award last year, isn't even nominated in the first round of this year, because Glee has basically sunk so low since then that it's basically off the radar of media/popularity contests like the PCA's.

I also suspect that the PCA's were not pleased with last year's cheating and bot voting mess, so maybe (besides the decline in popularity of Glee) that's part of why Glee is not nominated in any category anymore.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2014, 6:06 pm

Although it's a pity that 2 times in a row winner Chris, who won his 2nd award last year, isn't even nominated in the first round of this year, because Glee has basically sunk so low since then that it's basically off the radar of media/popularity contests like the PCA's.

Since NBC's "Parks and Recreation" is also a mid season show and it's overall ratings for last year were even lower than Glee's, I do think it's a combination that FOX didn't give a fuck about Glee being promoted (they could have told the producers to include Glee) and PCA are tired of the Glee fandom hassles.

Having said that, you WANT more hits to your website.... Rolling Eyes
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2014, 2:37 pm

The 17 Best Halloween Episodes In TV History

17. “The Rocky Horror Glee Show”
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 31 2i2arnq
Just kidding, this episode was horrible. We’re here for Chris Colfer as Riff Raff and of course the singing, but boy, was this the beginning of the end for “Glee” as we once knew it. Let’s move on.
mtv.com x

Lol, I detect no lies.  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 10/25/2014, 2:43 pm

Lol , oh dear!
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/25/2014, 3:21 pm

wow, so true! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/2/2014, 9:12 pm

I was on a cruise last week, and I'm just catching up on my DVR now.  They used the Glee version of "Time Warp" for a team dance on dancing with the stars last week:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2014, 7:53 am

Looks like Chris and Grant are both nominated for a PCA. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/3/2014, 7:56 am

ColferInspired wrote:Looks like Chris and Grant are both nominated for a PCA. neutre

Have they officially been announced?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2014, 8:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Looks like Chris and Grant are both nominated for a PCA. neutre

Have they officially been announced?

Someone posted that they had been on tumblr, but I don't see any post yet.

I think I will look it up myself, instead, if it is true to see if they have or not.

This person I follow is usually correct, but if so, I wish she had posted a link.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/3/2014, 8:09 am

The nominees are announced on the 4 November.

So, unless they have inside information, I won't believe it until I see it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/3/2014, 2:38 pm

The odds are against them, definitely, on being write in candidates who garner enough votes that way so I'm thinking it's just a tumblr rumor.

I must say the PCA's really dropped the ball on not putting Grant Gustin on the ballot for new breakout star ( or something to that effect).  They listed his costar Jesse L Martin ( who I love) but not Grant??  Shocked

It's a category I could have seen Grant with a very good chance of winning, especially all the good buzz/notices "The Flash" has gotten.

On the same note, I think Chris would have had a good shot if he was listed on the ballot.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/3/2014, 2:46 pm

^ lots of dirty politics underneath every "award" show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/3/2014, 2:51 pm

fantastica wrote:^ lots of dirty politics underneath every "award" show.

Tell me about, I read a book about the machinations behind one of the most prestigious of them all, the Nobel Prizes from Sweden, and it shattered all my illusions. Razz

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 2:22 pm

Well Chris got in as a write in candidate for best actor in a Comedy for the People Choice Awards.

Hard way to do, and I didn't think the fans would be able to do it. 

His 3rd nomination in a row.

Congrats Chris!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/4/2014, 2:30 pm

Buenos wrote:Well Chris got in as a write in candidate for best actor in a Comedy for the People Choice Awards.

Hard way to do, and I didn't think the fans would be able to do it. 

His 3rd nomination in a row.

Congrats Chris!

Way to go Chris! It says a lot about his fans that they got him on the ballot as a write in! I voted a few times, but didn't think he would do it.

But I will be voting to get him his third win!

And I have to snicker at the fact that it was Chris' fans that got him on the ballot when there were people actively trying to get Daleastreet on there (and correct me if I'm wrong, none of them get nominated).

Of course, nothing motivates Chris fans like Darren stans being nasty.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/4/2014, 2:34 pm

Getting a nomination as a write in is huge. It shows that Chris's fan base is not only large, but deeply dedicated to him. I voted probably about 20 times, but I wasn't holding out any realistic hope of him making the final list. That he did so is absolutely amazing.

As for Darren... *crickets*
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 2:37 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:But I will be voting to get him his third win!

Jellyrolls, I thought I was through with the PCA's but Chris is going to pull me in one last time.  The sneaky bastard!

Not gonna lie, this time my vote can be translated to "Fuck you Glee showrunners, Chris Colfer is the star you neglected and the only nomination you got."
Sneaky suspicion not all Glee "fans" are thrilled with his nomination...  Razz

Can I just say it once:

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!   bounce bounce

Last edited by Buenos on 11/4/2014, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 2:38 pm

Ranwing wrote:Getting a nomination as a write in is huge. It shows that Chris's fan base is not only large, but deeply dedicated to him.

banzai banzai banzai banzai
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/4/2014, 2:40 pm

Aw gezz... just realized that I'm now going to get carpal tunnel in my thumbs voting for him again. Even though I don't have him competing with Darren this time around (because let's be honest... there just isn't any competition), I still want him to win. There goes my free time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/4/2014, 2:54 pm

I am honestly (and pleasantly!) surprised. The odds were against him considering he was a write-in. And I must admit, I voted only a couple of times (literally, twice) because I thought it was impossible. This is truly amazing and a great feat from his fan base. I'm really impressed.

I'm so amped up that I am DEFINITELY back on crazy voting mode. This is insane hiphopa !!!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/4/2014, 2:58 pm

I wasn't going to be crazy-voting this year, but I know I'll be crazy-voting anyway, not only because Chris deserves it, but as one last "fuck you" to Glee. I'm getting a fire under me just thinking about it Twisted Evil .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/4/2014, 2:58 pm

Mark me as one of the suprised ones. Like so many I wandered to put his name down a few times when I remembered but no so much that I'd even call it extensive. So what I'm seeing here is again that there were a lot of us doing it a few times that did it!

I know I'll be voting but even getting him with the nominees says a lot.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 2:58 pm

Wow, could be another big January for our boy...

People Choice Awards Jan 7,

Robo Dog coming out January 15,

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 3:00 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Mark me as one of the suprised ones. Like so many I wandered to put his name down a few times when I remembered but no so much that I'd even call it extensive. So what I'm seeing here is again that there were a lot of us doing it a few times that did it!

I know I'll be voting but even getting him with the nominees says a lot.

We need to get him THE THREEPEAT....   Laughing

Let's see how much Glee itself congrats Chris for his nomination and pumps him up... coool
Yea, right....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next