Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 28 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  tanita_mors 10/8/2014, 2:04 pm

for all grant fans

And don't forget!! #ArrowSeason3 premieres tonight! There will be a quick cameo by yours truly.. Not to mention it's just bad ass. #Arrow
— Grant Gustin (@grantgust) October 8, 2014

i watch arrow religiously, so this makes me doubly happy Smile
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 28 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  ColferInspired 10/9/2014, 2:15 am

4.5 million viewers tuned in to watch the premiere episode of The Flash live last night, earning the show a massive 1.8 rating in the 18-49’s making it the most watched CW premiere since The Vampire Diaries back in 2009
UPDATE: Viewing figures have been adjusted up to 4.79 million viewers tuning in live

I am so so happy for Grant. bounce
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/9/2014, 8:48 am

yeah, that rating blow everyone predictions. especially when you take into account that the premier leaked like 2 months ago and people could watch it.

also, don't know if there are any arrow fans, but can i just say about last nights premier NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/9/2014, 11:10 am

I forgot to mention to all of you that I'm going to get to see Jonathan Groff in December! I'm going to Disney World, and in December they have an event where they have celebrity narrators tell the Christmas story accompanied by a choir of 300 Disney cast members and high school students. I have seen it about 15 times over the years, and it's an incredibly moving and beautiful event. Jonathan is the celebrity narrator for part of the time that I'm there this year, so I've decided to go see him.

Here is a snippet of the show when I saw Neil Patrick Harris a few years ago:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/9/2014, 12:58 pm

^ weren't you at Disney something earlier this year? or last year?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/9/2014, 1:00 pm

I go to Disney a lot. I was there in May and September of this year (and September and December of last years). Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/9/2014, 1:10 pm

So happy for you you get to see the Groff live....!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/9/2014, 1:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I go to Disney a lot.  I was there in May and September of this year (and September and December of last years).  Wink

i wonder if you have a third job at Disney (second job being here) LOL
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/9/2014, 1:53 pm

True story, Jelly rolls..

In my younger days a boy I was madly in love with decided to spring on a group trip to Disneyland that he was now a couple with my roommate, who also conveniently didn't tell me ahead of time.  It was the visit from hell, did I mention it also rained so I guess the rain disguising my tears was a good thing... coool

So since then, I associate Disneyland with heartbreak and treachery and avoid it like the plague..!! 

Magic Kingdom, my ass...but I'm not bitter.

Razz Razz 
He was dreamy looking (still is) but still one of the dullest men I've ever met, what was I thinking??
And yes, life goes on, and I'm now friends with both those lying bastards...LOL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/9/2014, 2:23 pm

Wow. that was quite the story, Buenos. But you should go back to Disneyland. It is the happiest place on earth, afterall.

I'm planning on going to Disneyland in 2015!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/9/2014, 2:27 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Wow.  that was quite the story, Buenos.  But you should go back to Disneyland.  It is the happiest place on earth, afterall.  

I'm planning on going to Disneyland in 2015!

Jellyrolls, I'm just happy that it didn't happen in some place like Paris or San Francisco...LOL.!

But I hear you, I'm probably going to bite the bullet and go back to Disneyland next year, it's time!   Some of my friends have had...ahem...memorable experiences in Disney Land and let's leave it at that.   I will never view any of their attractions ever the same way.... Razz Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/9/2014, 8:45 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 28 Tumblr_nd72v03X1e1tszyjbo1_500

Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/9/2014, 8:54 pm

Glad to hear Ollie is getting some work Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/9/2014, 9:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 28 Tumblr_nd72v03X1e1tszyjbo1_500

Smile

So glad for Oliver Smile. Haven't seen PLL in a while but I'll see his episodes.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2014, 3:10 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 28 Tumblr_nd78wcfztC1s012tdo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/14/2014, 2:19 am

“I went through puberty later than most… I don’t think I was able to really define it as like, ‘I wish I could make out with that guy and not that girl.’ I was friends with girls and kind of idolized guys, but I wasn’t in a position at that time to know how to actualize that; and being in a small, tiny town in the middle of the mountains of New Mexico, there weren’t a lot of examples around me in my real life and even on television at that time. You know, there weren’t a lot of Kurts in Glee and Ellens and people like that that you could look to as options.”

Neil Patrick Harris responds to: “When you were doing Doogie Howser… Did you have any idea then that you were gay?” - NPR’s Fresh Air [x]

October 13th, 2014
#neil patrick harris #quotes about kurt #npr
266 notes reblog via
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/14/2014, 2:11 pm

Darren and Chord are apparently on a quest to see just how utterly gross and homophobic they can be before someone fires their asses. Am putting it under spoiler block because I don't want anyone else to lose their lunch.

Spoiler:

I mean seriously... what the ever living fuck? It's not as if gay men don't face harassment and mockery so let's make fun of Darren's gay character taking a giant dick up his ass. I just can't....
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/14/2014, 2:39 pm

Of course it's two "straight" actors who can mess around with that as just having fun.  Listen, I don't think it's the end of the world offensive, but it does point out that all this talk about straight "allies" circumvents that they have the luxury to indulge in such sophomoric hijinks. 

Whatever, Darren and Chord are well aware of the homoerotic bromance vibe to Blam, and if they want to cater to that with the fans it doesn't really bother me at this point.  

I'm sure Klainers will overlook it, (look how "adorable" and "dorky" they are being!...)  but it's just another example of Darren's "ha, ha, I'm straight but look what a great ally I am who can have fun with gay themes because I don't have any hangups..."    Adam Shankman and others will point out what a brave ally Darren is who is not bothered by such hangups.

Again, it's usually straight actors who pull off these "jokes"..
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/14/2014, 2:49 pm

Of course, the Darren stans are already laughing over this because it give them yet another image to fetishize. The hell that it presents gay sex in such a mocking light, or that if it were a gay man in that pose we'd hear cries about how Chord is being dehumanized by having a guy pressing his ass up against his picture and that it was "predatory" (because no straight man wants a gay man making sexual overtures). The double-standards are alive and well.

I'm so done with the both of them...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/14/2014, 3:57 pm

Imagine if Max Adler, another "straight" ally or Lea Michel had done the same thing as Darren.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/14/2014, 4:58 pm

Buenos wrote:Imagine if Max Adler, another "straight" ally or Lea Michel had done the same thing as Darren.

True, or if Chris had done the same thing.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 5:08 pm

^If Chris had done this he would have been ripped apart from all sides, the Klainers (for promoting Kum and 'cheating' on Blaine), the crisscolfers (for not posing with Darren, but with 'Chord'), the homophobes (for shoving his sexuality in their faces and 'sexually harassing' a straight man).
SMH. antifana 

It's just gross, and pure straight privilege. It's not funny at all.
And really: Chord and especially Darren, the big ally who plays a gay character, should have known better. Darren is even dressed as Blaine!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/14/2014, 5:33 pm

Well, of course the Darren stans on Tumblr find this funny and hot. And someone (we knew it was going to happen) pasted Chris's face on Chord's image. They just don't fucking get it...

I really feel sorry for Chris, Jane and any of the other gay actors on Glee having to work with these two frat boys.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 10/14/2014, 6:03 pm

Thanks for putting that pic under spoiler tags Glorfindel. That picture is sickening. vomit2

And to think in many interviews Darren considered it an honour to be playing a gay character like "Blaine". Makes one wonder what he would do if he were not so proud. saispa

Just gross.... vomir
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/14/2014, 6:17 pm

Personally I suspect some  in HW, and in the Glee cast itself,  privately were offended and appalled, including gay actors , crew and PTB.

I can't think of any openly gay actor who would have dared joke like that with a straight male costar.  

The funny thing is, he's so entitled he doesn't grasp how offensive their joke was.

Has Darren had the balls  to retweet Chord yet? Mark my words, Darren will go conveniently AWOL now...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next