Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 18 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 7/21/2014, 11:27 pm

Lea has a lot on her plate. Hopefully it all pans out
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 18 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  brisallie 7/21/2014, 11:59 pm

Wow seems Lea has several projects coming. Sincerely I wish her the best
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/22/2014, 1:30 am

My hunch is that Lea's first album did well enough, aka 200-250 K copies sold that Lea's label is going to have her do a big promotional push/tour after Glee finishes filming next year for the second album. Lea has never toured as a solo artist in the last 6 years and I do think interest in seeing her live by fans could have some great potential for the tour.

An abbreviated tour this summer never made any sense to me, especially when they were originally scheduled to start filming Glee again in July.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/23/2014, 12:53 am

Kevin on Innuendo bingo in England...

http://kevinmchalenews.com/post/92541400992/kevin-mchale-aka-artie-abrams-from-glee-plays

I just love how Kevin is taking to England like a fish to water...so thrilled and hope his show is a big success...

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/23/2014, 10:19 am

Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/23/2014, 10:31 am

That was... quick.  Shocked Considering that three months ago she was engaged to someone else.

Well, wishing her the best. They've known each other for some time so it's not completely insane. So long as she's happy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/23/2014, 10:32 am

Georgette888 wrote:Er, Naya just got married.

I hope it works out.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2014, 10:36 am

congrats to naya but why do i have the distinctive feeling that this girl is in trouble?  :( 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/23/2014, 11:10 am

Ranwing wrote:That was... quick.  Shocked Considering that three months ago she was engaged to someone else.
Maybe she used the same wedding dress she was shopping for with Kevin when she was still engaged to Big Sean?  whis

Well, at least she knows the guy for a few years, but it's not exactly a testimony of balance and stability. I hope she's making the right choices lately.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2014, 11:20 am

i am all for recycling. i mean, why toss out a nice expensive dress that you love just because the groom is changed? the groom doesn't wear the wedding dress. i see no point of waste money and resources. and i am not being sarcastic at all. but when it comes to this sudden decision to marry, i have to roll my eyes a bit. i hope naya is serious about this relationship and it's not some sort of rebounding thing. i don't have the feeling that this girl has her 2 feet on the ground yet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/23/2014, 11:44 am

I'll say here what I said when Lea was seen with her gigolo boyfriend. So long as she's happy and knows what she's doing, I wish them the best but it's none of my business.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2014, 11:55 am

^ grrr, at least he made an honest living w/ his own assets and skills. he's probably a very good person. in that case, all respect to him.

and kudo to Lea for not being judgmental.

honestly, i would love to have a guy who is willing to massage my old tired achy muscles everyday.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/23/2014, 1:09 pm

Wow. Naya having a surprise wedding? Even though they've known each other for four years, it seems really fast after breaking things off with Big Sean. Seems like there is more to this story.

At any rate, I hope she's happy and finds success in here career.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/23/2014, 2:03 pm

Naya, broke up with Sean in April, so she's been dating this friend for maybe 3 months?   I'm guessing they have a past together, or at least I hope so... coool 

Anyways, wishing Naya well!!

BTW, I believe Naya is the first of the younger Glee actors to get married. (I know Heather has a baby with her partner)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/24/2014, 3:48 am

Wow I just found about this and I'm shock as I had no idea she was dating this boy. She DID well keeping it low profile,or kinda.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/24/2014, 5:19 am

This came as such a surprise as I didn't know she was even dating him, but they have known each other for quite a long time. Wish her all the best!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/24/2014, 6:35 am

wow, that was kind of fast and out of nowhere. kind of a desperate move to me. but then what do i know.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/28/2014, 12:59 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 18 Tumblr_n9fifaxla21ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele I’ll be appearing on an episode of my favorite show @SonsofAnarchy! Thank you so much @Harparbar & @sutterink #SOAFX  

Must be project she said could contain  one of  the "possibly darker roles " that Michelle Lee aluded to earlier...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/28/2014, 1:05 pm

Via:
http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/

"[Natalia Leite] is currently directing her first narrative feature film produced by Purple Milk called Bare, starring Dianna Agron [as Sarah Barton] and Paz de la Huerta.

‘Bare’ is the story of a young girl living in Nevada who starts a complicated relationship with a female drifter who introduces her to a darker world and forces her to grow.

Sarah, a young girl living in a small desert town in Nevada, becomes romantically involved with a female drifter who leads her into a life of drugs, stripping, and psychedelic spiritual experiences."

Good for Dianna, apparently its the lead or one of the lead roles.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/28/2014, 2:26 pm

Buenos wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 18 Tumblr_n9fifaxla21ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele I’ll be appearing on an episode of my favorite show @SonsofAnarchy! Thank you so much @Harparbar & @sutterink #SOAFX  

Must be project she said could contain  one of  the "possibly darker roles " that Michelle Lee aluded to earlier...

Good for Lea. She's got to start doing non-musical parts if she wants to expand her acting career. This is a good move on her part.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/28/2014, 2:36 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glees-lea-michele-rides-fxs-721601

"[Lea Michele] will guest star in the sixth episode of the Kurt Sutter drama’s final season, playing Gertie, an empathetic truck stop waitress and single mother who connects with Gemma (Katey Sagal) during a difficult time. Her episode is slated to air Oct. 14 on FX."

— 'Glee's' Lea Michele Rides to FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'

Per the article, both "Sons of Anarchy" and Glee are both 20th Century Fox TV shows.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/28/2014, 3:10 pm

I've heard about that series,but I've never seen it. Anyway,I'm glad Lea is starting to have acting projects not related to Glee,or musicals
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/28/2014, 5:24 pm

Good for Lea and Dianna!  neutre 

Ever think he could have been Blaine and cry? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P9kznhTwMY
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/28/2014, 5:37 pm

Personally I don't think it's a big deal that Lea  has singing or non singing roles, a lot of Broadway stars or musical stars do both.  Broadway's  Aaron Tveit  wasn't afraid to accept the role of Eljoras as a  movie role  in "Les Miz": I dunno,  I just think of it in terms of if something is a good role or not.  

So many Broadway stars interchange movie/TV /stage roles routinely that I seriously doubt that Lea will  be irrevocably typecast as "only" a Broadway singing star.  She was in a TV series for 6 years so she will most likely get more TV  offers like SOA, some musical, some not.  However I do think it's a hoot she'll be playing a single mother waitress... (wait, she's already played a waitress on a diner on Glee... coool )

Look at Chris with "Noel" he's going to sing and play a gay character. Again.  The bigger issue is how well he nails the part.

For the "Sons of Anarchy", have they started filming yet for this season?  If so, Lea  may have a week or two of less Glee filming to accommodate her SOA Gig.

ETA:

LOl, maybe I spoke too soon, seems she's already filming, no?

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 18 Tumblr_n9fpknQtS51ql1znmo1_1280
@msleamichele On set at @SonsofAnarchy with my favorite person @Harparbar this is so cool! #SOAFX
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/28/2014, 5:54 pm

Last edited by Buenos on 7/28/2014, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next