Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Buenos 6/24/2014, 3:00 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Buenos 6/27/2014, 1:52 am

2014 Young Hollywood Awards Nominees
fyeahgleeclub:
Best On-Screen Couple:
· Mayim Bialik/Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory)
· Chris Colfer/Darren Criss (Glee)
· Emma Stone/Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
· Shailene Woodley/Ansel Elgort (The Fault in Our Stars)
· Shailene Woodley/Theo James (Divergent)
Coolest Crossover Artist:
· Ariana Grande
· Nick Jonas
· Lea Michele
· Kate Upton
· Shaun White
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 6/27/2014, 2:37 am

I hate to think who thought they are possible 'Best On-screen Couple'! lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/27/2014, 7:20 am

So if I understand this correctly fans can only vote for the categories 'Fan Favotite Male' and 'Female Actor'. Then who decides who wins the rest of the categories? 

Is this another industry/studio free PR driven bogus award show, like the TCA's?  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/27/2014, 3:02 pm

"Dianna just wrapped a film with Jason Sudekis, Rebecca Hall and Blythe Danner called “Tumbledown,” and is set to begin filming a new project that is so hush hush we can’t tell you about it until it’s announced."
TIG Talk with Dianna Agron

I don't know how successful any of these indie movies of Dianna will be , but I'm thrilled for her that she's busy with all these projects.   From last count she has 4 or 5 movie projects either completed or pending..

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 16 Empty Glee

Post  Kurt addict 6/28/2014, 1:57 pm

Well in less then a week glee will be back on British TV Thursday 3rd of July to watch or not to watch that is the question, in January I was so looking forward to glee being back on my screens, but six months later! Not so much, and yet I'm strangely drawn to watching it, it or should I say chris Colfer has a spell on me that I don't seem able to escape, and I'm pretty sure there are songs I can enjoy him singing in the episodes ahead.
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/29/2014, 6:10 am

^Maybe the best strategy would be to just tape/record the episodes when they air and then watch them later, with the ff button as your best friend.

Only enjoy the little Kurt there is and ignore the rest.  fanny2 

Here in the Netherlands they aired the 3D Live movie yesterday (in the afternoon on a saturday, which should say enough about Glee's non-popularity here). There was a little paragraph written about the movie in the Dutch tv guide, but all they could talk about was Cory's death of course.  dryy
The series also airs on saturday late afternoons now here, yesterday they showed 3x21, a rerun. I don't think we've seen the 4th and 5th season here yet, and I'm not sure if they even bought those seasons.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 6/29/2014, 9:01 am

Ff button has always been my friend lol, i wish I was technical enough just to get all Kurt's parts and put them on a disc, especially his songs or part songs but alas I'm not that clever. I should not moan really cause I don't suppose there will be much of him in the last season which is a shame cause he is the only reason I'm still watching, that's a surprise lol
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/30/2014, 1:20 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 16 Tumblr_n7y8vkfL7j1qe476yo1_500

This is from Jenna's book Choosing Glee.

I am guessing this was before he appeared on Chelsea Lately when he came out to the world.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/6/2014, 5:02 pm

"I’m a hundred percent committed to [Denyse Tontz and Mark Salling’s] success. I produce and song-write with Denyse and manage Mark’s career. Both have albums coming out soon and we expect massive things from them going into 2015."
Suren Wijeyaratne (music producer)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/10/2014, 4:46 am

Forget the Emmys! Find Out Who the Internet Loves as We Reveal the Winners of the 2014 Best. Ever. TV Awards

• Best Actor in a Comedy: Chris Colfer, Glee
  • Best Actress in a Comedy: Lea Michele, Glee
  • Oddest Couple: Artie and Kitty, Glee
  • Most Heartbreaking Goodbye: Finn Hudson, Glee

Brad Falchuk, executive producer, Glee: ”Thanks to all of our fans who voted Lea and Chris best actress and actor in E!’s Best Ever TV Awards.  Your devotion to them and the show is really appreciated and obviously we agree that those two are all kinds of awesome.  My understanding is that there were a lot of votes coming in from Russia for Kurt and Blaine as best couple.  How cool is that?  Nice to see that the people have a different view from their government when it comes to certain undeniable issues.”

Oh the unintentional  irony in that post by Brad.

See this is what kills me...

Even taking into account the sliding scale  "relative" importance of such online polls , what is striking is that even if  it's lip service RIB acknowledge that Chris/Kurt is popular and iconic among hardcore fans.

While later the EW poll belatedly included Klaine as "best couple" it's revealing to me that Brad focused attention on a ship (Klaine) that at the time didn't even win the poll.  Granted the fact that votes were coming in from Russia was interesting, so I sort of see why it was pointed out.

But let's cut out the bullshit.

RIB knows Rachel/Lea is popular among fans.
RIB knows Kurt/Chris is popular among fans.
RIB knows that Klaine is popular among fans.

So why is Kurt/Chris the one of the three that gets sidelined?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/10/2014, 10:44 am

Buenos wrote:Oh the unintentional  irony in that post by Brad.

(---)

... it's revealing to me that Brad focused attention on a ship (Klaine) that at the time didn't even win the poll.
This is what I first noticed too when I read his reply. There were several Glee winners, even including a couple: Kitty and Artie.
But Brad was very quick in putting the praise and attention on Klaine (so that Blaine/Darren also could be included and 'win'?) who didn't even win at first.

That should tell you where his thoughts are focused on  Rolling Eyes (and hint: it's not Kurt or Chris, which is even more ironic because Kurt is part of his beloved Klaine and the reason why that ship even excists).
Glee and RIB are so full of crap.  smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2014, 10:55 am

Chris wants to finish the show on good terms with Fox and with his reputation intact.

He is clearly thinking of the future and will just go along with what they have for Kurt; but I do expect he will throw some shade if he isn't happy about any of Kurt's stories if he has any.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2014, 11:25 am

Naya's movie.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/10/2014, 1:41 pm

http://chriscolfernews.com

"I would love all 12 episodes that we do—I would love for them all to just be amazing and to wrap up the stories, focus on all the characters who we’ve grown to love and keep that focus. I think of Chris Colfer—who I know was just on the show—he was a baby when we started that show."
— Jane Lynch on The View
Posted 35 minutes ago by chrispycolfer. Tagged with quotes about chris, jane lynch.

Don't tell me Jane hasn't noticed the neglect of Chris/Kurt by the show.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2014, 2:27 pm

Buenos wrote:

"I would love all 12 episodes that we do—I would love for them all to just be amazing and to wrap up the stories, focus on all the characters who we’ve grown to love and keep that focus. I think of Chris Colfer—who I know was just on the show—he was a baby when we started that show."
— Jane Lynch on The View
Posted 35 minutes ago by chrispycolfer. Tagged with quotes about chris, jane lynch.

Umm I know last season she barely had scenes with Chris,but still you can see whats going from outside. Either she is oblivious or she preferred to be polite and dont say more.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/10/2014, 2:30 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:

— Jane Lynch on The View

In spanish it would be the same thing as starting a sentence with  "No me digas" when that's precisely what one is saying..

Umm I know last season she barely had scenes with Chris,but still you can see whats going from outside. Either she is oblivious or she preferred to be polite and dont say more.
Sorry if my post was misleading in how I wrote it.

Actually Brisallie, I took it that she has noticed the neglect of Kurt, hence saying she hopes the focus on Season 6 is on the characters the audience  grew to love and she mentioned Chris the actor specifically and so  by extension Kurt.

I thought she was tactfully  pointing out his neglect.

Last edited by Buenos on 7/10/2014, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2014, 2:38 pm

Sorry,didnt notice the sarcasm LOL Seeing that way,you said it Jane.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/11/2014, 2:47 am

http://www.justjared.com/

Becca Tobin‘s boyfriend Matt Bendik was found dead on Thursday (July 10) at a hotel in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 28-year-old actress, who played Kitty on Glee for the past two seasons, was accompanying Matt, a 35-year-old nightclub owner, on a business trip, according to TMZ.

Becca and Matt had a fun night on the town with friends on Wednesday and returned to their hotel together that evening. His body was found the next day by a hotel maid and it’s unclear where Becca was at the time.

No details on Matt‘s death are known at this time, but the Philadelphia Medical Examiner has confirmed that his body was found at the hotel.

We send our thoughts and condolences to Becca and all of Matt‘s loved ones during this very difficult time.

10+ pictures inside of Becca Tobin and Matt Bendik over the past year…
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/11/2014, 4:30 am

shit. another glee controversy. lets hope becca is fine and had nothing to do with this tragedy.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/11/2014, 4:39 am

Buenos wrote:http://www.justjared.com/

Becca Tobin‘s boyfriend Matt Bendik was found dead on Thursday (July 10) at a hotel in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 28-year-old actress, who played Kitty on Glee for the past two seasons, was accompanying Matt, a 35-year-old nightclub owner, on a business trip, according to TMZ.

Becca and Matt had a fun night on the town with friends on Wednesday and returned to their hotel together that evening. His body was found the next day by a hotel maid and it’s unclear where Becca was at the time.

No details on Matt‘s death are known at this time, but the Philadelphia Medical Examiner has confirmed that his body was found at the hotel.

We send our thoughts and condolences to Becca and all of Matt‘s loved ones during this very difficult time.

10+ pictures inside of Becca Tobin and Matt Bendik over the past year…

Oh dear, that's so sad.  :( 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2014, 10:35 am

No-one knows where Becca was at the time and her reps are dealing with the media as you would expect.

I hate some media ones are bringing up Cory.  :angry: 

I know the date he died is coming up but they could talk about this separately and not include him in their articles.

Sadly Becca is not a Glee star as the media keep addressing her as such.

She is as far as we know former Glee star.

This is tragic and some fans are being idiots and saying he was a Glee star in their idiocy when no, he was a night club owner. 

He was someone that liked to party.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/11/2014, 11:17 am

Unfortunately Becca's attachment to Glee (even if she is no longer in the cast) is going to be brought up. And it's natural to draw in Cory's death given that the dates are so close and the initial circumstances are just so very similar. If it turns out that Becca's boyfriend died form an overdose, it's going to get worse.

Fortunately it's going to be brief. Becca is nowhere near the level of focus on Glee that Lea is and nowhere nearly as famous, and her boyfriend wasn't in the cast the way Cory was (let alone Becca's on screen as well as off screen romantic partner). I don't think that the media is going to be nearly as intrusive here as they were with Cory's death.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/11/2014, 11:48 am

Not that TMZ is the best source for news, but they are reporting that there was no signs of alcohol or drug paraphernalia in the room, and that Becca didn't leave the club with him.

It is an odd situation. Hopefully Becca will get the space she needs to grieve.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2014, 12:18 pm

i didn't realize Beca was that old. no wonder people said she looked old when she first showed up. old for someone playing a high school kid that is.

maybe it can be turned into a murder mystery on the screen.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next