Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
coxfire
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
Ireth
valkeakuulas
sjonnepon
sheny
ColferInspired
ChrisColfersLightning
fantastica
TimF
brisallie
AnneNeville
Buenos
M&M
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap44%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 4/1/2014, 11:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Creepy possessive Blaine:

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dqz943X51t19rwro1_250

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dqz943X51t19rwro2_250

sorry for repeating, but when hubby saw this, he said "this guy is super creepy. should be in a horror movie".  Razz 

aside from this creep who has way too much screen time, i actually enjoyed the show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 4/1/2014, 11:11 pm

Artie should have yelled "catch that guy" because NYers are surprisingly helpful. many years ago when i was in the Greenich Village w/ my then boyfriend i played a little game on him. I had a backpack purse, and instead of taking it off to retrieve my wallet in order to buy something, i told him to get it for me, while the bag is still on my back. when he was in the back scrambling inside my back pack, i raised my arms, as if i was being held at gun point or something. immediately couple of young men stopped by and asked "what's going on?" and one of them went on to wrestle w/ my then bf.  i figured that the joke went too far so i apologized and told them we were just playing. Trust me, NYers are a lot more friendly and helpful than you think. 911 was a good proof.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:15 pm

Lea tweeted that her Dad was an extra too:

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dr7wH8U71ql1znmo1_500

She said he's right up front, so I'm assuming he's the one in the black north face jacket and sunglasses.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:20 pm

Blaine puts toothpaste on Kurt’s toothbrush! Kurt picks out Blaine’s clothes! They dance! They pillow fight! They shop! They touch more in a two minute performance than they have in the entirety of the series!”

source

hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:23 pm

Now, if Blaine saw this, I can understand him being concerned:

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3ds5cQiv51qdueg5o2_500

Chemistry. Some have it, some don't.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:24 pm

Someone posted this on tumblr:

Now I’m shipping Kurt in a quadrangle with Adam Crawford, Elliott and that hot random guy in his mime class.

LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/1/2014, 11:28 pm

I"m fine with Klaine not living together, I was sort of expecting it. However whether you ship them or not, It should be a cause of concern that an engaged couple after six months of living together have to separate because they feel their relationship is being damaged.

What I did enjoy is that Kurt recognized he was being suffocated , he's grown so much that Kurt isn't the Lima kid who is the gayface kid on class. He's more independent and sure of himself.

Rachel, I dunno, I love the character but I so want her to have an epic fall.

Artie the realism of navigating in the city was a nice touch.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 11:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Creepy possessive Blaine:

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dqz943X51t19rwro1_250

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dqz943X51t19rwro2_250

Agree Blaine is possessive Kurt deserves better than being engaged to a big hypocrite.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:28 pm

So Blaine gets to shower with no shirt on, but not Kurt:

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3drejUkb81rlylr1o4_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:30 pm

Buenos wrote:I"m fine with Klaine not living together, I was sort of expecting it.  However whether you ship them or not, It should be a cause of concern that an engaged couple after six months of living together have to separate because they feel their relationship is being damaged.

That should be a big sign that they aren't ready to be engaged, or married. They really have no clue, especially Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/1/2014, 11:30 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So Blaine gets to shower with no shirt on, but not Kurt:

Is everything to you about Blaine?   coool  We know they can't show the tummy after all...LOL.

It's weird I don't really give that much of shit about the character... mileage and all.

All joking aside, that MIME Class was priceless.   The voice overs worked really well.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2014, 11:39 pm

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3drejUkb81rlylr1o4_250

I didn't get mad over this, as I saw it like Kurt just showered and now is doing his beauty routine. But yeah, they could have showed Kurt's taking a shower too, but its glee.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:43 pm

Buenos wrote:

Is everything to you about Blaine?   coool   We know they can't show the tummy after all...LOL.

It's weird I don't really give that much of shit about the character... mileage and all.

I just think it's funny that when Glee has to do stuff to create the image that Blaine is the more sexy and appealing one than Kurt. Blaine gets the shirtless shower scene and the wife beater and boxers pajamas, and Kurt gets the heavy robe and the long legged and sleeve pajamas.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2014, 12:00 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:I"m fine with Klaine not living together, I was sort of expecting it.  However whether you ship them or not, It should be a cause of concern that an engaged couple after six months of living together have to separate because they feel their relationship is being damaged.

That should be a big sign that they aren't ready to be engaged, or married.  They really have no clue, especially Blaine.  

Agree. I wish Kurt had ended things with Blaine. Blaine is a big hypocrite who does not in my opinion deserves Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/2/2014, 12:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Is everything to you about Blaine?   coool   We know they can't show the tummy after all...LOL.

I just think it's funny that when Glee has to do stuff to create the image that Blaine is the more sexy and appealing one than Kurt.  Blaine gets the shirtless shower scene and the wife beater and boxers pajamas, and Kurt gets the heavy robe and the long legged and sleeve pajamas.

Yeah, you have a point there. I wonder if Glee writers has this image that less clothing is equal to be the sexy one? Or they think blaine has to show his guns as a reminder 'hey, he's the sexy one'. Lol this is purely my imagination, I've no idea what the writers think.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 1:06 am

Brisallie wrote:Yeah, you have a point there. I wonder if Glee writers has this image that less clothing is equal to be the sexy one? Or they think blaine has to show his guns as a reminder 'hey, he's the sexy one'. Lol this is purely my imagination, I've no idea what the writers think.

Well if that's their purpose it sort of backfires, because I'm drawn to Kurt.  coool  He just commands the screen because he does so much with less so I just can't get riled up about it.

Kurt isn't actually portrayed as prudish, he wanted to fuck Shirtless Santa, he got a tattoo and his tongue pierced and he was even willing to fuck his ex boyfriend because people hook up at weddings. He was proudly showing his tattoo to his fellow Diner employees, so I think the show has pretty well deconstructed the silly sexless penguin regarding Kurt.

He's gorgeous looking and the GA can see that.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/2/2014, 1:17 am

So I saw some scenes with the whole Blaine and Elliott thing, what stuck out to me a lot was the Facebook thing.

Did people forget Blaine was a Facebook cheater?

Do Kurt know he is a Facebook Cheater?

Why would he be so eager for Elliott to add him on Facebook?

Why is he so angry at him period? Kurt mentioned Elliott ONCE and Blaine even had the gale to accuse him of cheating when 2 seconds ago he gave Sam full bodied hugs and rode his back.

Not only that, but Elliott had to calm him down after Blaine was so nasty to him and yelling in his face, Elliott had every right to push Blaine out of his face, Blaine was way too close. Then I noticed that Ellliott had to lie to Blaine and reasure him that Kurt is cray about him when in reality Elliott is the reason why Kurt was not too upset at Blaine, Elliott is way too nice. Plus Blaine was far too eager to chill at Kurt's male friend he accused of wanting Kurt house and hang out with him alone. I am glad Elliott texted Kurt about it, I am positive Blaine would have never said anything, plus that statue of liberty for 6 hours thing seems really false.

It took Sam moving away and Elliott making one comment for Blaine to quickly 'decide' to move out. I feel like he is still cheating on Kurt, cheaters are very guilty and think their partner is cheating on them because they are in fact cheaters their selves. I would not be shocked that Blaine has 5 random facebook guys in New York, Kurt after all do not know about Blaine's facebook lurking and cheating and I am 100% Positive Blaine never told Kurt.

In real life relationships if someone c heated through the web and met up in real life, normally that person would delete their social media they was cheating on so their partner could try to 'trust' them again, yet with Blaine he was eager for Elliott to WANT to Facebook him! It feels like Blaine is upset at Elliott because he has not tried to hit on Blaine, Blaine was far too angry at Elliott not trying to be close to him and even mad when he thought Elliott wanted Kurt. He treated Kurt like a toy. This is so beyond emotionally abusive, Glee is just gross  vomir 

I feel cheated and bitched slap. That was not a mature scene to me, it was Blaine getting his way and then realizing after hanging out with Kurt's hot friend who FINALLY gave him some ATTENTION that maybe Elliott is right, Blaine needs to spread his wings and have space from Kurt! 6 months of being all up in Kurt's space and living his life got old the moment Kurt's only friend reassured him that Kurt will always be with him and that he wanted to hang with Blaine and remind Blaine how much of a special snow flake he is! Plus 6 hours...... Blaine must have went to a few clubs and hang outs and realized how much free time he has to hook up while not living with Kurt  Rolling Eyes
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 1:31 am

Whether it was the intent or not, the show clearly showed that Kurt was having second thoughts about being too close to his boyfriend.

When you think about it, Kurt being a bit withdrawn from Blaine is consistent acting from Chris , the character is not as demonstrative and with the cheating SL, it makes sense that Kurt is a little withdrawn and guarded. I'm always impressed with Chris's acting choices.

Kurt just strikes me as someone who was deeply hurt and still has his defenses slightly up. I like that.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 2:23 am

Itunes top 1500

171.   Rockstar
229.   It's the best day of our life.
263.   Downtown
304.   People
424.   You make me feel so young.
646.   Don't sleep in the subway.

Top 1500 albums

16. New New York.

Last edited by Buenos on 4/3/2014, 2:41 am; edited 9 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 2:27 am

Damn I want this episode now.

Can't wait for episode 16 now that Kurt is assertive and takes no more crap from Blaine.

I was so happy to hear about Elliott.  neutre 

And Will, I am so thrilled.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 2:36 am

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dx0ek6us1qe476yo1_500

David Waldron is a casting director for Law and Order: SVU
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 2:37 am

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3dx3fxlaX1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 2:46 am

It is interesting seeing ones that quit the show decided to watch this episode, they still hate Blaine of course and want Klaine to end, but at least the love this Kurt we got.

I am wondering if they will end up breaking up after all.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2014, 3:04 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:So I saw some scenes with the whole Blaine and Elliott thing, what stuck out to me a lot was the Facebook thing.

Did people forget Blaine was a Facebook cheater?

Do Kurt know he is a Facebook Cheater?

Why would he be so eager for Elliott to add him on Facebook?

Why is he so angry at him period? Kurt mentioned Elliott ONCE and Blaine even had the gale to accuse him of cheating when 2 seconds ago he gave Sam full bodied hugs and rode his back.

Not only that, but Elliott had to calm him down after Blaine was so nasty to him and yelling in his face, Elliott had every right to push Blaine out of his face, Blaine was way too close. Then I noticed that Ellliott had to lie to Blaine and reasure him that Kurt is cray about him when in reality Elliott is the reason why Kurt was not too upset at Blaine, Elliott is way too nice. Plus Blaine was far too eager to chill at Kurt's male friend he accused of wanting Kurt house and hang out with him alone. I am glad Elliott texted Kurt about it, I am positive Blaine would have never said anything, plus that statue of liberty for 6 hours thing seems really false.

It took Sam moving away and Elliott making one comment for Blaine to quickly 'decide' to move out. I feel like he is still cheating on Kurt, cheaters are very guilty and think their partner is cheating on them because they are in fact cheaters their selves. I would not be shocked that Blaine has 5 random facebook guys in New York, Kurt after all do not know about Blaine's facebook lurking and cheating and I am 100% Positive Blaine never told Kurt.

In real life relationships if someone c heated through the web and met up in real life, normally that person would delete their social media they was cheating on so their partner could try to 'trust' them again, yet with Blaine he was eager for Elliott to WANT to Facebook him! It feels like Blaine is upset at Elliott because he has not tried to hit on Blaine, Blaine was far too angry at Elliott not trying to be close to him and even mad when he thought Elliott wanted Kurt. He treated Kurt like a toy. This is so beyond emotionally abusive, Glee is just gross  vomir 

I feel cheated and bitched slap. That was not a mature scene to me, it was Blaine getting his way and then realizing after hanging out with Kurt's hot friend who FINALLY gave him some ATTENTION that maybe Elliott is right, Blaine needs to spread his wings and have space from Kurt! 6 months of being all up in Kurt's space and living his life got old the moment Kurt's only friend reassured him that Kurt will always be with him and that he wanted to hang with Blaine and remind Blaine how much of a special snow flake he is! Plus 6 hours...... Blaine must have went to a few clubs and hang outs and realized how much free time he has to hook up while not living with Kurt  Rolling Eyes

Great post. I agree. Like I posted earlier this episode made me dislike Blaine even more than I did. If I liked Blaine and shipped Klaine before this episode ,I would no longer like Blaine and would no longer ship Klaine, after this episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 3:28 am

I think I just entered the Twilight Zone.  ohmy 

I am seeing Klainers that are actually on Kurt's side for once.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next