Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x2 "I Am A Unicorn" Watch and Discussion Thread

Go down

3x2 "I Am A Unicorn" Watch and Discussion Thread Empty 3x2 "I Am A Unicorn" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 6/21/2013, 10:23 pm

Episode description from the DVD:

Shelby Corcoran returns to the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester initiates a boot camp for some of the members of the New Directions.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

3x2 "I Am A Unicorn" Watch and Discussion Thread Empty Re: 3x2 "I Am A Unicorn" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 6/21/2013, 11:14 pm

Gotta love that Kurt still agrees to let campaign manager even though you can tell he thinks she crazy.

Emma's sweater is crazy.  It's a flower.  Where do they find her clothes? And Artie's vests.

No, Tina, Dancing was Artie's dream. Not directing. No continuity Wink

Watching this reminds me of how we were so hopeful for the storylines based on the spoilers.  New boyfriend for Mercedes. Rachel's mom is back. New characters.  So many things just fizzled out or weren't what we thought it would be.

Brittany's posters and Kurt Hummel's Bulging Pink Fun Sack are funny.  I hope Chris got to keep some of the posters as momentos.  I liked his poster much better.  I would hang that one in my house. 

Kurt's shoes in booty camp are hysterical.  Jazz hands and shoulders.  I'm ignoring the conversation between Kurt and Blaine.

I could listen to Lea sing Broadway songs all day (well, maybe not all day, but I do love her Broadway stuff the best).  I don't always like her poppy songs, but her Broadway songs are almost always outstanding--some of the best performances on Glee.  Her and Idina transition and blend well together.

The Quinn documentary is funny.  Will's outrage at her was bad though.  He just really ripped her a new one.

The soft side of Puck was odd.  Wanting to see the baby so much.  The clown pig picture was funny.  The baby is cute. Mark really looks his age in that scene.

"I'm The Greatest Star" was so fantastic. I always get creeped out when I hear the scaffolding squeaking.  Chris did such an amazing on this both vocally and physically.  He was so charming, and he moved around the scaffolding so well.  I'll say it again.  There is not a better performer in this cast than Chris.  He puts so much into every performance.  No one else could have done a performance like this.

Poor Kurt hearing everyone putting down his performance. At least Emma was supportive.

The look on Kurt's face when he sees the poster is hysterical.  No one can say something with just one look like Chris does.

They romeo and juliet scene was awesome.  I remember thinking, "Where the hell did that voice from?"  Both of Kurt's auditions were better than Blaine's audition.

Mopey Kurt behind the Finchel scene is funny. You only volunteer to help when you want money or you want to talk about something.  LOL.  Burt is such a dad.  Every actor except Chris wants a romcom role.  hehe.

I'm so sad Chris didn't get nominated for an Emmy last year, because this would have been such an amazing submission for him.  He was so great in this episode.

Tuning out adult conversation.

Something's Coming is so bad. Darren's voice is so weak, and those derpy faces.

And I'm still disappointed that they haven't had Kurt say, "Where's the flood, Blaine?"
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum