Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread

4 posters

Go down

2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread Empty 2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/24/2013, 6:48 pm

Episode description from the DVD:

In the season finale, New Directions heads to New York to compete at Natonals. As the competition heats up, so do things between Finn and Rachel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread Empty Re: 2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/24/2013, 7:13 pm

Good old Times Square. One of my favorite places in the world. How many gleeks do you think sat on those steps?

I love Kurt's excitement. I love when the sing New York New York.

I hope Rachel destroyed that credit card that was swiped through someone's butt crack.

13 kids, one chaperone. Leaving them alonein a hotel room. How did it not turn into Ivana's dream--an orgy?

My Cup was so silly. It's better than my headband.

The New York group numer was a lot of fun. It was fun to watch the all over te city. Chris was his adorable self. The song sucks, thuh, but it was well performed.

The pillow fight was adorable Smile

Will's song was OK, but unnecessary. And I still hate his arms in the air spin. panik

The Finchel date scene was cute. I wish they sang "Someone to Watch Over Me" instead of just using it as background music. I love that song.

The Patti LuPone scene is sweet. That scene always meant something to me because it makes me think of when I met Patti LuPone at the stage door after Gypsy, and she gave the then 16 year old daughter of my friend the same advice.

The boys did a nice job on "Bella Notte." So funny that they continued the song after Rachel ran off.

Here comes excited Kurt again. I love breakfast at tiffany's Smile Damn you RIB for not giving us a Hummelberry spin off.

I love how scared Kurt and Rachel look when they got caught, and then how excited they were when the guy let them stay.

I love Kurt's passion and enthusiasm at the beginning of the scene. I could watch this scene a million times, and never get tired of it. It is just a pefect Hummelberry scene right from the start when Kurt woke Rachel up to the hug at the end. This just cemented them as on in their dreams. And they sound so good together. Lea and Chris are just so amazing together.

You know, I wasn't going to bother commenting on the unholy trinity scene, but it is funny that almost two year after Quinn told Santana she was "flattered but not that into it" Quinn spent a night in a hotel room with Santana.

Ray's Pizza! Yummy! I love Ray's Pizza!

I love that the kids were supportive of Will's dream.

To be continued...
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread Empty Re: 2x22 "New York" Watch & Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/24/2013, 7:31 pm

Excited Kurt and Rachel are so adorable.

I didn't like the girl show choir.

I always find it weird to see Rachel in a scene wth somone shorter than her.

It was nice to see Rachel be supportive of Sunshine. Her heart is in the right somtimes.

I think I'll fast forward through sunshine. Not interested.

Finchel sure likes their relationship conversations before competitons. I hated this song. They really overpowered Cory's voice on parts of this song.

And now, the kiss that left the audience stunned in silence.

I love watching Chris in the group numbers. He just puts so much more into it than just everyone else. The expressons and the movements are just amazing.

The kiss of the century. The Superman of Kisses. Finn sure thinks highly of himself.

Excited Kurt again Smile

I love that Kurt wasn't that disappointed at the loss. I love that he focuses on how great the experience was, rather than focus on the loss. Sometimes the journey is more important than the outcome.

I wonder how many times they had to filmthe Brittania scene with her moving bangs.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/24/2013, 7:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Excited Kurt and Rachel are so adorable.

I didn't like the girl show choir.

I always find it weird to see Rachel in a scene wth somone shorter than her.

It was nice to see Rachel be supportive of Sunshine. Her heart is in the right somtimes.

I think I'll fast forward through sunshine. Not interested.

Finchel sure likes their relationship conversations before competitons. I hated this song. They really overpowered Cory's voice on parts of this song.

And now, the kiss that left the audience stunned in silence.

I love watching Chris in the group numbers. He just puts so much more into it than just everyone else. The expressons and the movements are just amazing.

The kiss of the century. The Superman of Kisses. Finn sure thinks highly of himself.

Excited Kurt again Smile

I love that Kurt wasn't that disappointed at the loss. I love that he focuses on how great the experience was, rather than focus on the loss. Sometimes the journey is more important than the outcome.

I wonder how many times they had to filmthe Brittania scene with her moving bangs.

SBL! Smile

Kurt's passion was just...breathtaking and magical during that "For Good" scene.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/24/2013, 8:46 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurt's passion was just...breathtaking and magical during that "For Good" scene.
One of the best scenes on Glee ever. Hummelberry and Furt are imo the strongest actors combinations on Glee.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/24/2013, 8:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurt's passion was just...breathtaking and magical during that "For Good" scene.
One of the best scenes on Glee ever. Hummelberry and Furt are imo the strongest actors combinations on Glee.

I agree. I also think Naya is a strong actress and I like when she's paired with her fellow strong actors on the show (Chris, Lea, Cory) even if I loathe her character most of the time. ooppss

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/24/2013, 9:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Agree. And is a pity we don't have enough of them. I mean, we have lots of Hummelberry in NY this season, but is been a while since they sang a duet and Furt don't have communication? They're step-bros.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down