Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
coxfire
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
Ireth
valkeakuulas
sjonnepon
sheny
ColferInspired
ChrisColfersLightning
fantastica
TimF
brisallie
AnneNeville
Buenos
M&M
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap44%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap11%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap6%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap6%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: 5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2014, 5:37 pm

Sebastian Smythe wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
And only females can be bi, not males.  fanny2

And even then, it's debatable whether they really are bi. mince 
Bi-curious, right?  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: 5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville 4/5/2014, 6:30 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm going to say something which is strictly my opinion,  obviously;

I GET that some of you are completely over Glee, I do.

I GET that some of you your fondest wish is for Glee to be over. Fine.

I GET that some of you hate Glee so much you would rather it be done.

Or some variation of this,

I have no problem with any of these sentiments and opinions;

Having said that I just wish people wouldn't project their negative feelings about Glee as if Chris shares them or that his work reflects it or that his looks  between takes indicates he's so over Glee;

If your going to measure by quality of performance and professionalism, then Chris Colfer is the fucking  most enthusiastic cast member on Glee, bar none.

It's downright insulting to say otherwise IMO.

I said KURT looks over everything in the photos I've seen lately. Not Chris, Kurt.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/5/2014, 6:52 pm

Yes, but then the next post, I believe, interpreted that as Chris and Buenos replied to that supposition.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe 4/5/2014, 6:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Bi-curious, right?  Rolling Eyes

I was referring to how some people believe that Brittany isn't even in a mental mind-state to consent to sex knowing, well, everything. Or something. I never did quite understand that. humhum But sure, that too. Oh, Glee.
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2014, 7:43 pm

^Well, yes: Brittany has been portrayed as a toddler too often to even think about her having sex with half of Lima. Yikes.  Evil or Very Mad

Georgette888 wrote:Yes, but then the next post, I believe, interpreted that as Chris and Buenos replied to that supposition.
Ouch, that could have been me. I misinterpreted AnneNeville's post.
Still stand by what I said about Chris, though.

AnneNeville wrote:I said KURT looks over everything in the photos I've seen lately. Not Chris, Kurt.
Sorry I got that wrong.  blushh

And I agree that Kurt looks over everything lately, and no wonder, with Rachel and Santana fighting with him in the middle, ditto with Rachel and Mercedes, Rachel being a diva, and now the Klaine and Blam mess.

Sometimes I think Kurt just wants to be left alone for a while.
But on top of his own jobs, study and problems (and we all know he got plenty) everyone else seems to constantly want to lean on him, even when most of their problems normally wouldn't even register on the Kurt disaster scale.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/5/2014, 7:50 pm

I actually thought Elliott was asexual as well.

That would have been interesting if they had a character like that on the show.

When Kurt said "I'm gonna throw that machine out the window", I was thinking if Artie wasn't there he probably would have attempted to do that.

I love this strong Kurt, this mature Kurt, who takes no crap from no-one not even his fiance.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/6/2014, 7:55 pm

Highest ranking of the songs on iTunes:

173. Rockstar
232. Best Day Of My Life
261. Downtown
308. People
413. You Make Me Feel So Young
648. Don't Sleep In The Subway

Lol, at the Blam duet ranking so much higher than the Klaine ~duet. Not to mention the gap between the Starkurt duet and the Klaine one.

And yes, I know that YMMFSY is an old crooner song and not a pop song like the other 2, but still: where is this vast Klaine army that is keeping Glee afloat all on its own?  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/7/2014, 12:03 am

Actually some of the songs peaked a little higher:

171.   Rockstar
229.   It's the best day of our life.
261.   Downtown
304.   People
413.   You make me feel so young.
646.   Don't sleep in the subway.

Glorfindel wrote:And yes, I know that YMMFSY is an old crooner song and not a pop song like the other 2, but still: where is this vast Klaine army that is keeping Glee afloat all on its own? moque

The gig was up last year when the so called "ultimate" Klaine song, "Come what may" sold the first week between 20-25 K. The fanbase is vocal, but I suspect it isn't as large as so many claim.

They couldn't deliver the PCA award on their own, whereas the Kurt fans and the Rachel/Santana fans voted their faves in.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/7/2014, 7:16 am

Remember when some people called Adam Crawford a creepy stalker and pityful desperate because, according to them, he was everywhere where Kurt was at NYADA and following him around in the 'Sadie Hawkins' episode?

Gee, I wonder what those same people think of Blaine's behavior now in this episode?  sifflou

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Tumblr_n3e4uqfyRh1qgrxsfo8_r1_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/7/2014, 8:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:Remember when some people called Adam Crawford a creepy stalker and pityful desperate because, according to them, he was everywhere where Kurt was at NYADA and following him around in the 'Sadie Hawkins' episode?

Gee, I wonder what those same people think of Blaine's behavior now in this episode?  sifflou

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Tumblr_n3e4uqfyRh1qgrxsfo8_r1_250

Good call, I forgot about that! Blaine would terrify me if he was my boyfriend/fiancé and he seems obsessed with the thought that kurt is cheating him on him, but as they say you know your own faults best so it's not surprising he expects others to do as he does, even though kurt has never given him cause!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/11/2014, 9:17 pm

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Tumblr_n3w5giQpou1qe476yo1_500

BrigittaRomanov: @chriscolfer in the cut “Rockstar” scene

So, it was a scene after all.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/11/2014, 9:20 pm

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Tumblr_n3w5yrvHbS1t0yg9fo1_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2014, 9:39 pm

Too hot for TV?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/11/2014, 10:17 pm

It's an absolute crime that they cut that part.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/11/2014, 11:14 pm

Ranwing wrote:It's an absolute crime that they cut that part.

Agree 100%. They could of cut out some other scene instead.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2014, 12:04 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Too hot for TV?

Probably that was the reason. I wish this scene comes in the Season fifth dvd.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/12/2014, 4:43 am

They cut *that*? Have these people no discrimination?!  Evil or Very Mad 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/12/2014, 4:47 am

Georgette888 wrote:They cut *that*? Have these people no discrimination?!  Evil or Very Mad 

Evil or Very Mad 

I need them to release this footage ASAP.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2014, 8:04 am

Ranwing wrote:It's an absolute crime that they cut that part.
It's like te Dutch television deciding to cut the Gotta Dance - Broadway Melody - Ballet dream sequence (with Cyd Charisse) from 'Singing in the Rain' because they found that Gene Kelly was too self-congratulatory and showing off too much (and yes: that really happened).  Evil or Very Mad

I'm afraid the cut 'Rockstar' scene will get the same treatment as the Cheerios 'Fergalicious' number.  :(
I bet that if Fox decided to air all the cut scenes and songs in an episode special they'd get double the ratings they're getting now.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/12/2014, 10:31 am

It's like te Dutch television deciding to cut the Gotta Dance - Broadway Melody - Ballet dream sequence (with Cyd Charisse) from 'Singing in the Rain' because they found that Gene Kelly was too self-congratulatory and showing off too much (and yes: that really happened).

That's more a cultural thing I would guess, that kind of mealy mouthed "no one is truly a star". Mind you, American editing for TV has its own issues, but it would never pull that kind rationale for shit like that.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8