Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
coxfire
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
Ireth
valkeakuulas
sjonnepon
sheny
ColferInspired
ChrisColfersLightning
fantastica
TimF
brisallie
AnneNeville
Buenos
M&M
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:25 pm

Ranwing wrote:When did Adam get his nose pierced? Never noticed it before.

Kurt looks like he's going to murder Blaine in his sleep. I'll happily hand him the pillow/knife/club/weapon of Kurt's choice.

Love the staging of Rockstar. I need Starkurt like I need oxygen.

Yes, yes, yes to Starkurt! I think Adam LOVED working with Chris.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x14 "New New York" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:29 pm

I am so sick of Rachel.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/1/2014, 9:30 pm

I looooooved "Rockstar"!

wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:30 pm

Blam needs to go.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:31 pm

M&M wrote:I am so sick of Rachel.

You're not alone.

And Blaine is taking over the loft now. Kurt's going to just love this.

Gee... what a surprise. Blaine doesn't want Sam to leave.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 9:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:OMG, of course Blaine has to get in all of Kurt's classes because Carmen thibideaux thinks he's so wonderful.  I'm hating her more than ever. 

Yes, Blaine, you are crowding Kurt, and you are a horrible boyfriend.  Kurt is so trapped.

Meta alert.  Chord just called Blaine helmet hair.  Chord does look much better with shorter hair.

Oh, gosh, Rachel, you are being horrible.

Is Artie living in the loft too?  Geez.

Kurt.  Bed bugs. 

Kurt, honey, you've been heading for disaster since you met Blaine, and you lose your identity when ever you are around him.

OK, Elliot, I hate you now.  Why do you have to turn into a Blaine stan?  Ugh.  It took me out of the performance of Rockstar.  Seriously, it's bugging me so much, I can't focus on the song at all.  I'll have to watch it later.

Great post I agree with all of it. Especially the last part of your post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/1/2014, 9:32 pm

The pantomime class scene killed me!  Razz 

Was Will in the class?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:32 pm

Pouty, weird and PSYCHO! GO KURT!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 9:33 pm

OMG.  The Popemobile?  Really, Rachel?  Someone needs to deflate her ego, and they need to do it fast.

Darren has more chemistry with Chord than he does with Kurt.  He's awfully sad that Sam's leaving him.  Wah. 

I love that the Adam's Apples flyer is still on the fridge.

Yes, Kurt, Blaine is Psycho.  You should send his ass out the door.

I can't even enjoy Klaine arguing because I know it won't last.  If it was going to end them, I'd enjoy it, but no, Kurt has to be destined to be with that horrible thing because of the obnoxious fan girls.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:34 pm

I loved Kurt telling Blaine off. Can we have an entire show of him doing just that.

And I'm sorry Blaine.. it is Kurt's home. You just moved in. And way to be a hypocrite, having your former crush crashing on Kurt's couch for months, but you get pissy about Kurt having a friend with a penis. And one who actually defended your pathetic relationship.

Good... my intense hatred for Klaine has been reestablished.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:36 pm

Ok, did anyone notice Will in the mime scene? Someone pointed it out on twitter and I had to check it out. Definitely him. He is between Kurt and Blaine Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:37 pm

Poor Starchild has to deal with this stupidity.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/1/2014, 9:37 pm

37 minutes in and ZERO comments on ontd_glee's discussion board.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 9:38 pm

Ranwing wrote:I loved Kurt telling Blaine off. Can we have an entire show of him doing just that.

And I'm sorry Blaine.. it is Kurt's home. You just moved in. And way to be a hypocrite, having your former crush crashing on Kurt's couch for months, but you get pissy about Kurt having a friend with a penis. And one who actually defended your pathetic relationship.

Good... my intense hatred for Klaine has been reestablished.

Great post. I agree. I stop watching this episode. I may watch it in full later, but not sure.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:39 pm

Gee Blaine... I wonder why you were apart for so long. Could it have been a certain lighthouse fucking incident?

Yay! Elliot thinks that Kurt is cute. Damn it... why can't we keep Adam?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 9:39 pm

OMG Blaine jealous is just annoying.  He's crazy psycho.  Run Kurt run. 

Elliot is really making me dislike him even more.

You were apart because you are a cheating bastard, Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 9:40 pm

M&M wrote:Ok, did anyone notice Will in the mime scene? Someone pointed it out on twitter and I had to check it out. Definitely him. He is between Kurt and Blaine Smile

Best thing ever!  Cock block number two of the evening!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:40 pm

This is how much a NYCer I am. I recognize the fucking subway station before I even see the signs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:Ok, did anyone notice Will in the mime scene? Someone pointed it out on twitter and I had to check it out. Definitely him. He is between Kurt and Blaine Smile

Best thing ever!  Cock block number two of the evening!

No shit! I have to watch that scene again now.

So Artie and Rachel rode the subway to... the station they just left. Ok.....  blinkk 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 9:42 pm

Don't Sleep In the Subway was fun.  Rachel and Artie are a nice pairing.  If they are going to pair Rachel with a guy already on the show, I'd rather it be Artie than Sam. (actually, I'd rather it be Blaine--those two deserve each other).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 9:44 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:OMG Blaine jealous is just annoying.  He's crazy psycho.  Run Kurt run. 

Agree Kurt should Run I am disappointed that Elliot seemed to turned into a Blaine stan. I wanted him to stay ,but now I don't. Evil or Very Mad badday antifana 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:50 pm

Thank the Gods that Blaine is moving out. Shame that they're not breaking up but I'll take what I can get.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 9:52 pm

Sam gets to room with model girl Sam.

So, Blaine gets jealous.  Then he just goes to get his space.

Yes, Blaine, move out, move far far away.  Move to Timbuktu.

Blaine can get his bachelor pad and screw all the guys he wants before Kurt's back now.

I'm sure Klainers are flailing now.  Still the chemistry is not there.

So, Sam can't stay in the model apartment, now Sam and Blaine can get a bachelor pad.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 9:52 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:OMG Blaine jealous is just annoying.  He's crazy psycho.  Run Kurt run. 

Agree   Kurt should Run I am disappointed   that Elliot seemed to turned into a Blaine stan.  I wanted him to stay ,but now I don't. Evil or Very Mad badday antifana 

I didn't take him as a Blaine stan. And if his conversation with Blaine got him to move out... score!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2014, 9:52 pm

I feel terrible. I don't hate this episode. It feels wrong.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next