Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2014, 10:42 pm

Oh joy, we are getting a Blaine scene.  vomir 

He is dressed as a priest.

This appears to be for 17.

Whoopie left ages ago.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 17 Tumblr_n35elr3JKO1qbqtkso1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 17 Tumblr_n35elr3JKO1qbqtkso2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 17 Tumblr_n35elr3JKO1qbqtkso3_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  fantastica 3/28/2014, 11:33 pm

dressed like a priest to sing gospels? i never felt so negative toward a priest.  dryy 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/28/2014, 11:36 pm

Why does he has to dress up like a priest? Isn't fine if he wears a robe?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 2:57 am

Kurt is an atheist in canon.

This sounds just stupid.

Maybe Ry Ry has a kink for priests.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/29/2014, 2:58 am

5.16 Extended Summary + Credits

CONCEPT:  Blaine suffers a crisis of confidence after gaining the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen.” Artie discovers that his newfound success with the ladies comes at a price. Mercedes tells Sam she’s still a virgin.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Blaine discovers his newfound love of “cronuts” has the residual side-effect of weight gain - namely, the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen.” Combined with witnessing a more physically fit and self-confident Kurt’s star rapidly rising at NYADA while his simultaneously wanes, the increasingly pudgy former dreamboat begins to suffer a crisis in confidence… leading to some uncharacteristic behavior.

As “Film School Artie” enjoys a success with the ladies that “High School Artie” never could have hoped for, he is quick to avail himself of all opportunities presented him. However, he soon discovers that his Casanova’s ways come at a price, one which may preclude him from making the one special connection he truly desires.

As roommates Sam and Mercedes explore being a couple, she confesses that she is still a virgin and is not sure when (or if) she will be ready for them to make love for the first time. While the smitten Sam agrees to wait as long as she wants, he nevertheless tries to do everything he can to prove his worthiness and expedite the process… while she seeks outside advice from several sources.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 3:04 am

Max Adler is back, so Dave is back.  neutre 

So, this is the Season 1 person that is coming back to the show.

I hope the Klainers leave him alone this time.

There is already talk he is going to come between Klaine, but I think he could be just Kurt's friend.

I am hoping this is true and Dave does wake Kurt up and let him know he can do better.

I don't know when he will start filming, but it could be soon.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 3:16 am

sheny wrote:
5.16 Extended Summary + Credits

CONCEPT:  Blaine suffers a crisis of confidence after gaining the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen.” Artie discovers that his newfound success with the ladies comes at a price. Mercedes tells Sam she’s still a virgin.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Blaine discovers his newfound love of “cronuts” has the residual side-effect of weight gain - namely, the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen.” Combined with witnessing a more physically fit and self-confident Kurt’s star rapidly rising at NYADA while his simultaneously wanes, the increasingly pudgy former dreamboat begins to suffer a crisis in confidence… leading to some uncharacteristic behavior.

As “Film School Artie” enjoys a success with the ladies that “High School Artie” never could have hoped for, he is quick to avail himself of all opportunities presented him. However, he soon discovers that his Casanova’s ways come at a price, one which may preclude him from making the one special connection he truly desires.

As roommates Sam and Mercedes explore being a couple, she confesses that she is still a virgin and is not sure when (or if) she will be ready for them to make love for the first time. While the smitten Sam agrees to wait as long as she wants, he nevertheless tries to do everything he can to prove his worthiness and expedite the process… while she seeks outside advice from several sources.

This is delicious, but also cruel for Darren.  dryy

But Kurt is the hot one now, and the combat scene must be them both in class, and Kurt is definitely getting hit on.

I thought they were making Kurt too good for Blaine, and looks like others I was right.

Are Blaine stans fuming yet?

Well, us Kurtsies have had it since Season 3.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/29/2014, 3:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:Max Adler is back, so Dave is back.  neutre 

So, this is the Season 1 person that is coming back to the show.

I hope the Klainers leave him alone this time.

There is already talk he is going to come between Klaine, but I think he could be just Kurt's friend.

I am hoping this is true and Dave does wake Kurt up and let him know he can do better.

I don't know when he will start filming, but it could be soon.

I am glad Max is coming back. I just hope certain Klainers will leave him alone. I would like it if the episode he is filming is the one Chris is writing.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/29/2014, 3:21 am

Erm uncharistic behaviour? What ever could that be? Colour me intrigued!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/29/2014, 3:24 am

Kurt addict wrote:Erm uncharistic behaviour? What ever could that be? Colour me intrigued!

I am a bit intrigued too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 3:28 am

Kurtsies are liking this, but they are not gloating, that is why I love being a Kurtsies.

We have been waiting for something like this since Season 3.

Though as Kurtsies are saying this is cruel, and I agree, so I am hoping we have Kurt talking to him and we get something positive. Because this is what Kurt does, he builds people up. Like he did with Rachel and her worrying about her nose, and he did a Barbara intervention.

Kurt is a star at Nyada.

Chris must be happy about this.  Smile

Last edited by ColferInspired on 3/29/2014, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/29/2014, 3:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurtsies are liking this, but they are not gloating, that is why I love being a Kurtsies.

We have been waiting for something like this since Season 3.

Kurt is a star at Nyada.

Chris must be happy about this.  Smile

Great post. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/29/2014, 3:47 am

Where is this Max Adler spoiler?!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 3:54 am

Buenos wrote:Where is this Max Adler spoiler?!

The Pirate fandom are talking about is, this was a rumour for the past couple of weeks, but now it appears to be true, by the way they are talking.

I don't know where the source is.

I am waiting for this source to appear.

Unless they got it from a tweet somewhere.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/29/2014, 3:56 am

He's listed in the guest credits in a press release/episode summary thing

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/81039826923/episode-description-for-5x17-opening-night

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 3:57 am

At least it sounds like we are getting the old Sam back.  wub 

I missed him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 3:59 am

mindschemez wrote:He's listed in the guest credits in a press release/episode summary thing

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/81039826923/episode-description-for-5x17-opening-night

Please let him and Kurt talk.

I want to see their friendship.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/29/2014, 4:02 am

ColferInspired wrote:At least it sounds like we are getting the old Sam back.  wub 

I missed him.

Agree, I like the old Sam. I hope we do get the old Sam back, then I can start liking him again. wub 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/29/2014, 4:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:
mindschemez wrote:He's listed in the guest credits in a press release/episode summary thing

Please let him and Kurt talk.

I want to see their friendship.

I also want Dave and Kurt to talk.
I would also like to see their friendship.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 4:08 am

And yep, Blarren stans are upset.

Oh, why does Kurt have to be doing better and Blaine not.  dryy 

We had this during Season 3 with poor Kurt and tooth pick arms, pasty face, gay face.

How everything Blaine got at McKinley was not undeserving.

And Saint Kurt is popping up again.  dryy 

And they are now describing like how we describe Blaine, not being supportive, when in canon Kurt is.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 5:16 am

Some think Blaine could struggle in the mime class, episode 14.

Then we have 15, where his duet with Rachel looks like a fail.

And now sixteen.

This is Blaine's arc.

It's like Season 3 Kurt.

And this story is Rachel's nose story.

I hope Blaine doesn't become a dream boat again, because this isn't realistic.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2014, 5:58 am

Laughing at the Klainers freaking out over the summary for 16 and being so offended because "Blaine works so hard and he deserves to have everything and blah blah blah." Didn;t Blaine reference in the valedictorian that he gets things handed to him? If this was happening to Kurt, they would coo about how Blaine could reassure Kurt that he still loves him like he is. I mean really! Furthermore, somewhere along the line, Chris actually did et more fit and buff than Darren. I am not saying Darren isn't fit, but Chris appears to work out... a lot. I don't see what's so bad about acknowledging Chris for once.

People are saying Rachel is having nightmares about her performance in FG. My bet would be Dave will mock her in a dream and slushy her. I think he will just be a Rachel fantasy sequence because he is the most well known bully from McKinley.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 6:12 am

M&M wrote:Laughing at the Klainers freaking out over the summary for 16 and being so offended because "Blaine works so hard and he deserves to have everything and blah blah blah." Didn;t Blaine reference in the valedictorian that he gets things handed to him? If this was happening to Kurt, they would coo about how Blaine could reassure Kurt that he still loves him like he is. I mean really! Furthermore, somewhere along the line, Chris actually did et more fit and buff than Darren. I am not saying Darren isn't fit, but Chris appears to work out... a lot. I don't see what's so bad about acknowledging Chris for once.

People are saying Rachel is having nightmares about her performance in FG. My bet would be Dave will mock her in a dream and slushy her. I think he will just be a Rachel fantasy sequence because he is the most well known bully from McKinley.

Darren don't care how he looks, so they should use that for Blaine in the end.

No wonder Darren seemed unhappy about Blaine's story before.

And I so hope Dave isn't used in a dream sequence because that would be such a waste.  :angry:

Dave is no longer that person.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 6:18 am

Klainers now say the relationship is imbalanced, which we have been saying since 3.  dryy 

I don't blame Kurtsies being cautious that this won't stick, but it wouldn't be believable if it didn't. But I am staying cautious and see how this episode plays out.

They are not liking this episode at all.

And they say this is unfair.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 6:36 am

If this for some miracle stays canon, and Blaine is no longer a dream boat, could this be Ryan's revenge on the K(B)lainers?

I was thinking maybe Blaine buys a corset.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next