Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  fantastica 3/16/2014, 3:57 pm

3-some!  i mean, awesome! chris and will - play together, work together, live together, xxx together, forever.  neutre just get married already!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 4:03 pm

Chris was so smart to bring Will along to the NY filming. If it had only been him and Darren in that car (probably going to another shooting location or something else work related) the tinhatters would go nuts.
Not that they don't find any stupid excuse for Will being there now, cockblocking their OTP (Will being Chris' assistant, ugh), but I feel that Will provides at least some sort of damper/lighning rod for Chris against the crisscolfer shippers while he's working out in the open with Darren, and that's partly why he brought Will to New York.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/16/2014, 4:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
M&M wrote:I will never understand them having Rachel have this much success this early. I do wonder if she was supposed to struggle more this year, but because Finn/Cory died, they had her winning everything else. Meanwhile Artie is getting mugged, Kurt is getting beat up, Blaine maybe has an STD and Sam is going nowheresville so far. Wow, it has become the Rachel show again. Everyone suffers to show how much greater Rachel is.
^This.
But I don't think it's because Finn/Cory died. If that played a part at all it is in that they didn't know what else to do with Rachel as she obviously could not get another love interest soon after Finn/Cory's death, and 'Funny Girl' was the only thing left for her (in their uncreative minds).
As I mentioned above I think Ryan and Lea wanting to produce FG after Glee plays a bigger part, at least in the way the story unfolds, with FG and Rachel being a big success. If they (Ryan and Lea) wouldn't have those future plans with FG it could have been that the FG storyline on Glee would have been not so successful (and that would actually have been interesting), but now that we know FG is in Ryan's hands and he plans on having Lea be the star in it in real life any trouble for Rachel or the musical in the canon/show has become impossible.
Which is very boring and terribly too meta and breaking the 4th wall.   Evil or Very Mad  Sleep 

And, as you said, this forced success of Rachel only makes the contrast with Kurt and the others only bigger and more jarring (although I think Blaine will be loved and lauded anyway, as usual, only not as big as Rachel).
But I know which character is the most interesting, and it's not the one who is a special snowflake with the instant success.   Rolling Eyes

This is precisely the reason that I just can't be invested in Rachel's storyline. For her to basically get everything that she ever wanted a year after graduating high school with no real struggle is very unsatisfying. The sad thing is that I want to be able to root for her. I liked Rachel at the beginning because she did have to struggle and the only things she had going for her was her talent and determination. Now she's pretty much having everything presented on a silver platter. When the worst drama that they can come up with for this storyline is the manufactured one of Rachel totally losing her shit because her friend got cast as her understudy, you know that something is wrong.

And seriously... where else can they take her story if she's gaining this much success at this stage? Watching her go through the motions of being a star is very dull viewing. Unless they pull a serious 180 and something happens to derail things, I'm more than prepared to see Rachel winning a Tony award before the end of season 6. And if this is all done to try to build up some kind of anticipation for Lea playing the role on Broadway, it might just backfire. If the show ever makes it to Broadway (and that's a big if), the audience might be tired of Lea being so closely associated with this particular show.

Kurt's story will never be as easy as Rachel's and his successes will never be as big as hers. He is going to have to struggle for every single small success they will ever let him have. And that's okay for me, because it's going make those successes have some meaning. I think that's the worst thing that they've done to Rachel's story. With everything coming so easily, why should we care about her wins. Because wins for Kurt never come without real challenges and struggle, where nothing is allowed to be certain and the odds are more in favor of his failing than succeeding, it keeps me invested and wanting to see him win.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2014, 4:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris was so smart to bring Will along to the NY filming. If it had only been him and Darren in that car (probably going to another shooting location or something else work related) the tinhatters would go nuts.
Not that they don't find any stupid excuse for Will being there now, cockblocking their OTP (Will being Chris' assistant, ugh), but I feel that Will provides at least some sort of damper/lighning rod for Chris against the crisscolfer shippers while he's working out in the open with Darren, and that's partly why he brought Will to New York.

Some CC idiot has already made a manip by cutting out the fan and making it Chris and Darren together (how convenient for the CC person that Chris and Darren were photographed leaning into the fan from opposite sides.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/16/2014, 5:57 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jqusQLUj1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 6:52 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jt77OUrp1r4ezfzo2_r1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jttrsLTs1r4ezfzo1_500

There are several more pics at the source, but I haven't seen Chris yet. Though I think since he was mentioned to be with Chord earlier he must be there as well.
We'll see.

-ETA-
Oops, here he is, with Kevin:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jts6EhCa1qe476yo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jts6EhCa1qe476yo2_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 7:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juybkM881qe476yo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juybkM881qe476yo2_r1_250
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jv3ex96K1qe476yo1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 7:35 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juxzN7st1rke5cmo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juxzN7st1rke5cmo1_500
x

Videos of Chris and Chord walking near the trailers: link 1 and 2.  neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/16/2014, 7:44 pm

Can I just say that I think Chris is passing Kurt with the skin tight jeans at this point? Holy moley! O.O Razz
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/16/2014, 7:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juybkM881qe476yo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juybkM881qe476yo2_r1_250
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jv3ex96K1qe476yo1_500
x

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juxzN7st1rke5cmo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juxzN7st1rke5cmo1_500
x

Videos of Chris and Chord walking near the trailers: link 1 and 2.  neutre

Can I just say Chris and Chord look really good together?  tonguue  Like sue me! I DO NOT ship RL people or Colferstreet, but them walking together kinda have me long for my old shipping Hevans days  sifflou  whis 

valkeakuulas wrote:Can I just say that I think Chris is passing Kurt with the skin tight jeans at this point? Holy moley! O.O Razz

Chris looks soooooo damn good! I am sorry if I objectify him but DAMN!  I am looking!  uhuhu ooppss wub whis mrgreen tongue2
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 7:51 pm

^Yeah, that last video was a nice showing of butt and thighs in those jeans.  miamiam 
And his back in the leather jackets ain't bad either.  aa54

I mean, look at this view:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2juy9Bojd1ruzy0ho1_500
x

Chris in Kurt clothes walking to set: video.
-ETA- And one more: video.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2jwbqNQHb1qe476yo1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2014, 7:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yeah, that last video was a nice showing of butt and thighs in those jeans.  miamiam 

x

x

Love the outfit.  aa54 

Hope he isn't going to be too cold again.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/16/2014, 7:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yeah, that last video was a nice showing of butt and thighs in those jeans.  miamiam 

x

x

When will Chris and Kurt stop trying to kill me like good lord! BOTH look so damn good ughhhh!  panik ded 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2014, 7:58 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/16/2014, 8:03 pm

Will is such a happy gofer! Omg him and Chris, so cute  Razz 

ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2014, 8:42 pm

Saw this on my twitter feed. Don't know if there's any truth to it.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Bi4BhoLIUAAraeI
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/16/2014, 8:59 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:...

Can I just say Chris and Chord look really good together?  tonguue  Like sue me! I DO NOT ship RL people or Colferstreet, but them walking together kinda have me long for my old shipping Hevans days  sifflou  whis 

Haha Dont worry, I do think the same. Like you, I don't ship people in RL, at least not so seriously, dangerous and hardcore as crisscolfers do, but it made me think in what we could have got if Kurt/Sam would have worked. I still believe that next to the right person, Chord can acts well.

And yeah that leather jacket, I love it and it seems Chris loves it a lot as well. And I'm glad he's embracing some Kurt's fashion style, like those tight jeans.

As regards Rachel storyline, to be honest I have no much to say as I personally feel there's nothing else to add. We already know what's gonna be her ending, so do why rooting for her? If they're not planning a twist, sincerely I've no idea what's gonna be season six story. I just feel like everything seems to be almost wrapped up, though the future of the boys is unsure, but how long it will take them to solve everything?

Last edited by brisallie on 3/16/2014, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2014, 9:07 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Tumblr_n2k07o4VGa1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2014, 9:11 pm

Video.

http://colfhummel.tumblr.com/post/79816116725

Glee filming at Serendipity 3 [Source]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/16/2014, 9:17 pm

brisallie wrote:As regards Rachel storyline, to be honest I have no much to say as I personally feel there's nothing else to add. We already know what's gonna be her ending, so do why root for her? If they're not planning a twist, sincerely I've no idea what's gonna season six story. I just feel like everything seems to be almost wrapped up, though the future of the boys is unsure, but how long it will take them to solve everything?

How ironic would it be if Rachel ends up with the secondary storyline to Kurt and the other guys since she's pretty much taken care of. Kurt is still on his journey to starting his career, Blaine and Sam and Artie are just starting out. There's just so much more to do with them than they can do with Rachel.

The only thing that makes me doubt that Funny Girl will be the huge success for Rachel is when we were told that the theme of season six would be "comeback". I'm guessing that it might mean that at least one of the characters suffers some kind of serious setback and of the five, the only one who really has so much to lose right now is Rachel.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/16/2014, 9:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:As regards Rachel storyline, to be honest I have no much to say as I personally feel there's nothing else to add. We already know what's gonna be her ending, so do why root for her? If they're not planning a twist, sincerely I've no idea what's gonna season six story. I just feel like everything seems to be almost wrapped up, though the future of the boys is unsure, but how long it will take them to solve everything?

How ironic would it be if Rachel ends up with the secondary storyline to Kurt and the other guys since she's pretty much taken care of. Kurt is still on his journey to starting his career, Blaine and Sam and Artie are just starting out. There's just so much more to do with them than they can do with Rachel.

The only thing that makes me doubt that Funny Girl will be the huge success for Rachel is when we were told that the theme of season six would be "comeback". I'm guessing that it might mean that at least one of the characters suffers some kind of serious setback and of the five, the only one who really has so much to lose right now is Rachel.

I just figured Comeback meant Comeback to Ohio/Glee/Noobs. Just because the show likes to do us like that.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/16/2014, 9:50 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Saw this on my twitter feed.  Don't know if there's any truth to it.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Bi4BhoLIUAAraeI

see? Buenos, i told you she would be BACK!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2014, 10:18 pm

It appears they are still filming "New New York".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 31 Empty OMG!!!!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/16/2014, 11:24 pm

Did you guys See THIS?!??!?!? I Am CRYING!!!!!!
Laughing uhuhuptdrmoquededfufufu
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2014, 11:40 pm

If only they could piggy back their way out of Glee, and it would be good again. Those two are about half responsible for Glee sucking.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next