Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Buenos 3/15/2014, 1:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hjmasnIJ1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Buenos 3/15/2014, 3:29 pm

It's seems they're filming Artie being mugged in the subway system today.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/15/2014, 3:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hpunRT9w1qc4ojbo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hpunRT9w1qc4ojbo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2014, 4:09 pm

real life bro
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2014, 5:40 pm

bayth wrote:

Yes, Kurt will sing that note!!  Defying Gravity preview!!

I'm so excited for Defying Gravity. He will finally sing that note! And the best is that Kristin is there Smile how proud.

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hpunRT9w1qc4ojbo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hpunRT9w1qc4ojbo1_500

Since when are they so 'bros'?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2014, 5:50 pm

^As far as I know Chris and Chord always were friendly with one another. There are several pictures of one of them sitting on the other's lap (IIRC e.g. during the 3D live tour and a group picture on set).

This 'bro' hug seems a bit OTT though, but maybe we're just over-analyzing everything at this point.
Glee messed us up big time: conspiracies everywhere.  fanny2 

I love this profile picture of Chris:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo6_250
 wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2014, 6:01 pm

They're filming 'Don't Sleep On the Subway' at Grand Central Station:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hjmasnIJ1r4ezfzo2_500
x

Video links: 1, 2, 3

My speculation? After Rachel left Artie (and Sam) behind when she drove off with Kurt and Blaine in her limo, it was difficult for Artie and Sam to get to the restaurant because of the public transport in NY not being wheelchair friendly. Then at some other time Artie's laptop gets stolen in the subway. And then Rachel gets another diva lesson again, and the end result is Rachel offering Artie her limo to drive around town.
Two problems solved: Rachel does penance and Artie will be able to be mobile in New York.
Who will bet with me?   suspectt 

This is a short video with practically no visual, which has as tags on Fuck Yeah Glee Club #Amber Riley and #You Are Not Alone from Michael Jackson.
So she could be singing this either in 'Bash' or 'Tested'?  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2014, 6:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^As far as I know Chris and Chord always were friendly with one another. There are several pictures of one of them sitting on the other's lap (IIRC e.g. during the 3D live tour and a group picture on set).

This 'bro' hug seems a bit OTT though, but maybe we're just over-analyzing everything at this point.
Glee messed us up big time: conspiracies everywhere.  fanny2 

I know Chris and Chord get along well, and in the past we got a couple of pictures of them sitting on each other lap, but since Glee was split into Lima and NY we hardly ever see any interaction between them, so that why this take me by surprise, why all of sudden are they so friendly?

P.S I'm with you in the Artie/Rachel storyline theory.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2014, 6:32 pm

^Oh, I agree with you. It's strange to see them so close when we haven't really see them interact (e.g. on Glee and BTS) for almost 2 years. The split narrative kept them apart for the outside (real) world.
Sometimes it's hard to remember that although New York and Lima are many miles apart, the cast were recording on soundstages only feet apart, and probably saw each other at lunch all the time.  Smile 

Some things I found on CCN, videos and pics from yesterday's filming:

- Video of the scene we've got the script picture of.

- Youtube video of basically Chris and the others standing around for 8 minutes (and I admit I watched all of those 8 minutes, lol) :

Chris and Darren walking as Klaine:

Some of these were here, but I don't think all of them:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo3_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo2_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo6_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo7_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo8_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo9_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo10_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo4_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hiqh2TXB1qe476yo5_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2014, 6:45 pm

Lol I also watched the whole video Marie, and though it didn't happen so much, practicaly anything, it was fun to watch how they nicely interacted among each other. It makes you wonder how real are some rumours out there, like darren and chris hating to each other.

In some pics seems Chris is freezing! That boy needs something warm...like his bf for instance.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/15/2014, 7:24 pm

Is it rude to be annoyed by Chords weave?  unsure  It is lifting majorly like Naya's during frenemies!

Other than that, it's cool to see them walking together, shows that Chris can be close to male castmates without the whole 'dating' rumors  Rolling Eyes 

Chris looks amazing!  wub  He looks more and more attractive with every update photo and I am unashamed to say that he is actually aging with the show real well out of everyone else This is NOT shade, it's just they all look rather old to even pass for college students now, Chris looks like a college kid, and Chord, Darren, Lea, and even Kevin look like they are in their late twenties

I am anxious for some Kurtcedes spoilers, I have not seen any photos with Chris and Amber yet and it is making me sad  No  I was a tleast expecting Kurtcedes to be back on now that Amber is back on Glee, like it should be a SIN that Kurtcedes have been apart and had no duets in like 4 years  crycry
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2014, 7:33 pm

brisallie wrote:In some pics seems Chris is freezing! That boy needs something warm...like his bf for instance.
Really, Will should have done a better job as Chris' assistant yesterday! Surely his job description also lists "keep him warm" as a requirement. He should have hugged Chris everytime the cameras were not rolling.  fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hqv2NrAf1qgfb58o1_500
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2httm5cUC1s12hw5o1_r1_500
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2htrkKyth1r295ako2_r3_500
x

So, sooooooo pretty.  aa54  wub  aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/15/2014, 7:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:In some pics seems Chris is freezing! That boy needs something warm...like his bf for instance.
Really, Will should have done a better job as Chris' assistant yesterday! Surely his job description also lists "keep him warm" as a requirement. He should have hugged Chris everytime the cameras were not rolling.  fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2hqv2NrAf1qgfb58o1_500
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2httm5cUC1s12hw5o1_r1_500
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2htrkKyth1r295ako2_r3_500
x

So, sooooooo pretty.  aa54  wub  aa54

Chris is gonna kill me with his attractiveness!  uhuhu wub ded 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2014, 7:39 pm

Outside Serendipity 3:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2horyNQn41qei9uro1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2014, 8:24 pm

Lol:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2i15zsFCF1rojy6eo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2i15zsFCF1rojy6eo2_500
 ptdr 

Chord tweeted this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2i0f3z6CK1r4ezfzo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2014, 8:33 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2014, 9:06 pm

brisallie wrote:I know Chris and Chord get along well, and in the past we got a couple of pictures of them sitting on each other lap, but since Glee was split into Lima and NY we hardly ever see any interaction between them, so that why this take me by surprise, why all of sudden are they so friendly?

i don't think this is an "all of a sudden" thing. i guess they are always friendly but we usually don't get to see it. i mean, this is the first time chord is shooting in NY (not counting end of second season), and shooting in NY means shooting exterior and thus can be seen by the public. the other thing is, now that chris has a boyfriend, there's no danger of him being "attached" to any straight actor rumor wise (not counting those cc shipping crap because they will believe in whatever and nothing will pursuade them otherwise).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 11:10 am

One more Hummeberry pic from the friday shoot:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2j5747ATG1s12hw5o1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2014, 11:34 am

Glorfindel wrote:One more Hummeberry pic from the friday shoot:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2j5747ATG1s12hw5o1_500
x

Every time I see a picture of them like this, I really want to see them play a romantic couple together. They really look great together.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/16/2014, 12:25 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2ja18kZ6t1r4ezfzo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2ja18kZ6t1r4ezfzo3_r1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2ja18kZ6t1r4ezfzo5_r1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/16/2014, 12:54 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2ja18kZ6t1r4ezfzo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2ja18kZ6t1r4ezfzo3_r1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2ja18kZ6t1r4ezfzo5_r1_1280

I will never understand them having Rachel have this much success this early. I do wonder if she was supposed to struggle more this year, but because Finn/Cory died, they had her winning everything else. Meanwhile Artie is getting mugged, Kurt is getting beat up, Blaine maybe has an STD and Sam is going nowheresville so far. Wow, it has become the Rachel show again. Everyone suffers to show how much greater Rachel is.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2014, 1:16 pm

Wow, they're really pushing the Rachel praise with those reviews' quotes.  Rolling Eyes 

I think this is not so much essential to the storyline for Glee, but more free promotion and advertisement for the real Funny Girl revival that Ryan and Lea want to do after Glee is over.
Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on their part.  Razz

Seriously though: it's a little weird (almost 'incest'-like) to write the instant and raving success of a musical, sung by a main character, as a major storyline into the canon of a tv show, when the head producer and writer of that show and the leading actress playing that character have already announced to have the rights and plans to do that same musical in the near future in real life.
Ryan and Lea should pay Fox for commercial-time.  Rolling Eyes 

M&M wrote:I will never understand them having Rachel have this much success this early. I do wonder if she was supposed to struggle more this year, but because Finn/Cory died, they had her winning everything else. Meanwhile Artie is getting mugged, Kurt is getting beat up, Blaine maybe has an STD and Sam is going nowheresville so far. Wow, it has become the Rachel show again. Everyone suffers to show how much greater Rachel is.
^This.
But I don't think it's because Finn/Cory died. If that played a part at all it is in that they didn't know what else to do with Rachel as she obviously could not get another love interest soon after Finn/Cory's death, and 'Funny Girl' was the only thing left for her (in their uncreative minds).
As I mentioned above I think Ryan and Lea wanting to produce FG after Glee plays a bigger part, at least in the way the story unfolds, with FG and Rachel being a big success. If they (Ryan and Lea) wouldn't have those future plans with FG it could have been that the FG storyline on Glee would have been not so successful (and that would actually have been interesting), but now that we know FG is in Ryan's hands and he plans on having Lea be the star in it in real life any trouble for Rachel or the musical in the canon/show has become impossible.
Which is very boring and terribly too meta and breaking the 4th wall.   Evil or Very Mad  Sleep 

And, as you said, this forced success of Rachel only makes the contrast with Kurt and the others only bigger and more jarring (although I think Blaine will be loved and lauded anyway, as usual, only not as big as Rachel).
But I know which character is the most interesting, and it's not the one who is a special snowflake with the instant success.   Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/16/2014, 1:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Wow, they're really pushing the Rachel praise with those reviews' quotes.  Rolling Eyes 

I think this is not so much essential to the storyline for Glee, but more free promotion and advertisement for the real Funny Girl revival that Ryan and Lea want to do after Glee is over.
Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on their part.  Razz

Seriously though: it's a little weird (almost 'incest'-like) to write the instant and raving success of a musical, sung by a main character, as a major storyline into the canon of a tv show, when the head producer and writer of that show and the leading actress playing that character have already announced to have the rights and plans to do that same musical in the near future in real life.
Ryan and Lea should pay Fox for commercial-time.  Rolling Eyes 

And, as you said, this forced success of Rachel only makes the contrast with Kurt and the others only bigger and more jarring (although I think Blaine will be loved and lauded anyway, as usual, only not as big as Rachel).
But I know which character is the most interesting, and it's not the one who is a special snowflake with the instant success.   Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't put anything past them at this point and eww. Focus on your actual show and maybe it wouldn't have dropped off so hard. He is so bent on Lea becoming super famous, which gets me back to thinking he was a bit pissed that Chris was awarded GG over her, Time, etc. He wanted that for Lea. It reminds me of a quote right after Chris got the second Emmy nom. RM was like yes, I am proud of Chris, whatevs, but really I was disappointed that Lea wasn't nominated. I like Lea, I think she is great, but can be one note sometimes. If he is thinking she is the next Meryl Streep, he has another thing coming.

I agree about Blaine, although would I love for him to have an absolute slap in the face in NYC. I don't know what they were filming in the scene they ran into Rachel, but I despised that Rachel pulled Blaine away to have a discussion with him. Ugh, he is going to be her bestie now, isn't he.

Kurt is the most interesting on the show and remains so because all his successes have been built by himself. I wish he got more compared to the drama he has been through, but we have seen actual character growth from him. That is so much better and real and interesting.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/16/2014, 2:39 pm

It feels like since they won't be able to have Finn take over the instructor with a heart of gold story I think they meant him to have, they will have Rachel get that too.  She will win acclaim on Broadway because she is just that dang amazing, and when she comes to McKinley on her blazing chariot of famefire she will insist they reopen the Show Choir with her as teacher, I mean who could resist that.  So they would have literally given Rachel every single storyline on this show, except for marriage, which unfortunately will likely be Kurt's.  So they break the stereotype!!  Girls really can have it all, fame and fortune and their talent acknowledged by approximately 4 plus billion other people, while the gay boys get the totally even better story of gosh-we-get-to-get-married-despite-I-have-no-job-no-prospects-and-am-far-too-young.  Perfection.

Only for Chris do I hang in this mess.  Even my brother, who worshipped at RIB's feet for the past 5 years is now disillusioned, and that is saying something.  My other brother gave up on this show a while back.  

I wish they had simply done what I envisioned.  The bunch of them take over a broken down playhouse, Kurt writes a play, Artie directs it, and let the rest of the diva's duel it out trying out for roles.  Instead, we went back to Ryan's original crush, Rachel being so talented the whole world must acknowledge it, and it isn't even tempered even more.  

I look forward to 5 years from now, when show analysts look back at this crap, the only positive from all this manure will be a gay young man who refused to be a stereotype.  Everyone else will be seen as a caricature, and usually not a well done one.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/16/2014, 3:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2jl0wJoF11sqfihfo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2jjbpOsT51rdwq3zo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 30 Tumblr_n2jjbpOsT51rdwq3zo2_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next