Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/20/2014, 12:13 pm

Buenos wrote:Per the summary I'm not quite sure what Kurt realizes about himself after the incident. Wonder if he get more politically active.
He will probably realize that his life continues to suck, even after high school.  dryy 

Nothing confirmed (can't find a source) but I read somewhere that Ian wrote 'Bash'.
I'm not sure what to think about that.  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  sheny 3/20/2014, 1:33 pm

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Glee

When will Funny Girl finally premiere on Glee? And any news about Sue and/or Schue relocating to NYC? –Colleen

When we spoke to Lea Michele at Tuesday night’s 100th-episode soiree, she shared, “We’re shooting [Funny Girl's] opening night right now, and a lot of the original cast members come back to see Rachel” – apparently Sue included. “I am shooting an episode now, and Sue is in New York,” Jane Lynch said. “I probably shouldn’t tell you how she gets there, but I will say that she falls in love and it’s a lot of fun. She does some ‘Sue’s Corner’s when she gets home, because she’s changed by New York.”

tvline.com

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 2:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:Per the summary I'm not quite sure what Kurt realizes about himself after the incident. Wonder if he get more politically active.
He will probably realize that his life continues to suck, even after high school.  dryy 

Compared to his life in Lima, New York has been very good to Kurt.  He's gotten acceptance on different levels.  Even if he gets bashed, I doubt he'll think his life sucks in New York, just that some things aren't magically solved.

Even in supposedly tolerant, forward thinking environments hate can rear it's head.   Violence, sexism, racism and homophobia are not magically removed from any locale in the world.

What I love about Kurt is he doesn't give in to the negativism around him, he's a man in the true sense of the word.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 2:35 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Tumblr_n2quveo4HM1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 2:39 pm

I'm actually quite pleased that Samcedes is on and they shelved any possible Samchel.   It seems more likely they will introduce a new love interest for Rachel, if not, can Jonathan Groff please make a guest star reappearance?   miamiam
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/20/2014, 2:42 pm

sheny wrote:
Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Glee

When will Funny Girl finally premiere on Glee? And any news about Sue and/or Schue relocating to NYC? –Colleen

When we spoke to Lea Michele at Tuesday night’s 100th-episode soiree, she shared, “We’re shooting [Funny Girl's] opening night right now, and a lot of the original cast members come back to see Rachel” – apparently Sue included. “I am shooting an episode now, and Sue is in New York,” Jane Lynch said. “I probably shouldn’t tell you how she gets there, but I will say that she falls in love and it’s a lot of fun. She does some ‘Sue’s Corner’s when she gets home, because she’s changed by New York.”

tvline.com

How sad is it that what should be the climax of the series feels like such a non-event? The only thing that can make this at all exciting is if FG turns into a huge fiasco, but I just don't see the show doing that at this point.

Burenos wrote:What I love about Kurt is he doesn't give in to the negativism around him, he's a man in the true sense of the word.

Very true. Kurt is nothing but resilient and while the incident might momentarily get him down, he always bounces back stronger than ever. I know that it gets tiring at times of the bad things always seeming to happen to Kurt (and seriously... aren't there other characters they can abuse for a change?) but I'll admit that I'm stunned at what a courageous man Kurt can matured into.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 2:56 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Burenos wrote:What I love about Kurt is he doesn't give in to the negativism around him, he's a man in the true sense of the word.

Very true. Kurt is nothing but resilient and while the incident might momentarily get him down, he always bounces back stronger than ever. I know that it gets tiring at times of the bad things always seeming to happen to Kurt (and seriously... aren't there other characters they can abuse for a change?) but I'll admit that I'm stunned at what a courageous man Kurt can matured into.

I know I sound silly always going on about how McKinley needed to leave, but now with it gone,  Kurt is getting more songs and apparently more SL focus.  He even gets to write an episode.

With Kurt LBR, he will triumph on some level career wise before the show is over, and unlike Rachel, it will have IMO far more emotional impact because it will mean something with all his trials and obstacles.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2014, 3:40 pm

TimF wrote:Must be this one:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Image13}

Super hot.

this must be a manip. their eyes seem to focus on further objects. and elliot is taller than kurt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/20/2014, 3:42 pm

fantastica wrote:
TimF wrote:Must be this one:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Image13}

Super hot.

this must be a manip. their eyes seem to focus on further objects. and elliot is taller than kurt.

Oh it is. It's just a delicious manip.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2014, 3:44 pm

^ i see. fan art.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 3:46 pm

I don't mind manip when it's seamless and look like a "real" photo.

This one is so fake it's jarring to me.

These are better:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Kurtbastian
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Kurtbastian01a
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Kurtbastian02

Just a gratuitous  wub insert of more Kurtbastian...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 4:15 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 Tumblr_n2r0w8KPSx1s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2014, 4:44 pm

Buenos you owe me an apology. you called me a lier and now you know i was right. naya did come back.

crycry 

flower 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 5:17 pm

fantastica wrote:Buenos you owe me an apology. you called me a lier and now you know i was right. naya did come back.

crycry 

flower 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 40 200_s
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2014, 5:25 pm

^ kiss and make up.  bisou now that sounds like a glee storyline.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 5:49 pm

So with their filming the Funny Girl Opening night today at the Million Dollar theatre that is Episode 5.17.

Naya, Amber and Jenna will make an appearance, however hard to gauge if its' nothing more than a glorified cameo from the audience. coool 

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=570
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40