Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Buenos 3/18/2014, 1:45 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 35 Tumblr_n2lxhji3Md1qe476yo1_1280

Such pretty should be illegal.... wub  wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  M&M 3/18/2014, 1:54 am

I guess this is why Chris and Ryan were having lunch last week. When did Alla tweet in relation to the lunch? Can't blame Chris for not turning down Ryan. I may be disappointed in Glee, but Ryan is a big power player in Hollywood. Its a big deal. So proud of him  Smile 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/18/2014, 2:28 am

Solo versions of Defying Gravity could be still be released.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/18/2014, 2:37 am

Buenos wrote:
The change of scenery will not only lead to more mature story lines, but also new dynamics and pairings, like Kurt and Sam, and Rachel and Blaine.

I'm happy about the future Kurt/Sam scenes. Seeing Chris and Chord on set together reminded how much I loved that pairing before RIB ruined everything with Blam. Not so exited about Rachel/Blaine. I hate seeing those two near each since "Blame It on the Alchohol".

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/18/2014, 6:47 am

I'm not sure if this was posted before but GObr confirmed that Tina will be in NYC in episode 17. Just when we thought the Blamtina disaster was over.  :(  I hope it's a one episode thing but if Naya is leaving for good they're probably going to move Tina there permanently.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/18/2014, 7:14 am

sheny wrote:I'm not sure if this was posted before but GObr confirmed that Tina will be in NYC in episode 17. Just when we thought the Blamtina disaster was over.  :(  I hope it's a one episode thing but if Naya is leaving for good they're probably going to move Tina there permanently.

I would be happy about this if Tina was like she was in seasons 1 to 3. Not the Blaine can do know wrong stan she turned in to. Hopefully, She will be in NYC for only one episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/18/2014, 7:36 am

It seemed like ages since I've last commented in this thread. I think I've kept away main because I wish to avoid disappointments in general, but there are some new spoilers that I can't not comment on, so here I am...

Kurt addict wrote:Well I've listened to dg so many times now and I just can't get on board with this arrangement what were they thinking? The bits of chris are in a class of their own his voice is so clear and pure, his high notes are just beautiful I think I will have a real strop if they don't release it as a single!

^ My thoughts exactly. I have nothing more to add   suure  

bayth wrote:Chris is writing an episode of Glee!!

MARCH 17, 2014 01:05 PM PDT
Glee Exclusive: Chris Colfer to Pen Episode
Get More: Exclusive, Glee

Michael Ausiello
The actor-writer is set to pen an episode of the Fox musical-dramedy to air later this season, TVLine has learned exclusively.

According to sources, the show’s producers (including series co-creator Ryan Murphy) presented Colfer with the opportunity to craft his very own hour of Glee, and the burgeoning auteur jumped at it.
Details on the content of the episode are TBD, but I hear Colfer has already met with the show’s writing staff to hash out some ideas.

Colfer is certainly well suited for the gig. In addition to writing the screenplay for the 2012 indie Struck By Lightning (which he also produced and starred in), the 23-year-old multi-hyphenate is the best-selling author behind the Land of Stories children’s book series.

This is the first time, in a long, long time, that I am actually quite excited about the writing of a Glee episode. Since SBL, we really haven't gotten an opportunity to witness anymore of Chris's screenwriting skills (WHERE IS THAT ASYLUM MOVIE? WHERE IS THAT LEFTOVER WITCH PILOT EPISODE? *sob*). I fear the fandom reception of this episode (because it's a 'damned if you do, and damned if you don't' situation); but I'm still glad that Chris has this opportunity to show the world his take on the characters in the Glee verse.  

I wish Chris has free rein over the episode he writes, but I suppose the reality is that he will be restricted in what he can do (e.g. imagine if RM demands that there be 5 Blaine solos/duets in that episode? Chris would have no choice but to involve Blaine heavily in the storylines of the episode, whether he wants to or not). When Chris contemplated writing a Glee episode in the past, didn't he say that he would only wish to do so if it's a standalone? Like, if it's an episode showing the futures of the Glee character; or maybe even a fantasy/dream one where he can just go wild and creative with the characters without worrying about the current plot threads or the current mangled characterisations of each character? Glee had done this sort of thing in the past, with the Artie dream sequence where Kurt never met Blaine, or the body-switching scenario that came about after Tina was concussed and nearly drowned in a water fountain.

If I were in Chris's shoes, I wouldn't touch Klaine with a 10-foot barge pole. Doing anything with Klaine in an episode he's writing would either fuel CC delusions or fuel K(B)lainers' hatred. It's a no-win situation.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2014, 7:41 am

I've listened to the songs and by far my favorite is Valerie, once again Naya did well in this song, and I'm someone who believe her voice if for cover Amy Winehouse.

Then I like Keep Holding On, though I still think that I'd would have prefered a group version, but at least I know we're having the choreography and I'm so waiting for that. Aside of that, I think Mark did well.

Umm Raise You Hands was fun, and I'm glad to listen to Kristin and Matt. But still I wonder how their characters ended up singing that song as it was performed by the Warblers before, how? Why that song?

Still keeping my hopes for a solo version of DG

M&M wrote:I guess this is why Chris and Ryan were having lunch last week. When did Alla tweet in relation to the lunch? Can't blame Chris for not turning down Ryan. I may be disappointed in Glee, but Ryan is a big power player in Hollywood. Its a big deal. So proud of him  Smile

How do you know about that lunch? Was published somewhere?

Though I had said I'm afraid of how this episode will be written and fans reaction, I have to admit that is a big opportunity for Chris.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/18/2014, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/18/2014, 8:46 am

brisallie wrote:

I've listened to the songs and by far my favorite is Valerie, once again Naya did well in this song, and I'm someone who believe her voice if for cover Amy Winehouse.

Then I like Keep Holding On, though I still think that I'd would have prefered a group version, but at least I know we're having the choreography and I'm so waiting for that. Aside of that, I think Mard did well.

Umm Raise You Hands was fun, and I'm glad to listen to Kristin and Matt. But still I wonder how their characters ended up singing that song as it was performed by the Warblers before, how? Why that song?

Still keeping my hopes for a solo version of DG

M&M wrote:I guess this is why Chris and Ryan were having lunch last week. When did Alla tweet in relation to the lunch? Can't blame Chris for not turning down Ryan. I may be disappointed in Glee, but Ryan is a big power player in Hollywood. Its a big deal. So proud of him  Smile

How do you know about that lunch? Was published somewhere?

Though I had said I'm afraid of how this episode will be written and fans reaction, I have to admit that is a big opportunity for Chris.

Someone who was visiting the set tweeted that they saw Chris and he was lunching with Ryan Murphy. I think it was posted last week here. If I spot it, I'll repost.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/18/2014, 10:51 am

Glee Roll Call! Who’s In and Who’s Out for the Final Season
by Kristin Dos Santos Today 6:05 AM PDT

Glee's 100th episode airs tonight, with the return of two of the show's best guest stars of all time: Gwyneth Paltrow and Kristin Chenoweth! We've seen the episode and can tell you: It is not to be missed.

But what happens after the landmark two-part episode? Spoiler alert (that you'd have to be living under a rock not to have heard): The show's entire storyline is moving to NYC.

It's time for a major transition for the Fox hit, as Glee says goodbye to not only the choir room, but it's original setting of McKinley High School—Slushees and all—and prepares for its final episodes of season five, and the very last season this fall. Gleeks everywhere, naturally, are wondering which cast members will—or won't—be sticking around until the very end.

Here's what we know:

Naya Rivera (Santana) will be missing for few episodes, but according to sources, she'll be back, and the writers are currently plotting out "major story arcs" for her, in NYC.

Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss will most assuredly stay on as series regulars until the very end. Ditto the major story arcs.

And beyond that? Well, we can also tell you that at least one actor who has been a series since season the very beginning isn't expected to stay a regular for season six. This character is graduating from McKinley High, soon, and will be seen from time to time, but no longer as a full-time cast member.

We hit the Glee set as the cast and creators celebrated the show's 100th episode to ask some of our favorite Glee stars if they will be staying on the show til the very end—and it's pretty obvious who has one foot out the door. You might be surprised to hear what some of them had to say about their future on the show! (*Ahem*Matthew*Morrison*Ahem*!)

source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2014, 11:08 am

Buenos wrote:http://www.tvguide.c...de-1079428.aspx

Glee's 100th Episode Marks the "End of an Era" and the Beginning of a New Chapter in New York

One particular relationship that will be explored more is the one between Blaine and Kurt now that they are finally living in the same city after having gotten engaged months earlier. "I like seeing that relationship get tested and strengthened and sort of the adult version of those characters having real conversations about stuff and really making adult choices," Falchuk says. "They're really having fun together."
Oh joy.  Rolling Eyes

Klaine ever breaking up again seems unlikely, reading ^that.  dryy
But on the other hand this is Brad Falchuk speaking, who said in season 4 that Kurt had gotten lost in the Klaine relationship and then the show consequently sidelined and silenced Kurt for an entire season.  Mad
Not to mention Brad explaining Kurt not getting into NYADA by that the writers wanted to test his 'resilience', and then ending that entire season 3 long arc and cliffhanger by having Kurt saying literally in the show in the 2nd episode of season 4 that he got more resilient. One. line. and then it never was mentioned again.
Jeez, I'm still mad about that.  :angry: 

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 35 Tumblr_n2lxhji3Md1qe476yo3_500

Their chemistry.... wub  wub  wub
.....it's off the charts.  wub  panik  wub 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 35 3D+Chart+Valentine%2527s+Day+Handmade+Card

I think it's a double edged sword, and it will profit both Chris and Ryan. Chris of course because it will be another accomplishment on his resume, a high profile one. Plus he might be able to gain even more interest for his writing, with the bonus of maybe being able to let Kurt talk and express himself for a change. (altough I'm afraid that Chris will be very restrained by RIB when it comes to Kurt and Klaine).

It will benefit Ryan because it creates media buzz and fan interest for the show, plus it will shush any rumors that he and Chris don't get along and/or that Chris is not satisfied with the writing of the show in general and his character Kurt in particular.

There's a lot of PR for both parties involved in this deal, and Chris is smart to take it. (and also imo brave for facing the Klainers and/or cc tinhatters backlash, not letting that stop him from furthering his career and expressing himself creatively)

sheny wrote:
Buenos wrote:
The change of scenery will not only lead to more mature story lines, but also new dynamics and pairings, like Kurt and Sam, and Rachel and Blaine.

I'm happy about the future Kurt/Sam scenes. Seeing Chris and Chord on set together reminded how much I loved that pairing before RIB ruined everything with Blam. Not so exited about Rachel/Blaine. I hate seeing those two near each since "Blame It on the Alchohol".
It's funny how Kurt had to give up and say goodbye to all his friendships and potential love interests as a sacrifice for Klaine endgame, and yet Blaine gets to keep his bro close by (on the couch, no less), involve Sebastian in his proposal to Kurt, and be completely comfortable with being friends with Rachel, probably becoming her new "best gay".
(And tbh: he can have her, as far as I'm concerned. I've had it with Rachel and her faux fairweather friendships after the past 2 episodes.)

So now they suddenly remember that Kurt and Sam were friends and lived together in one house for quite a while? Or will they keep forgetting that still?  Mad 
And the only one of the newcomers in New York I find interesting, Artie, gets forgotten completely in this talk of new dynamic and pairings.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/18/2014, 11:10 am

So the title of ep 17 is going to be "Opening Night".

Looks like Rachel's big debut is right around the corner. Wish that I could care since they've made this so easy for her that I'm not expecting any kind of unexpected events to derail her swift ascent to stardom.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2014, 11:14 am

sheny wrote:
Glee Roll Call! Who’s In and Who’s Out for the Final Season
by Kristin Dos Santos Today 6:05 AM PDT

Naya Rivera (Santana) will be missing for few episodes, but according to sources, she'll be back, and the writers are currently plotting out "major story arcs" for her, in NYC.
Ha, they sure backpedalled quickly after writing Santana out of the next episodes.  Laughing 

Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss will most assuredly stay on as series regulars until the very end. Ditto the major story arcs.
Yah, more confirmation of Klaine being here to stay. Evil or Very Mad 
But at lwast Chris will be assured of a steady paycheck untill half of 2015.

And beyond that? Well, we can also tell you that at least one actor who has been a series since season the very beginning isn't expected to stay a regular for season six. This character is graduating from McKinley High, soon, and will be seen from time to time, but no longer as a full-time cast member.
Will it be Sam or Artie?
Since they are saying that he was with the series from the beginning I think it's Artie.

So except for Rachel and Kurt all the season 1 characters will be gone or at least not be regulars anymore, while the season 2 newcomers are here to stay.
Swell. I'm jumping for joy and anticipation.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2014, 11:16 am

Ranwing wrote:So the title of ep 17 is going to be "Opening Night".

Looks like Rachel's big debut is right around the corner. Wish that I could care since they've made this so easy for her that I'm not expecting any kind of unexpected events to derail her swift ascent to stardom.
And Lea gets her wish of having the other old ND members watching her on stage, as Tina will be in 5x17. Poor Jenna: to end 5 seasons of being an original with cheering the special snowflake on from the audience.  Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/18/2014, 11:25 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Will it be Sam or Artie?
Since they are saying that he was with the series from the beginning I think it's Artie.

So except for Rachel and Kurt all the season 1 characters will be gone or at least not be regulars anymore, while the season 2 newcomers are here to stay.
Swell. I'm jumping for joy and anticipation.  dryy

I think Kristin means Jenna. She probably used actor instead of actress to confuse people.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2014, 11:40 am

sheny wrote:I think Kristin means Jenna. She probably used actor instead of actress to confuse people.
Oh yes, of course. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 35 Ab-facepalm

So basically Kristin is telling us nothing new. How typical of her.  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/18/2014, 12:30 pm

'Glee' Stars Celebrate 100 Episodes, Share Their Bucket List
8:00 AM PDT 3/18/2014 by Lesley Goldberg

THR hit the set of the Fox musical and asked the cast what they'd like to see their characters do before the series ends next year.

The Fox musical heads home from L.A. with this week's 100th episode after New Directions' second-place finish at Nationals to pay tribute to the glee club that helped its members -- past and present -- find themselves.
With Sue (Jane Lynch) poised to end New Directions once and for all, current and former members of Mr. Schue's (Matthew Morrison) glee club will return to the choir room to say farewell. Morrison told The Hollywood Reporter during a visit to the show's Hollywood set for the 100th episode celebration that the hour is bittersweet.
"[New Directions] came in second place at Nationals and the deal was we had to come in first. It's the end of the glee club, which is an end of an era. I still remember the first scene we ever shot for Glee for the pilot. It was me and Cory Monteith and it was a scene where I accused him of having weed in his locker. Doing 'Don't Stop Believin' ' here today and he's not here, that's a full circle moment. That saying is so true: the show must go on and we've really banned together. It's been tough but it's been real."

THR hit the Glee set and quizzed the cast to find out what one thing they'd like to see for their on-screen counterparts before the Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk dramedy heads for New York and bids farewell after next year's sixth and final season.

Lynch: The actress, who also hosts NBC's Hollywood Game Night, wants the snarky McKinley High principal to get serious. "I'd love to have her do something serious in the way the kids do, where she sings a song because she can find no other way to express herself than in song. Sue hasn't had one of those."

Morrison (Will): The original cast member says Glee has already featured the one thing at the top of his Bucket List. " 'Make 'Em Laugh' was my Bucket List. Getting to do some classic songs like Fred Astaire and Gene Kelley did was a dream come true. If I could have written a show for myself, this would have been it. I've gotten to use all the stuff I've been training my whole life to do. It's been amazing."

Lea Michele (Rachel): The actress, in a nod to the show's demanding production schedule, laughed at the thought of having an easier go of filming. "I'd like to do a whole episode in bed, where Rachel is sick and has to lay in bed in comfy clothes for an entire episode."

Chris Colfer (Kurt): Colfer echoed Michele's sentiments. "We want to see each other animated," the actor says of his hopes for Kurt and Rachel.

Darren Criss (Blaine): For Criss, it's all about rounding out the Anderson family after the Fox musical enlisted White Collar's Matt Bomer to play Blaine's older brother, Cooper Anderson. "I would love to meet Blaine's parents. They've alluded to Blaine having some kind of daddy issues and it would be cool to see that. … Blaine has been like five different characters so I'd like to have a parental story arc to understand why that happened."

Chord Overstreet (Sam): Overstreet wants to see more tunes like "Red Solo Cup" for Sam. "I'd like to sing a classic country song. That's what I grew up singing and writing with my dad being a country music writer. Sam has had a lot of hardships and been through so many ups and downs that I'd like to see something for him where he may have stumbled onto something great."

Jacob Artist (Jake): One of New Directions' newest additions voted for a classic -- only not for himself. "I would like to see Kitty get Slushied," he says, pointing to one of the glee club's remaining members who has yet to get the classic season one treatment.

Becca Tobin (Kitty): The actress behind the smack-talking Cheerio opted instead to pick one thing she doesn't want to do on the series, much to Artist's chagrin. "Heather [Morris] and I are the only ones who have never been Slushied -- and let's keep it that way!"

Alex Newell (Unique): The underclassmen behind Unique hopes his character has some romance coming after Catfishing Ryder. "I'd love to see Unique get a boyfriend," he says.

Blake Jenner (Ryder): The newest member of the McKinley High glee club just wants to see his character -- who has battled dyslexia, fought for Marley's heart and been Catfished -- have a happy ending. "I'd like to see Ryader have a happy ending. He's been disappointed throughout his course and had the crap end of the stick. I'd like to see him win, just once."

Melissa Benoist (Marley): The actress behind the insecure aspiring songwriter has her sights set on the radio. "I'd like to see her confident enough to really start pursuing her dreams. She has the songwriting but is hesitant about it. It would be cool if one of her songs got on the radio."

hollywoodreporter

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/18/2014, 12:46 pm

I think that I've finally nailed down the reason that Rachel's whole Funny Girl storyline has been angering me so much. Yes, a lot of it has to do with how boring and devoid of real drama it has become. That a 19 year old girl from a small town in Ohio can land a lead role on Broadway without even a stumble and is on a path to stardom so smooth that I could ice skate on it.

But with Ryan Murphy now having the rights to Funny Girl, and the clear intention that if the show ever makes to to the stage that he intends for Lea to play Fanny Brice, it's become really obvious to me that Rachel's entire story this season isn't about Rachel at all. It's entirely about Lea. I know that we've joked about the kind of actor bleed that there has been, and how in season 4 Rachel kind of vanished and Lea took her place but I don't think it's ever been as blatent as it's been here.

We're not seeing a talented but inexperienced girl trying to navagate her first real professional job. "Rachel" is a complete pro. The only traces of Rachel, the character, is in the few moments where she shows her insecurity (like the manufactured understudy nonsence), but how she's actually playing Fanny? That's all Lea. Rachel would be aping Barbra because that she how she was written to approach parts - to copy how the icons played roles. But when we saw "Rachel" rehearsing with her co-star, her approach was far more mature than the character should be able to manage with her level of training and experience and is too much of a contrast to her previous attempts at acting than can be explained by finishing less than a single semester of classes at NYADA.

So with Ryan Murphy basically using his show to try to gin up interest in a prospective Broadway revival of Funny Girl, showcasing Lea and rather than trying to tell an interesting story about the character that Lea is playing, is basically just trying to use his TV show to tell the world how amazing Lea is playing this character.

Yeah... you can tell that I'm over it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2014, 12:48 pm

^Yup, I agree. The Funny Girl actor (and producer!) bleed has turned me off from that storyline and Rachel on Glee too.

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer (Kurt): Colfer echoed Michele's sentiments. "We want to see each other animated," the actor says of his hopes for Kurt and Rachel.

Darren Criss (Blaine): For Criss, it's all about rounding out the Anderson family after the Fox musical enlisted White Collar's Matt Bomer to play Blaine's older brother, Cooper Anderson. "I would love to meet Blaine's parents. They've alluded to Blaine having some kind of daddy issues and it would be cool to see that. … Blaine has been like five different characters so I'd like to have a parental story arc to understand why that happened."
So even Darren believes his fandom's shtick that Blaine has "daddy issues".  Rolling Eyes 
But at least he admits that Blaine has had at least 5 different characters , which is quite some shade at his bosses: he's done that a lot lately.

Pity we didn't get more from Chris about his bucket list for Kurt, but I think he has emotionally already checked out and/or given up hope to ever get something new for Kurt that doesn't involve Klaine or being effeminate gay and losing because of it.  Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/18/2014, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/18/2014, 12:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

And Lea gets her wish of having the other old ND members watching her on stage, as Tina will be in 5x17. Poor Jenna: to end 5 seasons of being an original with cheering the special snowflake on from the audience.  Evil or Very Mad

Do not plan on watching ep 17. I might watch the Kurt scene/s unless they just involved Blaine and or or especially if he is just in the audience clapping and cheering Rachel on.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/18/2014, 1:03 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Don't be a hater, of course Tina has to be there!! Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/18/2014, 1:12 pm

Does anyone know which song kurt and Mercedes are singing next week I seem to have missed that spoiler!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/18/2014, 1:35 pm

-

Last edited by sheny on 3/18/2014, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/18/2014, 1:35 pm

Kurt addict wrote:Does anyone know which song kurt and Mercedes are singing next week I seem to have missed that spoiler!

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next