Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/17/2014, 12:40 am

Jellyrolls wrote:If only they could piggy back their way out of Glee, and it would be good again.  Those two are about half responsible for Glee sucking.

I think the writer was being ironic, because LOL that pic was AWFUL plus ya know, bringing up the same ol tired BroadWay line dealing with Darren, but hey! Atleast they know Glee SUCKS and having Blam as the face of Glee sucking in that news paper and not Chris Colfer's makes me HAPPY so yeah.... Thank god it was not Chris face!  tonguue 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  bayth 3/17/2014, 1:03 am

Lovely shots from Friday:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 1925354_10152331388249766_1736905776_n

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 1962762_10152331388189766_1344106246_n

source

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/17/2014, 2:07 am

Link to Defying Gravity.
http://chriscolfernews.com/post/79843543725/defying-gravity-glee-cast

Not digging Rachel or Mercedes. And I wish Chris held the Leap note out longer.

ETA: Now I need the Chris solo version.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/17/2014, 2:25 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Did you guys See THIS?!??!?!? I Am CRYING!!!!!!
Laughing uhuhuptdrmoquededfufufu

100% true.  ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/17/2014, 2:37 am

sigh
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/17/2014, 2:43 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Chris was so smart to bring Will along to the NY filming. If it had only been him and Darren in that car (probably going to another shooting location or something else work related) the tinhatters would go nuts.
Not that they don't find any stupid excuse for Will being there now, cockblocking their OTP (Will being Chris' assistant, ugh), but I feel that Will provides at least some sort of damper/lighning rod for Chris against the crisscolfer shippers while he's working out in the open with Darren, and that's partly why he brought Will to New York.

Some CC idiot has already made a manip by cutting out the fan and making it Chris and Darren together (how convenient for the CC person that Chris and Darren were photographed leaning into the fan from opposite sides.

This is disrespectful   She/he should  be ashamed. He /she is not a real fan in my opinion  of Chris or Darren. Also that person showed no respect for that fan.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 3/17/2014, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add on to post.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2014, 3:33 am

M&M wrote:Link to Defying Gravity.

I thought I heard Kurt sing the high F in the Sneak Peek but it's missing here.  unsure Lea and Amber sing most of the song  :(  so I hope they release solo versions.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/17/2014, 3:41 am

Hmm I hope they release solo versions to, sorry but I just don't like the way they have arranged it, it's not a song that needs trilling, what I can hear of chris I can see why he was pleased his voice does sound amazing, but Amber should not have been allowed near it IMO  blushh 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/17/2014, 4:15 am

Usually I love Amber in songs but , boy, does she sound out of place here.  She doesn't sing the song in the same style as Lea and Chris, It's almost if they would have spliced, say, Lea and Naya's version of DROMP in one mashup.

Musically it makes zero sense to make this song a trio, it's about empowerment and to undercut the soaring notes and vocals between three singers is downright jarring and takes you out of the song.

Chris sounds wonderful, but NGL, would have preferred it as a triumphant solo,   Lea's vocals are nice but in sense redundant and to make it a dive off between Rachel and Mercedes is such a piss poor excuse to make it a trio.  What a missed opportunity.  Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/17/2014, 4:50 am

Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!

This line was everything. Gave me chills.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 5:27 am

M&M wrote:Link to Defying Gravity.

Same.

It's weird how he stopped that "...leap", almost as if it was against his better judgement, but directed/ordered to do so to make the song more pop sounding.

Bah, they changed the whole arrangement around and took all the 'oomph' and spice out of it, so it's just another generic vanilla pop song that Glee is spewing out in droves lately. There's no build up, no glory note, no passion.
I'm disappointed, tbh.  :(

Lea is over-emoting as usual, and although I in principle like the new take Amber has on a classic musical song like that I have the feeling that they adapted the arrangement mostly to fit her R&B voice on a Broadway song, and they really shouldn't have done that.  Evil or Very Mad 
Jeez, even Chris had to sing a few 'Whitney Houston' riffs to fit this new style, and although he did that well enough I wish we had gotten a more 'straight' Broadway version. The new arrangement takes all the soul out of DF and the singers, and when you have such an eotive singer like Chris (and Lea) too that's an unforgivable sin, imo.

Chris is singing gloriously, so there's that, and he has improved since the first DF, but without a solo version including the high notes there's practically no comparison possible between the old DF and this one.
If this is all we get (so no solo version) I prefer the old one 100 times over this new version, even when you can clearly hear how un-trained Chris still was at that time.

sheny wrote:I thought I heard Kurt sing the high F in the Sneak Peek but it's missing here.  unsure Lea and Amber sing most of the song  :(  so I hope they release solo versions.
Yes, he did sing the high note in the sneak peek, but it's not in the released song.  dryy 

Buenos wrote:Usually I love Amber in songs but , boy, does she sound out of place here.  She doesn't sing the song in the same style as Lea and Chris, It's almost if they would have spliced, say, Lea and Naya's version of DROMP in one mashup.

Musically it makes zero sense to make this song a trio, it's about empowerment and to undercut the soaring notes and vocals between three singers is downright jarring and takes you out of the song.

Chris sounds wonderful, but NGL, would have preferred it as a triumphant solo, 
  Lea's vocals are nice but in sense redundant and to make it a dive off between Rachel and Mercedes is such a piss poor excuse to make it a trio.  What a missed opportunity.  Shocked
 banzai  This.

Your comparison to a mash-up of Lea's and Naya's DROMP is spot on. (and I just might steal that for my review, hehe  suspectt )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 5:42 am

Filming stuff from sunday:

Short videos: 1, 2, 3 (it's basically the same moment, with Chris, Alla and Will going into Serendipity 3).
Video of Artie getting wet and dirty when a car passes by: link.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2k2qu43qD1qfrue3o1_500
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2k6o5ZGg91r4ezfzo1_500
x

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2ka1mF7Rk1r4ezfzo1_500
x

More from friday:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2014, 6:02 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2k634NgSq1r34efro1_500

About the scene they filmed yesterday.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2ju0iwL3Y1s3c3bmo1_500

Last edited by sheny on 3/17/2014, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2014, 6:08 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/17/2014, 6:23 am

His body has insane portions, in a good way. If I'd wear a leather jacket AND a chunky shirt under it I'd look like a lump of coal. He's got those nice sholders (sholder blades!) and waist. If these exterior shots have been lacking a little bit of interesting things and context, they sure have given us some glorious Colfer.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/17/2014, 6:54 am

valkeakuulas wrote:His body has insane portions, in a good way. If I'd wear a leather jacket AND a chunky shirt under it I'd look like a lump of coal. He's got those nice sholders (sholder blades!) and waist. If these exterior shots have been lacking a little bit of interesting things and context, they sure have given us some glorious Colfer.

He should do modelling.

Though I don't think it would be something he would be interested in as he lives to create.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 8:38 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2ktk57C0C1rz52w3o1_500
x
Lol.   Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/17/2014, 9:00 am

I should know by now to stop expecting good things from Glee to save myself the dissapointment. Defying Gravity was a complete letdown. Not enough Chris (then again, I'm at the stage where nothing sort of a solo will be enough Chris for me) and a terrible arrangement that destroyed the soul of that song. Amber at least brought some genuine emotion, but her style of singing was a real distraction and (I'll agree with Marie), Lea's over-emoting comes across as insincere. What there was of Chris was very good, but it wasn't enough. And dammnit, I want him to have the redemption of the glory note that he was denied when they first performed this number.

This is exactly the kind of thing that I was worried about when I heard that the show wanted to reprise some of the old favorites. Stripped of it's context in the storyline and made into another diva battle for Rachel and whatever female character she has an issue with that week (and that alone is tiresome), they pretty much killed everything that made the orignal DF so great.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 9:18 am

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/17/2014, 11:26 am

Well I've listened to dg so many times now and I just can't get on board with this arrangement what were they thinking? The bits of chris are in a class of their own his voice is so clear and pure, his high notes are just beautiful I think I will have a real strop if they don't release it as a single!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 11:42 am

Toxic.  Shocked 

After getting over the first shock I gotta say I really like this tango/latin version in a crazy way.  Razz 
All I miss is Matt's darker voice to give it more layers.

-ETA-
Youtube version:

Oh, and for those who can't listen to tumblr, here's the DF youtube version:

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/17/2014, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 11:51 am

Happy:

neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 11:56 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2l4udpBg41qbdepdo1_500

Okay, now what?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2014, 12:37 pm

anonymous asked:
I don't know if it's known but Darren and Chris will be filming tomorrow for ep16- (60th street between 2nd&3rd "serendipityIII") Blaine, Kurt, Artie, and Sam get tested. I don't know what type of testing, but then another scene states Kurt, Sam, and Artie talk about Blaine's new health kick.

klainecrisscolferwilsonlove answered:
Did you see a script or something?  How do you know this?  Can you provide some backup?  I know the episode is called TESTED but???  Thanks for whatever you can provide!

Last edited by sheny on 3/17/2014, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2014, 12:37 pm

^I don't know if that is true. Heaps of salt advised.  Smile 

They're filming at Jane's carousel today:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 32 Tumblr_n2l5m6bp4g1qbdepdo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next