Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Porcelain 1/16/2014, 9:38 pm

I won't lie, I'll miss Alex and Becca. Melissa... not so much.
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  brisallie 1/16/2014, 10:28 pm

Sue is moving to NYC? What is she gonna do there?! Teaching at Nyada or work in a gym?  blinkk 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Jellyrolls 1/16/2014, 10:35 pm

Gosh, the McKinley folks sure are sending out a lot of spoiler tweets.

So, are they trying to recreate the original ND running around NY? Yeah. That's going to make us love them and wish you weren't kicking them off the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 10:50 pm

The poor Noobs and Jenna are probably "partying" between takes and every evening...just saying.. phr34r

That Sue will be incorporated to New York just says it all for Glee "realism".  Rolling Eyes 

Last edited by Buenos on 1/16/2014, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/16/2014, 10:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzieeeaNJ81r4e28do1_500

Much better.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/16/2014, 11:00 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzieeeaNJ81r4e28do1_500

Much better.  Smile

Agree 100%. Smile 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 11:08 pm

Sigh...what New York should have look like this year...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Glee_newyork-15
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Glee_newyork-12
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/17/2014, 3:51 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzj82d57cv1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2014, 4:44 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzil27uZJb1s57bimo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2014, 9:12 am

^Dear Lord, how 'funny'.  dryy 
1) Brittany is not a toddler who needs a grown-up to tell her what she's doing wrong. She's not Elmo: not as endearing and not as innocent.
2) Just because she's supposed to be dumb, or a genius (who knows at this point), doesn't mean that Brittanny can abuse other people at will, like using them as chess pieces.

Oh well, maybe I'm reading that scene wrong and it just rubs me the wrong way, but one way or another they'll scew it up, I'm sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzjni5OoeO1r31apwo1_500
Oh joy, just what I was hoping for. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 SmileySuicide
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 1/17/2014, 9:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Dear Lord, how 'funny'.  dryy 
1) Brittany is not a toddler who needs a grown-up to tell her what she's doing wrong. She's not Elmo: not as endearing and not as innocent.
2) Just because she's supposed to be dumb, or a genius (who knows at this point), doesn't mean that Brittanny can abuse other people at will, like using them as chess pieces.

Oh well, maybe I'm reading that scene wrong and it just rubs me the wrong way, but one way or another they'll scew it up, I'm sure.

Oh joy, just what I was hoping for. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 SmileySuicide

Brittany should never have evolved from what she was in the beginning: a girl that had her own vision of the world, a little off-the-world, but mostly a background supporting character.

The importance her character was granted was far too much considering both the limited acting abilities of HeMo (and let's not talk about the numbers of songs she had with suh an average voice), but also the limitations of what the character had to offer. When you add it up with the tendency Glee has to condone ome of its characters actions (Becky/Blaine/Stalker Rachel...), I couldn't stand her last year. Having her back does nothing for me, it was more a good riddance.

As for the Klaine scene, considering 501, it is inevitable, Klaine will be featured, as much as it makes us here want to puke.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2014, 11:28 am

I love Jane Lynch's acting, and when Sue's acting like a human being I can stand her, but I don't want Sue in New York.
There's unrealistic in general terms, and there's unrealistic in Glee terms, but Sue in New York and interacting with the old Glee club members takes 'unrealistic' to a whole other level imo.  dryy 

Not to mention how they without blinking sacrificed (and still do) the old cast and their golden dynamic in the name of staying 'realistic'.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Ab-bashcomputer
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2014, 12:23 pm

coxfire wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzjni5OoeO1r31apwo1_500
As for the Klaine scene, considering 501, it is inevitable, Klaine will be featured, as much as it makes us here want to puke.

I don't have a problem with the Klaine scene, if it means more Chris Colfer on my screen. They interacted in only two episodes this season, so giving them a third one after 6 episodes of nothing is not that bad.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 1/17/2014, 12:38 pm

sheny wrote:
I don't have a problem with the Klaine scene, if it means more Chris Colfer on my screen. They interacted in only two episodes this season, so giving them a third one after 6 episodes of nothing is not that bad.

Oh, the "K" part of Klaine don't bother me, on the contrary, but having to refrain from punching my laptop each time the "laine" one appears on is tiresome.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2014, 3:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Dear Lord, how 'funny'.  dryy 

Not happy about it. Oh well, I won't be watching at least live. I for sure won't be watch any episodes when Blaine get's to NY along with Sam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/17/2014, 5:30 pm

Still trying to figure out what they would use human chess pieces as far as Santana and Britany in a McKinley courtyard. Musical number? 

It doesn't look as of now if either Dot or Jayma are going to be used for "100" which kinda of sucks considering their history on the show. Or am I wrong, has Jayma been in the building?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2014, 5:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Hey, look on the bright side. It will probably include a nice platonic hug.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2014, 6:02 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Hey, look on the bright side.  It will probably include a nice platonic hug.

That I can handle at least somewhat . What I can not  handle. Is Blaine singing while Kurt sits on a stool. Or a scene   in which Kurt praises  Blaine as can do  no  wrong. Or something similar.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2014, 6:07 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
That I can handle. What I can not  handle. Is Blaine singing while Kurt sits on a stool. Or a scene   in which Kurt praises  Blaine as can do  no  wrong. Or something similar.

Well, unfortunately, you know all of this will happen. Maybe with a side of Blaine cheating, too.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2014, 6:17 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzkdpekcaO1r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2014, 6:18 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
That I can handle. What I can not  handle. Is Blaine singing while Kurt sits on a stool. Or a scene   in which Kurt praises  Blaine as can do  no  wrong. Or something similar.

Well, unfortunately, you know all of this will happen. Maybe with a side of Blaine cheating, too.

True, which is a big reason I won't be watching at all once Blaine get's to NY. :angry: I am almost positive if Adam and Adam Apples were still around on scene ,and Kurt was still part of the group, he would be kicked out and they would let Blaine take his place. Maybe they would have changed the group name from Adam Apples to Blaine And The Bananas ,or something similar. Evil or Very Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/17/2014, 6:22 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzkdpekcaO1r4ezfzo1_500
I spy someone lurking behind Chord's monstrous forehead.  Wink 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/17/2014, 6:48 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 Tumblr_mzkentELoS1qe476yo1_500

Again, have to search past the mediocrity for the worthwhile portion hiding in the back. Smile
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/17/2014, 7:00 pm

NGL,

I love seeing photos BHS of the old cast on set..... Dianna and Heather look so pretty...

Melissa is in Sundance promoting a movie of hers, of all the Noobs she is the one who I 've no doubt will get more opportunities, she's building a solid resume on shows now and I admit she is exceptionally pretty. The problem was her character had no edge on Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/17/2014, 7:53 pm

LOL, part 3

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 BeN068HIYAA5_SU
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next