Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Georgette888 3/6/2014, 6:31 pm

Not a beehive afterall? "Oh, Glee" is right.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 6:32 pm

"It’s just myself, Kevin McHale, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Chord Overstreet in New York City. I think that’s everyone. Chris, Kevin, Darren Chord, Kevin, me and then Amber comes in for a few episodes."
Lea Michele

No Naya........................  Shocked
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 6:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
"It’s just myself, Kevin McHale, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Chord Overstreet in New York City. I think that’s everyone. Chris, Kevin, Darren Chord, Kevin, me and then Amber comes in for a few episodes."
Lea Michele

No Naya........................  Shocked

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 9 131029122337-jim-harbaugh-angry-story-top

Last edited by Buenos on 3/6/2014, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 6:39 pm

Meanwhile, with graduation imminent, Tina grows more concerned about her dwindling college options and – desperate to find her ticket out of Lima – resorts to using questionable tactics;
And more of Tina being an insufferable bitch. How revolutionary.  Rolling Eyes 

Brittany and Santana make a realization about themselves and the future of their relationship;
So  this is how they write out Santana.

Jeez, New York will be a true sausage fest now, with only Rachel and an occassional Mercedes thrown in.

If Naya leaving was her own decision (still believe that bun is in the oven) RIB practically needed Amber to come back. 
Or they could have kept Jenna, but lol.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 6:44 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Uh, well... Ahem. Jenna is a lovely girl with a pretty voice.

Uhhh... Tina?

No.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 6:50 pm

I'm sorry but I'm lactating with rage.....

No Santana/Naya?

The one character in NY I was really looking forward to see her journey develop is not going to be in the next few episodes at the least?  Queen Lea would NOT have ommitted Naya's name like that just because.

Oh I am NOT a happy camper.   

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

How the fuck can Glee be so staggeringly stupid.  
Don't answer that.

I sort of hope she IS pregnant,  at least that explains things....the irony of both Heather and Naya leaving the show for  a bun in the oven is not lost on me BTW.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2014, 6:51 pm

Cutting naya could save them a decent chunk of change, but I can't imagine NY with just Lea, Chris, Darren, chord, Kevin, and sometimes amber. Honestly that isn't a big enough cast, especially with only two of them who are actually leading actors. We will get a lot more Chris, but how much of that will be klaine?

Hopefully they will add in a decent quality guest star for most of the episodes, or get Adam to sign up for some episodes in season six.

Really who would have thought they would make this cast of 16 down to about six regulars?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 6:51 pm

Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Uh,  well... Ahem.  Jenna is a lovely girl with a pretty voice.

Uhhh... Tina?

No.
No, I meant Jenna. The "lol" was for how Ryan & co never appreciated her and clearly are dumping her now even when she would be very much needed in New York to balance the male/female there.

RIB would rather move Kitty over to New York to get another girl there than Tina. And with the time jump and only 8 episodea this season in New York left, I think that's exactly what they'll do starting season 6.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 6:57 pm

Sorry Glorfindel I wasn't clear, I was agreeing with you and your LOL. Tina as a character is a hopeless mess and I want her off the show, Blamtina scenes in NY, god no!!

If Naya is gone they could do worse than have Becca I agree.

Where is my sackcloth?

crycry
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 7:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Cutting naya could save them a decent chunk of change, but I can't imagine NY with just Lea, Chris, Darren, chord, Kevin, and sometimes amber. Honestly that isn't a big enough cast, especially with only two of them who are actually leading actors.  We will get a lot more Chris, but how much of that will be klaine?

This so much. Naya is pretty much the only one of the actors left who can stay toe to toe in a scene with Hummelberry. With Matt, Jane and Cory sadly gone, and Amber not a strong actress, I do not want BLAM expecting to carry scenes in NY.

One of the problems in McKinley was weak actors expected to carry scenes and SL's. Why bring that problem over to NY? I guess you can mitigate the problem somewhat by mixing things up, but Amber/Sam acting scenes dont' excite me and I hate Chris dragged down by too many Klaine scenes either. Sigh.

No me gusta!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 7:13 pm

Buenos wrote:Sorry Glorfindel I wasn't clear, I was agreeing with you and your LOL.  Tina as a character is a hopeless mess and I want her off the show, Blamtina scenes in NY, god no!!
Okay, I got it now.  Smile And as much as I think that Jenna, as one of the original 5, has been treated horribly by RIB I don't want Tina in New York either.
But 4 guys and only 1 girl.............................  blinkk 

If Naya is gone they could do worse than have Becca I agree.

Where is my sackcloth?

crycry
Becca is the only noob I would tolerate in New York, and since we've heard of no trouble in their relationship yet I think she will make the move to New York in the next season to be with Artie. At least she can keep up with Lea and Chris, and she has good chemistry with Kevin.

But Naya gone..............  :( 
So we'll never get a Kurtana duet.

And lol: Darren and Chord as 2 of only 5 main characters in a full hour show.....no.  Evil or Very Mad

I'm angry too.  :angry: 
Angry that Lea, Chris, and later Naya did the best they could, and succeeded(!), to keep the New York part viable with the few scraps they got, so viable that even with all the neglect and handicaps they made that narrative more popular than the Lima one, while Blam and the noobs ruined Lima, and now Blam can leave the bare wasteland they partly created behind and step right in to pick the fruit while Santana has to go.

badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/6/2014, 7:14 pm

Oh I don't like the sound of it... NY without Naya and invaded by BLAM...pfff. I'm not sure it will be better than the split narrative for me. At least I could avoid thèse morons with the NY edits, but now...

Let's hope we'll still have Kurt Blaineless scenes...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 7:17 pm

Buenos wrote:This so much.  Naya is pretty much the only one of the actors left who can stay toe to toe in a scene with Hummelberry.   With Matt, Jane and  Cory sadly gone, and Amber not a strong actress, I do not want BLAM expecting to carry scenes in NY.
Kevin is a decent enough actor to hold his own in scenes with Chris and Lea. And he can sing. But the question is: will he be able to carry scenes with Darren and Chord?

I see a lot of propping up and heavy lifting from Lea and Chris in the near future, and Blam will still dumb the show down when there is just the 2 of them in a scene or song together.

They better get some good background and supporting actors on board.  Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 7:37 pm

And lol: except for the occasional Mercedes showing up and considering we don't know if Blaine is POC, all of the main characters left are white.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 8:04 pm

I'm laughing at Lea invisioning the Original characters bowing at her triumph...it it Lea, Rachel or it is Memorex?

ETA: NGL, Glorfindel, I do think (not the only reason) that they noticed it was all "white" in NY, which was a knock on the original "Friends" too by the way.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 8:45 pm

Do I think Naya "negotiated" a finite number of episodes?

No.

Do I think Glee told Naya, "we need you for this finite number of episode this season."

Yes.  

I just don't think Naya has the clout to decide how many episodes she is willing to do and the writers have to accommodate her.

FWIW, I think that  something happened behind the scenes.   The buildup to the Rachel/Santana meltdown doesn't seem like winding down a character's journey on the show.  If anything, it would appear they were finally giving Santana a career arc.

I admit  Santana has sort of been shorthanded as far as SL's  this year and last. Then again so was Kurt.

I just can't get over when they finally establish a nice mix/ with the NY trio, they break it up now that McKinley is gone.

Didn't Pezberry WIN a fucking PCA for best friendship or something this year?  Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/6/2014, 9:18 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Darren was onset with Chris today:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 9 Tumblr_n207mhXx8o1qe476yo1_500

So, they could both be at stage combat thing.

Or Blaine just walks in and sees this guy flirting with Kurt.

He probably is not taking the class.

He just wants to see what Kurt is doing.

He sees Kurt shirtless with some guy, and "Love Is A Battlefield" starts.

They probably don't see each other, songs ends, Blaine walks out, Kurt is still doing his class.

Or Kurt notices him, and because Kurt's not doing anything wrong, probably recognises the pathetic wounded look on his face.

Kurt is singing at him, and they sing it at each other.

Kurt would be wanting to reavilate his life after getting bruteily assualted.

Like others have been saying Blaine is probably not popular at Nyada, but Kurt is.

Flirty guy, could be a random, but I bet the fandom will latch onto it and another ship will set sail. Hope this guy has a name.

He does sound like a Sebastian.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/6/2014, 9:37 pm

Buenos wrote:5 x 13 Extended Summary
   With the McKinley High School glee club officially a thing of the past, many of those involved in New Directions, past and present, look towards what their futures hold. In a bid to keep music in the school in some form, returning substitute teacher Holly Holliday takes advantage of her oddly logical friendship with Principal Sue and wins approval for Will and the gleeks to try out a new, extra-curricular music club on a trial basis, but it doesn’t go quite as planned. As the original members of New Directions work with limited success to mend the ongoing rift between Rachel and Santana, it takes wise words from an unexpected source to make any progress towards ending the feud. Meanwhile, with graduation imminent, Tina grows more concerned about her dwindling college options and – desperate to find her ticket out of Lima – resorts to using questionable tactics; Puck makes a heartfelt admission to Quinn, prompting an unexpected and welcome response; Brittany and Santana make a realization about themselves and the future of their relationship; and an increasingly (and uncharacteristically) pessimistic Will gets mixed news about his future as a teacher.

Special Guests:

Kristin Chenoweth April Rhodes
       Gwyneth Paltrow Holly Holliday
       Dianna Agron Quinn Fabray
       Heather morris Brittany S. Pierce
       Mark Salling Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman
       Harry Shum Jr. Mike Chang, Jr.
       Lauren Potter Becky Jackson

Production credits:

Written by:: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan
       Directed by: Paris Barclay

Oh, please. Tina has always been portrayed as a good student. Why are her college options dwindling? Britt went to MIT.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 9:37 pm

ColferInspired wrote:He does sound like a Sebastian.
Funny, I don't get that "he sounds like a Sebastian" at all. I hear no evil or purely sex-driven undertone.
The guy is merely amicably admiring Kurt's(?) guns and maybe even flirting a bit with him. That could just as easily sound like a Chandler or an Adam, even a Chase.

And I don't think this guy matters much in the storyline anyway. At worst he's just there to get the attention on Kurt's guns (and him shirtless!) so the audience will know that Glee finally noticed that Chris/Kurt came a long way from being a milkmaid and having toothpick arms, at best he's the initiator of a 10 seconds flirtation and the rest is all Klaine drama. ("That's cheating...........Kurt.")  Rolling Eyes 

Buenos wrote:FWIW, I think that  something happened behind the scenes.   The buildup to the Rachel/Santana meltdown doesn't seem like winding down a character's journey on the show.  If anything, it would appear they were finally giving Santana a career arc.
I think the exact opposite: making Rachel and Santana frenemies now, with having them say awful things to one another (and don't forget the slap), one of them even moving out because she can't be around the other anymore, is an excellent way to write Santana out.

When they all return to McKinley for the 100th whatever of the glee club Santana will run into Brittany again. Santana will feel like although she has a frustrating job as understudy she doesn't have any friends left in New York (Lady Hummel doesn't count except when she needs his elfin-like hands to fix her weave  mince ), and according to spoilers Brittany will confess that she doesn't feel at home at MIT. Cue them running off into the sunset together.

Didn't Pezberry WIN a fucking PCA for best friendship or something this year?  Shocked
Maybe the decision to let Naya go was made before the PCA triumph. Fox sure seemed to be surprised by that and clearly had set all their money on Blam and Klaine winning. By the time they realized their mistake the wheels were already set in motion.
RIB never cared for female friendships anyway.  dryy

I still think Naya's pregnant and it wasn't RIB/Fox' decision to make, as she forced their hands with a baby bump in the near future.  phr34r
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/6/2014, 9:44 pm

Are we thinking that Naya is definitely off the show now?

If so, perhaps she will be given the lead on the Funny Girl tour, and that's how they are going to write her off.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/6/2014, 9:55 pm

But if "Love Is A Battlefield" later, then maybe Rachel walks in and then tells Blaine later.  saispa 

I am unhappy about Naya.  :( 

Artie has people at film school, those two girls, so they are probably recurring.

So, I think they are going to have lots of guest stars to fill storylines for each character.

Is flirty guy going to be recurring in the combat scene?

And is he going to have a name?

Of course poor Chris will have to do the heavy lifting for Darren once again, but Chord could hopefully improve working with Chris. 

The thing is most normal shows have five or six characters, with supporting ones.

Glee can still have separate storylines but they have nothing to do with the Glee Club, they can their own supporting characters.

Sam has the modeling and looks like he has maybe recurring characters for that.

Artie, film school, and the two girls.

Rachel, Fanny, Nyada, diner.

Kurt, diner, band (they could always add another popular singer, as Kurt is the lead singer, or just have a recurring cast as well) and Nyada.

Blaine, probably Nyada, but what else?

If Naya is pregnant, they could easily find another actress to put in the diner, becomes friends with Kurt and Rachel.

They can easily fit two new original female characters into the show, characters not seen before.

One could be a rock chick, and be a part of Kurt's band.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 10:01 pm

Background actors practicing for the stage combat scene?  Arrow  LINK 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 9 Tumblr_n21iyefEPc1s5szxpo1_500
Swords. Shields. Buzz cuts. (x)
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 10:16 pm

Didn't Fantastica promise me Santana was sticking around?  :( :( 

She lied.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/6/2014, 10:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Background actors practicing for the stage combat scene?  Arrow  LINK 

x

Alright, I know I am getting my hopes up for a Sebastian type character on the show, but thinks Kurt is hot, and this is probably just a random we won't see again.  :(

But can we at least see who he is?

Or are they not going to reveal this until closer to the episode?

I would love to see who Flirty Guy is that is flirting with our gorgeous Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 10:30 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Background actors practicing for the stage combat scene?  Arrow  LINK 

x

Alright, I know I am getting my hopes up for a Sebastian type character on the show, but thinks Kurt is hot, and this is probably just a random we won't see again.  :(

But can we at least see who he is?

Or are they not going to reveal this until closer to the episode?

I would love to see who Flirty Guy is that is flirting with our gorgeous Kurt.

Maybe Sebastian's twin brother?  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next