Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2014, 8:54 am

Darren was onset with Chris today:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 8 Tumblr_n207mhXx8o1qe476yo1_500

So, they could both be at stage combat thing.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  sjonnepon 3/6/2014, 9:06 am

[quote="Jellyrolls"]
Jellyrolls wrote:

What if both Kurt and Blaine are in the stage combat scene working with different partners, and Blaine is jealous because some guy is flirting with his "property."  And wasn't there something spoiled a while back about a conversation where Kurt and Mercedes that sounded like Kurt was venting about Blaine for one of the earlier episodes?  

Amber tweeted a while back a pic of a script and it said "kurt venting to mercedes" 9don't know the exact words anymore. But we couldn't see what it was about.

Is it btw wrong of me to think that i wouldn't be really suprised if Blaine would blame it on Kurt that he got beaten up?
You know i can already see how that conversation would go:
"but Kuuuurt, why did you run into that fight? Don't you know what that would do to me?" and then a solo for Blaine of course.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/6/2014, 9:46 am

I hope they let Chris sing the high F in "Defying Gravity" so Schue and everybody else who was there the first time when he blew the note can see that he can do it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/6/2014, 10:15 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Changing gears a bit:  I had a thought about that interview where Chris said that he wanted a second love interest for Kurt.  When you hear Chris say something about Kurt, it seems to be happening lately (like Kurt being in a band, and Kurt being and Starchild being his nemesis).  What if Chris said that because he has been told that Kurt will be having a second love interest before the end of the season?  Even Darren has mentioned that Kurt and Blaine are going to hit some rough spots. Could they be making these comments to soften the blow for the K(b)lainers?  Maybe there is plans to break Klaine up before the end of the season, and introduce a new love interest for Kurt (if so, I hope that the actor playing him stays away from social media, LOL).  

I am quoting my own post because I posted this in the middle of the Chris Colfer sex riot last night, with the love is a battlefield spoiler, it really is sounding to me that Chris and Darren's comments could be about softening the blow for k(b)Lainers for a rough patch for Klaine, and perhaps breaking off the engagement.

What if both Kurt and Blaine are in the stage combat scene working with different partners, and Blaine is jealous because some guy is flirting with his "property."  And wasn't there something spoiled a while back about a conversation where Kurt and Mercedes that sounded like Kurt was venting about Blaine for one of the earlier episodes?  

It wouldn't be that far fetched for Kurt to be having doubts about the engagement if the are living together during the time jump.  Realizing that living together isn't easy and realizing the are too young for this kind of commitment.  And also, a major attack could also make someone question the path they are on and change their priorities.

This scenario would not surprise me at all. Cheaters are the most untrusting, suspicious people in a relationship. We already know that Blaine is going to be jealous of Elliot. It would not surprise me if Blaine has a hissy fit over some random classmate eyeing up his Kurt. Klainers, of course, will blame Kurt for another guy eyeing him up and making poor Blainey-Days insecure, but that will just add to my amusement.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 10:31 am

Buenos wrote:Song spoiler by GOBR:

5.16:  "Love is a battlefield"   Kurt and Blaine.
So I'll probably love half of that song, and cringe during the other half.  mince 

ColferInspired wrote:Is the combat spoiler for 16 and Kurt just removes his shirt, could be flirting with flirty guy, could Fox be ending Klaine because it is not giving them ratings?

(---)

"Tested" is not about STD's it's about the Klaine relationship and Mercedes and religion and whatever other story they do, which is what I am thinking.
And of course the only way a relationship on Glee can get 'tested' is by temptation of a possible other LI and jealousy.  Rolling Eyes

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1zpdy5lEr1sr0bwgo3_500

So . . . Schue has written 100 on the board. So it's the 100th something in the episode as well? What 100th thing could it be?
100 weeks of Glee club?
But I don't think there are only 25-30 weeks of school in the US school year, right?  saispa

Or maybe the writers will simply break the 4th wall again.

Jellyrolls wrote:What if both Kurt and Blaine are in the stage combat scene working with different partners, and Blaine is jealous because some guy is flirting with his "property."  And wasn't there something spoiled a while back about a conversation where Kurt and Mercedes that sounded like Kurt was venting about Blaine for one of the earlier episodes? 
I believe that scene is in the 100th episode (with Paris Barclay directing), but it was never spoiled why or about who Kurt was venting. Since this is the episode with the new 'Defying Gravity' diva-off and the Rachel/Mercedes fight I think Kurt will be venting to Mercedes about Rachel (and possible Santana too, as next week is Nationals and the Rachel/Santana fight is still not over by the 100th episode). 
Alas.  dryy

sheny wrote:I hope they let Chris sing the high F in "Defying Gravity" so Schue and everybody else who was there the first time when he blew the note can see that he can do it.
Ha, that's what I hope too.
I'm still waiting for Kurt to call Mr. Shue out on how he neglected him for 3 years in glee club.  :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2014, 11:11 am

The song can be taken in several ways. The most obvious is that these two kids are young, dumb and in love and they're fighting back against a world that is telling them that it's too soon for themt o be getting married. Given that every single one of their friends was in on the big proposal scene (and Kurt's father even drove him to it regardless of his misgivings), this is the least likely senario to me. If no one objected to them getting engaged while Blaine was still in high school, then I cannot see anyone saying boo with them both being college students. Lots of college students get married before they graduate.

The second (and more likely senario IMO) is that there is trouble in Klaine-land. I think that it's pretty clear that LIAB will be sung during Kurt's stage combat class. Blaine may very well be getting hit in the face with the fact that the man he asked to marry him is not the boy that he knew in high school. Kurt has grown up and now as interests that don't necessarily have Blaine at the center of all of them. And that other men are finding Kurt attractive and making their interest known.

That Blaine will be insecure is pretty much a given. But I would really be more interested in seeing Kurt's emotional struggle with being engaged at 20. That his life as an adult and a performer is barely getting started and he's already closing himself off to other possibilities before he's really gotten a chance to see what the world holds for him. That he's feeling confined and constricted by his relationship and maybe Blaine's insecurity (and feeling the need to appease that insecurity) is making Kurt start questioning things. Elliot's lashing out about Rachel's and Santana's high-school type mind games (as well as Kurt's enabling) might make him aware that he allows others to act badly and devotes too much energy to trying to make peace rather than actually dealing with problems. We saw him trying to reason with Rachel and Santana and when they wouldn't go along with him, he washed his hands of the situation and the band moved on without them.

I think that what I'm trying to say is that I don't much care about Blaine's issues. It would make total sense for him to recognise that Kurt is an amazing, gorgeous, talented and sexy person and that other men would appreciate that and want to be with him. It would be great for Blaine to recognize that Kurt is way out of his league and that he's lucky as all hell to be with him. What I would rather see is Kurt questioning why he is with Blaine at this stage of his life and start wanting more than he's allowed himself to want. That he's just not satisified with the status quo. Let Kurt be the one proactive about is life and decide that he's not willing to settle for being tied forever to the man child who's ring he's wearing.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2014, 11:12 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:What if both Kurt and Blaine are in the stage combat scene working with different partners, and Blaine is jealous because some guy is flirting with his "property."  And wasn't there something spoiled a while back about a conversation where Kurt and Mercedes that sounded like Kurt was venting about Blaine for one of the earlier episodes? 
I believe that scene is in the 100th episode (with Paris Barclay directing), but it was never spoiled why or about who Kurt was venting. Since this is the episode with the new 'Defying Gravity' diva-off and the Rachel/Mercedes fight I think Kurt will be venting to Mercedes about Rachel (and possible Santana too, as next week is Nationals and the Rachel/Santana fight is still not over by the 100th episode). 
Alas.  dryy

This does make sense that it's about Rachel, and it would be like Kurt and Mercedes to try to knock her down a peg with Defying Gravity.

It sure is hard to keep track of all these spoilers, isn't it? Especially when we have them for so many different episodes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 11:35 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Darren was onset with Chris today:

If my calculations are correct Joaquin must have tweeted that in the middle of the night in LA, right?  blinkk
Or either very, very late in the evening or very, very early in the morning.

Someone help me out here.  elpmi 

Jellyrolls wrote:It sure is hard to keep track of all these spoilers, isn't it?  Especially when we have them for so many different episodes.  
It is indeed.
From now on till the end of season 5 it's a non stop episode and spoiler dump. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 8 Confused_smiley

And the fact that they're filming several episodes at the same time doesn't help either.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2014, 11:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Darren was onset with Chris today:

If my calculations are correct Joaquin must have tweeted that in the middle of the night in LA, right?  blinkk
Or either very, very late in the evening or very, very early in the morning.

Someone help me out here.  elpmi 

I saw it around 7:00 east coast time and it was like four hours old at that point, which would have put it at 3:00 east coast time, or midnight in LA.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 11:53 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I saw it around 7:00 east coast time and it was like four hours old at that point, which would have put it at 3:00 east coast time, or midnight in LA.
Okay, thanks.

The instagrams of Chris were posted a lot earlier, right? So the stage combat scene could have been filmed in the morning and afternoon, and maybe a (seperate) Klaine scene in the evening (or a group scene, as Joaquin has the tendency to name only Chris and Darren when filming a group scene, to rile up the Klainers).
Here's hoping?  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/6/2014, 12:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I"Tested" is not about STD's it's about the Klaine relationship and Mercedes and religion and whatever other story they do, which is what I am thinking.
And of course the only way a relationship on Glee can get 'tested' is by temptation of a possible other LI and jealousy.  Rolling Eyes

[/quote]

Maybe Blaine will be tested like that woman who was kicked out of NYADA on the first day because she hadn't practiced and improved enough over the summer . . .

BTW, do we have any confirmation that Blaine has been accepted?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2014, 12:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I saw it around 7:00 east coast time and it was like four hours old at that point, which would have put it at 3:00 east coast time, or midnight in LA.
Okay, thanks.

The instagrams of Chris were posted a lot earlier, right? So the stage combat scene could have been filmed in the morning and afternoon, and maybe a (seperate) Klaine scene in the evening (or a group scene, as Joaquin has the tendency to name only Chris and Darren when filming a group scene, to rile up the Klainers).
Here's hoping?  unsure

Chris' stuff was about 7 hours before Joaquin. Oh, and people were asking Joaquin if he took the picture/video for Chris, or if he knew who took it, and he just responded with a Wink

It also could have been for totally different scenes not involving Klaine at all, for that matter (i.e. Chris could have been there earlier for some stuff, and Darren later in the day for other stuff). I just hope that we still get Kurt stuff independently from Blaine because I hate the thought of having most of Chris' screen time being with Darren. At least it seems like we will be getting lots of stuff that is Kurtcentric.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 1:15 pm

Cool that Chris is singing in 9 out of the last 10 episodes by episode 5.16.

Not greedy, but I want the name of the Broadway song now, please.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeYraRkdAsD835iTsXgCbcePlkCquQibJsayIyyQcy_d3yT6fI

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 1:20 pm

Since Chris gets beat up in "Bash" and has maybe relationship issues in "Test" (Love is a battlefield" as Kurt does swordplay while he's being eyefucked by a hot NYADA student who looks like a young George Clooney with a french accent) it would make sense to shake things up and have Kurt have some success career/school wise.

He does not need ridiculous Rachel/Santana level of success, ie a lead in a Broadway show.  Maybe just getting a role in a NYADA student production, or getting more acceptance in the school as a talented performer.  It would balance the personal setbacks and hardships he is going to apparently be going through in NY Glee.  

That French accent could be Italian or Scottish or even Greek, I'm not picky by the way.

All kidding aside, if there is trouble with Blaine, I don't need Kurt in another relationship, just as a single guy trying to work things out in the city.

One of the things I do like about Rachel's new SL is that it is relationship with a man/free and more about her career.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2014, 1:49 pm

Buenos wrote:
That French accent could be Italian or Scottish or even Greek, I'm not picky by the way.

Please... I'm already shipping Kurt with the nameless actor from the line reading.

All kidding aside, if there is trouble with Blaine, I don't need Kurt in another relationship, just as a  single guy trying to work things out in the city.

One of the things I do like about Rachel's new SL is that it is relationship with a man/free and more about her career.

Totally agree here. I'd rather see Kurt casually date (and have Santana made joking comments about Kurt's active social life) but not give him anything more serious for a little while. Let him focus primarily on his studies and career. Let him go to auditions and try out for roles and give him a proportional success (like a good part in a NYADA production, or an off Broadway role). Something to show that he's on the right track and making headway without the kind of outlandish rewards that they like to lavish on Rachel. It would make those wins a lot more meaningful.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 2:09 pm

Ranwing, I just want Kurt to have a "straight" role that shows he's making strides  in his career goal of being a stage actor.   I could have tolerated easier the Officer Krupke if we were shown his killing the part on stage.

Didn't English Adam say he'd make a great Brick in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" ?

I realize that Glee probably is having some budget cuts, but I would think the reduced cast size would also let them do more about NYADA.

Last edited by Buenos on 3/6/2014, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2014, 2:19 pm

Agree with you completely, Buenos. There are so many fantastic parts that Kurt could play that would completely blow the glittery unicorn image that he couldn't escape in Ohio. We saw how fantastic he was as Riff Raff during the Rocky Horror tribute ep.

What I would absolutely love is to see Kurt win a role that both he and Blaine went for. Yes, I'm still sore about how he was treated during the West Side Story auditions and would love to see Kurt actually chosen for something over his oh-so-perfect-straight-passing fiance.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 2:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:Agree with you completely, Buenos. There are so many fantastic parts that Kurt could play that would completely blow the glittery unicorn image that he couldn't escape in Ohio. We saw how fantastic he was as Riff Raff during the Rocky Horror tribute ep.

What I would absolutely love is to see Kurt win a role that both he and Blaine went for. Yes, I'm still sore about how he was treated during the West Side Story auditions and would love to see Kurt actually chosen for something over his oh-so-perfect-straight-passing fiance.

It's funny because even Darren himself has said he wishes there was some struggles for Blaine at NYADA (if he got there) and basically said what the show also has with the  meta commentary, ie  that Blaine has it too easy.  

Would be an interesting SL if Blaine struggled with not being the center of attention or the one looked on as the most talented, etc.  If the fact that he's more generic and less distinct than Kurt was a disadvantage at NYADA.    It was sort of the SL I wish they had given Rachel.  It doesn't really work with Kurt because he never really achieved mainstream acceptance/ success at McKinley  or even in New Directions.  

With Kurt I am curious if he will pursue the band thing still, he seemed to really enjoy it.  What I liked about the band was that it was Kurt's baby, his idea and he made the decisions and took the risks with it.  He's grown though it and struggled with having someone wildly talented like Elliot in the band with him. Plus it's stretched him outside the tidy box of Broadway.  Elliot has been good in making Kurt look beyond Tin Pan Alley, looking at Glam Rock and guitar playing, etc. I liked Kurt for basically telling Pezberry, "fuck you, I'm dumping you and rebooting my band because it's about me, not you anymore".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2014, 3:48 pm

Buenos wrote:With Kurt I am curious if he will pursue the band thing still, he seemed to really enjoy it.  What I liked about the band was that it was Kurt's baby, his idea and he made the decisions and took the risks with it.  He's grown though it and struggled with having someone wildly talented like Elliot in the band with him. Plus it's stretched him outside the tidy box of Broadway.  Elliot has been good in making Kurt look beyond Tin Pan Alley, looking at Glam Rock and guitar playing, etc.  I liked Kurt for basically telling Pezberry, "fuck you, I'm dumping you and rebooting my band because it's about me, not you anymore".

I'd like him to keep up with the band, if only because it really offers him an avenue for musical exploration. I love the fact that Kurt is discovering his inner rock star and that he's seeing himself as a performer with a much broader focus than he had previously. With so many modern musicals using rock music as a foundation now, it would make sense for him to have a good grounding in that genre.

Kurt kicking Rachel and Santana out of the band was one of the most empowering things I've seen him do in a very long time. He recognized that they were hurting his group and hurting him and he recognized that he didn't need them in the group. When he first asked Rachel and Santana to join, he was depressed and not at all confident about his ability to front and lead a group, so he wanted the friends who were routinely featured (and both of which had professional success already) to help him. Now he realizes that not only doesn't he actually need them in order for his group to be successful, but he's far better off without them. The flier that he gave them, with his name featured first, shows clearly that he has gained tremendous confidence in that his group can be successful with his name at the top of the bill.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 4:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:With Kurt I am curious if he will pursue the band thing still, he seemed to really enjoy it.  What I liked about the band was that it was Kurt's baby, his idea and he made the decisions and took the risks with it.  He's grown though it and struggled with having someone wildly talented like Elliot in the band with him. Plus it's stretched him outside the tidy box of Broadway.  Elliot has been good in making Kurt look beyond Tin Pan Alley, looking at Glam Rock and guitar playing, etc.  I liked Kurt for basically telling Pezberry, "fuck you, I'm dumping you and rebooting my band because it's about me, not you anymore".

I'd like him to keep up with the band, if only because it really offers him an avenue for musical exploration. I love the fact that Kurt is discovering his inner rock star and that he's seeing himself as a performer with a much broader focus than he had previously. With so many modern musicals using rock music as a foundation now, it would make sense for him to have a good grounding in that genre.

Kurt kicking Rachel and Santana out of the band was one of the most empowering things I've seen him do in a very long time. He recognized that they were hurting his group and hurting him and he recognized that he didn't need them in the group. When he first asked Rachel and Santana to join, he was depressed and not at all confident about his ability to front and lead a group, so he wanted the friends who were routinely featured (and both of which had professional success already) to help him. Now he realizes that not only doesn't he actually need them in order for his group to be successful, but he's far better off without them. The flier that he gave them, with his name featured first, shows clearly that he has gained tremendous confidence in that his group can be successful with his name at the top of the bill.

And I love that ultimately he didn't feel overwhelmed or threatened by Elliot's talent.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 5:57 pm

Shocker!!!!

Not.

GOBR is going to not scale back afterwards but give a daily spoiler for the fans.  Rolling Eyes So much for college students being overworked and that they weren't sure they would continue giving spoilers, etc, etc.

It's like their a Brazilian version of that weird Joaquin guy who tweets all the time.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/6/2014, 6:00 pm

Buenos wrote:
Shocker!!!!  

Not.

GOBR is going to not scale back afterwards but give a daily spoiler for the fans.   Rolling Eyes So much for college students being overworked and that they weren't sure they would continue giving spoilers, etc, etc.    

It's like their a Brazilian version of that weird Joaquin guy who tweets all the time.

Oh, goody! Murphs must need them to rile up the Klainers.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2014, 6:16 pm

^It's not a coincedence that of the few song spoilers we got of the episodes after the 100th double-parter there are 2 Klaine duets spoiled and another song with both of them heavily featured in it.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 6:21 pm

5 x 13 Extended Summary
   With the McKinley High School glee club officially a thing of the past, many of those involved in New Directions, past and present, look towards what their futures hold. In a bid to keep music in the school in some form, returning substitute teacher Holly Holliday takes advantage of her oddly logical friendship with Principal Sue and wins approval for Will and the gleeks to try out a new, extra-curricular music club on a trial basis, but it doesn’t go quite as planned. As the original members of New Directions work with limited success to mend the ongoing rift between Rachel and Santana, it takes wise words from an unexpected source to make any progress towards ending the feud. Meanwhile, with graduation imminent, Tina grows more concerned about her dwindling college options and – desperate to find her ticket out of Lima – resorts to using questionable tactics; Puck makes a heartfelt admission to Quinn, prompting an unexpected and welcome response; Brittany and Santana make a realization about themselves and the future of their relationship; and an increasingly (and uncharacteristically) pessimistic Will gets mixed news about his future as a teacher.

Special Guests:

Kristin Chenoweth April Rhodes
       Gwyneth Paltrow Holly Holliday
       Dianna Agron Quinn Fabray
       Heather morris Brittany S. Pierce
       Mark Salling Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman
       Harry Shum Jr. Mike Chang, Jr.
       Lauren Potter Becky Jackson

Production credits:

Written by:: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan
       Directed by: Paris Barclay
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/6/2014, 6:24 pm

Puck makes a heartfelt admission to Quinn, prompting an unexpected and welcome response.
I suspect they are going to revise things so that to Puck Quinn is "the one that got away."

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Oh Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum