Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

+32
TimF
Sebastian Smythe
Lottie2303
sjonnepon
M&M
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
SippyCupofLuv
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
bayth
Kurt addict
angelnessa
tanita_mors
sheny
JamieRulz
coxfire
opals
ChrisColferFan1
AnneNeville
Porcelain
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
brisallie
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
fantastica
36 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  fantastica 5/2/2014, 10:31 pm

^ disgusting little creatures! the sooner glee ends, the sooner we can disgard all of their non-sense!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/2/2014, 10:41 pm

fantastica wrote:^ disgusting little creatures! the sooner glee ends, the sooner we can disgard all of their non-sense!

Agree 100% The (K) Blainers Blaine stans should be thankful that Darren/Blaine is in the episode and is singing in it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/2/2014, 11:04 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

And now cowardly K(B)lainers criticising Chris's episode as anons, whining that there is too much Kurt. That Blaine doesn't have a arc or a solo.  dryy 

What? They're not satisfied with all the Blaine-lovin' in the last episode with old Tina? They're not satisfied with the so-numerous-I-lost-count solos Blaine had gotten since he came onto our screens?

And putting forward comments like these as anons, knowing full well how their self-entitled bratty attitudes would be viewed by the fandom... Cowards indeed.

Sigh. My original comment still stands. Can't these people just watch the episode first before they start criticizing it!!
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/2/2014, 11:12 pm

Delight wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

And now cowardly K(B)lainers criticising Chris's episode as anons, whining that there is too much Kurt. That Blaine doesn't have a arc or a solo.  dryy 

What? They're not satisfied with all the Blaine-lovin' in the last episode with old Tina? They're not satisfied with the so-numerous-I-lost-count solos Blaine had gotten since he came onto our screens?

And putting forward comments like these as anons, knowing full well how their self-entitled bratty attitudes would be viewed by the fandom... Cowards indeed.

Sigh. My original comment still stands. Can't these people just watch the episode first before they start criticizing it!!

Chris fans are more than these anons as they are putting them in their place.

Fans are actually wanting to buy these songs.

I hope we get the full versions soon.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/3/2014, 12:17 am

Dear lord help me and give me strength as a Chris fan, I can not take Darren, his crazy stans and sick CC shippers anymore! I am  SICK  of them so much ugh!! :angry:  Mad  beam
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2014, 12:47 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Dear lord help me and give me strength as a Chris fan, I can not take Darren, his crazy stans and sick CC shippers anymore! I am  SICK  of them so much ugh!! :angry:  Mad  beam

Please try to be away from tumblr, and don't listen to their insanity. Think that more important that their complaining and delusion, is your mental health.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/3/2014, 12:49 am

brisallie wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Dear lord help me and give me strength as a Chris fan, I can not take Darren, his crazy stans and sick CC shippers anymore! I am  SICK  of them so much ugh!! :angry:  Mad  beam

Please try to be away from tumblr, and don't listen to their insanity. Think that more important that their complaining and delusion, is your mental health.

Luckily my dash is full of Lovely Chris and Chris stans so I am ok for now, Kevin and Chord was great in that BTS, Chris was great too, bless my dash, I do not see that thing there  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 5:08 am

Wow, there are a lot of fanfiction writers posting not friendly Blaine fic tonight.

I am having trouble keeping up with them.

I have three blogs open at the moment.

I should thank Darren for pissing off the fandom even more.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/3/2014, 5:57 am

man, it's pathetic that Chris HAS to write an episode of glee for Kurt to get a focus that doesn't shift in any way to blaine, story-wise, song-wise or POW-wise. that is how the best young actor on glee is NOT appreciated, and why i still watch it, but no longer love/like/respect/care for this show.

also, darren is really self-centered or has no idea how his "humor" looked utterly self-congratulatory not to mention envious. as if the only difference between him and chris is that chris has a golden globe. he wishes.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/3/2014, 9:53 am

Delusion has no ends.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 10:05 am

I'll bet Darren whinged and complained to Ryan how Chris didn't give him a solo or a storyline why in the finale he got two duets, a solo and probably most of the group number.  :angry:

I can't follow any Darren fans that say they are Chris fans if they do not see anything wrong with that BTS.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 10:17 am

Oh lord... that's just... sad. The level of delusion these people are living under is really pathetic at this point. They're doing anything they can to justify why they think that Darren is getting the focus that that they believe he deserves (which is a very debatable point).

So let's break down their assertions.

1) Vocal Range - Darren's range is actually the weakest of any male member of the cast. I'm focusing on the cast as it stands now. Kurt has the broadest (over three octaves). Kevin is next and then Chord. Darren's is dead last with a grand total of one octave and one semitone. That's it. And with no vibrato his vocal technique is further weakened. Yet he's the one who gets all the songs.

2) Plays multiple instruments - has no bearing on this argument. Except for the one of two times he played guitar or piano on the show, his ability to play instruments has nothing to do with his Glee performances.

3) Extensive knowledge of musical theory, theater, etc - there is a big gap between book learning (being able to recite facts) and the ability to put that knowledge into practical use. His acting is one dimensional and without nuance, so that degree he earned isn't really helping him here. His vocal performances are at best passable and at worst embarrassingly bad. As someone who was lauded for writing shows, he puts absolutely no effort into fleshing out the character he's playing on Glee, blaming Blaine's inconsistencies on the poor writing (which all the actors have to deal with - yet most are able to keep their character's cores quite consistent). Darren is the typical kid who has a degree but never really learned anything.

Now their last little rant - about Darren being so successful that FOX can't help themselves from promoting him above the other cast members. His sold out tour - very small venues and not sold out. Invited to perform at events - the work of his PR people more than his actual talent because most of those live performances were embarrassingly painful to listen to. A money maker? He had one major hit as far as his Glee singles went and it all went downhill from there. The credible argument can be made that with the sharp decline in Glee ratings (due to a significant degree to the overload of focus on Blaine and Blam in season 4 and the start of season 5) and the plummeting of Glee ITunes sales (none of Darren's recent solos or duets in the past two years have been "hits") that Darren is actually costing FOX money. That his poor performances and the far smaller fanbase than he actually has (vs what his PR team acts like he has) is a significant reason why Glee's prestige has been in freefall. And in case it missed their notice, the network has made it clear about what they think about Darren since he is one of the few remaining members of the cast who was not submitted for an Emmy award. The fact that Ryan Murphy regularly jacks off to Darren doesn't change the fact that he is a huge part of the reason that Glee has been so horrible trashed over the past few years.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2014, 11:44 am

Usually I try not to talk about darren, or his stans, or anything related to him as I don't want to get down my mood, but...after seeing the last BTS, I couldn't avoid to think that darren sounded too enthusiasm, probably he truly was excited that chris wrote the episode, however for me was like he was trying to get attention. If I compare him with kevin and chord, they were more relaxed.

Last edited by brisallie on 5/3/2014, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 11:49 am

This is hardly the first time that Darren's pulled a stunt like this - when he jumps onto the success of someone else and tries to make it about himself. Remember after the PCAs when Darren lost every category he was nominated for and Chris won his and Lea and Naya won theirs? He had to tweet how their winning made him a winner as well.

Darren is out for Darren. And it's unfortunate that his girlfriend is now in a position to shift a lot of focus to him at the expense of the other actors on the show. But I think that in the end this is going to hurt Darren in the long run because people are seeing him for what he really is.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2014, 11:53 am

You know, currently I think not matter what darren tries to do to be bearable by the audience, is just that Glee has reached a point in which features him SO much, that only his fans like his stuff, but for other people seeing everywhere is making them feel upset.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/3/2014, 11:56 am

Ranwing wrote:This is hardly the first time that Darren's pulled a stunt like this - when he jumps onto the success of someone else and tries to make it about himself. Remember after the PCAs when Darren lost every category he was nominated for and Chris won his and Lea and Naya won theirs? He had to tweet how their winning made him a winner as well.

Darren is out for Darren. And it's unfortunate that his girlfriend is now in a position to shift a lot of focus to him at the expense of the other actors on the show. But I think that in the end this is going to hurt Darren in the long run because people are seeing him for what he really is.

You know, I never minded Darren. I hated Blaine, but didn't give two shits about Darren. Well, this just confirmed me how unworthy of attention this guy is. Not only was he arrogant, but I would add appalling and pathetic. I mean, does he really think anyone would mistake him for a GG winner? Hilarious!

Dude, the only award you could ever dream to win is a Razzy Award for "most horrendous acting" or "worst offense against acting in a century". What a wanker.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2014, 12:07 pm

I hope this day gets better, but I need to vent that I've read Chris's episode will be a filler, but personally I don't see it so far from the 'main plot', as also will be focused on Rachel's career and how she's traying to save it. Besides, I'm not even sure if this season Glee has a main plot, they simply throw ideas in the mix and see what works better.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/3/2014, 4:03 pm

I am going to move on because I want to focus on talking about Chris and his ep this week, but I found Darren supremely distasteful in that bts vid. The self-referential conceit and "me, me, me" of it was irritating as fuck. The overwhelming Darren-ness of these vids is also miles too much.

However, I think everyone should focus on Chris now. Why complain about Darren stans bringing him into everything after all if we do their work for him? Ignore the butthurt anons, block the whiners and let's fill the 'net- boards, tumblr, twitter, Facebook and entertainment sites- with Chris love and Chris ep talk.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/3/2014, 4:21 pm

brisallie wrote:I hope this day gets better, but I need to vent that I've read Chris's episode will be a filler, but personally I don't see it so far from the 'main plot', as also will be focused on Rachel's career and how she's traying to save it. Besides, I'm not even sure if this season Glee has a main plot, they simply throw ideas in the mix and see what works better.

Quite frankly, 2/3rds of Glee episodes are filler.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2014, 4:35 pm

Georgette888 wrote:I am going to move on because I want to focus on talking about Chris and his ep this week, but I found Darren supremely distasteful in that bts vid. The self-referential conceit and "me, me, me" of it was irritating as fuck. The overwhelming Darren-ness of these vids is also miles too much.

However, I think everyone should focus on Chris now. Why complain about Darren stans bringing him into everything after all if we do their work for him? Ignore the butthurt anons, block the whiners and let's fill the 'net- boards, tumblr, twitter, Facebook and entertainment sites- with Chris love and Chris ep talk.

I totally agree with the second paragraph. If you see the the comments under the BTS video, most of people are complaining darren talks too much, but I got if fans feel upset as this should be Chris's moment, but after being more calm, I realized that what it matters is to support Chris. We don't have to put attention what darren and his stans say, and if they're noisy, we have to be even more.

@Jelly, exactly. Writers have no idea what they're doing.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/3/2014, 5:55 pm

This morning I woke up expecting to find everyone flailing over and celebrating 'Memory' and 'Lucky Star' but instead of that I found so many people (and not just Kurtsies) ranting about Darren's behavior in the bts video, and rightfully so!
I've seldom been so pissed off when it comes to something involving Glee: even the bts of Chris' episode has mostly Darren in it! And he's all about ME, ME, ME!
Wow, how unprofessional, from both Darren as Mia/Glee PR.  :angry:

Jellyrolls wrote:Delusion has no ends.
Ain't that the truth.

Ranwing wrote:This is hardly the first time that Darren's pulled a stunt like this - when he jumps onto the success of someone else and tries to make it about himself. Remember after the PCAs when Darren lost every category he was nominated for and Chris won his and Lea and Naya won theirs? He had to tweet how their winning made him a winner as well.
Oh, I'd almost forgotten that.  Evil or Very Mad 
I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking he just worded his 'witty' remark and tweets badly, but I've had it with him. No more excuses from now on.

Yup, and I can't wait for the day when karma bites him in the ass.  Twisted Evil 

Georgette888 wrote:I am going to move on because I want to focus on talking about Chris and his ep this week, but I found Darren supremely distasteful in that bts vid. The self-referential conceit and "me, me, me" of it was irritating as fuck. The overwhelming Darren-ness of these vids is also miles too much.

However, I think everyone should focus on Chris now.
Why complain about Darren stans bringing him into everything after all if we do their work for him? Ignore the butthurt anons, block the whiners and let's fill the 'net- boards, tumblr, twitter, Facebook and entertainment sites- with Chris love and Chris ep talk.
Amen to that. I have ranted this morning/early afternoon like I've seldom ranted, reblogging lol darren posts with a vengance just to vent, but I am ready to focus on the new songs now, and all the lovely gifs of Chris flying in that harnass.  coool
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/3/2014, 8:36 pm

This was basically the BTS for Chris episode  :angry: 

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 30 Tumblr_n4zvehVJeE1qbeb14o1_400
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 9:59 pm

There was a time when I was willing to give Darren the benefit of a doubt. I was able to separate my increasing distaste for his character, didn't blame him for the crap writing and was more forgiving of his subpar acting. And then Darren himself started opening his trap and I just felt this steadily increasing desire to shove an old sock in his mouth. One time he says something and you could forgive it as being a one off. Everyone says something that doesn't come out the way they intended. But then he kept talking and it became obvious that he was out for himself and he'd use anyone he needed to in order to get what he wanted.

He's insulted his cast mates, basically saying that they were lazy in contrast to him who was going on tour (ignoring all of Chris's outside commitments and his writing). He made it clear that he felt that he worked harder than anyone else. That Lea had it easy working on her album since he's an artist and a songwriter (ignoring that she wrote several of the songs on top of her other outside project). His behavior during the PCAs was pathetic in its desperation and then trying to insert himself into the victories of others? I just wanted to slug him in his smug face. He had to either capitalize on the accomplishments of others, or belittle them in order to make himself look better. I'm done being forgiving and have sincerely believed that he is indeed what he comes across as - a smug, self-centered asshole who will use anyone in order to promote himself. The sooner that Glee is over and I wont have to see his stupid face all the time, the happier I'll be.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/4/2014, 3:22 am

You know when this BTS has offended people and the one he did with SM, when you see Starkid fans only going to watch Starkid productions that don't have Darren in them.

I am seeing ones that liked Darren and always gave him the benefit of the doubt now going to hate.

I am dreading the BTS next week if it has SM in it with Darren.

Hang on Heather is doing the BTS for the finale.

I forgot about that.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/4/2014, 12:11 pm

Fuck everything else,

Chris has a TV writing credit at the age if 23, and I loved how Kevin and Chord gave him credit and kudos...

This kids career is still on an upward projection and the RESPECT he is still building up in the industry is amazing. People talk his talent when they say why they love and admire him.

Chris doesn't kiss ass to get ahead in the business, he kicks ass with his talent.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next