Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 1:01 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just have to say again the Criss Colfer people are idiots.   Some of them are saying that one of the characters in TLOS2 is a dig on Mia, and some of them are saying that the legs in the background of the picture of Brian sitting on icon magazine are Darren's because the feet are small, the legs are short, and the jeans bunch up in the same way Darren's do.

Seriously, get a clue, people.
That's because, in their warped little minds, everything Chris ever does in his life has to revolve around Darren. Chris breathes because of Darren, because the fangirls do and are projecting their own feelings onto Chris, their self insert. Nevermind that the name Ezmia has been around long before Darren's girlfriend.

When it comes out that the legs in the picture are Will's, they will throw tantrums again.

Someone on Tumblr came up with a theory that the DC/CrissColfer fans are so desperate to attach Darren to Chris because he has no real worth on his own. Same parasitic mentality with Klainers: let's force the bland, attention whore character onto a fan favorite with real depth so that some of that magic dust rubs off on him. Let's make him look good.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 1:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:What about Mercedes? She's on her way to a recording career.
She had a recording contract and let it go because she wasn't comfortable about wearing certain clothes. All while making a big speech while wearing a nice, cute, short dress.
Even so...is she moving to NY? I can see her succeeding with her voice before Rachel does. Rachel is a singing theater actress, or wants to be. Mercedes wants to be a singer.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 1:07 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I believe this is one of those weird double-standards in HW. FOX likes to be LGBT friendly, but only with a straight actor. They like to pretend to support LGBT rights, without showing it on TV with an actual romantic couple. They don't like that their homosexual actor is actually the inspirational, sex figure of Glee. Chris can and actually does change something. He is showing you can come out early during your career and still be successful. You can be gay and teenage girls/women still love, admire and follow you with the same passion as compared with heterosexual stars.  Therefore they also still treat Kurt like a baby penguin, because they cannot support the sexual side of the gay community. That sounds hard, but I believe it is true. Chris is changing Hollywood and how LGBT actors should be treated. I bet there are many powerful people in HW who are not happy and totally against that notion.

I think they prefer Darren because he is popular, attractive (to many), represents the LGBT community, is loved by the LGBT community (who are stupid enough to fail to see only supporting gay friendly actors will never change anything) but isn't gay. He is no danger. Chris however is proving on a daily basis that HW is wrong and that people can come out and that the audience accepts, supports and loves them. Chris, his insistence to go against the norm and to sexualize Kurt, even though it is not wanted (he admitted that about Lets have a Kiki), highlights to the general audience that FOX is actually homophobic and the preference to Darren, the save and straight actor.

That makes sense. Not sexualizing Kurt because they are unable to support the sexual side of the gay male community (whereas, they fetishize bisexual and lesbian women way too much). But they did allow Kurt to be sexy in "I Do", so that's progress.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 1:11 pm

fantastica wrote:i'm the opposite. these people are quite talented and i have no problem if they appear on other shows. i don't like TGP. i don't like the concept of new students replacing old.
Well, I like the idea of giving a talented kid a chance at a big break on a good TV show that celebrates the underdog and the performing arts (yes, Glee was good once upon a time). This is basically what they did for Chris Colfer, and I will be forever grateful. But I'm sick of new faces, for the most part. My favorites tend to get lost in the sea of characters and I hate that.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 1:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I laugh at his now and realise that the Darren stans fabricated a whole different life for Darren before Glee. Razz 

Darren stans had this whole story that Darren had a hard life, struggled, that he had to play for restaurants because he needed the money, but the real story is he comes from a rich family (his dad is a banker and successful business man) so Darren has never struggled in his life.

But the thing is Darren never said he struggled.

There is an article on Ontd-glee about celebrities that come from money and Darren is listed as one.

This has me thinking about all the screen time and songs he has gotten on Glee (this is pure speculation) what if his dad secretly invested money into the show so his son could be showcased more?
I saw that article weeks ago, but didn't say anything. I mean, lucky for him he was born rich. I wish I was born rich. I don't hold it against him...but why lie?

I mean, I know why. People love the Cinderella, riches to rags story. Most people are not like Charlie Chaplin or Mary Pickford and do not have these amazing, cathartic sob stories, though. There is nothing satisfying about a rich kid growing even richer. I hate that 99.99999 percent of celebrities make shit up about being poor and being abused and bullied because they think people will have sympathy for them and identify with them more. I don't believe most of them. I DO believe Chris Colfer when he says he was bullied so badly he was homeschooled. I DO believe Chris when he said he couldn't afford a 45 dollar book and that Hannah's medical bills took a huge toll on his family (apparently, his father filed for bankruptcy once upon a time?) No wonder the kid had this obsession with royalty, fairy tales, writing, acting and anything make believe. He liked to pretend he was someone else, such as Richie Rich in A Christmas Story. When Chris says he's careful with money because he remembers growing up with none, I believe him. He had to go to a community college before starting Glee because he couldn't get a fancy scholarship, I get that. I get that all of the traveling and seeing specialists for Hannah was a strain financially for a family of four. I like how he incoorperated that part of his childhood into the first TLOS with the twins...you write what you know. Chris is the true Cinderella story and the true inspiration, not a manufactured, fake sob story. "From the lowest of men to the highest of kings", to use religious scripture.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/9/2013, 1:49 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:What about Mercedes? She's on her way to a recording career.
She had a recording contract and let it go because she wasn't comfortable about wearing certain clothes. All while making a big speech while wearing a nice, cute, short dress.
Even so...is she moving to NY? I can see her succeeding with her voice before Rachel does. Rachel is a singing theater actress, or wants to be. Mercedes wants to be a singer.
Yes, but that is the problem. Mercedes is not allowed to succeed, because Rachel needs to get there first. All characters are hold back in order to continue Rachel success story. Why do you believe so many actually don't like Rachel? It is, at least for me, reason to be very, very annoyed.

I want Rachel to end up eventually on Broadway. But all those immediate, forced wins and the minimization of other characters really piss me off.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 2:01 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:What about Mercedes? She's on her way to a recording career.
She had a recording contract and let it go because she wasn't comfortable about wearing certain clothes. All while making a big speech while wearing a nice, cute, short dress.
Even so...is she moving to NY? I can see her succeeding with her voice before Rachel does. Rachel is a singing theater actress, or wants to be. Mercedes wants to be a singer.
Yes, but that is the problem. Mercedes is not allowed to succeed, because Rachel needs to get there first. All characters are hold back in order to continue Rachel success story. Why do you believe so many actually don't like Rachel? It is, at least for me, reason to be very, very annoyed.

I want Rachel to end up eventually on Broadway. But all those immediate, forced wins and the minimization of other characters really piss me off.
I disagree. Mercedes feels like the natural one to "win" as a singer first, whereas Rachel's story will be more drawn out and more focused on. With a voice like that, how can Mercedes not succeed as a singer?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/9/2013, 2:51 pm

I hate to say it, but why are they even wasting time on Mercedes at this point if she is no longer a regular. The cast is so over bloated with all the newbies they promoted to regulars, why bother bringing back the original cast members you threw out with the trash.

That being said, I'd take Amber over just about any of the newbies any day. But, I also look at every guest appearance as taking away screen time from Chris and Lea. I'm fine with the originals coming back for episode 3, but beyond that, I don't want them getting lots of screen time, storylines, or songs that could be going to Chris or Lea or Naya.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/9/2013, 3:11 pm

I agree it is too late to put a proper story on Mercedes. But instead of her qutting with her producer, she could have continued working off-screen on an album. Why even giver her so much focus and yet another failure, when they would utilize her anyway.

Heather, Glee won't let Mercedes win. Also not Santana. Or Quinn. Or even Kurt. No matter about natural talents, vocal diversity and so many different fields in how to be successful within the music industry. They developed out-of-nowhere-passion for Santana in dancing, just to not pursue her singing in NYC. Which actually has so many great opportunities to see Santana singing in bars. They did that with purpose. As singers, using their vocal strengths, they will never receive a in-depth success story before Rachel won't get her breakthrough. One reason Kurt isn't winning anything competitive and respected is because he cannot be above Rachel. Therefore he wins Midnight Madness (which in comparison is a very minor, non-groundbreaking win that won't really further neither his academic nor professional career), but he cannot get into NYADA before her, nor will he ever receive a part on Broadway. That is one of the reasons I want to see him working in fashion, because at least he isn't attached to Rachels success anymore and Glee would be suddenly much more willing and happy to give Kurt some success. It is also another reason why I am not that fond about HUmmelberry, because it is always and will always be about Rachel. Which is a shame, because Lea and Chris have such a great dynamic and natural connection, it bothers me I cannot enjoy them together. Because their scenes are golden and scene-stealers.

Sorry, I am ranting. I still feel like a zebra and the reason above is one of my biggest pet peeves.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  fantastica on 8/9/2013, 3:35 pm

whatever little time amber and other oldies will get will not likely affect the screentime chris will have on the show. i'd rather see amber and other oldies than the newbie's new family and any new cast however temporarily related to the newbies' storylines.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 3:47 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I agree it is too late to put a proper story on Mercedes. But instead of her qutting with her producer, she could have continued working off-screen on an album. Why even giver her so much focus and yet another failure, when they would utilize her anyway.

Heather, Glee won't let Mercedes win. Also not Santana. Or Quinn.  Or even Kurt.  No matter about natural talents, vocal diversity and so many different fields in how to be successful within the music industry. They developed out-of-nowhere-passion for Santana in dancing, just to not pursue her singing in NYC. Which actually has so many great opportunities to see Santana singing in bars. They did that with purpose. As singers, using their vocal strengths, they will never receive a in-depth success story before Rachel won't get her breakthrough. One reason Kurt isn't winning anything competitive and respected is because he cannot be above Rachel. Therefore he wins Midnight Madness (which in comparison is a very minor, non-groundbreaking win that won't really further neither his academic nor professional career), but he cannot get into NYADA before her, nor will he ever receive a part on Broadway. That is one of the reasons I want to see him working in fashion, because at least he isn't attached to Rachels success anymore and Glee would be suddenly much more willing and happy to give Kurt some success. It is also another reason why I am not that fond about HUmmelberry, because it is always and will always be about Rachel.  Which is a shame, because Lea and Chris have such a great dynamic and natural connection, it bothers me I cannot enjoy them together. Because their scenes are golden and scene-stealers.  

Sorry, I am ranting. I still feel like a zebra and the reason above is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Mercedes has been neglected and demoted to an afterthought, sadly. So has Quinn. I think they will succeed, but they will do so as a footnote. But out of the major characters (and originals left) I am positive that Kurt and Santana will win and succeed, right along with Rachel. Rachel is not the only character people care about in the show, and RIB have to realize this. Dancing should have gone to Heather as Brittany, but the pregnancy prevented that from happening. But I think dancing is fresh, new and exciting just as a band storyline for Kurt is! That being said, that doesn't mean that Santana can't pursue singing on the side and that Kurt can't still go after Broadway and fashion as well.

Hummelberry needs to find more of a balance, I agree. They are so precious, at least to me. Perhaps S5 will correct this problem? I'm optimistic. Smile 

And I'm sure your "zebra" hair looks beautiful!

I am confident that Kurtcheltana will cross that finish line together by the end of the series.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 3:53 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferGirl
This made me jump, but I'm sure it was just a typo. Has anyone hear from Erin lately? I've sent her a few messages. I hope she's okay and as well as she can be given the ugly circumstance. Of course, she should take all the time she needs to in order to heal. This message board should be her last concern. I just hope she's okay. :(


Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  AnneNeville on 8/9/2013, 3:56 pm

I read about Darren's family's wealth.I don't know his particulars, and so I don't think it's fair to judge him.

Here's why: I have a good friend from college whose family is extraordinarily wealthy. He *made a choice* not to accept any financial help from them, and he hasn't. He threw all that away (and he started out trying to make it as an actor, too). He scraped by like everyone else. And he didn't tell people he came from money. My friend--apparently, just like Darren--didn't tell me, one of his closest friends from college, that his family had money until we'd known each other three or four years (though I already knew because I had a friend who went to HS with him). Now, fifteen years into our friendship, he only JUST let me know that if he'd accepted his father's help, he could have been one of the Golden Boys of NYC. My jaw must have dropped--I had no idea what he had meant when he said his family had a lot of money (even though I'd known his house was at least three times bigger than the biggest house I'd ever seen, which was three times bigger than MY family's big house).

So, IMHO, it's not fair to assume that Darren's family is funding him. They very well might be. We may never know. However, it's also possible that he has refused financial support. It would not be the first time that's happened.

So . . . it doesn't seem fair to me to use Darren's rich family against him. Yes, he had more opportunities growing up than Chris did--but that doesn't mean that Daddy is financing him now, or financed him after college.

Just thought I'd point that out.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 3:59 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I read about Darren's family's wealth.I don't know his particulars, and so I don't think it's fair to judge him.

Here's why: I have a good friend from college whose family is extraordinarily wealthy. He *made a choice* not to accept any financial help from them, and he hasn't. He threw all that away (and he started out trying to make it as an actor, too). He scraped by like everyone else. And he didn't tell people he came from money. My friend--apparently, just like Darren--didn't tell me, one of his closest friends from college, that his family had money until we'd known each other three or four years (though I already knew because I had a friend who went to HS with him). Now, fifteen years into our friendship, he only JUST let me know that if he'd accepted his father's help, he could have been one of the Golden Boys of NYC. My jaw must have dropped--I had no idea what he had meant when he said his family had a lot of money (even though I'd known his house was at least three times bigger than the biggest house I'd ever seen, which was three times bigger than MY family's big house).

So, IMHO, it's not fair to assume that Darren's family is funding him. They very well might be. We may never know. However, it's also possible that he has refused financial support. It would not be the first time that's happened.

So . . . it doesn't seem fair to me to use Darren's rich family against him. Yes, he had more opportunities growing up than Chris did--but that doesn't mean that Daddy is financing him now, or financed him after college.

Just thought I'd point that out.
It is very possible that Darren went this route too, yes.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  AnneNeville on 8/9/2013, 4:10 pm

What I do think is fair to judge, though, is the very despicable system of low-to-no paying internships and endless due paying in the arts and entertainment industry that make it almost impossible to break in if you don't have family to support you. But deploring the corrupt system (which saves the institutions money by making art the realm of middle-to-upper income families) shouldn't mean deploring individuals, whose stories we don't know.

The system needs fixing. dryy 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 4:13 pm

^ Arg, I've totally made a mess of the quoting system on my second to last post! Basically, a few posts back, Lottie quoted something from Liz, but it looked as if she had quoted something from Erin instead (Erin and Liz's usernames got switched around for some reason). For a split second, I thought Erin was back until I realized it was a technical glitch.

I hope Erin is okay. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/9/2013, 4:13 pm

AnneNeville wrote:What I do think is fair to judge, though, is the very despicable system of low-to-no paying internships and endless due paying in the arts and entertainment industry that make it almost impossible to break in if you don't have family to support you. But deploring the corrupt system (which saves the institutions money by making art the realm of middle-to-upper income families) shouldn't mean deploring individuals, whose stories we don't know.

The system needs fixing. dryy 
Oh, yes. I agree this is awful.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Buenos on 8/9/2013, 5:05 pm


Chris was lucky he lived in Clovis/Fresno TBH.

His mom drove him to auditions in Hollywood/LA. It was a 3 to 3 1/2 hour commute one way (through the Grapevine) but it is doable. I think they also knew a legitimate agent in the business.

Luck has alot to with anybody's success. You can have all the connections and money (look at Rumer Willis) but it still wont' automatically make a success.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6319
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/9/2013, 5:30 pm

Chris was also at the right time at the right place. I love him to death, but the way he looked at 18, he never would have been cast in any other TV show. He is unique, different and talented. He fit exactly in the scheme of Glee. But alas in many other shows beauty is above talent. I believe he may never have been famous if not for Glee. Maybe he would have worked behind the scenes? I believe he would have succeeded, but not in front of the camera.

Alas, Chris is a prime example in how puberty can hit late but very, very well. I am so thankful, despite all the shit on Glee, he got cast in the show and I had the opportunity to be his fan. I am even more thankful, he had the chance to shine, grab the opportunity and actually build a successful career.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 8/9/2013, 9:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just have to say again the Criss Colfer people are idiots.   Some of them are saying that one of the characters in TLOS2 is a dig on Mia, and some of them are saying that the legs in the background of the picture of Brian sitting on icon magazine are Darren's because the feet are small, the legs are short, and the jeans bunch up in the same way Darren's do.

Seriously, get a clue, people.
I am saying those legs are Will's as he wore those jeans during the SBL Premiere in France with the green shirt.

I have never seen Chris wear shoes like that, so again I say it is Will. neutre
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 8/9/2013, 9:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I just have to say again the Criss Colfer people are idiots.   Some of them are saying that one of the characters in TLOS2 is a dig on Mia, and some of them are saying that the legs in the background of the picture of Brian sitting on icon magazine are Darren's because the feet are small, the legs are short, and the jeans bunch up in the same way Darren's do.

Seriously, get a clue, people.
That's because, in their warped little minds, everything Chris ever does in his life has to revolve around Darren. Chris breathes because of Darren, because the fangirls do and are projecting their own feelings onto Chris, their self insert. Nevermind that the name Ezmia has been around long before Darren's girlfriend.

When it comes out that the legs in the picture are Will's, they will throw tantrums again.

Someone on Tumblr came up with a theory that the DC/CrissColfer fans are so desperate to attach Darren to Chris because he has no real worth on his own. Same parasitic mentality with Klainers: let's force the bland, attention whore character onto a fan favorite with real depth so that some of that magic dust rubs off on him. Let's make him look good.
That is actually a fact, as back during season 2, there were fans desperate for Blaine to be Kurt's boyfriend, because everything turns to gold attached to Kurt/Chris. That was a saying back then in a certain thread on a certain forum.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/9/2013, 9:10 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I just have to say again the Criss Colfer people are idiots.   Some of them are saying that one of the characters in TLOS2 is a dig on Mia, and some of them are saying that the legs in the background of the picture of Brian sitting on icon magazine are Darren's because the feet are small, the legs are short, and the jeans bunch up in the same way Darren's do.

Seriously, get a clue, people.
I am saying those legs are Will's as he wore those jeans during the SBL Premiere in France with the green shirt.

I have never seen Chris wear shoes like that, so again I say it is Will. neutre
Those are actually slippers, not shoes, which implies to me that it's the feet of someone who either lives or spends a lot of time in that house, and is very comfortable there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/9/2013, 9:16 pm

The only things certain in life are death, taxes, and Blaine singing too much on glee.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Divalicious on 8/9/2013, 9:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:The only things certain in life are death, taxes, and Blaine singing too much on glee.
You forgot everyone in love with Blaine, WHILE he sings too much. Girls, guys, hell, I'm waiting for Santana's new girl friend to have the hots for wonderBlaine and for Sam to give him a go.


Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/10/2013, 8:26 pm

The CC idiots are being amusing as hell today.

Appearently they are pissed that people are excited about Will being at the book signing and taking pictures of or with him because it's supposed to be about Chris. (never mind the fact that if Darren was there, they would all be freaking out and taking pictures, and trying to get a piece of him).

Also, they are saying that when Will isn't there, Hellboy is, and when Hellboy isn't there, Will is. So, of course, that means that Will is Chris' bodyguard (I'll believe that one when I see Chris walking holding hands with Hellboy because then I'll just assume that Chris walks hand in hand with his bodyguards).

Once you get over the fact that the CC idiots are delusion crazy people, the CC tag can be an amusing place.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum