Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

+32
TimF
Sebastian Smythe
Lottie2303
sjonnepon
M&M
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
SippyCupofLuv
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
bayth
Kurt addict
angelnessa
tanita_mors
sheny
JamieRulz
coxfire
opals
ChrisColferFan1
AnneNeville
Porcelain
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
brisallie
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
fantastica
36 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2014, 9:46 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris is not clinging to this show like these three are.

They are starting to look desperate and pathetic.  Rolling Eyes

Chord and Darren need the show more than Chris. They haven't really had much success outside of Glee (and no Blarren stan lurkers reading this, I don't count his "sold out" tour a success because the "sold out" tour wasn't really "sold out" as hundreds of the 30,000 or so seats that were available were left behind on stub hub or practically given away for as little as a dollar). They've done bit things here and there, but nothing major.

As for Lea, she really has nothing to gain by being attached to Chord and Darren, so I don't quite understand her angle in this. Her album seems to be doing all right, and she has been getting a lot of press. I wonder if Papa Ry Ry told her to play nice with his precious Blam so that people would warm up to them in NY.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2014, 10:01 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Chord and Darren need the show more than Chris.  They haven't really had much success outside of Glee (and no Blarren stan lurkers reading this, I don't count his "sold out" tour a success because the "sold out" tour wasn't really "sold out" as hundreds of the 30,000 or so seats that were available were left behind on stub hub or practically given away for as little as a dollar).  They've done bit things here and there, but nothing major.

As for Lea, she really has nothing to gain by being attached to Chord and Darren, so I don't quite understand her angle in this.  Her album seems to be doing all right, and she has been getting a lot of press.  I wonder if Papa Ry Ry told her to play nice with his precious Blam so that people would warm up to them in NY.

That would be my guess.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/28/2014, 10:11 am

C'mmon folks they all get along and were having lunch together.  Rolling Eyes 

The cast fooling around with shipper names, seriously, suddenly everyone is up and arms about that at this late date?
Sorry, but it just seems sour grapes to me because Chris wasn't in the photo with them. (an to that I would add, so what?? it's one frigging lunch..LOL)

I know most of you don't like Lea, Darren and Chord but an instagram of them three having lunch and teasing shipper names is a bit much to start ranting about IMO.  

This is snark and bark after all so I can bark too.   Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2014, 10:33 am

I don't care that Chris wasn't there. I couldn't care less who eats with who.

What my point in bringing it up is that it seems like lately Darren and Chord are all about being seen with Lea, and flailing over Lea, and it just reeks of desperation to me. Darren has been clutching onto whatever coattails he can from day one, and now he is on Lea's coattails.

And I do find it silly on their part to start creating ship names and trying to pass themselves off as the new Glee power trio a bit suspect. It's really a PR thing to try to make Blam more likable--latch them on to the queen to get people excited about them in NY.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/28/2014, 10:47 am

Part of it, I believe, is because Lea is still deeply invested in Glee. She's still RM's favorite and gets all the goodies (as far as storylines go) and I can understand why Chord and Darren will try to attach themselves to her. Especially given how she's dominated the NY storylines up until now.

Chris, I don't think, cares one way or another. He's on friendly terms with everyone and he does his job and has his outside projects. I think that so long as he's not getting harrassed by the idiot segment of the fandom, that he honestly gives a rat's rear end about who's being seen with who.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/28/2014, 11:27 am

Ranwing wrote:Part of it, I believe, is because Lea is still deeply invested in Glee. She's still RM's favorite and gets all the goodies (as far as storylines go) and I can understand why Chord and Darren will try to attach themselves to her. Especially given how she's dominated the NY storylines up until now.

Chris, I don't think, cares one way or another. He's on friendly terms with everyone and he does his job and has his outside projects. I think that so long as he's not getting harrassed by the idiot segment of the fandom, that he honestly gives a rat's rear end about who's being seen with who.

Well Chord always tweets/instagrams  with cast , he used to do that with the Noobs also incessantly.  He did one with Amber, so I don't see why suddenly it's because he's desperate.  It's not  like this is something new or different.

Not thrilled with Blam or Sam IN NY because I think they've developed them badly as characters, but that is separate from suddenly thinking CHord is latching on to Lea out of the blue, Chord is like that with everyone, as is Darren. Shrugs.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/28/2014, 12:38 pm

I'm not calling it desperate. Let's be realistic - the cast has shrunk down dramatically in the past week and there are only so many castmates that one can hang out with now. The three of them going out might be a trifle calculated (at least on the guys part), but I'm not reading too much into this. Nor am I getting worked up over Chris not being there, as he more than likely was with Will.

I just think that everyone is really sensative right now to how Chris is treated on the show so anything where it looks like he might be slighted is going to upset people. But short of not wanting to see Chris anywhere near Darren when they're not filming (to avoid setting off the crisscolfer idiots), I don't care.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/28/2014, 2:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm not calling it desperate. Let's be realistic - the cast has shrunk down dramatically in the past week and there are only so many castmates that one can hang out with now. The three of them going out might be a trifle calculated (at least on the guys part), but I'm not reading too much into this. Nor am I getting worked up over Chris not being there, as he more than likely was with Will.

I just think that everyone is really sensative right now to how Chris is treated on the show so anything where it looks like he might be slighted is going to upset people. But short of not wanting to see Chris anywhere near Darren when they're not filming (to avoid setting off the crisscolfer idiots), I don't care.

I admit that my irritation towards some of the "friend flaunting" comes only from the fact of knowing the previous treatment of the cast members on the show. I'd hate to even be hinted that Chris is someone Ryan or anyone from the production would want to joust out. They are spending a lot of time now amongst themselves because of the smaller cast and if someone gets deliberately or by coincidences sidelined or even rejected then it would feel terrible.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 3/28/2014, 8:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Chord and Darren need the show more than Chris.  They haven't really had much success outside of Glee (and no Blarren stan lurkers reading this, I don't count his "sold out" tour a success because the "sold out" tour wasn't really "sold out" as hundreds of the 30,000 or so seats that were available were left behind on stub hub or practically given away for as little as a dollar).  They've done bit things here and there, but nothing major.

As for Lea, she really has nothing to gain by being attached to Chord and Darren, so I don't quite understand her angle in this.  Her album seems to be doing all right, and she has been getting a lot of press.  I wonder if Papa Ry Ry told her to play nice with his precious Blam so that people would warm up to them in NY.
To be honest, I think it's more likely they're friends who went out to lunch.  While Chris enjoyed lunch with his boyfriend.  tonguue 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2014, 11:37 pm

^ agree. chris spends most of his free time w/ willy now. they are inseparable.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/28/2014, 11:50 pm

I think is not good to jump into conclusions so quickly, we don't know what's actually going on backstage, and maybe that day Chris preferred to had lunch with his bf as he was there. If I were him ,I would have done the same. Besides, didn't Chris had lunch with them last week, I remember Lea posted a picture with the cast and crew.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/29/2014, 11:18 am

Wow, I should not be surprised, but the way a lot of K(B)lainers are reacting now that the show will
Spoiler:

For almost 3 seasons we've seen how Kurt always was considered the less attractive and less talented (or recognized for it) one of the two on the show, and that was totally fine for them.
But now with the shoe being on the other foot they scream "imbalance" and "it's not fair", and they are acting as if Blaine is going through the worst drama and humiliation ever.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/29/2014, 2:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Wow, I should not be surprised, but the way a lot of K(B)lainers are reacting now that the show will
Spoiler:

For almost 3 seasons we've seen how Kurt always was considered the less attractive and less talented (or recognized for it) one of the two on the show, and that was totally fine for them.
But now with the shoe being on the other foot they scream "imbalance" and "it's not fair", and they are acting as if Blaine is going through the worst drama and humiliation ever.

Spoiler:

Do klainers/blainers want him to be this 'perfect' boy who doesn't face any trouble or issue for the rest of his live? bullshit. So in order for blaine to be the attractive one, Kurt has to be considered 'ugly'?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/29/2014, 3:10 pm

I just really wish for once Kurt can have a positive story line for himself without him propping up someone else or feeling bad for being simply him  :angry: I am SICK of Kurt having to share his moments in the sun and take the back spot light to stroke people's ego's! When will Kurt be able to be happy for just simply being attractive and talented and being ADMIRED for it from friends and strangers NOT from Lima without him having to comfort Blaine or Rachel? This is NOT fair! Kurt NEVER get to simply be happy or have fun without drama or people knocking him down, making him feel not good or hot enough and not that
Spoiler:
I am just tired. Kurt deserve to have HUGE confidence, if anything he should be THRIVING and Single right now! Enjoying his major talent and hot bod while flirting and dating and just being awesome and young and free! Instead he has to
Spoiler:
I wish Kurt can be happy without making someone else feel better than him for once, why can;t we have a fun episode with Kurt and Mercedes or Santana or BOTH and Elliot too :D Out in the town of New York, going clubbing, having fun, being hit on by cute guys and just living it up in New York! Like a POSITIVE experience but nooooo Once again Kurt has to be Capn save a hoe!  dryy 

Sorry for the major snark I am using right now, I am just so fed up! Being a Kurtsie is hard! Everyone expects me to be happy Kurt is so nice and that he helps so many people, but WHEN will people ever do that for him? WHY can't he EVER feel hot, talented, or special? Or be told he is ANY of those things?  :angry:  The only time Blaine treated or told Kurt he was desirable was when they were BROKEN UP, he has NOT done any of those things lately, nor did he do them when they were together either!  Mad
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/29/2014, 3:15 pm

As this is the S&B thread, I've came across some comments that are already making me feel upset, blainers/klainers are saying that hopefully Kurt tells Blaine he's still handsome not matters how his body looks like. Ok got it is something I'll probably do to cheer up my boyfriend, but the thing is I see it as if were a mandatory that Kurt has to say that. As if klainers/blainers think this is a proof of love that Kurt has to pass.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2014, 3:29 pm

In the minds of the K(b)lainers, Blaine is the Edward Cullen or Christian Grey of Glee. That perfect specimen of a man who everyone is attracted to and who makes everyone turn their heads for. One thing that Blaine, Edward, and Christian all have in common is they are very controlling, and demeaning to their partners (to varying degrees). Their douchy behavior is overlooked because the are handsome, hot, charming, and rich (and yes I'm saying Blaine is rich or at least his family is--I don't know of any other way a high school boy can afford to buy his boyfriend an engagement ring and a piano).

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/29/2014, 3:31 pm

brisallie wrote:As this is the S&B thread, I've came across some comments that are already making me feel upset, blainers/klainers are saying that hopefully Kurt tells Blaine he's still handsome not matters how his body looks like. Ok got it is something I'll probably do to cheer up my boyfriend, but the thing is I see it as if were a mandatory that Kurt has to say that. As if klainers/blainers think this is a proof of love that Kurt has to pass.

Exactly! If Kurt was the one with weight issues, they would want Blaine with someone better, or even say Blaine should make Kurt work out or have Sam help  Mad  Blaine can look like a balding eagle grease hamster, but Kurt has to keep that 'fit figure' You know, like ALL 'wifes' have to do  :angry:
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 7:34 pm

Chris said in his episode Klaine will have ups and downs.

Maybe this story continues on.

We don't how this will play out.

Again like I have been saying Darren said Blaine is trying to re-establish his ego, which I think means he hasn't succeeded. If he does in episode 16, Darren would have already said that, and he loves giving positive stuff to the Klainers.

It's in Kurt's nature to nurture others, but we don't even know if Kurt knows about Blaine's insecurities.

Media have been raving about Chris's looks, his buff body since last year, so why not write it into the episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/29/2014, 8:53 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris said in his episode Klaine will have ups and downs.

Maybe this story continues on.

We don't how this will play out.

Again like I have been saying Darren said Blaine is trying to re-establish his ego, which I think means he hasn't succeeded. If he does in episode 16, Darren would have already said that, and he loves giving positive stuff to the Klainers.

It's in Kurt's nature to nurture others, but we don't even know if Kurt knows about Blaine's insecurities.

Media have been raving about Chris's looks, his buff body since last year, so why not write it into the episode.

Is Bash before or after Tested?

If it is before Tested thban Blaine is really awful and selfish  dryy 

Glee once again using RL media! Giving Blaine Glee cast members personal weight issues and then Glee being gross and using Chris and his fine booty not that I am complaining!  tonguue  as meta for an episode only for some Blaingst, just ugh, I hope Klaine DO NOT work everything out! I was reading this post on tumblr naming all the times Kurt was insecure ofr his confidence was low and Blaine NEVER once helped him, yet after Blaine be jealouse and Blaingst. Kurt suppose to stroke his ego? Please! I hope Klaine ends soon, I am bored!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/29/2014, 10:49 pm

don't get mad yet. watch the episode first. spoilers are often misleading because the info is incomplete.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 16 Empty snark and bark

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/29/2014, 11:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Well, I follow maybe about ten or twenty gay guys on tumblr and they think Chris is hot as.

Darren not so much.  Smile

Same here! ;)Plus I have gay cousins, family, and friends lesbian and gay both, no one is attracted to Darren Criss, they say personally he seems like an arrogant attention seeker and said some rude things about his looks I woiuld hide from his stans poor eyes  tonguue 
not so flattering comments about Darren and Blaine from gay men I know:
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/29/2014, 11:14 pm

fantastica wrote:don't get mad yet. watch the episode first. spoilers are often misleading because the info is incomplete.

I know, I just really hate Blaingst and reading Klainer wank complaints on tumblr put me in a bad mood earlier, sigh  unsure 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/29/2014, 11:31 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
fantastica wrote:don't get mad yet. watch the episode first. spoilers are often misleading because the info is incomplete.

I know, I just really hate Blaingst and reading Klainer wank complaints on tumblr put me in a bad mood earlier, sigh  unsure 

I was actually enjoying it last night when I saw one Blarren stan who I happen to follow and praises Glee's writing to the high heavens because of what they write for Blaine suddenly say they hate the writers, and Glee sucks after that ep 16 synopsis came out.  ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/30/2014, 4:59 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:

I was actually enjoying it last night when I saw one Blarren stan who I happen to follow and praises Glee's writing to the high heavens because of what they write for Blaine suddenly say they hate the writers, and Glee sucks after that ep 16 synopsis came out.  ptdr

I avoid Darren stan tumblrs as much as I could  dryy I wish they would avoid me, sigh

Any who! I decided to start a new goal! Give Kurt more than one verse march! I am tired of Kurt duets never letting Kurt shine or have fair and equal solo parts  No 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2014, 6:37 pm

^ but it's not up to you my dear. pick a new hobby. something physical i hope, like kick boxing. you can imagine your enemies and punch and kick your frustrations away, besides looking and feeling awesome in no time.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next