Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

+32
TimF
Sebastian Smythe
Lottie2303
sjonnepon
M&M
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
SippyCupofLuv
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
bayth
Kurt addict
angelnessa
tanita_mors
sheny
JamieRulz
coxfire
opals
ChrisColferFan1
AnneNeville
Porcelain
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
brisallie
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
fantastica
36 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 2:03 pm

YaoiChick wrote:Honestly, its not that impressive to be straight kissing a gay person or playing a gay role. Its a lot more impressive to come out as gay at the start of your career even though your network is telling you not to.

Yes, even now many gay actors are afraid to come out.  I don't judge them because there is alot of pressure on them to say nothing and it's a personal choice (and none of my business since I don't know their personal story) but Chris is truly brave for having done it so young and yet it's amazing that it's the straight actors who get kudos constantly for daring to go gay for a role.

Imagine the valiant effort it took Jarred Leto, Tom Hanks, William Hurt , Michael Douglas, etc to go gay and win award that boosted their careers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  YaoiChick 4/29/2014, 2:11 pm

Buenos wrote:
YaoiChick wrote:Honestly, its not that impressive to be straight kissing a gay person or playing a gay role. Its a lot more impressive to come out as gay at the start of your career even though your network is telling you not to.

Yes, even now many gay actors are afraid to come out.  I don't judge them because there is alot of pressure on them to say nothing and it's a personal choice (and none of my business since I don't know their personal story) but Chris is truly brave for having done it so young and yet it's amazing that it's the straight actors who get kudos constantly for daring to go gay for a role.

Imagine the valiant effort it took Jarred Leto, Tom Hanks, William Hurt , Michael Douglas, etc to go gay and win award that boosted their careers.

Agreed. I also find it interesting that its only when a gay person is playing a gay charcter that the straight person is brave. Maybe I'm wrong but the woman who play opposite of Neil Patrick Harris, Matt Boomer, or Jonathan Groff don't get praised for kissing a gay man. I don't know, homophobes minds are weird.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 2:16 pm

Maybe I'm wrong but the woman who play opposite of Neil Patrick Harris, Matt Boomer, or Jonathan Groff don't get praised for kissing a gay man

Because the perception is that it's such a difficult thing for a straight man to have to endure a love scene with another man I guess , but a woman shouldn't mind it at all.
 Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2014, 2:43 pm

banzai   rooots 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/29/2014, 2:57 pm

Buenos wrote:

And Chris doesn't need to be praised and patted on the back for being brave enough to be out from the start of his career. He doesn't make it some great "yay me" thing because he is out. He doesn't need guest stars to talk him up by saying how amazing it is that he is not afraid to be out. It doesn't define him--it's just who he is. I swear he could be as casual about it as saying he has brown hair.

It is amazing that Hollywood of all places is still a place where being gay is something that can hinder your career. It's just mind boggling to me that in 2014 this is actually still in issue in Hollywood--that it has to be some big secret if you are gay. I mean, take someone like Matt Bomer--he didn't really speak publicly about being gay in 2012, and by then, he was already married to a man and had kids with him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2014, 4:49 pm

YaoiChick wrote:What exactly did she say? I feel so lost right now, how did she offend Chris?
"I find it fascinating that Darren is playing a duo with a gay man, and they have love scenes. I think it’s a real contribution to human understanding. This milieu of the mixture of sexual identity."
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/29/2014, 7:15 pm

I am just, I can not, I just, Glee DIE!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 7:52 pm

I'm so confused if Naya is in or out for  S6.

Never thought I would say this, but since RIB seem to have less interest on Santana SL's than even Kurt, I'd rather let her character walk off in the sunset than have her pull cameo prop appearances like the last two years for S6.

Fly, precious Naya, fly!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/29/2014, 8:00 pm

So I was thinking that tonight instead of having a Glee Along, we should have a Blee Along. If you are interested, please feel free to tweet about Blee using the hashtag #BleeAlong to discuss the good, the bad, the ugly, and the downright hideous (I'm talking about you "Piece of My Heart") during tonight's episode. If you aren't watching, feel free to express your grievances about Glee using #BleeAlong.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 8:05 pm

So depressing if this is true:

http://t.radaronline.com/entry/view/id/102925?utm_referrer=http:%2F%2Fwww.gleeforum.com%2Findex.php%2Ftopic%2F33360-season-5-general-spoilers-discussion%2Fpage-3913

I mean if they banned her from the from the set..

NGL I will be pissed if they cut her off with no closure for the character. Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/29/2014, 8:29 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this.  I liked Santana.  She was fun.  Naya may have burned too many bridges if what is said in that article is true.  It's hard to know what is true.  Especially on this show.  Lea may be part of it, maybe not.  It's just one more reason to stop watching after episode 19 of season 5.

ETA: Just saw this on twitter - it's not over:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Twitte45
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2014, 9:35 pm

So is official that Naya is not leaving Glee?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/29/2014, 10:16 pm

brisallie wrote:So is official that Naya is not leaving Glee?

I think it's official that someone (I don't know who) is trying to save face.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/30/2014, 12:14 am

bayth wrote:I'm so sorry to hear this.  I liked Santana.  She was fun.  Naya may have burned too many bridges if what is said in that article is true.  It's hard to know what is true.  Especially on this show.  Lea may be part of it, maybe not.  It's just one more reason to stop watching after episode 19 of season 5.

ETA:  Just saw this on twitter - it's not over:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Twitte45

So she was not "let go" or "fired" . . . but they don't say she'll be on it anymore. The way that is stated, she could have been forced to resign, or written off permanently.

When I worked on a (theatre) show where a prominent actor (well, two of them) was (were) fired, they made sure that it was done in such a way that neither had to say they were let go. But they were, in effect, fired. Because they were forced to resign.

I'll be interested to see what happens with this story/rumor, but that phrasing is not conclusive.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/30/2014, 1:09 am

More denial about Naya leaving Glee (source):

Fox denies that Naya Rivera was fired from ‘Glee’

By Jamie McCarty

April 29, 2014 | 9:13pm
Fox denies that Naya Rivera was fired from ‘Glee’

Naya Rivera isn’t going anywhere.

“Any reports or rumors circulating that Naya Rivera was let go or fired from Glee are absolutely untrue. End of story,” Rivera’s rep said in a statement from Fox to The Hollywood Reporter on Tuesday.

Earlier Tuesday, the Daily News reported that Rivera had been fired from the show because of a feud with fellow co-star Lea Michele.  PopWrapped had also reported that Rivera had been “written out” of the show’s Season 5 finale but Fox denies that report as well.

Sources also told The Hollywood Reporter that Rivera is currently on hiatus from the show and that she has not received letters of reprimand to change her behavior on set.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/30/2014, 3:44 am

The Klainers fapping over Blaine making Kurt so 'happy' and poor blaine and Klisses and Klugs and Blaine just wanna 'protect' Kurt have me so physically ill right now, I can't.  vomit2 vomir 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2014, 4:26 am

She's from the backlot if there are some that don't know.

I think she was live blogging today.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo1_500
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo2_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo4_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo3_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/30/2014, 4:37 am

ColferInspired wrote:She's from the backlot if there are some that don't know.

I think she was live blogging today.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo1_500
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo2_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo4_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 29 Tumblr_n4tlh1jfuV1qk815bo3_500

I hope and pray more people call Glee on out their bull shit  dryy  Especially the bull shit that is Klaine and the mistreatment of Kurt.  :( 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/1/2014, 4:44 am

This is insane!  blinkk 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2014, 9:20 am

^Just ignore them.

All they have are manips and crazy conspiracy theories, and they need to compare Darren to a dog (or a dapper frog  Rolling Eyes)  in a pathetic attempt to insert him in Chris' private life.
In the mean time there's an actual picture of Will holding Cooper in his arms.   bubgum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2014, 11:00 pm

Tinhatters are good for comic relief.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/2/2014, 12:28 am

Their level of blindness reaches almost bizarre levels.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/2/2014, 12:44 am

Some people has to control what they tweet, just someone tweeted to chris and darren to stop bringing their significant others to set because is unprofessional. I know Chris blocked that person. I think that person should had been more informed and know that Mia works in fox. And as for Will, I'm sure Chris have talked to the crew and they don't have problem to see him around.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/2/2014, 1:09 am

brisallie wrote:Some people has to control what they tweet, just someone tweeted to chris and darren to stop bringing their significant others to set because is unprofessional. I know Chris blocked that person. I think that person should had been more informed and know that Mia works in fox. And as for Will, I'm sure Chris have talked to the crew and they don't have problem to see him around.

Good for Chris for blocking them.

I hope he blocks all the ones that send him crap from now on.

It is none of their business and should stop telling Chris who he can have on set.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/2/2014, 9:56 pm

Joaquin is an ass.  :angry: 

Insulting fans because they don't want him to give out spoilers and he calls them crazy.

And now cowardly K(B)lainers criticising Chris's episode as anons, whining that there is too much Kurt. That Blaine doesn't have a arc or a solo.  dryy 

Let them keep saying they are Chris fans, because they are now proving they are liars.

I think I get why they want so much Blarren, because they think after Glee could be the last they see of him fame wise.

But who knows what will happen?

Darren said in one interview he would like to direct a short film some day.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 5/2/2014, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next