Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 3:49 pm

Sorry, but I just can't find it in myself to feel bad for ND losing Nationals. Not when they should never have gotten to Nationals in the first place. The writers handwaved away the fact that ND was disqualified at sectionals and then they got a win at Regionals over a much stronger team (who rightly should have wiped the floor with them). Considering that it took the original crew 3 years to work up to a Nationals win (and even that was not totally deserved), there is no reason to believe that ND 2.0 (with their borning performances and lackluster choreography) deserves a Nationals win their first year out.

Is eliminating ND on the basis of losing Nationals contrived nonsense? Of course. I'm betting that Sue uses the logic that with all the best talent already graduated, and the best of the dregs remaining set to graduate this year, that it's pointless for the club to continue. Again, contrived nonsence but there you are. It's a fast, sloppy way to shut down the McKinley storyline once and for all.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 3:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I don't believe even the more rational Blaine fans would be happy with all that glorifying.

But how many rational Blaine fans are there?

Believe me there are a few, some are even my friends...LOL.
The thing is, the savvy and rationale  Kurt and Blaine fans realize the relationship doesn't help either character's development at this point.  Blaine is Kurt's BF, that is his purpose on the show and he comes across as needy and insecure in the relationship, and Kurt being tethered to Blaine stops Kurt's glorious snarky, independent side from coming though.

Maybe  not a popular opinion around here but....
Not all dislike of Klaine is "hatred" on either side, some are genuinely concerned that it doesn't really help their (preferred) character.

Shades of Finchell.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/25/2014, 4:02 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Why are you worried about Santana's fate on the show?

I've wondered about this too. Is it just because she hasn't been on the set lately?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 4:05 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

I've wondered about this too. Is it just because she hasn't been on the set lately?

MY concern is that so far she hasn't been spotted on set for Episode 5.14 scenes shootings  so far.  Even with multiple shooting schedules if she doesn't show up this week it would seem to indicate she's MIA from the first all NY episode.   Just strikes me as odd timing  and not encouraging.

On a side note, I find it interesting that song spoilers seem to have dried up so far with Glee back on the TV schedule. 5.14 should be wrapping up this week and yet not more than 3 songs to be sung are known. I'm sure Rachel/Lea has a couple of them.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/25/2014, 5:11 pm

The cast of TV musical Glee remembered their late colleague Cory Monteith this week as they celebrated the show's 100th episode.

The cast, crew and network executives behind the hit TV series gathered on the show's set in California to mark the occasion.

Dana Walden, chairman of 20th Century Fox Television, gave a moving speech at the event and paid tribute to Monteith, who died of a drug overdose last year.

Walden said, "We've celebrated so many milestones on this stage and most recently we celebrated the life of our good friend and colleague, Cory Monteith. I miss Cory a lot today. He was always front and center at an event like this; he really loved them and was always smiling in the front row. He was so proud of this show. He was blown away by the talent that surrounded him - and he had very good reason to be proud."

Former cast members Dianna Agron and Amber Riley returned to film appearances in the milestone 100th episode alongside Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Naya Rivera.

The show's two-part 100th episode is set to air in the US on March 18 and March 25.

source

'Glee's' Brad Falchuk on 100 Episodes, New York Shift and the Show's New Ending
The executive producer tells THR that remixing the its now iconic cover of "Don't Stop Believin'" felt "odd" without star Cory Monteith.

Glee co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk knows how the Fox musical will end next season -- and it's in line with producers' original idea.

The original concept was for Rachel (Lea Michele) to become a Broadway star and return home to Lima -- and Finn (Cory Monteith), who had become a teacher -- and settle down, no longer feeling like a Lima loser.

"We know what next year is and I haven't been that excited about something in a long time on Glee about what we have planned. It's going to be great," Falchuk told The Hollywood Reporter from the set Monday following a celebration for the Fox musical's 100th episode.

Monteith's July passing changed all that, prompting producers to re-examine the show's trajectory and overhaul Glee's fifth season in which the actor behind Finn Hudson was poised to have a major role.

"The Rachel-Finn relationship was the show in many ways," Falchuk added. "We've talked about it before about how it represented these two worlds coming together and how it represented these two high school stories about not belonging and people feeling like they belong because they've found each other. That's what that relationship is about and we can't tell that story. We're still going to tell that story, we're just going to find a different way to do it. And we'll do our best."

That road begins Feb. 25, when Glee returns from its midseason hiatus with a renewed focus on its original stars Michele, Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Naya Rivera (Santana) in New York. The series also plans to bring graduating seniors played by Darren Criss (Blaine), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Kevin McHale (Artie), among others, to New York as its Lima-set story and underclassmen including Melissa Benoist (Marley), Blake Jenner (Ryder) and Becca Tobin (Kitty) and company, take a back seat.

Falchuk remained mum on what would happen to the McKinley High underclassmen or whether any (or all) of Glee's original stars could return in a more permanent capacity than their sporadic guest turns. The series will welcome back original stars Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) and guest stars Kristin Chenoweth (April) and Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly) for its two-part 100th episode in March, when Jane Lynch's Sue Sylvester finally succeeds in disbanding New Directions.

"As of right now, we're focusing only on the New York and adult stories," he said. "[The original stars] come and go. They're there for 100 and 101 and then it's coming and going. There's a little more Amber. [But] never say never. When you have Harry here and he's dancing, you do want to see him constantly. But that's not saying anything is planned or in the works; it's always best to keep talented people very close by.

As part of their return, the original glee club members will return to the show's signature choir room to see Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) and reflect on what New Directions has meant for them. The episode will include remixed versions of some of Glee's most beloved songs, including its now iconic and signature cover of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'."

"It's emotional. It'd odd doing this song without Cory. You notice it. I notice it. There is a feeling when you hear that song and see all those people singing it that you really get a sense of what's come before it," Falchuk says of the song that was being filmed Monday afternoon. "It's a life flashes before your eyes type thing. The song is evocative anyway and then our version becomes personal and when we see them all up there doing it, it's emotional."

As for what's ahead, here are six teasers for what to expect from the cast:

1. New romance for Sam. "Certain people come back into the mix when I go to New York that I may be involved with romantically," Overstreet says. "I don't want to give anything away yet but look for that."

2. Sorry, New Directions. What prompts frenemie Sue to finally pull the plug on New Directions? She set a high bar for the club at Nationals and (spoiler alert) they fail to make the mark. "[There are] budget cuts and she's now the principal and she has to do what she has to do. Her hands are tied," Lynch says, noting it's unclear if Sue will ever pop up in New York.

3. Graduation is coming. "It's bittersweet. It's like a chapter closing to see their characters go off to do bigger and better things," Alex Newell (Unique) says. Adds Jacob Artist (Jake): "It's an emotional and exciting episode. It's closing a chapter." Adds Morrison: "The last [graduation] was harder because that was our first graduation that we had. This one made me feel like what a real teacher goes through and seeing the revolving door of students coming and going. I had a real teacher moment with that."

4. A new long-distance love affair. After Kurt and Blaine found a way to make New York and Lima love work, Tobin says Kitty and Artie will take a stab at it, too. "I'm a one-man woman; Artie and Kitty are still together … and the show is very realistic and I'm sure we'll face the normal complications of the long-distance relationship. I love the relationship."

5. A new bundle of joy for Will and Emma (Jayma Mays). "Mr. Schue is going to have a family pretty soon," Morrison noted, adding that the character will likely remain in Ohio despite the show's renewed focus on New York. "I can't see him leaving his family and following his Broadway dreams, unless he packs up the kid."

6. Holly and April try to save the day. Morrison says Paltrow and Chenoweth's glee club supporters return to try and save New Directions. "They came back because they're trying to save the glee club but their efforts fail," he says. "I have a song with both of them so that was really a blast, especially with Kristin. I love her energy and we've known each other for a long time. It's always good to have her on the show."

Glee returns in its new night and time on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. starting Feb. 25. What are you looking forward to seeing?
source
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 5:31 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/02/25/glee-season-5-spoilers-klaine-nyc-chris-colfer/

Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson may be blissfully engaged and surviving their long-distance relationship on Season 5 of Glee, but don’t go thinking their relationship GPS is necessarily set for “Happily Ever After.”

With Blaine (Darren Criss) set to graduate high school in Episode 13 and join college student Kurt  in New York City — where the remainder of Season 5 will be set — executive producer Brad Falchuk weighed in on the couple’s future at a media event celebrating the show’s 100th episode Monday night.

“You have them engaged and together, and it’s a different world,” Falchuk explained at the event, which took place on the McKinley High auditorium set. “It can be both harder and easier to see a person every day.”

Flachuk added that while Klaine’s long-distance status in the early parts of Season 5 resulted in a certain “longing” between the characters as well as a “difficulty” in maintaining their closeness, “when you’re really on top of each other and really seeing each other and really get to smell each other every day, it’s a little different.”

Chris Colfer, meanwhile, gave a surprising answer when asked what’s on his Bucket List for Kurt before the show concludes at the end of Season 6. “Maybe a second love interest,” he speculated.

Whether or not Colfer was hinting at romantic sparks between Kurt and his new bandmate Elliot (played by Adam Lambert) is unclear, though the duo’s duet on The Darkness’ “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” in tonight’s midseason premiere (8/7c on Fox) reportedly involves some tight harmonies — and a stripper pole.

Plus, there’s a photo Tweeted by The Backlot this afternoon that catches Elliot planting a smooch on a surprised Kurt’s cheek.

Oh Chris you evil, trolling mother fucker..... ptdr  ptdr  ptdr

I am sooo judging you. (not really)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/25/2014, 5:35 pm

^Chris has indeed been extremely sly and clever with his answers in these last interviews. Relaxing or not giving a frick? Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/25/2014, 5:37 pm

somebody will either be pissed off or pretend he never said it.  fanny2 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 5:37 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:^Chris has indeed been extremely sly and clever with his answers in these last interviews. Relaxing or not giving a frick? Wink

Sometimes there are reasons why Klainers rage at one of their "faves"...just saying.... tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 5:46 pm

I love Chris for those few short words. I love his bucket list for Kurt! I love that he said that! He knows he's going to take some abuse for it--you know he knew it, but he is showing he doesn't care what they say (he'll just stay away from twitter for a bit).

Kind of makes you wonder if there is some truth behind that blind item, or perhaps he is aware of the blind item and is playing with the nasty Klainers.

This is my new favorite Chris quote Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 5:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I love Chris for those few short words.  I love his bucket list for Kurt!  I love that he said that!  He knows he's going to take some abuse for it--you know he knew it, but he is showing he doesn't care what they say (he'll just stay away from twitter for a bit).  

banzai banzai banzai 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/25/2014, 5:50 pm

banzai banzai banzai 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 5:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I don't believe even the more rational Blaine fans would be happy with all that glorifying.

True, There may be some rational Blaine fans out there. But I doubt many.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/25/2014, 5:53 pm

He has to know, he just has to be prepared for that silly and highly aggressive stuff he'll be getting!

I'm sure most of us will fall in love with him again after this press junket. I surely did. I was just in awe how both Lea and Chris were flawless and confident in these interview situations, constantly reading each other with these small glances and smiles.

Even though Glee is shit I'm glad I get to see them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 5:55 pm

"It’s New York now! You know, we switched locations and high school is done for the rest of the season. So it’s me, and Chris, and Darren, and Chord, and Kevin in New York, and it’s so awesome. It’s like a totally different— like, it’s very quiet. All of a sudden, we’re like looking around and we’re like, we’re the only people here. But it’s really nice! I love the New York storylines, I love getting to work with these guys, so it’s really awesome."

— Lea Michele

Lea, sweetie, I love ya.   It's OK to mention Naya and Amber, it really is.... tonguue

All kidding aside, this not giving me good feels about Naya....

Last edited by Buenos on 2/25/2014, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 5:57 pm

valkeakuulas wrote: I was just in awe how both Lea and Chris were flawless and confident in these interview situations, constantly reading each other with these small glances and smiles.

It's called flawless timing and chemistry.   wub  Just love how Lea in one interview said she gave him an early preview of her album...

And fucking idiots of Glee haven't utilized it often enough..

Love, love, love how Chris, Naya, Amber, Kevin and Lea are all back on the set in ONE narrative, bitches beware, the Originals are back!

Last edited by Buenos on 2/25/2014, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2014, 5:57 pm

- Because she hasn't been on set since the show supposedly went to New York.
- Because she was left out in the tweet from that media guy who listed everybody in New York after the 100th episode.
- Because Naya didn't do any press yesterday.
- Because she is wearing a wig as Santana when her new hair color easily could have been explained (or just shown without comment) in the new episodes (since they were filming several episodes at once my guess is Santana needs to have black hair for the earlier episodes).
- Because we know that Rachel will be moving out of the department, but I think they won't break up Hummelberry for very long, so she'll be back soon, and then Santana probably has to leave.

Maybe it's nothing, and maybe she simply won't be in the first NY episode (5x14) much or at all, but I'll be relieved when we get confirmation she's on set or singing on a song after 5x13.

Jellyrolls wrote:

Lol, they're a very rare breed.  fanny2
But they excist, and they have their own legit concerns about the way the show treats their favorite character.

Ranwing wrote:Sorry, but I just can't find it in myself to feel bad for ND losing Nationals. Not when they should never have gotten to Nationals in the first place. The writers handwaved away the fact that ND was disqualified at sectionals and then they got a win at Regionals over a much stronger team (who rightly should have wiped the floor with them). Considering that it took the original crew 3 years to work up to a Nationals win (and even that was not totally deserved), there is no reason to believe that ND 2.0 (with their borning performances and lackluster choreography) deserves a Nationals win their first year out.
Oh I agree that the new ND doesn't deserve to win Nationals.

It's just that the whole story arc of ND from season 1 to season 3 had a great build up. And now they're just letting that go as if the glee club never was important on the show, and letting ND lose not only Nationals but also Sue disbanding the clu, so it feels like kicking them in the gut while they're already down. They could have given them a slightly less grim ending. At the least they could have just let them continu glee club off screen.

I understand that season 1 to 3 had to have some coherent writing for the glee club, in the way that that particular story arc had a nice beginning, middle and end that concluded when the main characters graduated and that was planned well ahead.
They then should have given ND a new story arc for the next season that somehow moved the glee club development forward in season 4. But they lost complete interest in the glee club, and ND getting to go to Regionals after being disqualified at Sectionals and noone caring anymore was the result of losing that interest. 

And now, because the Lima narrative was boring and a mess and the fans screamed to go to NY fulltime, so not because of some planned storyline for the glee club, they decide to just let that part of the show die on a very depressing low.
There's no structure, no storytelling, no love behind the glee club's storyline anymore, on the contrary: ND is being thoroughy executed, with an extra neck shot to make sure it's dead and stays dead, and I for one, because I started watching Glee for those kids in that glee club, find that sad and a ungrateful ending of what used to be the core of this show.
It truly is Ryan destroying his toy so noone else gets to play with it if he can't either.

And the saddest thing about this is that if for some reason the NY-only-new-Glee does not live up to expectations (and with Blam there now I can see that happening), they (RIB) will probably try to revive Lima and ND after having killed it off with a vengeance and burned it to the ground (scorched earth) themselves.
It's just so unprofessional and petty.  saispa

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/25/2014, 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 6:01 pm

It's almost as if RIB is angry at the Noobs for their ineptitude and shitty writing. It's not the Noobs fault they made them 2.0 version of the Originals.

Ryan in particular screamed how they were all new stars. The man has some serious butt hurt now. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2014, 6:07 pm

Chris Colfer, meanwhile, gave a surprising answer when asked what’s on his Bucket List for Kurt before the show concludes at the end of Season 6. “Maybe a second love interest,” he speculated.
tvline

You go, Chris.  hola

(Maybe there's some truth in that Blind Item after all.  fanny2 )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 6:09 pm

Somebody out there, anyone... I"m DYING...

anything to indicate Naya is in Episodes 14 or 15 ?  Pretty please.... Shocked

My paranoia is that they are not releasing songs spoilers for Episode 5.14/15 because Santana/Naya is not singing in either...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 6:14 pm

Chris is getting so much hate because of that comment on tumblt. I don't want to think what his twitter feed must look like right now. Poor guy can't say a thing or make a joke without people jumping on his throat.  :(

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 6:18 pm

sheny wrote:Chris is getting so much hate because of that comment on tumblt. I don't want to think what his twitter feed must look like right now. Poor guy can't say a thing or make a joke without people jumping on his throat.  :(

I know!, Shocked  but Chis is a big boy.  He can handle it.   The man knows his social media but there is a subversive streak in him I just love.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2014, 6:20 pm

sheny wrote:Chris is getting so much hate because of that comment on tumblt. I don't want to think what his twitter feed must look like right now. Poor guy can't say a thing or make a joke without people jumping on his throat.  :(
Yes, that was to be expected.

But think of it this way: Chris knows this better than anyone of us, and he still purposely decided to make that comment.
He really gives no fucks anymore at this point, and I can only applaud him for it.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 6:20 pm

Buenos wrote:

I know!, Shocked  but Chis is a big boy.  He can handle it.   The man knows his social media but there is a subversive streak in him I just love.

I know he will be ok, but it's still awful to see how cruel people can get because of something so stupid like a TV couple.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 6:21 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
tvline

You go, Chris.  hola

(Maybe there's some truth in that Blind Item after all.  fanny2 )

I hope  Kurt does get a new love interest. I wish Kadam was given a real chance. Which, I believe it would have, if it were not  in my opinion fan pandering. I see nothing wrong at all about Chris's comment about maybe a second love interest. Even if I did ship  Klaine, I still would find nothing wrong with it at all.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 2/25/2014, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix a typo and to add on to post.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next