Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 12:26 pm

5 Am hurts!! Have a blessed one guys!

FEBRUARY 18TH (♥9)

amber riley
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 12:50 pm

I guess maybe because it's a fifth year show with an experienced crew and shooting regimen but I do wonder how they can still switch back and forth to shoot 3 episodes (Episodes 13-15). Is that normal for most shows?

With Amber filming, maybe the initial assumption that Ep 5.14 was primarily just the guys was off. Still time for Naya to film scenes also.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/18/2014, 2:27 pm

^ it's very normal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 4:16 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17h5i26DB1ql1znmo1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 6:09 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17h5i26DB1ql1znmo1_r1_500

Chris is filming, so we are still getting more Kurt scenes.  neutre 

That is one bonus.

I do feel the wedding won't happen.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2014, 6:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17h5i26DB1ql1znmo1_r1_500

Chris is filming, so we are still getting more Kurt scenes.  neutre 

That is one bonus.

I do feel the wedding won't happen.

I hope you are right and the wedding won't happened. Glad For more Kurt scenes. Just hope a lot of them will be with no Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/18/2014, 6:32 pm

i guess anyone will be filming from now on are the "originals", blam, a few "adult" actors, and some new characters used to fill in the NY scenes. noobs were all sent home weeks ago.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/18/2014, 6:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17mmcOiPQ1s57bimo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17mmcOiPQ1s57bimo2_500

GLEE: Santana (Naya Rivera, R) and Rachel (Lea Michele, L) watch a performance in the “Trio” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Adam Rose/FOX - UHQ

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 7:43 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17mmcOiPQ1s57bimo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17mmcOiPQ1s57bimo2_500

GLEE: Santana (Naya Rivera, R) and Rachel (Lea Michele, L) watch a performance in the “Trio” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Adam Rose/FOX - UHQ

Interesting.

Could it be "The Happening" they are watching, meaning Pamela Lansbury is just Kurt, Elliott and Dani?

Kicking them out of the band could be the drastic action Kurt takes until they sort themselves out and become friends again.

Because others are thinking Rachel and Santana sort out their differences in episode 13.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 8:09 pm

That's my hunch, so my guess is that Pezberry are infighting in Pamela Lansbury so much Kurt has had it up to here with both of them.

I just find it amusing they refusing to release photos of Kurt and Starchild.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 8:52 pm

Buenos wrote:That's my hunch, so my guess is that Pezberry are infighting in Pamela Lansbury so much Kurt has had it up to here with both of them.

I just find it amusing they refusing to release photos of Kurt and Starchild.

If this means he is letting them sort it out for themselves, then I am all for it.

Not even stills from episode 10.  humhum

There are ones of Tina and Blam, but I'll let someone else post them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 8:57 pm

And Sheny it's good to see you back.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 9:07 pm

Someone put up the numbers for the scenes for 10 and the Pezberry scene at the club or bar whatever it is is number 42, which must be the final scene and we know "The Happening" by the spoilers is at the end.

I think I am going to like this part of this episode if it looks like for once two females are being left to fix their own battles by themselves.

New York is meant to be the more adult side, then these girls should start acting like the young woman they are becoming.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/18/2014, 9:09 pm

ColferInspired wrote:There are ones of Tina and Blam, but I'll let someone else post them.
Since the other stills are either Blamtina or Wemma I think I'll pass.  Laughing

It's odd that they use Kurt front and center in the promotion of Glee, yet from both 5x09 and 5x10 there are no stills from him, let along him and Starchild together.
I really don't get holding Starkurt back as a 'surprise' like that.  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 9:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:There are ones of Tina and Blam, but I'll let someone else post them.
Since the other stills are either Blamtina or Wemma I think I'll pass.  Laughing

It's odd that they use Kurt front and center in the promotion of Glee, yet from both 5x09 and 5x10 there are no stills from him, let along him and Starchild together.
I really don't get holding Starkurt back as a 'surprise' like that.  saispa

Maybe these are the best parts of the episode.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 9:39 pm

—“GLEE” - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
ALLIANCES ARE FORMED IN THREES ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, MARCH 4, ON FOX
As graduation approaches, Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior “lock-in” at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together. But their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. Meanwhile, in New York, Elliot (guest star Adam Lambert) is stuck in the middle between Rachel and Santana’s feud in the all-new “Trio” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-510) (TV-14 D, L, S)
Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson
Guest Cast: Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Adam Lambert as Elliot “Starchild” Gilbert; Demi Lovato as Dani
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 9:42 pm

No hatred, but Becky unfortunately brings down any scene she's in, and that's a high bar.

The actress is just so limited and the character is so shrill one note dimensional.

Oh well I'm zen because within 5 episodes no more McKinley.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/18/2014, 9:46 pm

Buenos wrote:No hatred, but Becky unfortunately brings down any scene she's in, and that's a high bar.  

The actress is just so limited and the character is so shrill one note dimensional.

Oh well I'm zen because within 5 episodes no more McKinley.  coool 
i agree. i won't comment on her acting skill, but the character went from a an interesting novelty that was great in small doses, particularly her sweet relationship with sue, to this insulting and completely unlikable mess. i can't stand her on my screen anymore.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 10:01 pm

Buenos wrote:
—“GLEE” - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
ALLIANCES ARE FORMED IN THREES ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, MARCH 4, ON FOX
As graduation approaches, Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior “lock-in” at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together. But their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. Meanwhile, in New York, Elliot (guest star Adam Lambert) is stuck in the middle between Rachel and Santana’s feud in the all-new “Trio” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-510) (TV-14 D, L, S)
Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson
Guest Cast: Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Adam Lambert as Elliot “Starchild” Gilbert; Demi Lovato as Dani

So, this is why Elliott ends up singing with Rachel and Santana, then Rachel.

Poor Elliott. Kurt must rescue him or something by kicking the girls out of the band. Kurt is always helping his friends.  neutre

But Rachel and Santana need to help themselves, so it looks they will have to this time.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 10:11 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17vqbBVtE1ql1znmo1_500
@msleamichele City life! With @chriscolfer (photo cred by @DarrenCriss) #GleeinNYC
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 11:31 pm

I see quite a few Kurt/Chris photo's.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n177rnNdf81r4ezfzo1_500

roricruegsegger #glee #setlife #mydesk #shortweek #mighthavefallenbehind
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/19/2014, 12:19 am

Tina and Sam make out in the astronomy room (no surprise) and Blaine catches them and is horrified.  Sleep

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_n17wkxhFYk1qh6iw5

So, that is the ewww.  dryy 

Well, kissing Sam would be the ewww factor for me, and Aisello said never had a romantic history, he included both in the ewww spoiler.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/19/2014, 12:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 4 Tumblr_n17vqbBVtE1ql1znmo1_500
@msleamichele City life! With @chriscolfer (photo cred by @DarrenCriss) #GleeinNYC

I like it.

And after reading that Sam and Tina will kiss, wow he definitely has made out with almost all the original girls of ND. There's one only left : rachel.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 12:33 am

That is a nice "urban adult "photo.  The composition is very nice.

The one thing about Kurt/Rachel/Santana is that while they are far from flawless or even mature, they are portrayed as struggling young adults.  They may repeat mistakes and traits ( ala Diva Rachel) or Bitch Santana, but the show respects they are not idiotic children, for all their bad decisions. Misguided, sure, and even wrongheaded but they've moved beyond high school sophomoric hijinks, especially in the light of Finns death.

I'm so looking forward to follow their journeys in NY.

Only 3 more McKinley episodes!

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/19/2014, 1:06 am

Buenos wrote:That is a nice "urban adult "photo.  The composition is very nice.

The one thing about Kurt/Rachel/Santana is that while they are far from flawless or even mature, they are portrayed as struggling young adults.  They may repeat mistakes and traits ( ala Diva Rachel) or Bitch Santana, but the show respects they are not idiotic children, for all their bad decisions. Misguided, sure,  and even wrongheaded but they've moved beyond high school sophomoric hijinks, especially in the light of Finns death.  

I'm so looking forward to follow their journeys in NY.

Only 3 more McKinley episodes!

bounce bounce

What I like about how 'Trio' is supposed be for the New York three, that if the girls are acting like kids, fighting, making it hard for everyone else, Kurt sounds like he is punishing them like a adult. And doing the right thing for the band, so he is thinking of Elliott and Dani as well, and this time for once himself.

Maybe they will start becoming adults, because right now Kurt is the only adult out of the three.

I am glad Kurt isn't sorting out their fights for them, sorting their problems.

I think this is the very first time were a male isn't going to intervene in the fighting of two girls but let them sort it themselves on this show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next