Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 7:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I just wish for once Kurt can win, if Blaine and Elliot scene ends with them being best buds,
I might go on a rant  Mad If anything I hope Elliot laughs at Blaine and calls him a child because Blaine, like always, tries to control his life like he does when he goes to Kurt's dad and tell on Kurt  Rolling Eyes  Blaine probably got angry because he tried to get Kurt to hate starchild and Kurt ends up being friends with him so Blaine tried to butt in and Elliot just laughs at him! PLEASE Glee, give Blaine 5 solos in a row if you want but PLEASE DO NOT make Elliot be a Blaine stan!  crycry 

It won't happen.

If it did, we would be getting Blaine and Starchild singing "Rockstar" not Kurt and Starchild.

Adam adores Kurt because he was Kurt, and he has been talking to Ryan about Elliott.

Because Elliott was supposed to be Kurt's nemesis, but this changed now they become friends in episode 9.

And as Adam did an interview after the Family Equality event, episode 14 could be his last episode for now.

I guess if Starkurt becomes even more popular they will ask Adam back for more episodes.

He did an interview with Insider.

And he said about his birthday party that he invited his closest friends, meaning Chris and Will are now some of his closest friends.  Smile

Good points. I hope I hope Adam will be back for more episodes. I doubt this will happen, but if Klaine breaks-up again, I want a StarKurt pairing. In fact if I wrote/owend the show this is what be happing.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 7:25 pm

^ please do not wish for more. everything you wish ends up NOT happening.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 7:25 pm

Buenos wrote:For goodness sake can't anybody he HAPPy for Kurt SL's?   coool 

He's got 2 songs so far in 5.14!  

bounce bounce 

I am happy about the StarKurt scenes and Kurt Singing more.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 7:32 pm

Buenos wrote:For goodness sake can't anybody he HAPPy for Kurt SL's?   coool 

He's got 2 songs so far in 5.14!  

bounce bounce 

I know I am rejoicing.  bounce

I am done with letting this show upset me.

We are probably getting so much Kurt on our screen, much more than we did last season.

We are getting Starkurt and Starkurt friendship, duets.  Smile

Kurt in leather and eyeliner.

Kurtcedes.

Kurt on a pole.  Smile

Just enjoy what we are getting so far.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 8:19 pm

I can not lie, I am excited for Kurtcedes, I miss them so much  wub  My babies are reunited again!  hola 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/17/2014, 8:22 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I just wish for once Kurt can win, if Blaine and Elliot scene ends with them being best buds,
I might go on a rant  Mad If anything I hope Elliot laughs at Blaine and calls him a child because Blaine, like always, tries to control his life like he does when he goes to Kurt's dad and tell on Kurt  Rolling Eyes  Blaine probably got angry because he tried to get Kurt to hate starchild and Kurt ends up being friends with him so Blaine tried to butt in and Elliot just laughs at him! PLEASE Glee, give Blaine 5 solos in a row if you want but PLEASE DO NOT make Elliot be a Blaine stan!  crycry 

Agree, 100%. Evil or Very Mad 

Waiting for the day when Kurt gets his R.E.S.P.E.C.T  dryy 

I don't know why I imagine Mercedes singing that Aretha's song in behalf of his friend  tonguue 

And though I'm glad that Kurt is singing in the uncoming episodes, and is having some storyline, as usual I try to keep my hopes low.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 8:30 pm

brisallie wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Agree, 100%. Evil or Very Mad 

Waiting for the day when Kurt gets his R.E.S.P.E.C.T  dryy 

I don't know why I imagine Mercedes singing that Aretha's song in behalf of his friend  tonguue 

And though I'm glad that Kurt is singing in the uncoming episodes, and is having some storyline, as usual I try to keep my hopes low.

lol I was thinking of Mercedes a bit when posting that :P Main reason why I am so bitter towards Glee because it fooled me too many times! Or how I like to say, tricked by seasons.
Fool me once, season 3!
Fool me twice, season 4!
Fooled me three times, shame on me so no more Blee!
I swear I stick around for Kurt, but it gets hard when blah is around and crappy story line airs, but I need to stop my bitterness sometimes and enjoy the good moments I suppose! After all, next year Glee would be dead ^_^ By the time I am 21, Glee will no longer exist and I can be happy! And hopefully more Chris  banzai uhuhu 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 11:06 pm

^ i wish my body can go back to being 21. you made me jealous!  dryy 

tonguue 

Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 11:19 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i wish my body can go back to being 21. you made me jealous!  dryy 

tonguue 

Smile 

lol no need! I am 19 right now, I hope I have a great body at 21 because the one I have right now I want a refund! lol  whis 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 11:43 pm

^ refund? are you kidding me? c'mon kid! if you don't have any genetic health issues, you are at the perfect age to shape up/get fit. start now. chris can be your inspiration (he lost all his baby fat starting his senior year and continue on in early glee years) and we here can all be your motivator.  neutre  my personal experience w/ exercising is that it benefit the mind/spirit more than anything else. when you are happy, you are at hte top of the world. beats drugs by a mile all w/o any nasty side effects.  neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 12:17 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 3 Tumblr_n15c92WsY11qdkiqso1_500

This must be were they sing the Sinatra song.

I would love to know if this is before "Rockstar", because if so maybe the Blaine/Elliott scene is after "Rockstar".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2014, 12:28 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 3 Tumblr_n15c92WsY11qdkiqso1_500

I would love to know if this is before "Rockstar", because if so maybe the Blaine/Elliott scene is after "Rockstar".

I care about is the Kurt/Elliott scene/s nothing else. I especially don't care about any Klaine scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 12:32 am

Guilty confession:

I'm weak, I care for all Chris/Kurt scenes!  tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2014, 12:41 am

Buenos wrote:Guilty confession:

I'm weak, I care for all Chris/Kurt scenes!   tonguue 

That is okay. Not a fan of canon Klaine, but read some Klaine Fan Fiction which I liked. Although, right now my favorite is StarKurt Fan Fiction and Kadam Fan Fiction. I also enjoy Kurtofsky Fan Fiction.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/18/2014, 12:44 am

Well he's your priority, isnt it?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/18/2014, 1:38 am

Wedding already? 999% fan service! Wedding my ass!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2014, 1:53 am

fantastica wrote:Wedding already? 999% fan service! Wedding my ass!

Agree 100%  fan service I have no doubt about it Evil or Very Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 7:52 am

brisallie wrote:

Well he's your priority, isnt it?

Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/18/2014, 8:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 3 Tumblr_n15c92WsY11qdkiqso1_500

Sam gets a haircut. What a major plot point.  Rolling Eyes 

I bet they'll just daydream a few wedding plans, but then go back to their long engagement (and hopefully break it off before it goes anywhere near a wedding).
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 8:38 am

Ireth wrote:Sam gets a haircut. What a major plot point.  .
 blinkk 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/18/2014, 9:58 am

Well in Glee world after the time jump will be a year or almost after the engagament, so is reasonable they're planning the wedding. Umm I don't know, some part of me still think something gonna happen at last moment as they need an storyline for season six. Crossing my fingers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/18/2014, 10:50 am

brisallie wrote:

Well in Glee world after the time jump will be a year or almost after the engagament, so is reasonable they're planning the wedding. Umm I don't know, some part of me still think something gonna happen at last moment as they need an storyline for season six. Crossing my fingers.

Besides Kurt is still just barely 20 and Blaine...well 19, I suppose unless they make him even younger with this time jump.  Smile 

I do fear, I feared ever since the engagement happened, that for the next season Kurt will have no other agenda than the wedding planning.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2014, 10:50 am

What's most annoying about these spoilers (including a prospective Klaine wedding given how the very thought turns my stomach) is how small they are. These aren't spoilers hinting at grand storylines. Amber coming back in some capacity isn't exactly a surprise any longer, as is the time jump. But Sam getting a haircut? What about Blaine getting into NYADA (not that he deserves it) or Rachel and Funny Girl. This is like focusing on two or three sprinkles decorating a cake.

As for the Klaine wedding, remember how in season 3 everyone was gearing up for the big Finchel wedding, including Rachel actually being in a wedding dress? Remember how that turned out? If I were a Klaine fan (which I'm most definately not), I wouldn't be holding my breath for the "I do"s. Not at this point.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/18/2014, 10:58 am

Ranwing wrote:What's most annoying about these spoilers (including a prospective Klaine wedding given how the very thought turns my stomach) is how small they are. These aren't spoilers hinting at grand storylines. Amber coming back in some capacity isn't exactly a surprise any longer, as is the time jump. But Sam getting a haircut? What about Blaine getting into NYADA (not that he deserves it) or Rachel and Funny Girl. This is like focusing on two or three sprinkles decorating a cake.

As for the Klaine wedding, remember how in season 3 everyone was gearing up for the big Finchel wedding, including Rachel actually being in a wedding dress? Remember how that turned out? If I were a Klaine fan (which I'm most definately not), I wouldn't be holding my breath for the "I do"s. Not at this point.

After the time jump, they'll probably have Blaine talking about how he is getting all the lead roles in the shows at NYADA, and how he won the Winter Showcase in his freshman year, just like Rachel.

I really kind of wish that Blaine would realize that Kurt isn't right for him and they break up. I think the Klainers would be more accepting of a Klaine breakup if it was what Blaine wanted. The thought of Kurt winding up with the greasy, whiny baby really makes me sad that Kurt had to settle for the first gay boy he met when there are so many other better options available to him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/18/2014, 11:13 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:What's most annoying about these spoilers (including a prospective Klaine wedding given how the very thought turns my stomach) is how small they are. These aren't spoilers hinting at grand storylines. Amber coming back in some capacity isn't exactly a surprise any longer, as is the time jump. But Sam getting a haircut? What about Blaine getting into NYADA (not that he deserves it) or Rachel and Funny Girl. This is like focusing on two or three sprinkles decorating a cake.

After the time jump, they'll probably have Blaine talking about how he is getting all the lead roles in the shows at NYADA, and how he won the Winter Showcase in his freshman year, just like Rachel.

I really kind of wish that Blaine would realize that Kurt isn't right for him and they break up.  I think the Klainers would be more accepting of a Klaine breakup if it was what Blaine wanted.  The thought of Kurt winding up with the greasy, whiny baby really makes me sad that Kurt had to settle for the first gay boy he met when there are so many other better options available to him.

How exquisitely sad is it of us that we are so ready to "admit defeat" and that Blaine should drop Kurt because he is so much better than Kurt at everything. I am more than willing to say that Blaine is miles above Kurt's level if that is the reason these two must go seperate ways.  suspectt 

It's not the ideal way to reach the goal, but still the end result would be good.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next