Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Ireth 2/19/2014, 4:17 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:What's most annoying about these spoilers (including a prospective Klaine wedding given how the very thought turns my stomach) is how small they are. These aren't spoilers hinting at grand storylines. Amber coming back in some capacity isn't exactly a surprise any longer, as is the time jump. But Sam getting a haircut? What about Blaine getting into NYADA (not that he deserves it) or Rachel and Funny Girl. This is like focusing on two or three sprinkles decorating a cake.

As for the Klaine wedding, remember how in season 3 everyone was gearing up for the big Finchel wedding, including Rachel actually being in a wedding dress? Remember how that turned out? If I were a Klaine fan (which I'm most definately not), I wouldn't be holding my breath for the "I do"s. Not at this point.

After the time jump, they'll probably have Blaine talking about how he is getting all the lead roles in the shows at NYADA, and how he won the Winter Showcase in his freshman year, just like Rachel.

Eeeww don't say that! They so would do that...  vomir 

I really kind of wish that Blaine would realize that Kurt isn't right for him and they break up.  I think the Klainers would be more accepting of a Klaine breakup if it was what Blaine wanted.  The thought of Kurt winding up with the greasy, whiny baby really makes me sad that Kurt had to settle for the first gay boy he met when there are so many other better options available to him.

I get where you're coming from, that the end result is what matters here, but I will be very unhappy if Blaine is the one to dump Kurt when Kurt should have dumped him a thousand times over by now.

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:That is a nice "urban adult "photo.  The composition is very nice.

The one thing about Kurt/Rachel/Santana is that while they are far from flawless or even mature, they are portrayed as struggling young adults.  They may repeat mistakes and traits ( ala Diva Rachel) or Bitch Santana, but the show respects they are not idiotic children, for all their bad decisions. Misguided, sure,  and even wrongheaded but they've moved beyond high school sophomoric hijinks, especially in the light of Finns death.  

I'm so looking forward to follow their journeys in NY.

Only 3 more McKinley episodes!

bounce bounce

What I like about how 'Trio' is supposed be for the New York three, that if the girls are acting like kids, fighting, making it hard for everyone else, Kurt sounds like he is punishing them like a adult. And doing the right thing for the band, so he is thinking of Elliott and Dani as well, and this time for once himself.

Maybe they will start becoming adults, because right now Kurt is the only adult out of the three.

I am glad Kurt isn't sorting out their fights for them, sorting their problems.

I think this is the very first time were a male isn't going to intervene in the fighting of two girls but let them sort it themselves on this show.

I'd like it if that's the way they sorted out this feud between Rachel and Santana.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Glorfindel 2/19/2014, 9:33 am

Buenos wrote:No hatred, but Becky unfortunately brings down any scene she's in, and that's a high bar.  

The actress is just so limited and the character is so shrill one note dimensional.
And yet she's still a better actor than Darren, Chord and Jenna.  moque

So now we know what scenes to fastforward through in this episode.  Sleep

tanita_mors wrote:i agree. i won't comment on her acting skill, but the character went from a an interesting novelty that was great in small doses, particularly her sweet relationship with sue, to this insulting and completely unlikable mess. i can't stand her on my screen anymore.
At the moment I hate Becky about as much as I hate Blaine and Brittany, so that's saying something.

ColferInspired wrote:Tina and Sam make out in the astronomy room (no surprise) and Blaine catches them and is horrified.  Sleep

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_n17wkxhFYk1qh6iw5

So, that is the ewww.  dryy 

Well, kissing Sam would be the ewww factor for me, and Aisello said never had a romantic history, he included both in the ewww spoiler.
Just look at Darren's ~'acting'. Truly award-worthy.  Rolling Eyes 

ColferInspired wrote:I am glad Kurt isn't sorting out their fights for them, sorting their problems.

I think this is the very first time were a male isn't going to intervene in the fighting of two girls but let them sort it themselves on this show.
Except that it has already been spoiled that Kurt will intervene. Part of the summary of 'Trio', 5x10:

Meanwhile, in New York, following the fallout between Rachel and Santana, things go from bad to worse for the pair. As neither is willing to forgive the other, their circle of friends is sucked into the fray and forced to choose sides, resulting in Kurt taking drastic measures to try and secure a peace.
x   dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/19/2014, 9:48 am

Knew it was too good to be true.  dryy 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/19/2014, 9:55 am

I just thought of something.....
This is what Aussiello said:
Question: OK, I’ll bite: Which two Glee characters that have never been linked romantically will make out in the second half of the season?! —Jeffrey

Ausiello: Tina and [Spoiler]. Also, this may be the scene it happens in.
x
And he then linked to this picture:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Glee-season-5-spoilers-5

So a lot of people now assume that Tina will kiss Sam, and Blaine and everyone else will go "Eww!" (due to an earlier spoiler that said there will be a kiss between a couple who have not been involved romantically before).

But what if Tina does not kiss Sam, but Blaine?  ohmy 
Hehehehehe.  suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/19/2014, 11:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:But what if Tina does not kiss Sam, but Blaine?  ohmy 
Eww the vaporub scene was bad enough, I don't want to see that. Blaine looks shocked so if Tina kisses him, it's against his will and that will make her look even more pathetic and awful.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/19/2014, 11:33 am

darren criss looks close to tears (does he want to cray from horror which is kind of insulting, or laught his ass off???). i get shock at discovering your bffs making out but seriously, he is overacting it in that pic as well. also the total weirdness of a girl who is crushing on him and the guy he is crushing on making out.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/19/2014, 11:44 am

Maybe that OTT acting is to signal of that dissappointment that Tina gets to have the heterosexual Sam, it's not like Blaine has a crush on him and sings love songs for him...they are just bros, right? fanny2 Nor does Blaine have a boyfriend? Not one that is right at that moment there holding his hand and complimenting him.

That was uncalled nastieness from me... ohmy 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/19/2014, 11:49 am

oh please, my sure blaine jacks off every night to thought of sam. he wanted to hit that sooo hard, those things don't just go away.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 12:09 pm

Who cares?

Only 3 more Mckinley narrative plot lines  before it disappears!

bounce bounce

Hehehe I hope it's Blaine who kisses Tina, regardless Tina will come off as a pathetic wreck. Becky kissing Tina?  phr34r 

I don't mind Kurt intervening with the girls, though it doesn't appear he solves their problems for them. My guess is the women figure things out by episode 5.13.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/19/2014, 12:53 pm

tanita_mors wrote:oh please, my sure blaine jacks off every night to thought of sam. he wanted to hit that sooo hard, those things don't just go away.

Eww!  tonguue But goes to show that I don't think Kurt really is Blaine's type and vice versa. I know Blaine's given Kurt weird sexy compliments...once, but still?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/19/2014, 1:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:But what if Tina does not kiss Sam, but Blaine?  ohmy 

In some ways looking at Blaine's darren's overacting reaction, it could be that Tina kisses Blaine.

But honestly, I can't imagine Tina kissing Sam or Blaine to be an "ewwwww" reaction. Unless maybe it's just Blainey boy being ewwwed by it.

But then again, why am I even discussing this. I don't really care what these three horrible characters and actors do.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 2:05 pm

I'm still hoping for another Kurt/Mercedes duet.

Gimme.

wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 4:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n194e2aBxe1qiicbko1_500

New York.New backpack. #AllBlackErrythang

Obviously related to these two earlier photos:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n17vqbBVtE1ql1znmo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n186m28IpA1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/19/2014, 4:35 pm

I want Kurt and Rachel there to wish Artie good luck on his first day at the film school.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 2/19/2014, 6:16 pm

Chord Overstreet ‏@chordoverstreet 38m
@alxanders see u in a lil bit

Oh, joy.
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/19/2014, 7:20 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I just thought of something.....
This is what Aussiello said:
Question: OK, I’ll bite: Which two Glee characters that have never been linked romantically will make out in the second half of the season?! —Jeffrey

Ausiello: Tina and [Spoiler]. Also, this may be the scene it happens in.
x
And he then linked to this picture:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Glee-season-5-spoilers-5

So a lot of people now assume that Tina will kiss Sam, and Blaine and everyone else will go "Eww!" (due to an earlier spoiler that said there will be a kiss between a couple who have not been involved romantically before).

But what if Tina does not kiss Sam, but Blaine?  ohmy 
Hehehehehe.  suspectt

Nahhhh, Due to the Puppet episode, it seems like Blaine gets off on the thought of Tina being obsessed with him since he actually had the puppet feel him up and he was out of the choir room, therfore he was not under any influence from that gas leak, he was just being a sick egotistic pervert  vomit2  If anything, Blaine and his award worthy 'hurt' look  Rolling Eyes is upset because Tina is kissing his boyfriend Sam, and Sam and Tina for once was not thinking about banging Blaine, Well Blaine wants to Bang Sam and Sam knows it so he can see this as a 'betrayal' from Sam and Tina, he can be upset over Sam choosing to make out with 'not hot' Tina when he did not want to hook up with Blaine and he could be hurt that Tina took her head out of his ass long enough to go kiss everyone's #1 boyfriend Sam Evans because Sam just HAVE to Kiss all of the Glee orginals before scoring Rachel in New York vomir But any who! I think Blaine is upset mostly because he is hurt that his two side kicks and worshiper's are hooking up and not hooking up with him  beam Mad 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 7:34 pm

All this sightings of Kevin on set .

Artie in NY, I love it!

bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/19/2014, 7:43 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:oh please, my sure blaine jacks off every night to thought of sam. he wanted to hit that sooo hard, those things don't just go away.

Eww!  tonguue But goes to show that I don't think Kurt really is Blaine's type and vice versa. I know Blaine's given Kurt weird sexy compliments...once, but still?

Blaine and Kurt have certain 'types' Kurt have an very obvious thing since season 1 for tall muscular jock types, and in season 4 and 5, older tall muscular MEN(Oliver has a great body! So if Adam Crawford was shirtless, Kurt would have shown his usual hell yes face he has when he see's hot guys ( the Spanish teacher, Cooper Anderson, Finn, Sam, muscle magazine ), never once has he shown physical interest for any guys like Blaine  vomit2  Blaine has been shown to like the tall Blonde dude bro Model types (Jeremiah, then Sam) Blaine had plenty of time to show Kurt he was interested or attracted to Kurt, when Kurt admitted his feelings, Blaine played dumb, yet a few episodes later after Kurt made Blaine leave his room because Blaine was making him uncomfortable by trying to force Kurt to learn about sex after humiliating Kurt by saying he is unsexy and he looks like he has gas pains, Blaine then goes to Burt and tells Burt how he had to 'find' gay sex because the internet was not enough for him  Rolling Eyes  , he needed hands on knowledge virgin Blaine, yeah right! shows me that Blaine is experienced if not in relationships, then at least in hooking up with guys and knowing who he is physically attracted to. In Season 3 Klaine seemed like two people who dated because they were their only options, even when Kurt expressed sexual interest, Blaine, a teenage boy, he has shown interest in sex in season 2, did not bat an eye at Kurt's obvious offer to explore sex when they were alone in Blaine's room, he even said he preferred to masturbate and seriously wtf?!? couples might not have sex, but most couples do sexual things and two teenage boys probably are more eager and comfortable with some type of sex if not full sex but Blaine tell Kurt he just masturbates instead of thinking of being sexual in any way with Kurt? The fuck that is really insulting in my opinion  (My opinion about the boy thing) Then Blaine makes a pact with Rachel to have sex for the play, do not tell Kurt, get secxually exicted by Sebastian, tries to force sex on Kurt, geets mad at Kurt, Kurt appoligizes for not being Blaine's 'gay bar super star' and then rewards Blaine with sex, then after we know that they have a sexual relationship, a few episodes later, Kurt talks about them barely touching each other and them having scheduled make outs and how it makes him feel like they are an old married couple who has a lesbian dry bed(?) Then Blaine asks for space without telling Kurt why leading up to the whole Chandler situation! No wonder why Kurt felt alone! Blaine asks for space because he was too selfish to tell Kurt that he will miss him when he goes to New York, instead he texts, calls, and according to Sebastian, SKYPES, Sebastian knowing it made Kurt uncomfortable, Then he and Kurt are rarely physical after the first time, and then Blaine hypocrite self claims Kurt cheated on him just so he can have a reason to get pissed at Kurt and make Kurt friends turn on him, only for him to cheat on Kurt immediately when Kurt goes to New York! Which is ironic because Blaine acted like he never wanted Kurt to leave Lima in season 3, yet he tells Kurt to live his dreams and cry and immediately cheats when Kurt dont give him 100% attention? Not only that, but Blaine only shows signs of being sexually attracted to Kurt when he think's Kurt is moving away from him, or when someone else excites him sexually. In I do Blaine was interested in Kurt sexually because he knew Kurt was seeing someone else, when Kurt came back to Lima for his dad cancer, Blaine was being a creep and wanted him sexually because Kurt was grieving and Blaine loves Kurt when Kurt is at his most vulnerable (black bird anyone?) We saw Blaine sing a sexually explicit song to a man he had coffee with a few times, we saw Blaine literally drool over Sams body and mouth in a sexual way a few times, yet with Kurt he has to either be broken up with Kurt, or turned on by another man to show any sexual interest in him.  

Correct me if I am wrong, but has Blaine ever shown any interest in Kurt physically other than the times I posted above? I really would like to know  mince
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 7:47 pm

Lea and Kevin were sighted filming together!  wub wub 

Two of my fave characters....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/19/2014, 9:20 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n19jl3ZZKo1rojy6eo3_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n19jl3ZZKo1rojy6eo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n19jl3ZZKo1rojy6eo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 5 Tumblr_n19jl3ZZKo1rojy6eo4_250
Kevin McHale, who plays the wheelchair bound Artie Abrams on the hit TV show “Glee,” does a scene in Downtown Los Angeles. He speeds down a New York sidewalk running over a young woman, in between takes, he actually gets up to push his own wheelchair. Later he grabbed a snack while on break. [+14 UHQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/19/2014, 9:50 pm

New promo and we get Starkurt.  Smile 

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/19/2014, 10:05 pm

I guess Kurt was saying that pained great to Starchild then?  unsure 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 10:06 pm

ColferInspired wrote:New promo and we get Starkurt.  Smile 

Glad we finally got Starkurt , in a promo. Smile 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/19/2014, 10:18 pm

Here for Starkurt. Everything else... meh.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 10:22 pm

Ranwing wrote:Here for Starkurt. Everything else... meh.

Agree,100%, I am here only for Starkurt. Nothing else.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next