Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  YaoiChick 2/27/2014, 12:58 am

AnneNeville wrote:
YaoiChick wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I can't imagine "We hate Blaine Anderson from Glee" is an official spoiler channel, though . . .

They aren't they just got the spoiler from somewhere.

But until confirmation, if any, I am taking this with a grain of salt.

If it is true then not only does it make Blaine a worse charcter, but at least a charcter that makes a little more sense ex. always bringing attention to himself, being more concerned with his hair gel then the PTSD of the Sadie Hawkins

In some ways it makes Blaine a better character . . . more consistent, etc. But certainly it wouldn't make him a more sympathetic character. Unless they do something really skillful and unexpected with the writing.

If this spoiler is true, and if I were Darren, I would be so incredibly upset. I'd feel terribly betrayed by the writers--like someone was trying to get me.  

Sadly considering its glee that wouldn't happen. And though most of the time I'm either indifferent or irritated at Darren, if this is true then I do feel a little sad for him.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 12:58 am

For years this Sadie Hawkins bashing has been flung in Kurtsies faces, every time Kurt had something bad happen, they came up with that Blaine has had it worse.

Blaingst, Blaingst, Blaingst etc.

This has been like their motto to their fandom.

That is why I want this to be true and not some fan trying to stir up trouble.

I will not crow about it, but hopefully it will shut these Blarren stans up and their stupid Blangst.  :angry: 

And for once it would make this character look human not a caricature. 

It is human to be scared and wanting to be safe so you lie to get into a school so you feel safe.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/27/2014, 1:06 am

What kind of credibility would Blaine get from claiming to have been gay bashed at a Sadie Hawkins dance, though?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 1:15 am

AnneNeville wrote:What kind of credibility would Blaine get from claiming to have been gay bashed at a Sadie Hawkins dance, though?

None.

Maybe it was his way to try getting out of going with Kurt to the Prom.  saispa

Though when has Glee ever had logic.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/27/2014, 2:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:What kind of credibility would Blaine get from claiming to have been gay bashed at a Sadie Hawkins dance, though?

None.

He talked about it the day he met Kurt, My feelings from Klaines first meeting was Blaine being bored when Kurt was talking about his problems, he looked annoyed, and from the moment he told Kurt the Warblers were like 'rock stars' and HE was clearly the lead spoke volumes to me as him being a attention whore. Maybe Blaine made up the bashing to try to make it seem like he had it worse than Kurt, Blaine did confess after Kurt said he liked him that he puts up a front and lies to make himself seem more, i dont know, 'out there' Blaine has lied plenty enough to make me believe that he can actually believe his lies. Puppet Master might have been a randy parody, but it spoke volumes about Blaine and I think he honestly have a mental disorder, if he do maybe Glee can save his character, I feel like Blaine is a robot, I can not stand him but if Glee can give me one single reason WHY he is like this I can relate to him, I dealt with mental issues myself, and I can relate to that, but if Blaine is just a jack ass I want him gone  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 2/27/2014, 3:10 am

ColferInspired wrote:

None.

I have thought since Blaine's 'gaybash reveal' that it was bogus, although part of that might be due to Darren's shit acting not making it believable, but it's been reinforced with canon developments since then that lead towards Blaine at the very least misrepresenting the story.

It's certainly within character, as shown time and time again, that Blaine plays victim to HIS own misdeeds, making another party the 'badguy' so he doesn't have to deal with consequences to his own shit behavior (See: cheating and then blaiming KURT for just one of many examples).

Or if he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it, especially when it's attention, he acts like he's being wronged and/or even becomes violent/angry. (ex: his slut-shaming Sam)

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest IF the Sadie Hawkins 'gaybash' incident happened at all that it was BLAINE who actually started it and it wasn't about his being gay at all but his being an arrogant, entitled shitbag with a short-fuse at NOT being treated with the adoration and privilege he's accustomed to and someone called him out.

But at to WHY Blaine would lie (as opposed to viewing the incident with his Blaine-;'everyone is just jealous and mean because I'm more talented than everyone ever!'-goggles) because Blaine also has a long history of trying to turn every situation/attention NOT about him TO HIM.

I always thought even that initial Dalton meeting felt off. That it was less about Blaine showing support to Kurt as a fellow bullying victim, but as setting the attention to himself, turning the situation to ABOUT himself, on-upping Kurt's story and putting himself in a 'hero' AND martyr role, instead of truly helping Kurt for KURT's sake.

His story about his old school never rung true to me (and again, while that could be down to Darren's shit acting, it's been a running thread of his 'characterization' that he's never seemed to behave like he can truly relate to Kurt's (or anyone's) experience and adversity. )

So why would he 'lie'? I think because he likes playing the victim, likes the one-up-manship, like the attention and "oh poor Blaine" and leverage that gives him. Just look at how he minimized Kurt's actual bullying at that first prom and Kurt's concerns about being humiliated again in his senior prom with Blaine's whining and making equivalent Blaine's being banned from wearing hairgel to prom.

He also likes being the one in control (Puppet Master, anyone?) and responding to what KURT wants with telling his Sadie Hawkins sob story put  the control about prom in Blaine's hands, it became about Blaine and the 'poor dear's' 'traumatic' past being the focus and accommodated. (Kurt's response that "we don't have to go, we could just see a movie or something") AND then made him look like a "HERO' when he agrees to go to prom with Kurt anyway. (And then proceeds to undermine his whole story by attention-whoring onstage at a school he doesn't even go to with a song with lyrics like "You are the girl that I've been dreaming of Ever since I was a little girl")

I hope that the 'spoiler' actually is true because, hey, at least it would confirm what has been true and consistent about his 'character' AND finally dismantle all this 'woobie!Blaine" k(B)lainer shit that's been going on since his introduction as some excuse for his shit behavior not being shit behavior. Not that it would change much since "Blaine's-homophobic-Dad's been debunked multiple times and k(B)lainers still buy into it and try to sell it like knock-off Rolex's on a NY street-corner.

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 2/27/2014, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and clarity)

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 2/27/2014, 3:59 am

The way that facebook post is phrased it sounds like a joke, not even strongly intentioned to be taken seriously with 'Its been leaked!!!' rather than any mention of source, like a scathing 'prediction' of what will happen in an ep called 'Bash'. Tbh, I would ignore that unless it comes from an actual obvious spoiler source. And, honestly, even RM would not be stupid enough to have a story where gay boy fabricates gay bashing. The gay community would have a field day. He may love sensation but even he isn't that idiotic.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 4:28 am

So Russ is alive why there is the vigil.

Then later Russ dies after Kurt is beaten.

Their crap writing better not stuff this up.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 2/27/2014, 4:45 am

ColferInspired wrote:So Russ is alive why there is the vigil.

The vigil could be for his being hospitalized from whatever happened and he's still alive.

IF the term "vigil" is being used in the spoilers I would take it as the person being still alive and the vigil is on behalf of hopes for their recovery. Otherwise, I would think "memorial" would be used, if they're dead.

Georgette888 wrote:The way that facebook post is phrased it sounds like a joke, not even strongly intentioned to be taken seriously with 'Its been leaked!!!' rather than any mention of source, like a scathing 'prediction' of what will happen in an ep called 'Bash'.

I agree. I took it that it's a joke too. I saw a similar post on tumblr. It's just another case of someone snarking more truth of canon than RIB will ever acknowledge explicitly in canon.

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 2/27/2014, 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 4:48 am

Georgette888 wrote:The way that facebook post is phrased it sounds like a joke, not even strongly intentioned to be taken seriously with 'Its been leaked!!!' rather than any mention of source, like a scathing 'prediction' of what will happen in an ep called 'Bash'. Tbh, I would ignore that unless it comes from an actual obvious spoiler source. And, honestly, even RM would not be stupid enough to have a story where gay boy fabricates gay bashing. The gay community would have a field day. He may love sensation but even he isn't that idiotic.
Agreed.

I think that spoiler was just a (not even so bad) joke and the fandom ran with it (as they always do, lol).

There was another 'spoiler' right after this week episode (when Blaine got a Nationals solo and valedictorian) that says that Blaine will get the role of Funny Girl.  Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/27/2014, 4:55 am

For 5.10: "trio"

The Happening, cantada por Kurt, Dani & Elliott – Canção original do grupo The Supremes.

One of my fave Supreme songs.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 5:02 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 29 Tumblr_n1n9c0v8LN1qktlmho1_500

That expression on Chris's face.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 5:07 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 29 Tumblr_n1mxs4lWzt1rv6xrao1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/27/2014, 5:50 am

I thought that Russ was allready dead by the time Kurt get attacked?
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/27/2014, 5:54 am

btw, i'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get Blaine Anderson singing Mariah Carey's Hero.
With "cough syrup" faces.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 6:34 am

sjonnepon wrote:

I thought that Russ was allready dead by the time Kurt get attacked?

The victim runs off and isn't Russ.

The vigil is for this Russ that the Kurt, Rachel, Sam and Blaine are at.

Kurt goes to help this guy getting beaten up in the alley, the victim escapes, Kurt wrestles with one of the muggers and gets beaten.

Russ probably dies later on, and the scene with Kurt and Blaine is the memorial.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 6:43 am

sjonnepon wrote:btw, i'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get Blaine Anderson singing Mariah Carey's Hero.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 29 SHUT-UP-julie-andrews-32815811-450-338

Don't, just don't.........don't put it out there. You'll jinx it.  Suspect
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/27/2014, 6:55 am

Georgette888 wrote:The way that facebook post is phrased it sounds like a joke, not even strongly intentioned to be taken seriously with 'Its been leaked!!!' rather than any mention of source, like a scathing 'prediction' of what will happen in an ep called 'Bash'. Tbh, I would ignore that unless it comes from an actual obvious spoiler source. And, honestly, even RM would not be stupid enough to have a story where gay boy fabricates gay bashing. The gay community would have a field day. He may love sensation but even he isn't that idiotic.

I agree, I think it is bollocks. I might not like Blaine as a character, but I really don't see what it would bring to the story to retcon this.

I'm more curious about the capacity of Glee to follow through this SL. Not that I want it to be the center of all Kurt SL until the end of the season, but hope it's not gonna be dealt in one episode and then forgotten. Having being mugged myself, I know it sticks, and I wasn't even hurt like that (I'd say that the guy who tried to stole my phone's crotch still remembers what it is to mug a girl with shelled Doc Martens). I don't trust Glee to handle the follow-up of this appropriately.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2014, 6:57 am

sjonnepon, I can't stop watching that LOL gif of Louis van Gaal in you signature.  ptdr ptdr ptdr 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2014, 6:59 am

as for that "spoiler", that would be complete and utter character assassination of Blaine. that would never happen.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/27/2014, 7:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:btw, i'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get Blaine Anderson singing Mariah Carey's Hero.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 29 SHUT-UP-julie-andrews-32815811-450-338

Razz I actually went to Spotify to listen to it...and yes it would be even more epic than Cough Syrup. May the Glee gods save us from that.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 8:09 am

Glorfindel wrote:

You're wrong. Blaine won't sing it to Kurt. Kurt will sing it to Blaine (with everyone who has ever been on the show singing backup and tossing rose petals at Blaine). And then the Pope, President Obama, Jesus Christ (who will finally be on earth for his second coming), Walt Disney (who will be unfrozen just for the occasion), Ghandi, and George Clooney will join in as well.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 8:17 am

Jellyrolls wrote:You're wrong. Blaine won't sing it to Kurt.  Kurt will sing it to Blaine (with everyone who has ever been on the show singing backup and tossing rose petals at Blaine).  And then the Pope, President Obama, Jesus Christ (who will finally be on earth for his second coming), Walt Disney (who will be unfrozen just for the occasion), Ghandi, and George Clooney will join in as well.
At least it will give Kurt a solo..........right?    unsure 

And then the Blarrenstans will still be pissed because Darren did not get to sing with guest stars the Pope, Obama and Ghandi, and because Jesus Christ stole Blaine's storyline as the Second Coming. Plus they'll whine that Walt Disney never had a prince called Blarren in one of his movies, and that Blaine didn't get to make out with George Clooney.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 8:23 am

barrygustins:
During rehearsal a stunt double was used, however in this video it’s Chris. A truck with two guys enters the alley where the victim is, they get out and start beating him up. One of the guy calls him “faggot” at the same time Kurt is passing by when he notices. He runs inside, yells “Hey!” and tries to push one of the guys off. He yells something else, but then they start to hit & kick him. The victim runs away while one of the attackers hits Kurt in the head with something. The two get into their truck and drive away leaving Kurt on the ground.

So, the word wasn't aimed at Kurt.

But both are attacking him, this is going to be hard even for me to watch.  crycry 

I think I might need a box of tissues next to me after I download this episode and watch it.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 8:48 am

By the time the episode airs, we're all probably going to be desensitized to it because we've seen so many images. Glee sure has a way of letting things slip out when it make be shocking to the fandom.

As hard as it is going to be for us to watch it, it had to be more difficult for Chris to film it. Can you imagine his family watching it?

One thing I will say is that I'm really glad that Chris is finally getting something to challenge him and really give him the chance to let his acting chops shine on the show again. It's been a long time since he got something this meaty to work on.

Just remember, we could have gotten stuck with an elaborate Klaine puppy dog and hearts storyline with Blaine being wonderful and Kurt looking at him like he's the most wonderful thing in the universe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next