Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  brisallie 2/11/2014, 11:24 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:@AnneNeville, Thanks. And sorry my ignorance but what is an standby actor?

A standby is an actor who is cast to cover (basically understudy) a lead role, but who does not have a regular role in the show on nights they don't go on for the lead. They have to be present at the theatre and ready to step in if needed, but if they do not have to go on for the lead, they are not performing at all.

In other words, this person has to be ready for any emergency?

Speaking of Santana, on facebook are not so many people agree with her being an understudy, some think she's not someone who could do broadway, other people think they should have hired this person since the beginning and preferably an unknow person.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  AnneNeville 2/11/2014, 11:26 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:@AnneNeville, Thanks. And sorry my ignorance but what is an standby actor?

A standby is an actor who is cast to cover (basically understudy) a lead role, but who does not have a regular role in the show on nights they don't go on for the lead. They have to be present at the theatre and ready to step in if needed, but if they do not have to go on for the lead, they are not performing at all.

In other words, this person has to be ready for any emergency?

Speaking of Santana, on facebook are not so many people agree with her being an understudy, some think she's not someone who could do broadway, other people think they should have hired this person since the beginning and preferably an unknow person.

Yes.

Usually an understudy is not well known, though they are often people who are quite established on Broadway in smaller roles and as understudies. I have seen the same people understanding and standing by for different shows year after year. It takes a special kind of skill, talent, and flexibility to do that job . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 1:21 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0v70zOxIp1r4ezfzo1_500

dreakristina I’m in New York y’all! #glee @ Kurt & Rachel’s Loft
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 1:36 am

Worth a thousand words.... phr34r 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0uoq0Zhp01r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Adam-Lambert-Chris-Colfer-600-600
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 1:37 am

Buenos wrote:One more time.... phr34r 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0uoq0Zhp01r4ezfzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Adam-Lambert-Chris-Colfer-600-600
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 2:09 am

Buenos wrote:Worth a thousand words.... phr34r 

Bottom one hot.  ded 

Top one not.  vomit2
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 2:13 am

I made no editorial comment. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2014, 3:00 am

U guys seriously cracked me up
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/12/2014, 3:38 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0uyejrVQG1ql1znmo1_500
Rachel participates in the audition process for her understudy in the “Frenemies”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/12/2014, 3:48 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0uoq0Zhp01r4ezfzo1_500

Darren stans believe he's provoking a riot, but the only thought I had was " What are you wearing boys?"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 3:55 am

brisallie wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0uoq0Zhp01r4ezfzo1_500

Darren stans believe he's provoking a riot, but the only thought I had was " What are you wearing boys?"

Um no riot on my dashboard.

But I am still seeing the Starkurt one.  Smile

The only comments I saw about the Blam one what the hell have they done to their hair.  ptdr 

Klainers just think Klaine are having klex, and care about that.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/12/2014, 6:51 am

Why is everyone quoting that horrible picture?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/12/2014, 6:58 am

The Funny Girl storyline just keeps getting more and more ludicrous. First no-experience Rachel gets cast as the lead and then inappropriate, no-experience Santana gets cast as her understudy/standby. They certainly are showing that getting cast on Broadway is an absolute breeze and that there's no real competition for prestigious roles. Unless your name is Kurt Hummel, apparently.  badday 

The less said about Blam, the better. I'm already fighting of a cold and I don't need to add projectile vomiting into the mix.  vomir 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/12/2014, 7:00 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Why is everyone quoting that horrible picture?

I was wondering about that too. :-) Just what we need: Darren in his underwear and Chord in some athlete running gear. Is this what these two post in their Instagrams?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/12/2014, 7:21 am

valkeakuulas wrote:

I was wondering about that too. :-) Just what we need: Darren in his underwear and Chord in some athlete running gear. Is this what these two post in their Instagrams?

Usually yes but this photo is nothing compared to the video of the them playing with their fire extinguishers, which Chord posted 2 monts ago.

Last edited by sheny on 2/12/2014, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 7:23 am

valkeakuulas wrote:

Probably think they can outdo the Chris/Adam one.  Rolling Eyes

Don't see any media interest.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 7:27 am

sheny wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:

Usually yes but this photo is nothing compared to the video of the them playing with their fire extinguishers, which Chord posted 2 monts ago.

That is juvenile and dangerous.  :angry: 

And idiot stans are saying it is cool.

At a least a few know it is dangerous.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/12/2014, 7:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I don't think it has anyting to do with Chris and Adam's photo. Chord posts at least one Blam photo/video every week or everytime he has a scene with Darren.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 7:40 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I don't think it has anyting to do with Chris and Adam's photo. Chord posts at least one Blam photo/video every week or everytime he has a scene with Darren.

I don't follow Chord's instagram.

Or his twitter.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/12/2014, 7:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Or his twitter.

I don't follow Chord too, but some of the people I follow on Tumblr blog about him.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2014, 8:01 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Or his twitter.

I don't follow Chord too, but some of the people I follow on Tumblr blog about him.

I must not follow anyone who likes Chord because no-one I follow posts anything about him, unless it has something to do with Chris or Kurt in someway in some way.

Or if it had something to do with Lea or Naya and the other originals. That is when I see Chord on my dashboard.

That pic I only saw once, but now don't see it. That was when I saw the comment criticising their hair.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/12/2014, 9:08 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:

Didn't Darren also once post a video of him climbing into a refrigerator?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/12/2014, 9:28 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:

Didn't Darren also once post a video of him climbing into a refrigerator?

Yes he did last summer. Those two are acting like 14 year old boys instead men in their mid(late) twenties, and they are not even funny.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/12/2014, 9:44 am

^Wow, that's some seriously dangerous sh*t to show (young) followers.   ohmy 

AnneNeville wrote:Often, understudies have a smaller role in the show for all nights when they don't go on in the lead (and hence would have been cast long before now). Those understudies would have a chance of being in a big photoshoot for the show, but it would be for their regular role. Most shows would not advertise their lead's understudy--because they don't really want to point out the fact that ticket buyers may not see their big star.

If the show is one of the very few that has been double cast (the original Jekyll & Hyde, for example) so that another performer does two or three shows per week, then sometimes there will be a limited amount of publicity for the second lead (promo shots, articles, interviews).

Really, it sounds like Santana is being cast as a standby, not a regular understudy. But we'll see.
This whole casting process of 'Funny Girl' is so messed up.
As usual (just remember the college applications stuff etc.) Glee has not consulted anyone who works in that particular field, so they would at least get some of the details right. JFC.   dryy 
I mean,... they have 3 Broadway veterans right there on the lot: all they had to do was ask Lea, Jenna or Matt.

That recent pic of Rachel as Fanny is also completely off. They're not even pretending anymore to have Rachel be Fanny: she's Barbra, not even Barbra-as-Fanny, but Barbra dressed as herself (at the Oscars).
Ryan is showing his Streisand fetish again.  Rolling Eyes 

AnneNeville wrote:Usually an understudy is not well known, though they are often people who are quite established on Broadway in smaller roles and as understudies. I have seen the same people understanding and standing by for different shows year after year. It takes a special kind of skill, talent, and flexibility to do that job . . .
Another reason why Santana, fresh out of high school with no real musical training and experience in theatre (a school play doesn't count), would never be casted in that role.

I almost feel for the Santana fans who are now awaiting the same fate for their beloved favorite as the Kurt fans faced several times already: having to vocally compete with Rachel in a field and song that is catered completely to fit Lea's voice.  Mad 

sheny wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 31 Tumblr_n0uyejrVQG1ql1znmo1_500
Rachel participates in the audition process for her understudy in the “Frenemies”
Now ^this would never happen in real life either.  :angry: 

There are more holes in the 'Funny Girl' plotline than there are in a Swiss cheese.  Rolling Eyes 

brisallie wrote:

Moderator's note:  Scary picture removed so we don't have to look at it on this page after it appeared so many times on the previous page.  You're welcome.

They look like they're living in a trailer park.

And don't let any Klainer tell me again that their love for Klaine has nothing to do with fetishizing 2 boys making out, as all I see from them on tumlbr rn is them freaking out that Klaine will be in bed together in a scene, with Blaine probably dressed like in this pic.
They're hoping that Kurt will be shirtless in that scene, but I don't think that's gonna happen. First of all none of the other (kid) couples really had that much nudity (like being shirtless) in a bed scene (besides Puck with Shelby I think, and in that scene Shelby was standing beside the bed), and that's not even counting the LGBTQ sensitivities of it all. And there's also the issue that usually Blaine has to be the sexy one in Klaine, so if they were to have a shirtless guy in that bed they would have Blaine be shirtless before Kurt.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/12/2014, 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To remove offensive picture that was quoted way too much already.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/12/2014, 10:14 am

Filming for Tuesday (2/11/14)

Tiny spoiler for today:

In addition to the mimes that are working today, Glee is filming scenes set at NYADA with various college students.

These were described as winter scenes, so they are presumably for 5x14, though the episode number wasn’t specified in the information I got.
x
Brrrr, I think I hate mimes even more than clowns and puppets.  No 
For once I hope this will be about Blaine and not Kurt (although I think it will be both).  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next