Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Empty Ugh

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/12/2014, 11:51 pm

Looks like Rachel is angry to share the spotlight... Like usual  sleepp 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  bayth 2/12/2014, 11:53 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Tumblr_n0wxllqZo01r295ako2_r2_500

Well at least they're letting Kurt speak one word...   Rolling Eyes

and another promo:

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 2:10 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I  only  plan on watching scenes that has Kurt and Elliott. unless  Blaine  is in the scenes too, than  I won't watch.  I am sick and tried of Blaine and wish he would go away, same with Sam
I wish Adam would stay on Glee for our sake and Agree to stay ONLY if Elliot and Kurt can have a maybe love interest? wub  sifflou  Or even if he and Kurt could be besties and Kurt leave Blaine  saispa  I am DESPERATE here! I want Kurt free! I know Darren's not talented enough to find a new job and ask daddy Murphy for time of Glee, so I wont hope for him leaving because like it or not we are stuck with Blaine but I just wish Klaine can die ugh  Mad
But for spoilers, it seems like Elliot will be around! Hopefully for a long while so we could at least be blessed with StarKurt scenes minus Blaine if thats possible! UGH I am getting angry because it seems like no one can have a scene without Blaine involved lately  :angry:  Even when Karofsky was suppose to come back, it was all about Blaine! Murphy needs to get over his boner for him and use his brain! Jesus! antifana

Good  points. If  we must be stuck with both Blaine and Sam I want them together ,so Kurt can be free. If I  owned Glee Adam  and The Adam Apples would still  be around. Kurt would not have gotten back with Blaine. Dave would come back for an episode and Kurt would be involved, not Blaine. I like Elliott/Starchild as of now, just hope he does not turned into a Blaine can do no wrong stan.
If I owned Glee, Kurt would have got to have his own story line at Dalton, Blaine would have never existed, and Sebastian would have snarked and fought with some serious sexual tension with Kurt and Kurtbastian would have happened :P But since Blee happened, I would have to change it by making Kurt free and single in New York, ebjoying life and having real struggles, and for the love of god Why have NO ONE pointed out hopw fucking hot Kurt got?! I swear to god I am gonna cut someone if not one man flirts with Kurt simply because he is hot as hell and want to get all up on that! It is not that hard to have a stranger tell Kurt he is hot! I am sick of people gushing and wetting their panties/briefs over Blam when Kurt is the hot male here! Jezus Blee is Blind!  vexe 

Well, we had hot Santa.

Though I wish some Kurt fans didn't see it as just a robbery, because what happened to Kurt is a story that has been done in shows and TV shows since the sixties is where the one that wrote it was copying. Though I am aware that not many know of this, which I can understand why they think this way.

A hot thief picks up a hot victim, they have sex, victim falls asleep then the victim is robbed. The sex is the bonus for the thief, but because Kurt changed his mind it didn't happen, so Cody went back to his original plan.

But in some movies the victim ends up bumping into the thief and they end up falling in love later on in the movie.

As he was bi he could have made sure Kurt was drunk and went for Rachel as I am sure Santana would have declined in the end, but it was Kurt he was attracted to. So, Ross Maxwell who wrote it, like he wrote Sadie Hawkins, and we got Adam complimenting Kurt where he compared him to Paul Newman, is really the only writer on the show who has written Kurt as sexy and attractive.

I hope he writes more episodes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 2:34 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I  only  plan on watching scenes that has Kurt and Elliott. unless  Blaine  is in the scenes too, than  I won't watch.  I am sick and tried of Blaine and wish he would go away, same with Sam
I wish Adam would stay on Glee for our sake and Agree to stay ONLY if Elliot and Kurt can have a maybe love interest? wub  sifflou  Or even if he and Kurt could be besties and Kurt leave Blaine  saispa  I am DESPERATE here! I want Kurt free! I know Darren's not talented enough to find a new job and ask daddy Murphy for time of Glee, so I wont hope for him leaving because like it or not we are stuck with Blaine but I just wish Klaine can die ugh  Mad
But for spoilers, it seems like Elliot will be around! Hopefully for a long while so we could at least be blessed with StarKurt scenes minus Blaine if thats possible! UGH I am getting angry because it seems like no one can have a scene without Blaine involved lately  :angry:  Even when Karofsky was suppose to come back, it was all about Blaine! Murphy needs to get over his boner for him and use his brain! Jesus! antifana

Good  points. If  we must be stuck with both Blaine and Sam I want them together ,so Kurt can be free. If I  owned Glee Adam  and The Adam Apples would still  be around. Kurt would not have gotten back with Blaine. Dave would come back for an episode and Kurt would be involved, not Blaine. I like Elliott/Starchild as of now, just hope he does not turned into a Blaine can do no wrong stan.
If I owned Glee, Kurt would have got to have his own story line at Dalton, Blaine would have never existed, and Sebastian would have snarked and fought with some serious sexual tension with Kurt and Kurtbastian would have happened :P But since Blee happened, I would have to change it by making Kurt free and single in New York, ebjoying life and having real struggles, and for the love of god Why have NO ONE pointed out hopw fucking hot Kurt got?! I swear to god I am gonna cut someone if not one man flirts with Kurt simply because he is hot as hell and want to get all up on that! It is not that hard to have a stranger tell Kurt he is hot! I am sick of people gushing and wetting their panties/briefs over Blam when Kurt is the hot male here! Jezus Blee is Blind!  vexe 

Well, we had hot Santa.

Though I wish some Kurt fans didn't see it as just a robbery, because what happened to Kurt is a story that has been done in shows and TV shows since the sixties is where the one that wrote it was copying. Though I am aware that not many know of this, which I can understand why they think this way.

A hot thief picks up a hot victim, they have sex, victim falls asleep then the victim is robbed. The sex is the bonus for the thief, but because Kurt changed his mind it didn't happen, so Cody went back to his original plan.

But in some movies the victim ends up bumping into the thief and they end up falling in love later on in the movie.

As he was bi he could have made sure Kurt was drunk and went for Rachel as I am sure Santana would have declined in the end, but it was Kurt he was attracted to. So, Ross Maxwell who wrote it, like he wrote Sadie Hawkins, and we got Adam complimenting Kurt where he compared him to Paul Newman, is really the only writer on the show who has written Kurt as sexy and attractive.

I actually liked Sexy Santa! I was one of the Kurt stans who saw it only as robbery, and I know Adam liked Kurt, but both Adam and Sexy Santa was used for plot devices to hype up Blaine, just like Chandler was :/ I have not yet seen a normal character hit on Kurt without it dealing with Blaine whatsoever be attracted to Kurt, like we had Chandler so Kurt can be accused of being a 'cheater' and embarrassed in front of his friends by Diva Blaine who screamed Kurt cheated on him in a very public setting in Glee club even though he and Kurt talked about it already, then we had Adam like Kurt and want him to join his club, then Kurt ask him out, and the one time they have a semi date at Kurt house, it is for Kurt to be mopping and fantasizing (Come what May ) about Blaine and Santana makes sure Adam, the GA and Kurt know that Blaine just HAVE to be mentioned while Adam is obviously trying to be in Kurt's life romantically :/, and then we get Sexy Santa, someone who was a hot robber, who did think Kurt was attractive, but was used to remind people that any man but Blaine would 'hurt' Kurt and shall not be trusted, hence Kurt telling Santana not to tell Blaine because wow! No one dares to not mention Blaine in Kurt's life choices! I am Sick to death of having any man associated with Kurt or attracted to Kurt or have screen time with Kurt coming back to Blaine! It never fails, any man with contact to Kurt has to be reported to Blaine or have Blaine mentioned, and now we get a spoiler about Blaine having a problem with Starchild too?!?!! Like seriously, give me Kurt and Santana being two hot gay people shopping in New York and getting hit on by a group of hot guys or girls just because they are sexy! Why can't Glee do that? The have no problem showing every Dull plain male being drooled by every female on Glee, all the Glee males but Kurt and maybe Artie has had girls talk about hot 'hot' they are, constantly having their shirts off and being talked about being sooo attractive, especially Blaine getting compliments to death is frustrating Rolling Eyes  I just want people to see what we all see :(We all know Kurt is hot, why can't Glee actually for once acknowledged it without bringing up or involving Blaine? Sigh  dryy
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 2:47 am

Sorry folks but I am weirdly optimistic about the full switch to NY.

Kurt from all accounts looks gorgeous in the city. wub  wub 

I want one more song spoiler for Kurt in Episode 14.

I want more!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 2:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Well, we had hot Santa.

I actually liked Sexy Santa! I was one of the Kurt stans who saw it only as robbery, and I know Adam liked Kurt, but both Adam and Sexy Santa was used for plot devices to hype up Blaine, just like Chandler was :/ I have not yet seen a normal character hit on Kurt without it dealing with Blaine whatsoever be attracted to Kurt, like we had Chandler so Kurt can be accused of being a 'cheater' and embarrassed in front of his friends by Diva Blaine who screamed Kurt cheated on him in a very public setting in Glee club even though he and Kurt talked about it already, then we had Adam like Kurt and want him to join his club, then Kurt ask him out, and the one time they have a semi date at Kurt house, it is for Kurt to be mopping and fantasizing (Come what May ) about Blaine and Santana makes sure Adam, the GA and Kurt know that Blaine just HAVE to be mentioned while Adam is obviously trying to be in Kurt's life romantically :/, and then we get Sexy Santa, someone who was a hot robber, who did think Kurt was attractive, but was used to remind people that any man but Blaine would 'hurt' Kurt and shall not be trusted, hence Kurt telling Santana not to tell Blaine because wow! No one dares to not mention Blaine in Kurt's life choices! I am Sick to death of having any man associated with Kurt or attracted to Kurt or have screen time with Kurt coming back to Blaine! It never fails, any man with contact to Kurt has to be reported to Blaine or have Blaine mentioned, and now we get a spoiler about Blaine having a problem with Starchild too?!?!! Like seriously, give me Kurt and Santana being two hot gay people shopping in New York and getting hit on by a group of hot guys or girls just because they are sexy! Why can't Glee do that? The have no problem showing every Dull plain male being drooled by every female on Glee, all the Glee males but Kurt and maybe Artie has had girls talk about hot 'hot' they are, constantly having their shirts off and being talked about being sooo attractive, especially Blaine getting compliments to death is frustrating Rolling Eyes  I just want people to see what we all see :(We all know Kurt is hot, why can't Glee actually for once acknowledged it without bringing up or involving Blaine? Sigh  dryy

The one thing I liked about hot Santa (Cody) when Kurt said no, he stopped.

Blaine had to be forced to stop by Kurt.

I hated that Kurt had to mention Blaine.

I wonder if that is why Kurt said no, because he thought about Blaine?

I wonder if Cody would still have robbed them if he did have sex with Kurt?

And I would love everything you said to happen.  neutre 

Can Darren and Chord really piss off Ryan please.  Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 2:59 am

bayth wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Tumblr_n0wxllqZo01r295ako2_r2_500

Well at least they're letting Kurt speak one word...   Rolling Eyes

and another promo:  

Damn they are still teasing with that song.  dryy 

I want to hear it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 3:02 am

Buenos wrote:Sorry folks but I am weirdly optimistic about the full switch to NY.

Kurt from all accounts looks gorgeous in the city. wub  wub 

I want one more song spoiler for Kurt in Episode 14.  

I want more!

I hope Kevin sings the Buble song or Chris.

It better not go to Darren or Chord.  dryy 

Though maybe I should wait until this list is confirmed first.

I am looking forward to episode 14 even so.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2014, 3:20 am

Why is everybody so angry? We are getting more Kurt scenes and songs than we did in the last year and a half. Just ignore Blah.

ETA: If Rachel is living with Elliot, Kurt and Santana are all alone in the loft but we're still not getting a duet. They are never going to let those two sing together without Rachel or 5 other people, aren't they?  :(

Last edited by sheny on 2/13/2014, 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 3:28 am

sheny wrote:Why is everybody so angry? We are getting more Kurt scenes and songs than we did in the last year and a half. Just ignore Blah.

I know.

Chris has been doing tonnes or filming.  Smile

I really want "I Believe In Thing Called Love" but they won't even give as even a little bit of it in the promo's.

When do they usually put out the songs now that they have gone back to Tuesday's?

I can't remember.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 3:29 am

Lea sounds wonderful on "Brave."  wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 3:32 am

sheny wrote:Why is everybody so angry? We are getting more Kurt scenes and songs than we did in the last year and a half. Just ignore Blah.
:(

banzai banzai 
We have more Kurt coming! I can't wait!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2014, 3:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:
When do they usually put out the songs now that they have gone back to Tuesday's?

I can't remember.

I think it was Friday.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 3:48 am

Buenos wrote:

banzai banzai 
We have more Kurt coming!  I can't wait!

bounce bounce 

Good point. I may tape episodes on my DVR and fast forward scenes that has Blaine and or Sam in them. Don't know if I will most likely not if just having the episodes on my DVR will count towards the ratings.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 3:57 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

The one thing I liked about hot Santa (Cody) when Kurt said no, he stopped.

Blaine had to be forced to stop by Kurt.

I hated that Kurt had to mention Blaine.

I wonder if that is why Kurt said no, because he thought about Blaine?

I wonder if Cody would still have robbed them if he did have sex with Kurt?

And I would love everything you said to happen.  neutre 

Can Darren and Chord really piss off Ryan please.  Twisted Evil

(Had to delete all that, it was getting too long Mad)

I love Snarky Kurt, I love Bitchy Kurt, I Love Diva Kurt, I love shameless Flirt Kurt! (Who has been here since season 1!) and he do not get to be any of those things around Blaine! And when he do says a comment (Puppet master comment) Blaine and his Kablainers all get pissed at Kurt and devotes a whole episode and fanfics of Blangst because Boo Hoo! Kurt pointed out a comment to poor baby Blainers without adding sugar and spice and everything nice and edit it and whisper it soothingly so Blaine wont get 'offended' Kurt just has to say every word to Blaine in such a mothering tone or else Blaine and the whole fandom will treat Kurt like he physically assaulted Blaine  Rolling Eyes Jesus, it is so obvious how much of a child Blaine is compared to Kurt, I feel so uncomfortable watching Klaine because they often make Kurt baby Blaine, like Blaine was first older than Kurt, thn younger, and younger, and younger, like was Blaine a freshman when Glee started? Jesus! Blaine is 18, he is such a child and I wish he'd just grow up or him and Sam can join the lost boys and sing their brains out until they skin them or something  arms  I am hoping that Overcriss piss Murphy off enough to do some serious damage :P I am waiting for the day they start feuding, I hope that Darrens and Chords head gets big enough than they already is and piss Murphy off so he can ruin their characters just like he did everyone (minus Rachel )

I am certain if Blaine was not around, Kurt and the viewers would finally get to see Kurt having a life in New York :P He is 19 (same age as me) In college, has a job, and a dream internship! He should be having the time of his life! Not stressing over a 'fiance' who acts 12 and his best dude bro Sam who said Fiance is in love with, and constantly worrying (joking Klainers say  Rolling Eyes ) if Blaine will cheat on him again or not, instead of having to worry about Blaine up staging him (you know he will! Do not forget Kurt's comment in DWS about Blaine getting everything in Glee club and being the 'alpha gay' Kurt was sick of being in the background and being side lined by Blaine  Mad ) and showing off at Kurt's school, work place, in front of Kurt's friends, Kurt's band, in his band, must I go on? Like I just have a strong feeling that Klaine will be like season 3 Klaine again, obnoxious with Kurt supporting and clapping for Blaine while a giant rainbow of no problems because Kurt is smiling! I swear if season 3 Klaine comes back, I am gonna write Glee and  Murphy and tell them to look up the word relationship!

I really miss Kurtcedes and I've been hoping for some snarky genuine friendship of Kurtana  :(  I think they would have been great friends! If Glee was a great show, they would show us a awesome friendship between queer characters, I am sick of Santana and Kurt being the 'bitch' or 'best sassy gay' they deserve better than that, I know Santana is rude, but I like when Kurt is snarky, I love his attitude not gonna lie!  wub 

(I am so sorry for ranting on here D: I need to figure out how to bring this conversation to the snark thread  unsure )[/quote]
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 4:04 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

banzai banzai 

bounce bounce 

Good point. I may tape episodes on my DVR and fast forward scenes that has Blaine and or Sam in them. Don't know if I will most likely not if just having the episodes on my DVR will count towards the ratings.

Sorry for my ranting :( I am just bitter, but I am working on it! One day I will have to get over hating Blaine... nah! I will never stop hating him lol, But at least I can be more hopeful for Kurt scenes, and forget for a moment that Bland exist  unsure 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2014, 4:05 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Tumblr_n0wppvq5aw1ql1znmo1_r1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 4:08 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

banzai banzai 

bounce bounce 

Sorry for my ranting :(I am just bitter, but I am working on it! One day I will have to get over hating Blaine... nah! I will never stop hating him lol,  But at least I can be more hopeful for Kurt scenes, and forget for a moment that Bland exist  unsure 

That is okay. Not a fan of canon Blaine. One main reason he seems to never be called out when he does wrong, Another reason he is at least in my opinion a big hypocrite
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 4:12 am

chriscolferlightning your sig photòs are so pretty !  wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 4:13 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

banzai banzai 

bounce bounce 

Sorry for my ranting :(I am just bitter, but I am working on it! One day I will have to get over hating Blaine... nah! I will never stop hating him lol,  But at least I can be more hopeful for Kurt scenes, and forget for a moment that Bland exist  unsure 

That is okay.  Not a fan of canon  Blaine. One main  reason he  seems to never be called out when he does wrong, Another reason he is at least in my  opinion a big hypocrite

Spoilers just have me angsty and upset, I know Glee by now, Glee , well BLEE hurts me constantly and I am really just angry over the spoilers dealing with Blaine an Sam and Klaine, It seem like they want to make Blaine a saint like normal and I just start ranting  Mad Embarassed  But I am thrilled with more Kurt! Not so thrilled about Kurt propping up Blam  vexe 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 4:16 am

Buenos wrote:chriscolferlightning your sig  photòs are so pretty !   wub 

Thank you sweetie  bisou Chris is so perf, I had to combine my fave Glee quote and Chris looking like his normal cutie self as my sig  hapitgh  A pic speaks a thousand words you know!  danse3 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 4:40 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

banzai banzai 

bounce bounce 

That is okay.  Not a fan of canon  Blaine. One main  reason he  seems to never be called out when he does wrong, Another reason he is at least in my  opinion a big hypocrite

Spoilers just have me angsty and upset, I know Glee by now, Glee , well BLEE hurts me constantly and I am really just angry over the spoilers dealing with Blaine an Sam and Klaine, It seem like they want to make Blaine a saint like normal and I just start ranting  Mad Embarassed  But I am thrilled with more Kurt! Not so thrilled about Kurt propping up Blam  vexe 

They used to do that to me.  neutre

But after Season 4 and the lack of Chris/Kurt I decided forget Klaine, forget Blaine and just hope for Kurt screen time.

Season 5 episode 1 left me just indifferent. I thought I would get angry like usual and start ranting but then I didn't, that is when I realised I just want Kurt on my screen in any way shape or form.

The second episode we got Kurt working at the diner in a sexy waiter uniform (I would send a dozen red roses to the wardrobe department if I could) Kurt singing "Get Back" and on "Let It Be".

Episode 3 was just a wonderful and emotional tribute.

Episode 4, Starkurt. Kurt didn't end up looking bad as we ended up sympathising with him during his talk with Rachel, which was some good writing for a change. Then his welcoming Elliott to the band was lovely.

Episode 5, we got shirtless Kurt, getting a tattoo, and later a tongue piercing.

Episode 6 I will just forget about thank you.  vexe

Episode 7 we got "Into The Groove" which was amazing. Kurt made a mistake but he was able to fix it afterwards. He wasn't a narcissist (though some Blarren stans try to say he was the same as Blaine in this episode). Kurt just let his enthusiasm get the best of him.

Episode 8 Kurt was on three songs and lot more screen time.

Episode 9 we are getting storyline with Kurt and Elliott and "I Believe In A Thing Called Love".

Episode 10 Kurt sings "Happening" with Elliott and Dani.

Episode 11 I am not going to comment.

Episode 12 "Defying Gravity" and from that to episode 13 he is on three other songs.

And Lea is probably doing songs for 15 as some are assuming they have started episode 15 this week.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2014, 5:21 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 35 Tumblr_n0xbf4TSyz1rwgozyo1_500

@_melton_ Had a blast on set with this dude Chord.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 6:32 am

I know Glee is far from perfect and I'm certainly not trying to censor anyone. However I still enjoy seeing Chris as Kurt on my screen.

A lot.

Don't judge me, LOL!  tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 8:18 am

Glee 5x09 'Frenemies' Rachel Spoiler

Rachel will participate in a photo shoot letting everyone know that she is playing Fanny.
Source ( Glee Wikia )
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next