Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Ranwing 2/12/2014, 10:34 am

Blaine and Kurt should not be sharing too many (if any) classes at NYADA. Kurt would be at least one semester ahead of him (more if he takes some summer intensives to get him caught up stince he started in the spring semester). Blaine would be the one in the introductary classes at this stage.

I agree with Marie. Mimes are creepy. Would rather see Blaine be the one in that idiot class while Kurt is focused on his more advance theater training and working with his band.

Glorifindel wrote: That recent pic of Rachel as Fanny is also completely off. They're not even pretending anymore to have Rachel be Fanny: she's Barbra, not even Barbra-as-Fanny, but Barbra dressed as herself (at the Oscars).

This is Rachel's biggest weakness as a performer - she can't get away from Babs being the Gold Standard of how this role should be played and quickly falls into the mimicking her idol rather than trying to create a new, fresh version of Fanny Brice. Her hero-worship of Barbra is translated into her wanting to be Barbra. She wants to be seen as that level of performer, with that kind of fame and prestigue. For Rachel to be established as a star in her own right, Fanny is probably the worst role they could have selected because all it does is put her into Barbra's shoes. Again.

Bah... more of Ryan Murphy's jacking off to his own imagination.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Jellyrolls 2/12/2014, 10:35 am

They will probably do the mime thing with Blaine, and it will be used to mock the audience who things Darren sings too much and gets too much screentime.

ETA: I removed the awful picture from Marie's post a few posts above (see red notation in post). No need to bring that onto this page since it was quoted so many times on the previous page. Your eyes and brain can thank me now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/12/2014, 10:57 am

^Gentle, loving mod Karen: always looking out for the more sensitive members.  fanny2
(And I'm totally not kissing your ass because of that other thing. *cough*special tag*cough*)

Ranwing wrote:Blaine and Kurt should not be sharing too many (if any) classes at NYADA. Kurt would be at least one semester ahead of him (more if he takes some summer intensives to get him caught up stince he started in the spring semester). Blaine would be the one in the introductary classes at this stage.
Mark my words: they'll have Kurt say that Vogue and his dad's cancer took up so much time last year that he decided (or got permission from Carmen) to repeat his first semester(s) at NYADA, so he and Blaine can be in the same classes.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/12/2014, 11:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:Mark my words: they'll have Kurt say that Vogue and his dad's cancer took up so much time last year that he decided (or got permission from Carmen) to repeat his first semester(s) at NYADA, so he and Blaine can be in the same classes.  dryy

Well, given that it's so easy to land a major Broadway role with no real theater experience or even theater training, Kurt is clearly wasting his time and money. He should drop and and just get himself hired to a major show. If it took Rachel only a few weeks and knowing that Kurt will always have it more difficult, I figure that by spring he'd find something.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 11:51 am

Considering everything Glee does to distort reality, having Kurt and Blaine have classes together is low on my list. Kurt started classes a semester behind Rachel so he's only a semester ahead of Blaine so I honestly don't think having them share classes is that big a deal.

Naya singing DROMP is all kinds of wrong. It's Lea's signature song on the show as far as I'm concerned, and even if Naya does OK she will suffer in comparison. Let Naya be Naya, not a Lea imitation.

The time jump forward I'm actually looking forward to, and I'm glad it's confirmed Amber is coming back.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/12/2014, 12:06 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Mark my words: they'll have Kurt say that Vogue and his dad's cancer took up so much time last year that he decided (or got permission from Carmen) to repeat his first semester(s) at NYADA, so he and Blaine can be in the same classes.  dryy

Well, given that it's so easy to land a major Broadway role with no real theater experience or even theater training, Kurt is clearly wasting his time and money. He should drop and and just get himself hired to a major show. If it took Rachel only a few weeks and knowing that Kurt will always have it more difficult, I figure that by spring he'd find something.

Nah, they'll simply have Blaine audition for the same play, and get the part because he is just so awesome. Kurt will be an usher.

What would be nice is to have Blaine following Kurt in class and be constantly reminded by teachers just how awesome Kurt is in everything. Blaine is used to accolades being handed to him for just existing, to show him what effort is required in this new world would be lovely.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/12/2014, 12:29 pm

Wait, why is everyone assuming Blaine has gotten into NYADA? Is it spoiler speculation or panic? unsure 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/12/2014, 12:33 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, why is everyone assuming Blaine has gotten into NYADA? Is it spoiler speculation or panic? unsure 

I am hoping and praying he does not get in. Although I am 99.9 sure he will. :(  It will be great if I am proved wrong. It will b e great for Blaine to finally lose something.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/12/2014, 12:35 pm

Buenos wrote:The time jump forward I'm actually looking forward to, and I'm glad it's confirmed Amber is coming back.
Where will Mercedes sleep? Will she have another loft with e.g. Santana and Brittany/Tina?

And I wonder how the time jump will effect 'Funny Girl'. Will they not show Rachel's Broadway debut, or will they have her (and Santana) in rehearsal for 8-10 months? Oh Glee.  Evil or Very Mad 

Divalicious wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Well, given that it's so easy to land a major Broadway role with no real theater experience or even theater training, Kurt is clearly wasting his time and money. He should drop and and just get himself hired to a major show. If it took Rachel only a few weeks and knowing that Kurt will always have it more difficult, I figure that by spring he'd find something.

Nah, they'll simply have Blaine audition for the same play, and get the part because he is just so awesome. Kurt will be an usher. 
And Kurt will be perfectly happy with that, give Blaine flowers and cheer him on from behind stage.
 vomir 

Lol, I was just about to respond to @Ranwing with a similar comment. They so would, you know.  dryy 

What would be nice is to have Blaine following Kurt in class and be constantly reminded by teachers just how awesome Kurt is in everything. Blaine is used to accolades being handed to him for just existing, to show him what effort is required in this new world would be lovely.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 32 Make-it-so-captain

If only..... but that'll only happen if Darren somehow manages to piss Ryan off.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 12:42 pm

At this point we are looking at another loft or apartment.  

Who has filmed for Episode 14 so far?  Lea, Chris, Darren , Kevin, maybe Chord?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/12/2014, 12:49 pm

This FG storyline reminds me of Smash S1...and I hated Smash S1.... :angry: 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/12/2014, 1:08 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, why is everyone assuming Blaine has gotten into NYADA? Is it spoiler speculation or panic? unsure 

Because it's Blaine, and he gets everything he wants on a golden platter while angels sing from above, and kittens, puppies, and children dance gloriously around him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/12/2014, 1:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Because it's Blaine, and he gets everything he wants on a golden platter while angels sing from above, and kittens, puppies, and children dance gloriously around him.

True, and that is one of the reasons I don't plan on watching once he gets to NY.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/12/2014, 1:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Laughing 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 1:27 pm

Just a thought but I wonder if "Funny Girl" will be a complete crash and burn.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 1:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 32 Tumblr_n0w4h0A7OE1s57bimo1_500
nayarivera Almost time for the show! #Michaelkors #MKlady
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/12/2014, 1:48 pm

Buenos wrote:Just a thought  but I wonder if "Funny Girl" will be a complete crash and burn.

Given that they've hired complete novices (however trained and talented Rachel might be) for the lead and understudy/standby? Everything is screaming that this is going to be an unmidigated disaster. The kind of disaster that destroys careers. How facinating would it be for Rachel to get her big moment on the stage and fall completely flat on her face, get scathing reviews in all the papers and the show closes barely a week later? And then have to rebuild not only her own sense of worth in her abilities, but regain her name in the theater world and come back from a complete trainwreak? That is a story that could be interesting if the writers have the balls to actually do it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 1:52 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:Just a thought  but I wonder if "Funny Girl" will be a complete crash and burn.

Given that they've hired complete novices (however trained and talented Rachel might be) for the lead and understudy/standby? Everything is screaming that this is going to be an unmidigated disaster. The kind of disaster that destroys careers. How facinating would it be for Rachel to get her big moment on the stage and fall completely flat on her face, get scathing reviews in all the papers and the show closes barely a week later? And then have to rebuild not only her own sense of worth in her abilities, but regain her name in the theater world and come back from a complete trainwreak? That is a story that could be interesting if the writers have the balls to actually do it.

Ranwing, I have this vision of Rachel and Santana both being "blackballed" from Broadway because their infighting ruins the show and is the epic meltdown that others whisper about.   Razz

ETA: I do not like the lighter hair tone on Naya.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2014, 2:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Where will Mercedes sleep?

she will sleep in between kurt and blah.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2014, 2:11 pm

Buenos wrote:At this point we are looking at another loft or apartment.  

chances are the loft just below or above or next door to the original hummelberry loft has been newly vacated. so the whole mckinley glee club graduates plus sue and shue can all move in and cuddle w/ each other. that's my kind of glee - a giant orgie all day all night all the time.  Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 2:13 pm

Colferinspired, you have the best Avatar ever!  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/12/2014, 2:15 pm

Adam Lambert + Chris Colfer + Leather = Glamtastic Explosion

Posted by Staff on 02/11/2014 at 10:22 PM News

I mean, that’s just easy math.

We’ve been waiting ever patiently for Glee‘s valiant return on February 25th, but Adam Lambert decided to whet our palate. With Chris Colfer. And eyeliner. And leather. And we die.

What do you think will happen with Adam’s character this season on Glee. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below?

PopDust did the math
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/12/2014, 2:20 pm

Buenos wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Ranwing, I have this vision of Rachel and Santana both being "blackballed" from Broadway because their infighting ruins the show and is the epic meltdown that others whisper about.   

It's such a pity that Rachel decided to totally disregard the very real lesson that Cassandra had to teach her - screwing up can detroy your career, no matter how talented you think you are. I think that Rachel is heading for a big crash.

ETA: I do  not like the lighter hair tone on Naya.

You're not the only one. She looks like a Kardashian knock off (and they already look like Jennifer Lopez knockoffs). The color matches her skin tone too much and it's just too much beige. the darker hair is much more striking.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2014, 2:28 pm

agree w/ the hair color. darker skinned people look good in black hair. fair/pale skinned people can have all colors of hair.

naya looks great w/ black hair. or she can wear a white wig for a different kind of contrast.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 2:50 pm

My bad.

That photo of Naya was her going to a Michael Kors fashion show in NY during NYFW. Apparently she's not filming Glee this week.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next