Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Jellyrolls 12/23/2013, 8:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Raise Your Glass, cantada por Will & AprilCanção original da cantora P!nk.
GOBr

LMAO!!!!!  ptdr

One things for sure--this version will be better than the original glee version (well, maybe not, because that one wasn't bad, but I can't stomach listening to it anymore).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 8:21 pm

Defying Gravity (from Wicked), reprised by Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes
It seems an odd choice to insert Mercedes into, especially since it's so closely identified with Hummelberry. However Chris and Amber rarely get to sing much together anymore so it's not the worst option for the song.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/23/2013, 8:37 pm

Buenos wrote:
It seems an odd choice to insert Mercedes into, especially since it's so closely identified with Hummelberry. However Chris and Amber rarely get to sing much together anymore so it's not the worst option for the song.
Agree, and I am glad it is not Blaine singing with Kurt and Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 8:38 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Agree, and I am glad it is not Blaine  singing with Kurt and Rachel.

Yup, thank Grilled Cheezus.

Though be prepared, I do think they will have a Klaine Duet as one of the 10 songs.  NGL, I would love "Somewhere only we Know" sung as one between them.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 8:52 pm

Toxic, cantada por Quinn, Brittany & Santana – Canção original pela cantora Britney Spears.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/23/2013, 8:55 pm

Buenos wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Agree, and I am glad it is not Blaine  singing with Kurt and Rachel.

Yup, thank Grilled Cheezus.

Though be prepared, I do think they will have a Klaine Duet as one of the 10 songs.  NGL, I would love "Somewhere only we Know" sung as one between them.

I hope there is not a Klaine duet, but if there must be I want Kurt to sing lead and Blaine doing backup vocals.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 9:05 pm

Well ,with 5 of the songs spoiled I think it's safe to say at this point it's probable the majority of the songs will be sung by the old cast for the 100th.

I find it hard to believe that Lea Michlele won't lead at least one big group number and I'm expecting a Kevin and Jenna vocal in some combination (solo/duet/group) still to come.

One of the GOBR people tweeteed  this , curious what if it means per the 100th...

Tat ‏@tatpsy 14m
People seem to forget that Blaine is not part of the original cast.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 9:12 pm

Valerie (Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse), reprised by Santana & Brittany

Keep Holding On, cantada por Noah Puckerman – Canção original da cantora Avril Lavigne.

So far, so good. 5 song spoilers and they're all for the originals, with no sneaking in noobs or Blam.

I of course wished DG to be a Kurt solo, but I really like him singing with Mercedes again. Plus it's a nice reference to the 3 Diva's of season 3.  neutre

Excited..........how strange.  Shocked
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 9:14 pm

Hehehe, lol  suspectt :

Tat ‏@tatpsy
People seem to forget that Blaine is not part of the original cast.
 (tatspy is from GOBr)

uhuhu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 9:20 pm

Song output so far for 100th:

Naya-2 songs, Duet, Trio
Heather-2 songs, Duet, Trio
Mark-1 song, Solo
Chris-1 song , Trio
Lea-1 song- Trio
Amber-1 song, Trio
Dianna- 1 song, Trio

NGL, it's looking good for what I'm hoping and praying at this point....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 9:22 pm

I think I'm going to take a peek at some tumblr tags.....  sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 9:35 pm

Why should posters rage, Blam/Noobs get all of Episode 11's songs and most of the songs the last 2 seasons... Rolling Eyes 

They can all go STFU as far as I'm concerned if the 100th episode is all original cast....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/23/2013, 10:11 pm

I am just hoping Kurt gets some solo lines and he is drowned out by Rachel and Mercedes' more powerful voices. I really want to be able to hear how much richness the years have added to his voice.

I couldn't get on the forum from work, but backing up I can't help but feel all the Klaine.marriage rumors is more a reason to give Kurt cold feet. That way Blaine can maintain his ultimate romantic partner title for all the Blainers, they still wouldn't have to show a gay couple, and Kurt can take the blame. After all, his being hurt for Blaine cheating on him as brushed aside so Blaine could go on and on about how hurt he is, and his friends can support him for being a sad and lonely little woob. Why change a successful formula? If only they actually point out that Kurt isn't ready to marry a child and Blaine needs to grow the hell up, but I don't see the writers addressing that. We did have the whole puppet master thing, though.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 10:30 pm

Tat ‏@tatpsy 9m
Just to be clear, I did NOT say that only the Originals are singing. My tweet was related to something else that came up on my timeline
Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/23/2013, 10:31 pm

Keep Holding On is an odd choice for Mark, don't you think?

I hope the songs continue to be song by the original season one cast members, and I hope the ratings are through the roof like they were for the Quarterback.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 10:37 pm

I expect the Blam/Noobs to sing some songs...

NGL, I want the Original Cast songs to chart high on ITUNES....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/24/2013, 3:57 am

I'm disappointed DG is not a Kurt solo. I hope it's at least a real trio, not just Rachel/Mercedes duet with two lines for Kurt. Maybe they will release solo versions on Itunes like they did before. 

Why is Mark of all people getting a solo?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/24/2013, 5:01 am

sheny wrote:I'm disappointed DG is not a Kurt solo. I hope it's at least a real trio, not just Rachel/Mercedes duet with two lines for Kurt. Maybe they will release solo versions on Itunes like they did before. 

Why not?

I can't begrudge prior original cast getting songs, it's not like Mark has oversang the last two frigging years...He as as much of the ensemble cast that  made Glee the success it became...better Mark some of other options for that song
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/24/2013, 6:44 am

Going to be selfish now. Two sings for Brittany? Girl, she cannot sing. Also I can imagine a major Britannia plot will be featured during the episode. I don't want any shipping during the 100th episode, it should be entirely about the originals. But of course they utilize Britannia the opportunity they got.

Kurt still has no solo. Blam already dominated "Love Love Love", "The Puppet Master" and "Nationals". But still no solo. Of course Klainers are pissed off. I cannot get mad about it anymore, but the fact RIB/FOX are always pandering to them, the bullies of the fandom, they really ruined the original message of Glee. What a shame.

I really hoped Defying Gravity would be a solo. I am not really happy it is a trio, even though I predict Mercedes will have the least amount of lines. At least I hope so, but I wished it would have stayed a duet or maybe even a long deserved Kurt solo. At least Mercedes and Kurt get to sing again. I am a bit terrified about Rachel's part. She was much more subdued in S1 during the song and it fit so well, and today I expect she will oversing/act it. Subtelty really is a foreign term for Rachel (and also Lea).

Overall, I am happy it is really about the originals. But with all the songs - where the heck is a storyline happening? Britannia is a given, but the rest? Also I don't want Kurt back in Lima.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/24/2013, 8:03 am

Buenos wrote:
sheny wrote:I'm disappointed DG is not a Kurt solo. I hope it's at least a real trio, not just Rachel/Mercedes duet with two lines for Kurt. Maybe they will release solo versions on Itunes like they did before. 

Why not?

I can't begrudge prior original cast getting songs, it's not like Mark has oversang the last two frigging years...He as as much of the ensemble cast that  made Glee the success it became...better Mark some of other options for that song

I'm just surprised that Puck gets a solo in the 100th episode while more popular original characters and better singers like Mercedes, Kurt, Santana, Rachel and Quinn have only duets and trios.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 12/24/2013, 11:37 am

To be fair, Puck was actually a very popular original character. It's just that most of the Puck fans had enough sense to long since depart fandom. Lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/24/2013, 11:42 am

Georgette888 wrote:To be fair, Puck was actually a very popular original character. It's just that most of the Puck fans had enough sense to long since depart fandom. Lol

Yeah, they were clever. I think at this point the only one who remains we're kurtsies, rachel and santana fans. Also I would include artie and tina fans, though I'm not sure if they're so popular.

As regards the solo, my only issues is I'd would have prefered Keep Holding On to be a group number Smile

P.S I also wanted DG to be a solo  :( When is Kurt having his solo? dryy 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 12/24/2013, 1:20 pm

brisallie wrote:
P.S I also wanted DG to be a solo  :( When is Kurt having his solo? dryy 

Not anytime soon. I doubt he'll get two this year!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  murasaki1 12/24/2013, 2:23 pm

I'm happy that Kurt gets to sing, even if it is with Rachel and Mercedes because I love all three of their voices.

murasaki1
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/24/2013, 3:22 pm

has kurt had a solo at all this year ? i can't remember.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next