Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  tanita_mors 1/13/2014, 6:23 pm

"so long and thanks for all the bland"

lets hope it's actually what we will get and not just bunch of pompous articles that don't come true. i will never get over the "revolutionary 4th season" and what a predictable train wreak that was.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Ranwing 1/13/2014, 6:51 pm

Buenos wrote:
GLEE: Kevin Reilly on the Plans for the Show’s Final Stretch

As GLEE gears up for its final season and a half, Fox boss Kevin Reilly has teased a little bit of what the future will hold.

“We do have GLEE through next season, and it will be the final season,” Reilly told reporters after his Press Tour session. “[GLEE creator] Ryan [Murphy]‘s pitched the arc all the way through next season. For the second half of this year, the kids will graduate. We will go to New York exclusively for the second half of the year. And then he’s got some fantastic ideas of what we’re going to do next year for the final year.”

And with graduation, that means there will be some unspecified cast changes. “Some are going to be graduating and moving,” Reilly acknowledged. “Creatively, it would be ridiculous if all of them moved to New York. Some will move on, and they’ll arc back in for special episodes, they’ll always be a part of it. And I think the way it will dovetail next season, we’ll see some familiar faces coming around in some capacity. But for this season, there will be a graduation, and several of the cast members will move on, and others will go to New York…[Once they graduate], we’re not going to be in Ohio for the rest of the season.

But one person Reilly was OK with confirming would be sticking around?

Jane Lynch (Sue). “As long as there’s a show, there’s Jane,” Reilly said.
So long NOOBS!!  

bananaz

Could not be better news.

Well, they could annouce that Blaine is being launched in a rocket ship to explore the surface of the sun but I suppose we can't have everything.

RIP Jake, Ryder, Unique, Marley and the rest of the McKinley blah. You will not be missed.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/13/2014, 7:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:
GLEE: Kevin Reilly on the Plans for the Show’s Final Stretch

As GLEE gears up for its final season and a half, Fox boss Kevin Reilly has teased a little bit of what the future will hold.

“We do have GLEE through next season, and it will be the final season,” Reilly told reporters after his Press Tour session. “[GLEE creator] Ryan [Murphy]‘s pitched the arc all the way through next season. For the second half of this year, the kids will graduate. We will go to New York exclusively for the second half of the year. And then he’s got some fantastic ideas of what we’re going to do next year for the final year.”

And with graduation, that means there will be some unspecified cast changes. “Some are going to be graduating and moving,” Reilly acknowledged. “Creatively, it would be ridiculous if all of them moved to New York. Some will move on, and they’ll arc back in for special episodes, they’ll always be a part of it. And I think the way it will dovetail next season, we’ll see some familiar faces coming around in some capacity. But for this season, there will be a graduation, and several of the cast members will move on, and others will go to New York…[Once they graduate], we’re not going to be in Ohio for the rest of the season.

But one person Reilly was OK with confirming would be sticking around?

Jane Lynch (Sue). “As long as there’s a show, there’s Jane,” Reilly said.
So long NOOBS!!  

bananaz

Could not be better news.

Well, they could annouce that Blaine is being launched in a rocket ship to explore the surface of the sun but I suppose we can't have everything.

RIP Jake, Ryder, Unique, Marley and the rest of the McKinley blah. You will not be missed.

Too bad both  Blaine and  Sam were not mention as not coming back and  Adam Crawford  was coming back. I wish that was the case. Especially both Blaine and Sam being gone.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/13/2014, 7:35 pm

Although I'm happy we'll get no more noobs I can't really celebrate, as it also means we'll get Blam ruining New York.   Evil or Very Mad 

I can't really enjoy possible more screentime for Kurt (when the show moves to New York) when he shares most of his scenes with Blaine and sits on a stool watching his fiance sing all the time again. I've come to the point that I don't think I can even watch the smug faces of Blam in the background of a Kurtcheltana scene anymore.  vomit2 
Not that we'll be getting any more Kurtcheltana scenes once Blam show up in NY. It will be all Kurt cheering on Blaine, and Sam and Rachel as a couple, with Santana as everyone's sidekick.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 7:57 pm

Whatever, I'm still happy that the show will be only NY. I did not like the Noobs, i liked them less than Blam for the most part.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/13/2014, 8:00 pm

Buenos wrote:Whatever, I'm still happy that the show will be only NY.  I did not like the Noobs, i liked them less than Blam for the most part.

I for one like Blam a lot less than the noobs
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/13/2014, 8:14 pm

^Same here.
At least the noobs hardly ever make me angry, just sleepy: they are boring, but not that offensive.

Blam however suck the life out of everything and everyone they interact with, and they make me want to either rage or puke.  vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/13/2014, 8:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Same here.
At least the noobs hardly ever make me angry, just sleepy: they are boring, but not that offensive.

Blam however suck the life out of everything and everyone they interact with, and they make me want to either rage or puke.  vomit2

True, I agree
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 8:25 pm

Don't worry, since no one here will watch the show I'll give you all updates... Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/13/2014, 8:28 pm

thank you. one line or two of updates is all i need. i'd rather not watching than getting sick from all the emotional trauma i have to go through.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 8:35 pm

I agree if watching the show makes people physically ill they should not watch at all. In my case, watching Chris on screen perks up my spirits and health. Smile

BTW, watching the teeth gnashing in some forums is quite interesting and entertaining.phr34r  Let's see if the hypocritical "you must be positive" stance of psuedo moderators applies to NY characters and NY setting that these moderators hate and despise.

They would shut down any critcisms of the Noobs because it was too negative let's see if they do that for NY..LOL

Oh Shaudenfraude! 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/13/2014, 8:41 pm

Just to be neat and thorough (hey, my starsign is Virgin), and in case some of you would like to read the comments, here is the original article which quoted Kevin Reailly: link.

And here is E!online reporting on it too: eonline. And EW as well.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/13/2014, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 8:50 pm

the E! article mentions something about
We're not going to be in Ohio for more than a few...

though it;s hard to tell if it means for the rest of this year, or maybe next year.

In hindsight, the song spoilers we have for Episodes 9, 10 and 12 have the Noobs singing lead in ZERO songs might have been a clue that something was up.  Episode 11 being Nationals they have to sing a couple of songs (forced to) but even song wise they were already being shut down.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/13/2014, 9:00 pm

I'm glad the storyline is finally moving to NY. But as nothing can be so perfect, I don't like so much Blam is joning our beloved trio. As someone mentioned before, when it comes to the newbies they're not offensive, just boring, and personally I didn't care so much about them, but blam makes me cringe sometimes, and I don't want them to steal the spotlight. Specially blaine.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 1/13/2014, 9:32 pm

Buenos wrote:Whatever, I'm still happy that the show will be only NY.  I did not like the Noobs, i liked them less than Blam for the most part.

I liked Becca as Kitty, at least while I was still watching . . . and in general I hate to see people lose their jobs. But that's entertainment . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 9:52 pm

I agree that Becky was the best of the bunch.  Paradoxically she was the worst singer, whereas the "best" singers, Unique and Jake were horrible actors and Marley was just so meh.

I never got the raves some had about Blake's acting, he was OK but his characters was such a wet blanket.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/14/2014, 1:10 am

Why are you saying goodbyes to the Lima side entirely? (No offense, just wondering) I understood it's just for few feeble episodes at the very end of this season, ie. after ep 12 or perhaps even ep 14 as Chord predicted way back. I just don't see anything solid in what Reilly yet again mumbles in here. There's no solid promise in here about kicking any of the newbies out during S5 or 6.

This, some graduates move on was used already atleast two seasons back and those "great ideas" haven't gotten us anything? I know they said NY centric eps after half season, but it looks more like 2/3 to me.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/14/2014, 1:21 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Why are you saying goodbyes to the Lima side entirely? (No offense, just wondering) I understood it's just for few feeble episodes at the very end of this season, ie. after ep 12 or perhaps even ep 14 as Chord predicted way back. I just don't see anything solid in what Reilly yet again mumbles in here. There's no solid promise in here about kicking any of the newbies out during S5 or 6.

This, some graduates move on was used already atleast two seasons back and those "great ideas" haven't gotten us anything? I know they said NY centric eps after half season, but it looks more like 2/3 to me.

Reilly has stated that there is only the NY setting after graduation and the show will not be going back to Ohio post graduation the rest of the season. He also said that not all the graduates go on to New York.

Not sure of your question because it was a pretty clear cut statement he made (picked up by now by all the major media sites) that Lima is history for the rest of the season. Since they are filming 12 and 13 as we speak that means by Episode 14 Mckinley could be gone. I don't find him "mumbling" at all , it was specific as to the direction of the show.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/14/2014, 3:18 am

brisallie wrote:I'm glad the storyline is finally moving to NY. But as nothing can be so perfect, I don't like so much Blam is joning our beloved trio. As someone mentioned before, when it comes to the newbies they're not offensive, just boring, and personally I didn't care so much about them, but blam makes me cringe sometimes, and I don't want them to steal the spotlight. Specially blaine.

Blaine and Sam can never steal the spotlight from Kurt, Rachel and Santana. Even in 5.06 when Blam was in NY and the main storyline was about Sam Kurcheltana still managed to pull focus. Nobody cared about his modelling job.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/14/2014, 3:28 am

Buenos wrote:
But for this season, there will be a graduation, and several of the cast members will move on, and others will go to New York…[Once they graduate], we’re not going to be in Ohio for the rest of the season.

He is talking like they have 20 characters who are graduating not just 4. Artie was already accepted to college in Brooklyn, B and S are probably going to NY, so this leaves Jenna as the only cast member who can move on.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/14/2014, 3:40 am

I am sad that there will be jobs lost.  :( 

But I hope this is true that Ohio is gone.

I wonder what they will have Sue doing?

And what about Will?

Are they finally letting Matt out of his contract?

I am in the wait and see corner.

I lot of these articles from Fox have turned out as a bunch of lies in the past.

Seeing is believing and I would rather see it than believe it right now.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/14/2014, 3:54 am

Worst case scenario is that Artie/Kevin is being dumped after graduation along with Jenna/Tina. That would make 'several' moving on and 'several' going to NY.( 2 and 2)

I realize they had seemed to set up Artie for film school in NY but you can't trust these writers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/14/2014, 4:40 am

Buenos wrote:Worst case scenario is that Artie/Kevin is being dumped after graduation along with Jenna/Tina. That would make 'several' moving on and 'several' going to NY.( 2 and 2)

I realize they had seemed to set up Artie for film school in NY but you can't trust these writers.

I don't want to see Kevin go, as he has one of the best voices on the show.  :(

Jenna I have mixed feelings, as I used to love Tina and would hate to see her lose her job.

Kitty was one of the better ones from the noobs.

Becky is probably gone, which is also sad, just because of Lauren.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/14/2014, 9:37 am

Buenos wrote:Worst case scenario is that Artie/Kevin is being dumped after graduation along with Jenna/Tina. That would make 'several' moving on and 'several' going to NY.( 2 and 2)

Maybe, just maybe the IIC have seen the light when it comes to Sam and won't have him move to New York after all.
There's a lot of negativity out there about Blam moving to New York, but even more negativity about specifically Sam moving to New York (as most Klainers don't want him there either to come between their precious ship). And Blam did lose rather spectacular at the PCA's.

I know it's a fool's hope, and Chord already said Sam's going to New York, but last minute switches are not uncommon on Glee and stranger things have happened.
(Just let a girl dream, okay?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/14/2014, 9:38 am

This morning I was reminded of another reason I don't want Blaine in New York. Not only will Kurt probably play second fiddle to and be a prop for Blaine again, sitting on a stool admiring his fiance while he sings with Rachel and Santana, but with Blaine also at NYADA the 2 boys will be in direct competition again.
And we all know who will come out as being the better gay.  brikwol   orageux2  nowee
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next