Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  tanita_mors 12/24/2013, 3:24 pm

PS. Sherlock fans, head to the tv show section of the forum. I left a little christmas surprise there. Wink
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel 12/24/2013, 4:12 pm

Puck singing 'Keep Holding On' is an odd choice, but as Mark will probably only be back for this episode and I like his voice, there's no complaint from me.

I'm also a bit worried about Lea oversinging 'Defying Gravity'. But she was in the original version on the show too so.....
And I'm really glad we get Kurt and Mercedes singing together again (and fingers crossed they'll let him sing a good part of the song!).

But of course it would have been great if DG had been a Kurt solo, no doubt about that.

tanita_mors wrote:has kurt had a solo at all this year ? i can't remember.
Nope.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/24/2013, 4:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:has kurt had a solo at all this year ? i can't remember.
Nope.  dryy

thought so.

it's the longest time since he hasn't had one. not counting season 1 of course.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/24/2013, 6:47 pm

It is kind of annoying that Mark and Amber, as guest stars on the show, have more solos this season than Chris.

That being said, we have gotten some great stuff from Chris this year, and for the amount Rachel sang on it, "Get Back" may as well have been a solo for Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/24/2013, 7:15 pm

^Same with 'Get Into the Groove', where Starchild only sang a bit.
Plus as Adam doesn't have an annoying and/or distracting voice (aka no mic hogging and attention whoring audible on the track), I have no trouble counting that song under "practically a Kurt solo".  hapitgh 

But tbh: I think if Chris had gotten a solo in 'the Quarterback', just like Amber and Mark did (who indeed have had more solos than Chris this season: it apparently pays off singing wise to be a guest star on this show) things wouldn't feel so askew right now.
Same when you compare Kurt with the song focus Santana and Rachel got so far, in 'the Quarterback' and otherwise in season 5 (including spoilers).

(That, but of course there's still the biggest annoyance: the many NooBlam songs we get all the time, which causes the original characters to have to fight and scramble  for the leftovers. But I was strictly speaking about the original cast right now.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/24/2013, 7:36 pm

Train of thought: Mark agreed to appear in case he receives a solo. Maybe he wants to start yet another singing career, and as a guest star, he most certainly has leverage especially when FOX really want him back.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 12/24/2013, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/24/2013, 8:55 pm

^If so: good for him.

Let them need him and beg for a change.  Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/24/2013, 10:41 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Train of thought: Mark agreed to appear in case he receives a solo. Maybe he wants to start yet another singing career, and as a guest star, he most certainly has leverage especially when FOX really want him back.

don't think mark has that power to bargain.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/27/2013, 5:56 pm

News and spoilers

Every 2 weeks a song from Lea Michele’s album will be released. The next song is louder!

The 100th episode will be 2 hours long.

There will be 2 Klaine alone scenes in the 100th episode

“Battlefield” comes out soon today!

[x]

The source doesn't look very reliable, but there are 10 songs so the episode probably will be longer than usual.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/27/2013, 6:18 pm

^I don't know if the info about the Lea songs is true, but I thougt that that 2 Klaine scenes spoiler already was firmly debunked?

So large amounts of salt are adviced for these spoilers.
(although I wouldn't mind a 2 hours episode)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/30/2013, 11:00 pm

I did think the nationals episode would be just be McKinley, but there is talk that this episode will have Kurt and Santana.

I know we got Kurt and Rachel for one episode, maybe they are doing the same again but this time it is Kurt and Santana.  saispa

And by they way it is looking 9 and 10 will be New York heavy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2014, 2:53 pm

Gwyneth Paltrow Joins 'Glee's' Two-Part 100th Episode as Sue Ends New Directions (Exclusive)
hollywoodreporter.com

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Gwyneth Paltrow is in talks to reprise her Emmy-winning guest role as substitute teacher extraordinaire Holly Holliday in the 100th episode, which has been expanded to a two-part event airing March 18 and 25.

The 100th episode will center on Jane Lynch's principal Sue Sylvester, who after years of disdain for the New Directions and Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester, finally succeeds in ending the glee club in Lima. Many original cast members — Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Mark Salling (Puck), Dancing With theStars winner Amber Riley (Mercedes), Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Kristin Chenoweth (April), the latter of whom won an Emmy for her guest turn — will return to say their final goodbyes to Will and each other in an episode that is said to be very moving. (Morrison is not exiting the series.)

The Fox musical will then do several consecutive episodes set in New York City, centering on Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Mercedes (Amber Riley) and potentially other co-stars.

Sources tell THR that executive producers including Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan are still crafting the rest of season five and it’s unclear what will happen to New Directions’ current roster.

The 100th episode will still feature at least 10 new remixes of Glee's greatest hits as voted on by the fans who participated in the Fox contest.

The news comes as producers continue to reshape the series following the death of leading man Cory Monteith, who Finn Hudson was poised to wind up romantically paired with Rachel.

Fox has already renewed Glee for a sixth season, which will likely be its last.

Glee returns to its new time slot on Tuesdays starting Feb. 25.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2014, 2:56 pm

FINALLY, THE END OF MCKINLEY IS NEAR  bounce 

I understand that Blaine going to New York is inevitable, but do they really have to drag Sam there too. I hate that guy, he became such an insufferable douche in the last two seasons.

I also don't understand why Mercedes is in NYC. Are they bringing Amber back as a series regular because she won DWTS? And what about SANTANA and Artie?

It may be childish of me but I'm really annoyed that Blaine's name is mentioned before Kurt's after Rachel.

Last edited by sheny on 1/10/2014, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/10/2014, 3:21 pm

I don't think  I will  watching  when Blaine and Sam  get's to  NY.I also don't like it that Blaine's name  was mentioned  before Kurt's.  The  main  reasons I don't want either Blaine or Sam to be in NY is Blaine would most  likely  get even  more screen time than he does now, and he already  has way to much screen time. He would most likely sing  even more, and he already sings way to much. And finally they will  most likely  be Blam again, which I don't like at all. Hopefully they will show more of Kurt's of view in the Klaine relationship. Instead of Kurt just bring a prop in the relationship.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 1/10/2014, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/10/2014, 3:23 pm

sheny wrote:FINALLY, THE END OF MCKINLEY IS NEAR  bounce 

Cannot happen soon enough. My guess is ND loses Nationals (keeping fingers crossed) and gets disbanded because obviously the club's best days are behind it (along with it's best performers). I'm sure that the show will find some idiot reason to keep reband the choir, but this is likely part of the reboot that we keep getting told is coming.

I understand that Blaine going to New York is inevitable, but do they really have to drag Sam there too. I hate that guy, he became such an insufferable douche in the last two seasons.

This breaks my heart because I used to love Sam, who always came across like the nicer, warmer, slightly less dense version of a jock and one that looked like he could be a real friend to Kurt. That was until they decided that he had Blaine had to be besties for reasons and that everything that was built up with Kurt had to get thrown under the bus (since Kurt isn't a guy and thus can't really be friends with a straight guy).

Yeah... still bitter about that.

I also don't understand why Mercedes is in NYC. Are they bringing Amber back as a series regular because she won DWTS? And what about SANTANA and Artie?

I don't think she's coming back as a regular. Maybe will do a guest spot and maybe be prominent in one or two episodes. But yeah... it's because of DWTS. If she hadn't gotten the exposure that she did from that show, she would have been long gone.

It may be childish of me but I'm really irritated that Blaine's name is mentioned before Kurt's after Rachel.

Get in line. I've given up complaining about it because it's so pointless.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2014, 3:37 pm

Could be worse, think of the Naya Rivera fans, she wasn't even mentioned.

Otherwise I don't sweat it, after all, The people have spoken. coool 

Last edited by Buenos on 1/10/2014, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/10/2014, 3:43 pm

Buenos wrote:Could be worse, think of the Naya Rivera fans, she wasn't even mentioned.

True, I wish though Blaine was not mention at all. If he had to be I wished had been mention either last or next to last.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/10/2014, 3:59 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Could be worse, think of the Naya Rivera fans, she wasn't even mentioned.

True, I  wish though  Blaine   was not mention at all. If he had to be I wished had been mention either last or next to last.

It's really unfortunate that right after the PCAs (which is a pretty clear snapshot of what the fans are focusing on) the PTB still can't give the NY trio their due (unless it's Rachel). They still get listed after Blaine and/or Sam, or they get ignored altogether. Mark my words, Blam is going to destroy whatever good is left in this pathetic show.

This is the sort of thing that makes me wish that I could quit Glee, but I can't. I can't abandon Kurt/Chris.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2014, 4:01 pm

What is so stupid is that it's way too late . The fans have left the building.

Seems the rumors from the summer that the show was transitioning to NY were right all along, and Chord wasn't mistaken months ago when he said he thought Episode 14 was graduation ( 100th being 12 and 13). I thought it was revealing at the time of PROM that the Band guy said it was the last prom but that, no, he was not leaving the show. My guess is Matt will have a reduced roll the rest of the season until they figure out season 6.

So FOX finally did pay attention to the imploded ratings and probably said "fuck it, if we have to carry the show for one last season we can't risk the Noobs on their own."
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/10/2014, 4:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

True, I  wish though  Blaine   was not mention at all. If he had to be I wished had been mention either last or next to last.

It's really unfortunate that right after the PCAs (which is a pretty clear snapshot of what the fans are focusing on) the PTB still can't give the NY trio their due (unless it's Rachel). They still get listed after Blaine and/or Sam, or they get ignored altogether. Mark my words, Blam is going to destroy whatever good is left in this pathetic show.

This is the sort of thing that makes me wish that I could quit Glee, but I can't. I can't abandon Kurt/Chris.

Good points. I may DVR the episodes and wait until I read posts about the episode before I decided to watch or to delete the episodes without watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2014, 4:16 pm

NGL, my fear is that they break up Blam and shovel Blaine and Sam with the NY characters just to prop them, as they did in "Moving Out".  I'd prefer BLam continue their separate adventures in the city and keep the awesome NY trio with their acting chemistry intact ( though they can add Artie to them)

Alas I don't think that's gonna happen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2014, 4:48 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/497805/glee-scoop-chace-crawford-signs-on-for-100th-episide-find-out-who-he-s-playing
Chace Crawford is coming to Glee.

I can exclusively reveal that the former Gossip Girl star will appear on the 100th episode.
"I think he's going to be Dianna Agron's new love interest," Matthew Morrison told me last night at Audi's pre-Golden Globes party at Cecconi's in West Hollywood.
He added, "His name is Biff. He's kind of a Yalie degenerate." (No word if Crawford will sing during his appearance.)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2014, 5:44 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/10/2014, 6:47 pm

Ranwing wrote:It's really unfortunate that right after the PCAs (which is a pretty clear snapshot of what the fans are focusing on) the PTB still can't give the NY trio their due (unless it's Rachel). They still get listed after Blaine and/or Sam, or they get ignored altogether. Mark my words, Blam is going to destroy whatever good is left in this pathetic show.

This.

I'm getting so tired of all this. I've been wanting to have this stupid extended school year end for ages, but now I wish the NooBlams were stuck in Groundhog Day in Lima for eternity, because graduation day Lima means Blaine and Sam moving to New York. And I'm not sure I can stomach watching the good of New York being sidelined and ruined by Blam.
Blam in New York, blegh.  vomit2

But I'm like you, Wendy: I can't stop watching Glee, because I want to see Chris the few minutes RIB allow him.
I just hope that Kurt won't regress even more into a non-POV prop after Blaine is near him daily again, and that they will keep the loft dynamic intact.  :( 

And unless the media mixed Santana with Mercedes I'd say that they indeed are only finding Mercedes interesting again because Amber won DWTS and they're trying to cash in on that.
Funny how they're so reluctant to do the same with Chris's, Lea's (including last year's) and now also Pezberry's PCA awards win. It's not like that's a good indication of who's popular or not, right?  dryy 
I guess bringing back Mercedes does not threaten the supposed 'leads' of the show that RIB/Fox are so eager to shove down our throats.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/10/2014, 7:02 pm

i didn't want to comment earlier because all i wanted to do was puking on RIB's face. we should have said clear that when we meant "NY" we meant the fab 3 (now R, K and S). there was no room for BS. shoveling BS down our throat means i have to quit the show completely. well, lucky i am almost there already.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next