Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 9:01 pm

Per the Blaine puppet scene:

But before the lovebirds are separated, Blaine has a conversation with Puppet Kurt that he wishes he could have with Real Kurt (hint: it pertains to a divisive incident that takes place earlier in the episode).
So I"m guessing it has to do when Blaine wants Kurt to back him up when ND resists his "controlling" efforts for Nationals and he doesn't get the response he expected.  I'm not convinced yet that it has to do with the cheating, but if it is, I will rage.  coool

Blaine has the Kurt puppet say " Please forgive me. In this argument, I don't have a leg to stand on." coool 

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 9:06 pm

^Still, even if it's over some minor dispute in the episode, Blaine having the Kurt puppet beg for forgiveness is creepy as hell. Brrrrr. Mad 

WOW, Chris is amazing in 'Into The Groove', and so are the others. wub 

What an energetic performance. And I was right: the vocals are edited much better in the episode. As soon as the song is on youtube I'll make an mp3 (although that could be tomorrow, as it's past my bedtime already).

But of course it's a freaking Kurt fantasy. God forbid he'd be succesful in canon. dryy 
This combined with the "Blaine forgives Kurt" scene is making me want to throw things and burn down the Glee writers room. 

badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 9:16 pm

I Looove "into the Groove"...wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/27/2013, 9:21 pm

AnneNeville wrote:What does Blaine forgive puppet Kurt for? I don't have the stomach to watch.
Me either. I don't plan on watching this episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/27/2013, 9:23 pm

THAT was the single greatest moment of this abysmal season !!!! wub wub wub 

And of course, only in a fantasy does Kurt get to be the star/front-liner of anything. It be sad if it wasn't so effing pathetic given the history of the show.

And yes, the vocals are much better here.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 9:24 pm

Glee PR is showing their insecurity again: they are spoiling a lot of next episode:

- Full Performance of 'You're My Best Friend': link.
- Full Performance of 'Nasty/Rhythm Nation': link.
- Full Performance of 'The Fox': link.
   (And wow, 'The Fox' had about 15 seconds of NY in it, how typical)

Why even watch the episode anymore? blinkk 

The title for episode 5x10 = 'Trio'. unsure 

Song spoiler for episode 5x10: "Gloria"

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/27/2013, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/27/2013, 9:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Into the Groove is on the Fox website:

http://www.fox.com/glee/videos/74865731508

Into the Grove is a freaking fantasy. At least Kurt gets to sing lead in his fantasy this time.  Chris is amazing.

I am upset Into The Grove is a fanasty. I wish The Enagement was Blaine's fanasty.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 9:27 pm

The show truly astounds me.

The vote to recreate iconic Season 1 and 2 songs for Blam/Noobs to sing , (and at the minimum they have to sing at least 9 songs they Noobs were not involved in , OK all 10 songs since they are not going to re sing "ROAR" so quickly) and basically piss at the fans who loved what Glee had.

They will probably sing "Don't stop believing" and some of the best, iconic songs just to try to ruin yet more for the old fans.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2013, 9:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Here's a link that works for those outside of the USA: Into The Groove. neutre
Thank you. Marie. bisou

That performance was brilliant.

I am not disappointed that it is a fantasy, because then this arc is rushed, I want them to have failures that hopefully builds up to success.

This needs to be a long arc.

If they leave out New York for the graduation episode, watch the ratings tumble further than ever. :angry:

Fox just might be slapped with the reality that they seem to refuse to see.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/27/2013, 9:31 pm

isn't it thanksgiving tomorrow/technically today given my timezone. they know their numbers are going to be maybe even series low (i'd be amazed if they pull anything over 1.2 - 1.3 in 18/49), so they are trying to interest people into watching the episode.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 9:32 pm

Showing four full song performances Reeks of desperation at this point.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/27/2013, 9:35 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Into the Grove is a freaking fantasy. At least Kurt gets to sing lead in his fantasy this time.  Chris is amazing.
I am upset  Into The Grove is a  fanasty. I wish The Enagement was Blaine's  fanasty.
I am too. Can't Kurt get a real win? Just once?

The Blaine scene is so seriously creepy. If Kurt knew half of what Blaine was doing behind his back, he'd be filing for that restraining order. Because that just really freaked me out a little bit. Talk about controlling. This is what he really wants from Kurt, apparently. For Kurt to agree with his every word. Ick.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2013, 9:40 pm

Buenos wrote:Showing four full song  performances Reeks of desperation at this point.
If they were that desperate they wouldn't be thinking of excluding the New York side for their stupid graduation episode. :angry:

Fox have been doing too much of this koolaid.

They are going to ruin all those songs that get picked.

I am so glad none of them are Kurt solo's.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 9:43 pm

Buenos wrote:Showing four full song  performances Reeks of desperation at this point.
If my calculations are right, between the four songs, and the Blaine/Sue scene, they have reached about 12 minutes of footage from the show. So they have released more than 25% of the 43 minute episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2013, 9:45 pm

Yes, a part of me is disappointed that "Into The Groove" is Kurt's fantasy but it was already spoiled it would be.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/27/2013, 9:46 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I am upset  Into The Grove is a  fanasty. I wish The Enagement was Blaine's  fanasty.
I am too. Can't Kurt get a real win? Just once?

The Blaine scene is so seriously creepy. If Kurt knew half of what Blaine was doing behind his back, he'd be filing for that restraining order. Because that just really freaked me out a little bit. Talk about controlling. This is what he really wants from Kurt, apparently. For Kurt to agree with his every word. Ick.
Great post. I agree. Why can Kurt win for real just once. I also agree with thw 2nd part of your post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2013, 9:54 pm

Chris is tweeting, and by some of his tweets in responses to others, he could be in the graduation episode.

And if he was asked of "Defying Gravity" was picked, would he sing it again, and he said yes. Smile 

I will post the tweets in the tweets thread.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 10:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:If my calculations are right, between the four songs, and the Blaine/Sue scene, they have reached about 12 minutes of footage from the show. So they have released more than 25% of the 43 minute episode.
Wow. blinkk

Well Glee: if you wouldn't air such crap week after week, and promise even more crap to come, then maybe your PR department wouldn't have to work overtime to beg people to watch your crappy show.

ColferInspired wrote:If they were that desperate they wouldn't be thinking of excluding the New York side for their stupid graduation episode. :angry:

Fox have been doing too much of this koolaid.

They are going to ruin all those songs that get picked.

I am so glad none of them are Kurt solo's.
And yet they are again using the old cast and the NY cast for promotion bait:

And when you look at the 'The Fox' performance it has only a few seconds of the NY cast in it, when the promo pics and videos that were released suggested a lot more.

But y'all know that already. No

----------------------------------------------------------

The more I think about Blaine actually making a Kurt puppet and talking to it like he did in that released scene IN CANON(!!!!!) is freaking me out big time.
If Kurt knew this..... schockeed

Either they have no idea how their impromptu last minute props-and-gadgets writing influences the characterisation of the characters and their storylines, or the writers are at this moment just giving no fucks anymore and are deliberately ruining the remnants of their once brilliant show for fun and to bitch back at the fandom (and probably Fox too).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 10:39 pm

If anyone is wondering why I ship Kuppet, just take a look at the 2:30 mark of The Fox video.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 11/28/2013, 12:06 am

Dear RIB,

If your goal is to convince me that Kurt will one day need a restraining order against Blaine, then mission accomplished. If your intent is to make me believe that "Klaine" is a loving, healthy relationship, then my guess is people may have taken out one or more restraining orders against you at some point.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/28/2013, 12:28 am

opals wrote:Dear RIB,

If your goal is to convince me that Kurt will one day need a restraining order against Blaine, then mission accomplished. If your intent is to make me believe that "Klaine" is a loving, healthy relationship, then my guess is people may have taken out one or more restraining orders against you at some point.
And stans are saying it is cute. blinkk

I feel these writers have been laughing and poking fun at the Blarren stans and Klainers right from the beginning, and the media adds to the idiotocrasy by their comments in the past.

How far are they going to push this?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/28/2013, 12:41 am

I can't post it now because I am on my iPad, but there is a great gif set of Kurt interacting with the puppet that clearly illustrates that Chris has better chemistry with a puppet than Darren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/28/2013, 12:55 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I can't post it now because I am on my iPad, but there is a great gif set of Kurt interacting with the puppet that clearly illustrates that Chris has better chemistry with a puppet than Darren.
I want to see this gifset!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/28/2013, 1:13 am

Just got my computer out of the shop and now can post my thoughts on these spoilers.

1.  If anyone else either than Kurt and Rachel sing Defying Gravity Glee has officially left the reservation and have absolutely not one iota of respect for actual iconic moments it created.  

2.  Maybe we are all in the fantasy, because Kurt only getting fantastic success in his dreams is unreal.  Just like not one gay guy in NY has noticed him.  Yes, because that is what the real world would be like.

3.  Redoing any of the other songs makes no sense.  These new kids, lovely as some may be, don't have the energy and verve that the original group had, so any re-make isn't going to be better, it is going to be compared in a negative light.  Why go there?  I don't get this idea at all.  

4.  Blaine is a child.  No matter where in the Blaine love-hate spectrum you might be, you have to admit he is very childish.  He needs approval, the spotlight, to be the leader in all instances.  These are the crutches of extreme youth.  As you get older you learn to trust, to allow someone else to take the lead, and realize that being a follower from time to time does not diminish you, it simply lets you have a different point of view.  It allows you to learn from someone, instead of assuming you have all the answers.  No one has all the answers, what fun would that be?  He is no where near where Kurt is in his life, and for Klaine to be considered a gift to Kurt, who will become a glorified babysitter and emotional prop in exchange for sex does not sound like a gift to me.  Until Blaine is allowed to acknowledge he makes mistakes, and learn from them I will never believe in Klaine.  They can get them married, but the whole thing in my head-canon ends the day after the show ends.  The writers are NOT showing us why Kurt would marry a child.  And why strong, talented Kurt thinks he needs to marry the first guy who asks him because he makes him feel safe, well, sorry writers, that ain't enough.  You should feel elevated, exhilaration, joy, maybe, but safety alone doesn't shout soul-mate type love.  Kurt is too strong for that, and you diminish the legendary Burt-Kurt relationship to make the audience believe that he would want Kurt to settle for just being safe.  Cherished and supported, sure, safe, just get a big dog.

5.  I like the idea of Kurt and Elliot in any form.  Lovers, bring it on.  Besties, it is about time Kurt got a friend who was male, and didn't look down on the things he likes as if they are inferior.  Sounding board, go for it.  All I don't want, and it is hard to believe because Adam is such an amazing performer, is for him to succeed over Kurt.  If they must do it, please be off screen, pretty please.  Glee seems only willing to give Kurt an actual spotlight one in a blue moon, and it doesn't seem fair when other characters get to live in it.

6.  Why Glee thinks more music makes the show better, when we've been thrown far too many songs instead of story I will never know.  They aren't even making that much money on the songs anymore.  I certainly have no experience in writing, but I do know when people watch a show they expect a story to be occurring.  For consequences to be remembered and built upon.  To watch the characters they care about learn and grow.  There is no growth anymore, they have their car tires stuck in the mud, and just keep gunning the motor instead of figuring a way to get out of the rut.  RIB are standing behind the car with mud on their faces befuddled on why they just can't make the fandom happy.  They need to show us the characters we care about, and even the secondary characters should get their moments, not focus everything on basically 5 people with crumbs for everyone else.  Put some songs in between the scenes that actually talk about how the characters feel.  Try that, Glee.  Although, it is likely too late.  I don't look forward to watching the show anymore.  I just look forward to the couple minutes of Kurt, and iron clothes during the rest, if I am not already fast forwarding.  

That is all that comes to mind.  After thinking of what we could have had if the show hadn't become Blee and his back-up, I think I'm going to have a glass of wine.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/28/2013, 2:49 am

I haven't seen the performance because I'm in my phone,but after reading your comments, I, upset Into the Groove turns out to be a fantasy !. By one side, I' glad Kurt sings in his own fantasy this time,and with someone as awesome as Adam,but why is so hard for him to get something? When will he win?

And as regards the promotion of the 100th episode...even though the old cast is been put aside,they are still use shamelessly to promote Glee. Do they really believe this will get more viewers?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next