Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Jellyrolls 10/7/2013, 9:42 am

I had a random thought today. What if Starchild ends up being Kurt's nemesis because he hits on Blaine after Kurt introduces them when Blaine is in NY in episode 6? Since Blaine is God's gift to gay men (and straight teenage girls), I wouldn't put it past RIB to make Kurt's friend Starchild start hitting on Blainey boy. And since RIB loves recycling, it makes sense because they would be recycling the Sebastian storyline.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/7/2013, 9:44 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I bet he also wants to sing with Darren and Lea (especially the later one), and I bet those two are also pushing for it (and most likely get duets). But he stated quite a few times that Kurt was him and represents his personal journey. I am pretty certain he wants Elliott connected to Kurt, as by giving Kurt SL and eventual success, he is indirectly telling people that it is okay to be different and still be happy with life. That it does get better. By silencing Kurt by not having him sing, they do the exact opposite. I bet Adam cares deeply about effeminate-phobia and in best case calls RIB out on there bullshit.  

Also I know this is Glee, and I know they are capable for it, but RIB will realize how stupid it would be to dismiss Kurt's singing voice when he forms he band, don't they? (yes, I know, they totally will and can do. I hope some media outlets will call them out).

Why the heck do I still care? I really put too much faith in this show and I have so very little already left :angry: 
Chris and Adam are the ones that used to get attacked in the comments in the Out bachelor poll each year that I voted.

They saw Chris as Kurt and Adam as similar and said some nasty things about them both. So, there have been effeminate-phobic slurs against him by other gays.

And as Adam recognises himself as Kurt he must have had heard similar slurs. So, wouldn't he want Kurt to get everything he deserves, even if it is just a duet?

We don't really know if Elliott is still a nemesis or Adam suggested otherwise and they changed this as well. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/7/2013, 9:46 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I had a random thought today.  What if Starchild ends up being Kurt's nemesis because he hits on Blaine after Kurt introduces them when Blaine is in NY in episode 6?  Since Blaine is God's gift to gay men (and straight teenage girls), I wouldn't put it past RIB to make Kurt's friend Starchild start hitting on Blainey boy.  And since RIB loves recycling, it makes sense because they would be recycling the Sebastian storyline.  
Most of the recycling has been done on the McKinley side.

And we don't know if Elliott is in episode 6. He might not be. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/7/2013, 9:52 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris and Adam are the ones that used to get attacked in the comments in the Out bachelor poll each year that I voted.

They saw Chris as Kurt and Adam as similar and said some nasty things about them both. So, there have been effeminate-phobic slurs against him by other gays.

And as Adam recognises himself as Kurt he must have had heard similar slurs. So, wouldn't he want Kurt to get everything he deserves, even if it is just a duet?

We don't really know if Elliott is still a nemesis or Adam suggested otherwise and they changed this as well. saispa
Elliott and Kurt can be nemesis and still have duets. At the end, both should be treated as characters who are not only defined by their sexuality. They can dislike each other for other reason then just being effeminate boys. Maybe Elliott isn't even gay? Because I can already predict the UST and another hardcore shipping community.

But as I said, Kurt and Adam have a very similar history, I bet he is fighting for Kurt in case he realizes that the character gets dismissed once again to highlight other actors. Anyone with a bit of intelligence can see that Blaine is glorified while Kurt gets dismissed. I just don't believe Adam will like that. It must hit far too close to home to witness it and not interfere, especially when you have the opportunity.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/7/2013, 10:05 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Also I know this is Glee, and I know they are capable for it, but RIB will realize how stupid it would be to dismiss Kurt's singing voice when he forms he band, don't they? (yes, I know, they totally will and can do. I hope some media outlets will call them out).

Why the heck do I still care? I really put too much faith in this show and I have so very little already left :angry: 
As stupid as Kurt not singing at his father's wedding which he organized all by himself.
Or as stupid as Kurt not singing at the lonely hearts evening at Breadstix on Valentine's day, even though he was the one who organized that also.
Or as stupid as Kurt not singing at Regionals to spite Sebastian after 'Michael', when Kurt (also stupidly, I admit) was the one who turned the spiked slushy incident into a ND<>Warblers rivalry.
Or as stupid as not seeing Kurt auditioning for 'Funny Girl' when he was the one who got him and Rachel the last slots.

Need I go on? dryy
(And yes, I know you already pointed out that RIB totally would be that stupid.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/7/2013, 10:09 am

^ I am just trying to grasp some straws that they wouldn't make the same mistake AGAIN. But yeah, I agree, I suspect him to get a few lines every now and then. They are that stupid.

But the media is noticing the lack of Kurt. I sincerely believe RIB soon have no choice to include him. However, Blaine will be in NYC soon, so they probably have a purpose for him again :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/7/2013, 10:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:Here we go. neutre 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 17 Tumblr_mua0eaFib01rke5cmo1_500

He looks like an assassin.
Yes. Probably that why I liked so much this pic/gif. Thanks btw.

@Marie, those pants are tight indeed, is kinda distracting. And why is he still wearing that vest? Still I'm debating if I like it or not.

It seems you have discussing a lot about Elliot/Starchild lately. I simply crossing my fingers and praying he doesn't have a duet with Blaine before he has one with Kurt, that would be so nonsense. And even though is tiresome to say this over and over, why Blaine has to be included in every storyline that Kurt has? And worse, why does he has to take over those storylines?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/7/2013, 10:39 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Here we go. neutre 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 17 Tumblr_mua0eaFib01rke5cmo1_500

He looks like an assassin.
Yes. Probably that why I liked so much this pic/gif. Thanks btw.

@Marie, those pants are tight indeed, is kinda distracting. And why is he still wearing that vest? Still I'm debating if I like it or not.

It seems you have discussing a lot about Elliot/Starchild lately. I simply crossing my fingers and praying he doesn't have a duet with Blaine before he has one with Kurt, that would be so nonsense. And even though is tiresome to say this over and over, why Blaine has to be included in every storyline that Kurt has? And worse, why does he has to take over those storylines?
The voices of Kurtsies are starting to get loud, and now the media are weighing in.

Blaine in episode 6 is in New York to work out his future.

If Adam isn't in the episode then it will have nothing to do with Kurt's band.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/7/2013, 10:41 am

I noticed that too. Kurt fans really started to get snippy, load and get heart for once. Good for us, Kurt and Kurtsies dealt with too much nonsense for quite a while.

@brisalle: I am the only one discussing Elliott, trying to convince myself how Adam will increase screentime for Kurt. Apparently I am in a hopeful mood today Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/7/2013, 11:09 am

Lottie2303 wrote:...

@brisalle: I am the only one discussing Elliott, trying to convince myself how Adam will increase screentime for Kurt. Apparently I am in a hopeful mood today Razz 
Razz Well I read the comments fast, so probably I skipped some details. But I always appreciate when someone is in hopeful/optimistic mood. I think is the only way to overcome the rage that Glee makes us feel.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/7/2013, 11:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:The voices of Kurtsies are starting to get loud, and now the media are weighing in.
I think it's no coincidence that Klainers GOBr spoiled that Kurt would be "singing, singing, singing" in one of their tweets. Rolling Eyes

(Although this reminds me of Ryan's tweet [and noone can convince me that Ryan is not behind GOBr] that Kurt would be "happy, happy, sad and then happier", and look how that turned out.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/7/2013, 11:26 am

Kurtsies are very much at the end of their patience. RIB have to deliver something. We already have to process the engagement and the assassination of Burt. I suspect some major damage control during the hiatus. I just hope for some non-Blaine spoilers :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/7/2013, 11:36 am

I think RIB knows that Kurtsies will tune in if they know Kurt is singing (especially if it doesn't involve Blaine). Kurtsies aren't happy about the engagement but they love hearing Chris sing.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/7/2013, 11:41 am

sheny wrote:
brisallie wrote:
And finally, Adam's character being actually "Eli C" is one of the craziest theories I've read lately. Razz Let me guess, are they saying that because they want Blaine to be involved with his character, right?
They seriously think that? ptdr  It's not even crazy, this is one of the dumbest things they've ever come up with. There must be thousands of men whose names begin with Eli, even Kurt's middle name shortened is Eli. Maybe Eli C. was just Kurt in diguise testing Blaine's fidelity. dryy 
^ That would make a great fanfic.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/7/2013, 11:52 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Kurtsies are very much at the end of their patience. RIB have to deliver something. We already have to process the engagement and the assassination of Burt. I suspect some major damage control during the hiatus. I just hope for some non-Blaine spoilers :( 
Some Kurtsies, like yours truly, are actually already *done* since the engagement episode.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/7/2013, 11:58 am

^ Yup, still hanging out here and discussing spoilers. I am doing greatly... :( :angry: phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/7/2013, 12:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Yup, still hanging out here and discussing spoilers. I am doing greatly... :( :angry: phr34r 
Obviously, I'm still hanging around, too. But I don't think there is any spoiler that could make me want to watch again. We'll see. I'm rapidly departing "enraged" and pulling into "indifferent."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/7/2013, 1:08 pm

^ I am currently in deep denial. I don't even bother with the MK part and only watch NYC. Already the best decision I have done so far. But it is so hard to say goodbye to Kurt, even though I so disagree with the engagement. I just hope that there may be a good SL after the hiatus? I just cannot understand why RIB are so willing to sacrifice Kurt and Chris. I just cannot understand it :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/7/2013, 1:24 pm

My take on watching versus not watching? I still enjoy watching Chris on the show, even though I don't like what they have done Kurt, and I don't like that he is once again attached to an actor who can't keep up with him. So, I will continue to watch to see Chris and support him on the show.

Hollywood is a tough place, and though I believe that we will see more of Chris in the future, I also realize it's not a guarantee that we will see him, or how often we will see him after Glee. So I'm going to watch and enjoy. I'm not going to let crappy writing or Blarren keep me from enjoying the precious few minutes of Chris I get on my TV 22 times a year (if he is in every episode).

I will watch the rest of the NY stuff as well, because I also enjoy watching Lea, and to a lesser extent Naya.

And I'll probably continue to watch the McKinley crap only to review it for this forum (what I do for you people Wink Or if it gets too be too much, I'll take bathroom breaks and wash the dinner dishes while they are on, or vacuum while Blarren is singing. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/7/2013, 2:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:My take on watching versus not watching?  I still enjoy watching Chris on the show, even though I don't like what they have done Kurt, and I don't like that he is once again attached to an actor who can't keep up with him.  So, I will continue to watch to see Chris and support him on the show.  

Hollywood is a tough place, and though I believe that we will see more of Chris in the future, I also realize it's not a guarantee that we will see him, or how often we will see him after Glee.  So I'm going to watch and enjoy. I'm not going to let crappy writing or Blarren keep me from enjoying the precious few minutes of Chris I get on my TV 22 times a year (if he is in every episode).  

I will watch the rest of the NY stuff as well, because I also enjoy watching Lea, and to a lesser extent Naya.  

And I'll probably continue to watch the McKinley crap only to review it for this forum (what I do for you people Wink Or if it gets too be too much, I'll take bathroom breaks and wash the dinner dishes while they are on, or vacuum while Blarren is singing.  Wink
Yep, this is me banzai 
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/7/2013, 3:11 pm

^Me too.
With maybe a little bit of nostalgy and hope for a few moments for them to shine left for the few actors/characters I still enjoy in Lima, namely Kevin/Artie and the 'adults'.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/7/2013, 3:44 pm

And just to add to my post on the previous page, I know a lot of Chris fans want him to be free of Glee because they are wasting his talent, and while I agree that they are wasting his talent, I have no problem him staying on board for the paycheck. He's making decent money (if he's making in the $75,000 per episode range like Lea, that's $1,650,000), and that is going to allow him to be able to support himself between jobs, and also fund his other projects. He'd be crazy to give that up. You just don't turn down a steady paycheck in Hollywood because you don't know where your next one will come from or how long it will last. Though Chris seems to be well respected in Hollywood, I'm not so sure that he has the name recognition that he doesn't have to be worried about what his next opportunity is (and honestly, I think his next opportunity that is not self-generated is going to be the real tell about where his career will go).

I think a lot of the people who I hear saying they want Chris free from Glee really just want him off the show so they can be free of Glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/7/2013, 5:43 pm

Ryan's not-so-silent little jab at his own actors...again. He just can't help himself can he? :(

I do believe working with him is a real nightmare. Having a small Stalin running the show, never knowing when he's going to throw you to the wolves. Even a "big" episode like the next one doesn't reign in his tongue. And we have all these spoilers and ads pushed about The Quarterback when nothing disrespectful was supposed to happen. Someone's scared about the ratings.

I love to watch Chris and will settle for Kurt edits, perhaps NY Edits if the three of them get actually good storylines. I don't care how bad the writing will get, for Kurt and Chris I'll get through it. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/7/2013, 9:01 pm

Just saw Access Hollywood and Glee's performance has been called (and I'm quoting here) "disappointing". There is no question that the ratings are an issue and it's a concern for the network. They're right now throwing everything at the wall (Funny Girl, Klaine engagement, another trip to Nationals) hoping that something will stick and except for the die hard fans, the general response has been a resounding "Meh". They've clearly lost the magic that made the first two seasons work and now are stuck trying to play to the lowest common denominator because those are the only ones that are still really tuning in. Forget about coming up with really interesting, challenging storylines and letting characters really have to work and struggle to reach their goals (*coughRachelcough*). Now it's just lots of pretty colors and flashing lights to distract from the fact that the core of the show is falling apart.

JellyRolls wrote:I think a lot of the people who I hear saying they want Chris free from Glee really just want him off the show so they can be free of Glee.
I'll be honest... I want to love Glee again. I still love Chris and I love Kurt and I'll be watching it to the bitter end only because I love Chris so much and I still find things in Kurt's story worth watching. I'll be sorry when Glee is over because I will miss Kurt, but I'm fed up with watching Glee more as a duty than something to actually be enjoyed. They've leached out so many of the things that made Glee worth watching in the beginning.

I just don't trust RM to be able to get out of his own ego's way and let the show shift back to healthy organic storytelling. Let couples break up and stay broken up because it makes more sense than pushing them back together. Let successes come in smaller doses and with more real work and sacrifice. Let me be invested in the stories of all the characters, not just Kurt. But I'm afraid that watching Glee will continue to be an obligation rather than a pleasure.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/7/2013, 9:54 pm

Another recycled storyline. Rolling Eyes 

Remember the uproar with "Toxic", well they are doing a scene with the school board and towns people, parents in episode 5.

Let me guess they do twerking for a performance at assembly. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next