Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Ireth 10/12/2013, 12:41 pm

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, wait...if they plan on writing Blaine as a medical student then Ryan is definately redoing his New Normal story premiss since his other jewel got cancelled.
OMG, you're right.
They did keep playing with TNN couple being Klaine in the future.
Oh Ryan..... you need another daydream than imagining a Blaine-type of alpha male for your avatar in whatever show you write. vomit2 
I read on Tumblr that Ryan's husband is also a doctor. As Chris said during a Q&A in January Ryan is taking Kurt's (Klaine's) storylines from his own diary. Someday Kurt Hummel will be producer of a popular TV show about highschool show choir.
Well, one thing's for sure, Kurt will do a much better job of running that show.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  valkeakuulas 10/12/2013, 12:48 pm

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, wait...if they plan on writing Blaine as a medical student then Ryan is definately redoing his New Normal story premiss since his other jewel got cancelled.
OMG, you're right.
They did keep playing with TNN couple being Klaine in the future.
Oh Ryan..... you need another daydream than imagining a Blaine-type of alpha male for your avatar in whatever show you write. vomit2 
I read on Tumblr that Ryan's husband is also a doctor. As Chris said during a Q&A in January Ryan is taking Kurt's (Klaine's) storylines from his own diary. Someday Kurt Hummel will be producer of a popular TV show about highschool show choir.
I forgot that Kurt sometimes acts as Ryan's avatar. Then...wasn't Ryan in a relationship with slightly older man for a while? Some director? I know way too much about him. But anyway by that assumption Kurt should, should be allowed to have a midgame for quite some time. Say a slightly older Adam? Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/12/2013, 12:52 pm

sheny wrote:
Ryan's husband is a photographer.  But yeah , the Blaine type character in "The New Nomal" was a doctor.  Too funny.

Kurt heading a band in NY sounds like such a Kurt Hummel thing to do, and him and Santana having auditions for it sounds hilarious.

I do have a confession:  I hope they stretch out the McKinley school year to the end of S5. If I'm just getting 5-10 minutes of Kurt per episode let him be sparking with Santana and Rachel.  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/12/2013, 2:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

I just love how the writers continue to play with their misogynist Glee world by honoring all the guys with singing.
Someone did say Kurt will be singing most "I Love You Just the Way You Are" but I choose not to believe as yet. dryy
I think that was just mocking the fact that Kurts only allowed to sing songs if it's to Blaime and telling him how perfect he is. I Have Nothing, anyone?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/12/2013, 3:43 pm

Am very amused by these spoilers. On one hand, it's not out of line for someone to be talented in an area and never see it as their career goals. I love to cook and I'm great at it, but never wanted to become a chef. I did theater for years and was good but didn't want to pursue it professionally. It would be interesting to have someone who is a "talented" performer (or at least as talented as they keep telling us the Grease Stain is) and have his real ambitions be elsewhere. While it makes sense that kids with performance ambitions would gravitate to a club like ND, not every kid who goes there is going to have the burning ambition to be a professional performer.

Blaine is such a blank as a character, with no real motivations of his own that it's not insane to have them decide to have him look professionally outside of performing. Now what I would love to hear his him acknowledge that because he is fairly generic that he never really would excel in the business because there are a thousand other performers just like him, but Kurt will succeed because he's so astounding and unique. Not that it will ever happen in a million years because Kurt is never on the receiving end of the Special Snowflake treatment.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/12/2013, 3:59 pm

I can already see the storyline now.  Blaine pointing out that his life goal is more important than Kurt's, because he is saving lives, or he is going to be.  Kurt feeling hurt and unsupported, and then realizing Blaine is right.  Then he allows Blaine to front his band because he is just so sorry for thinking he could possibly be more important than Blaine.  Either that or Santana gets all the songs.  I just can't even imagine the writers letting Kurt sing most in the band he has created, and such bullshit.  Because everyone else takes over Kurt's dreams.  Vogue.com was about a make over for Rachel, and then pretty dresses for the girls.  

I don't think Kurt gets to be a model, even if he is perfect for it.  It will be Sam.  That way they can have him shirtless as much as they want, he doesn't need an education, and he will be making the most money.  That way the homeless kid wins, and it requires no more effort than Blaine getting into medical school.  They will probably have the superiors at NYADA holding a vigil at missing out on Blaine and his contribution to the acting/singing profession.

At least we get to see Kurt roll his eyes at Santana.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/12/2013, 4:05 pm

it really doesn't matter what blaine will do/attend in ny. the fact that he will hog the screen time /song is 10000% guaranteed. kurt went to nyada. so what? how many scenes you see in which he rehearses w/ his fellow students? blaine can go to nyada and will sing all the pop in the world. he will not go to nyada and will still do the same. the end result is something i can't stomach either way.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/12/2013, 6:09 pm

Ugh, GOBr are so full of sh*t. ijuta 
Damage control after the Kurt singing, singing, singing spoiler tweet followed by the spoilers of no songs for him for the next few episodes:

GiParise: @OkieDokieWo im pretty sure i said the singing singing singing hint because if the band that he will be in that you saw in the promo

GiParise: @OkieDokieWo so dont blame me bcause u all understood something wrong

GiParise: @OkieDokieWo no i didnt know, someone asked for a hint an i said that because if the band, if u all already jump in conclusion its +

GiParise: @OkieDokieWo definitely not my fault, i cant predict things
smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/12/2013, 7:30 pm

She really is an unprofessional brat. She trolls the fandom and then gets all pissy and throws a bitch fit when people call her out like the lying piece of shit she is.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/12/2013, 7:49 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:She really is an unprofessional brat. She trolls the fandom and then gets all pissy and throws a bitch fit when people call her out like the lying piece of shit she is.
I just find her annoying. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/12/2013, 7:57 pm

Okay, after snickering about it all day moque I think I have to be the Devil's advocate and voice some doubts about Blaine becoming a doctor.

First of all: this is Glee, and there is no way they are gonna put Blaine at a place he can't hog the mic all the time.

So what if Blaine decides to become a doctor at the beginning of episode 6, perhaps because that is what his parents want. Then he comes to NY to look at schools and such, spontaneously sings 'Piano Man' at some bar (because you know he would), which makes Kurt realize that Blaine really wants to be into performing, and therefore Kurt arranges an intervention, sings with the others (I love you) 'Just The Way You Are', so Blaine changes his mind and applies for NYADA after all? Tadaaaaaaa!!!!! arghh 

They would do that, right? Troll the Klaine fandom till they sh*t themselves and in the end it's just a minor bump in the road to stardom.

Makes perfect sense.

Doesn't mean I have to like it. dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/12/2013, 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/12/2013, 8:31 pm

^ Yes, they would do that.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/12/2013, 8:37 pm

AnneNeville wrote:^ Yes, they would do that.
Agree they would.:angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/12/2013, 8:50 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:^ Yes, they would do that.
Agree they would.:angry:
It's the most likely option. There's no way they would let Kurt be the primary performer in the pairing. badday
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/12/2013, 9:57 pm

I'm sorry but Blaine wanting to be a doctor is so funny Razz . When does he ever considered that? All what i've seen is that he needs to be a performer, he needs to be in the spotlight, and as a doctor won't get this. Is true that would be good for us we won't he sings anymore, but as Marie pointed, at the end he's going to be at NYADA.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/12/2013, 10:04 pm

OMG! the whole parents want him to be doctor is so shades of Mike Chang. I guess I was.sort of hoping that Blaine might not get the eternal spotlight, what could I have been drinking! Of course Blaine must discover his true destiny of starring alongside Rachel in Fanny Bryce-Amateur Hour. Letting someone with an actual Broadway voice and the ability to own the stage would be too unrealistic. Now the normal orientation of Blaine as the center of talent has been restored. I am so relieved.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/12/2013, 11:17 pm

I hate that we have a whole episode about Blaine's dreams, about his future, when Kurt's is put on the backburner. :angry: 

This why I want Kurtana, because no-one cares about Santana's dreams, like no-one cares about Kurt's. :angry: 

Well, guess what no-one will care about Blaine's dreams, because I sure don't. :angry: 

We will never get an episode ever about Kurt following his dreams, because all he is is a figure head, a promotional tool. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/13/2013, 12:04 am

I'll bet Sam's got the modelling storyline, so again Chris gets another storyline taken away from him. :angry: 
The Broadway one will go to Blaine. :angry: 

Poor Chris, no wonder he thinks Kurt will fade into the background because after episode 4 it looks like he will. :( 

All of Kurt's storylines are being given to others that are played by lesser actor's. :angry: 

Chris deserves so much better.

It would have been so hard to do "The Quarterback", and still they give his character virtually nothing. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/13/2013, 12:10 am

ColferInspired wrote:I'll bet Sam's got the modelling storyline, so again Chris gets another storyline taken away from him. :angry: 
The Broadway one will go to Blaine. :angry: 

Poor Chris, no wonder he thinks Kurt will fade into the background because after episode 4 it looks like he will. :( 

All of Kurt's storylines are being given to others that are played by lesser actor's. :angry: 

Chris deserves so much better.

It would have been so hard to do "The Quarterback", and still they give his character virtually nothing. :angry:
Great post. Your post is any reason I  no longer plan on  watching Glee. Every storyline that should be Kurt's seems to be taken away  from him. :angry:  I agree 100% Chris deserves so much better.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/13/2013, 7:45 am

Blaine's characterization had been so all over the place that he can aspire to become an astronaut and it still wouldn't surprise me.

To fulfil his singing quota, they might make him a surgeon and he'll be singing Weird Al songs such as 'Like a surgeon' (to the tune of 'Like a Virgin'; this parody song has brilliant lyrics by the way) and 'Living with a hernia'. Or he can become an anaesthetist. The Anaesthetist's Hymn is a pretty cool song (sung to the tune of 'Total eclipse of the heart'). Now that would be amusing.

Hah, who am I kidding? Of course Blaine is meant to be on Broadway. His big brother even said as much, and the other characters around him had either praised him to the high heavens or became awed by his sheer awesomeness when he opens his mouth to sing anything.

So it'll be up to new ND (I really hope they won't involve Kurt in this asinine storyline) to make Blaine realize his true passion and continue to pursue his dreams of becoming a star who belongs on stage next to Rachel.

Of course, this is all just speculation. The writers may yet surprise me by not making it as suck-y as I have dreaded.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/13/2013, 7:50 am

I wanted a Blaine-fails-his-NYADA-audition. Or he didn't even get into the second rounds of auditions. Maybe that happens. On a positive note, in case they pursue the doctor storyline, Blaine and Kurt are not pitied against one another as we all know how that would end. Blaine will get the main focus on the SL and Klaine anyway. There is nothing to expect, as we know who RIB prefer.

I find it very ridiculous and unprofessional that Ryan just copies his TNN script into Glee. I also don't get how he can see himself as Kurt, considering how much he likes to kick, ignore and minimize him. Dude really must hate himself.

Another thing, this SL proves how little developed Blaine is. Yes he sings and dances and got most screentime in S4, but he has no properly executed character. RIB are to blame as they never bothered. Darren is to blame because he just says his script and doesn't bother to add all his own little details, headcanons and consistency. Kurt is even with the little screentime in S1 is a fully developed character where you cannot just add a doctor SL, as it wouldn't make sense. With Blaine they can go all directions, as he is just a cardboard copy with no developed features. That is so pathetic as they treat him like the lead of the show.

Still no proper Kurt spoilers with a SL just about him. The "singing, singing, singing" spoiler was too good to be true anyway. It also tells me there are no actual other spoilers for Kurt to look forward to.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/13/2013, 1:32 pm

Lottie,

Loooove your new avatar! wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2013, 5:15 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 30 Tumblr_muoa24jG2O1r4ezfzo2_500
Bill A. Jones ‏@billjonesactor 3h
Having fun on set with @janemarielynch & Earlene Davis (Andrea) today. Funny stuff! #GleeSeason5 #glee pic.twitter.com/CpHBMLIB05
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/14/2013, 5:34 pm

So Ron Remington, along with Burt and Carole Hummell, are the only non regular McKinley/Lima characters to have made guest star appearance in all five seasons of Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 10/14/2013, 8:45 pm

Blaine? A doctor??

Hmmm. Cool, I guess. unsure 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next