Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/11/2013, 10:51 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I don't mind that the newbies got songs--they haven't gotten much this season. But we've had enough Blaine.
Agree 100%. Nothing against Darren, but I wish Darren had not been made a regular and he sings way way to much on Glee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2013, 11:05 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I don't mind that the newbies got songs--they haven't gotten much this season. But we've had enough Blaine.
Agree 100%. Nothing against Darren, but I wish Darren had not been made a regular and he sings way way to much on Glee.
I tweeted this tonight:

Three things are certain in life: Death, Taxes, and Blaine singing too much on Glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/12/2013, 2:09 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_mujfvsfSOW1qdcews

Hi, its Gi! Im sorry for my drunk tweets, I should be on my phone while I was in a party! I said some spoilers and im sorry about that. The Blaine think it is true BUT please dont get mad until you watch the episode, i promise you that theres an explanation for that and you will understand his point. As i always say, dont judge or get mad/upset until you really see whats going on so please just enjoy whats is happening on glee and all the good things, you will like it. Bye Smile
Blaine is not going to NYADA. I guess this can be considered good news after the other spoilers. Is it too much to hope that he is giving up on music/acting forever and applying to law school or something?

I'm so mad that Blaine and Blam are already getting a second solo and another duet but 6 episodes since the season started there is nothing for Kurt.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/12/2013, 2:37 am

I don't remember which episode the tatoo artist was supposed to appear but if he is in ep. 6 there is like 90% chance that he is for Blam/Blaine's NY storyline. The girl who gave the spoiler thought it was for Kurt or Santana because the scene takes place in NYC and the man says "It must be a gay thing" but now we know that Blam will be in NYC in episode 6, Blaine is gay and it won't be the first time someone thinks they are a couple. 

Wasn't the person who wants a tatoo looking for some new path in life or something? I think with these last spoilers about Blaine giving up on NYADA and probably trying to figure out what to do with his life after graduation he fits the description. Kurt and Santana don't have any solos and duets in the episode so the possibility of the storyline being for one of them looks even smaller.

I really wanted it to be about Kurt. crycry I lose hope that he will ever have an individual storyline on this show anymore.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/12/2013, 2:45 am

Don't say that, I am really hoping the tatoo storyline is for Kurt too!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/12/2013, 3:03 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_mujfvsfSOW1qdcews

I know I posted this 15 minutes ago but I couldn't understand what she meant then. After reading it a couple of more times it looks like No he is becoming a doctor."

She also tweeted “LLAINE WILL HUMAND OUT AT A VOFFE CSHOP OR SOMETHING ITS COIK” which according to people on Tumblr means “Klaine will hang out at a coffee shop or something its cool.”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/12/2013, 3:50 am

sheny wrote:I don't remember which episode the tatoo artist was supposed to appear but if he is in ep. 6 there is like 90% chance that he is for Blam/Blaine's NY storyline. The girl who gave the spoiler thought it was for Kurt or Santana because the scene takes place in NYC and the man says "It must be a gay thing" but now we know that Blam will be in NYC in episode 6, Blaine is gay and it won't be the first time someone thinks they are a couple. 

Wasn't the person who wants a tatoo looking for some new path in life or something? I think with these last spoilers about Blaine giving up on NYADA and probably trying to figure out what to do with his life after graduation he fits the description. Kurt and Santana don't have any solos and duets in the episode so the possibility of the storyline being for one of them looks even smaller.

I really wanted it to be about Kurt. crycry I lose hope that he will ever have an individual storyline on this show anymore.
The tattoo story is episode 5, this has been confirmed twice by two credible sources. One was WishYouWould if I remember.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/12/2013, 4:09 am

Blaine as a doctor. Shocked 

How the hell is that going to work on the show?

Well, at least he doesn't want to be on Broadway.

But what about Kurt and Vogue.

Is he going to become a model or not, or have they changed their minds after hinting with that photoshoot?

Though Gi Parise was trolling a couple of days ago that a photography discovers Blaine in episode, but this could be Kurt instead.

The Blarren stans are not happy about the doctor spoiler, a lot are bitterly disappointed. Twisted Evil 

And this feels delicious. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/12/2013, 4:53 am

Wait, wait...if they plan on writing Blaine as a medical student then Ryan is definately redoing his New Normal story premiss since his other jewel got cancelled.

I just love how the writers continue to play with their misogynist Glee world by honoring all the guys with singing.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/12/2013, 5:03 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, wait...if they plan on writing Blaine as a medical student then Ryan is definately redoing his New Normal story premiss since his other jewel got cancelled.

I just love how the writers continue to play with their misogynist Glee world by honoring all the guys with singing.
Someone did say Kurt will be singing most "I Love You Just the Way You Are" but I choose not to believe as yet. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/12/2013, 5:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:Blaine as a doctor. Shocked 

Is he going to become a model or not, or have they changed their minds after hinting with that photoshoot?

Though Gi Parise was trolling a couple of days ago that a photography discovers Blaine in episode, but this could be Kurt instead.

The Blarren stans are not happy about the doctor spoiler, a lot are bitterly disappointed. Twisted Evil 

I seriously don't understand why they are so angry. Most people consider being a doctor a very prestigious profession. If Kurt wanted to become a doctor, a lawyers, a scientist or something else I would be all for it. Just because someone loves singing and dancing in high school show choir and performs at theme parks doesn't mean they want to pursue performing as a career. This may be one of their most realistic Blaine storylines so far. People grow up and dreams change.

It was obvious that the only reason why Blaine wanted to go to NYADA in the first place was to be close to Kurt and win him back. Now they are engaged and the fear of losing Kurt is gone he reconsiders his college plans.

I think they are just afraid that if Blaine starts med school he won't sing 3 solos and 2 duets every week.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/12/2013, 5:23 am

The fear would be useless I am totally sure that even Blaine studying medical school would sing much more than characters that study musical school. More than half of his songs don't have any reason even now so...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/12/2013, 5:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, wait...if they plan on writing Blaine as a medical student then Ryan is definately redoing his New Normal story premiss since his other jewel got cancelled.

Someone did say Kurt will be singing most "I Love You Just the Way You Are" but I choose not to believe as yet. dryy
If he is the main singer, and it's sung to the significant other, then I guess we have to just believe that Kurt is wholeheartedly in on this engagement. I know it's bad writing but if all signs point that way then it's silly to rebel just because I/we don't like it. Especially if Blam turns out to be the ones in the tattoo studio wondering about their future. Kurt doesn't have to do that anymore since he's already gotten what he deserves: his career, his education and his man. So Kurt doesn't need anymore solid story development. (That one hurt to write!)

I'm just repeating myself, just like Glee, I predict we'll get the exact same pattern as last year: lure in with the solid old characters and then give nothing but McKinley. It worked enough last year to get them renewed for two seasons. I doubt ratings matter anymore with those two seasons because even with 0.5 to million viewers they will not be dropping down a lot on their current slot. They can legimately produce crap and Fox will give them airtime. That is how jaded I see this situation.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/12/2013, 5:36 am

Blarren stans were expecting Blaine would go to Nayada then Broadway like Rachel.

Unless this is still Kurt's dream or they are heading in a different direction for him to. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/12/2013, 5:53 am

valkeakuulas wrote:[If he is the main singer, and it's sung to the significant other, then I guess we have to just believe that Kurt is wholeheartedly in on this engagement. I know it's bad writing but if all signs point that way then it's silly to rebel just because I/we don't like it. Especially if Blam turns out to be the ones in the tattoo studio wondering about their future. Kurt doesn't have to do that anymore since he's already gotten what he deserves: his career, his education and his man. So Kurt doesn't need anymore solid story development. (That one hurt to write!)
Well I totally believe this is how the writers mean it but it doesn't change the fact that I think that their writing is stupid and inconsinstet, ooc and the less I am reminded about this stupid engagmenet on the show the better for me... I know it's canon now but not being reminded about that fact makes me less angry. (and still I hope - although I know there is chance even less than zero - the engagement will end eventually and Kurt maybe finally gets the chance to date someone different or just enjoy his single life in New York).

And I know I am in minority here but I hope they will prolong this year even more no matter how unrealistic it is because the image of Blaine ruining even New York scenes is like a nigtmare for me. I do not want him there!!! Then it will be for kurt only Klaine KLaine Klaine... we should enjoy Kurtana and Hummelberry while it last...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/12/2013, 6:08 am

It is always a joy to wake up and read all those horrendous spoilers. Le sigh! We all know, once Blaine is in NYC, that part of the show will get a significant raise of screentime, because suddenly it is worth it. If it wouldn't anger me as much, as it almost hilarious how terrified RIB/FOX are to give airtime/focus/NYC only songs (the trio) as they know those would be popular and highlight once again all the weaknesses in MK.

I suspect Glee will be Grey's Anatomy now, as we all know the focus will be on Blaine being in medical school. And Sam in NYC? Since when? Oh my, I really cannot get over the fact that they use their weakest actors to carry the show. blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/12/2013, 7:03 am

blaine singing at his hospital.
it will be glee imitating grey's anatomy imitating glee. areu 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/12/2013, 8:18 am

I guess the doctor thing will be told with a flashback with little Blaine since little Blaine was playing operation in that picture with Brad.

The spoiler about the tattoo said it was for a guy and a woman, so hopefully it is not blah.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/12/2013, 10:43 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_mujfvsfSOW1qdcews

I know I posted this 15 minutes ago but I couldn't understand what she meant then. After reading it a couple of more times it looks like No he is becoming a doctor."

She also tweeted “LLAINE WILL HUMAND OUT AT A VOFFE CSHOP OR SOMETHING ITS COIK” which according to people on Tumblr means “Klaine will hang out at a coffee shop or something its cool.”
Wow. She shouldn't be drunk tweeting!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/12/2013, 10:45 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Oh. Perhaps Blaine fails in his audition, and that is why Kurt has to sing that song to him. Then he decides to be a rich doctor and support Kurt's artsy-fartsy career/househusbandom?

Have we had any sign that Blaine is good at math and science?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/12/2013, 10:47 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Blaine as a doctor. Shocked 

I seriously don't understand why they are so angry. Most people consider being a doctor a very prestigious profession. If Kurt wanted to become a doctor, a lawyers, a scientist or something else I would be all for it. Just because someone loves singing and dancing in high school show choir and performs at theme parks doesn't mean they want to pursue performing as a career. This may be one of their most realistic Blaine storylines so far. People grow up and dreams change.

It was obvious that the only reason why Blaine wanted to go to NYADA in the first place was to be close to Kurt and win him back. Now they are engaged and the fear of losing Kurt is gone he reconsiders his college plans.

I think they are just afraid that if Blaine starts med school he won't sing 3 solos and 2 duets every week.
But he can't just 'become a doctor' he has to go through college/premed before he can even apply . . . I assume the sadness is because Blaine is such a star, and doing this means that in canon Kurt is a better performer/more dedicated to performing than Blaine?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/12/2013, 11:45 am

OMG, you're right.
They did keep playing with TNN couple being Klaine in the future.
Oh Ryan..... you need another daydream than imagining a Blaine-type of alpha male for your avatar in whatever show you write. vomit2 

sheny wrote:I think they are just afraid that if Blaine starts med school he won't sing 3 solos and 2 duets every week.
AnneNeville wrote:But he can't just 'become a doctor' he has to go through college/premed before he can even apply . . . I assume the sadness is because Blaine is such a star, and doing this means that in canon Kurt is a better performer/more dedicated to performing than Blaine?
This. sifflou 

Bwuhahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, but this just made my day. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 29 Ab-lmao

I'm sure Blaine will still have his solos and hog screentime in NY, but at least Kurt will be the performer and/or Vogue star in their relationship.
Such a sweet revenge for Kurt being rejected for Tony in WSS. (yes, that still hurts)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/12/2013, 12:36 pm

^ So there is a silver lining.

I think that Blaine and Tina should go to college together, not in NYC. He can do premed, she can do prevet. Yay. Blina forever.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/12/2013, 12:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
OMG, you're right.
They did keep playing with TNN couple being Klaine in the future.
Oh Ryan..... you need another daydream than imagining a Blaine-type of alpha male for your avatar in whatever show you write. vomit2 
I read on Tumblr that Ryan's husband is also a doctor. As Chris said during a Q&A in January Ryan is taking Kurt's (Klaine's) storylines from his own diary. Someday Kurt Hummel will be producer of a popular TV show about highschool show choir.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/12/2013, 12:40 pm

I think what pisses off the Blee stans is that it just reveals once again how little genuine characterization has been developed for Blaine despite all his screentime. He's still in the second tier of characters on Glee behind even someone like Artie as far as a background and motivation.

The problem for them is, whether it actually happens or not, (and I still think it could just be a silly one episode contrived career drama) that Doctor Blaine! Glee could seriously consider for the character because he's still essentially a blank slate.

Sure he sings a lot and has Blam/Blina/pining for Kurt scenes but it's just filler stuff most of the time. He might as well go into medicine since the show has never bothered to show what makes him tick. Other than loving to perform and getting the spotlight there no there there as far as Blaine. Even NYADA was always connected to Kurt.

As inconsistently and badly treated as Hummelberry has been on the show, they are defined characters.
Rachel since a child it was instilled in her that she was a star and that Broadway was her destiny. Kurt needed to get away from the Lima environment that didn't recognize his gifts or specialness. Even Santana wanting to find her way somehow in life makes sense in NY.

They might as well throw Blaine in pre med because the show even at this late date still has to flesh him out somehow.

Last edited by Buenos on 10/12/2013, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next