Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 10/6/2013, 4:26 am

^ Considering that FOX, RIB and all Klaine fans sincerely believe that the Kurt fandom is happy about the Klaine engagement, they are probably surprised that people actually demand a REAL and INDIVIDUAL storyline. Rolling Eyes 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/6/2013, 4:27 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think the source is very questionable for Kurtsies if they find asking questions about Kurt having actual SL's for himself even slightly funny. They are not really seeing why someone would ask that.

Because in current situation that question is quite legit.
This same person will be giving out more spoilers tomorrow.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 4:34 am

Kurt got lucky because Sam is straight he was chosen by teenage dream of everyone - Blaine Anderson for engangement, I don't understand why someone would want for Kurt anything more.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/6/2013, 4:54 am

I am now close to being certain that it will be Kurt who will get the tattoo.

Santana probably goes with him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/6/2013, 6:08 am

So Adam Lambert may be working at the diner too? Maybe he's not so much an enemy, but someone who snarks back and forth with Kurt? That would be fun to see.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 6:45 am

I don't care if he is enemy or not, I just hope he has alot of scenes with Kurt and we get plenty of them snarking at each other (I love snarky sassy Kurt) :-) and also a duet!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/6/2013, 8:08 am

arina wrote:I don't care if he is enemy or not, I just hope he has alot of scenes with Kurt and we get plenty of them snarking at each other (I love snarky sassy Kurt) :-) and also a duet!
Oh yes, I want a duet too! I really want it...

I'm now imagining Kurt and Adam Lambert's relationship being kind of like Kurt and Sebastian's in fanfiction. Not that I want them to necessarily get together, but I can see good chemistry and funny, snarky conversations.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 10:02 am

Ireth wrote:
arina wrote:I don't care if he is enemy or not, I just hope he has alot of scenes with Kurt and we get plenty of them snarking at each other (I love snarky sassy Kurt) :-) and also a duet!
Oh yes, I want a duet too! I really want it...

I'm now imagining Kurt and Adam Lambert's relationship being kind of like Kurt and Sebastian's in fanfiction. Not that I want them to necessarily get together, but I can see good chemistry and funny, snarky conversations.
I actually dream about the fact they would have so great chemistry together and fans would respond that good to them that the writers would decide to break-up Klaine again and this time for good, hahaha, one can dream about impossible unreal things :-)

But yeah I would welcome snarky funny conversation and not that I don't like Kurts female friends but I am looking forward to Kurt interacting with guys as well (well except for Blaine).
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/6/2013, 11:17 am

What I want for Kurt is to have a storyline of his own that is completely exclusive of Rachel and Blaine. Being engaged at 19 is not enough to fill a season, and while they will never allow Kurt to achieve even a fraction of the success that Rachel gets handed, just because Rachel is successful shouldn't negate the chances of Kurt finding his own successes. If Rachel gets to be the star of Broadway, let Kurt be the star of NYADA. Let him be in a year end production where he gets a significant part that allows him to grow as a performer and shine. Let's see that by the time Blaine arrives at NYADA (which we know is pretty much inevitable, especially if Rachel stays on Broadway) that Kurt is the HFMIC, the one who's talent is regarded with awe and respect. This way the show can keep their mythology of Rachel being so very special that she doesn't need NYADA, but Kurt needed that extra training and becomes a giant of a performer in his own right.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/6/2013, 1:46 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/6/2013, 2:17 pm

The past few seasons started off with Kurt seeming to get story, and then it goes away, like Adam and the Apples, most of Vogue. If we have Kurt singing in the midseason episodes, I will have to count this season, pathetic as it seems to be, better than the last two. Not even Glee could probably justify Kurt not getting even one line to sing about his step-brother. Although he didn't get to sing at his father's wedding, he got compliments, and he's been paying for it ever since.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/6/2013, 2:18 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2013, 3:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2013, 3:10 pm

I don't understand why they bothered to release song previews if they were going to release the full versions 30 minutes later. unsure 

GOBr: 503 songs and who is singing them
Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/6/2013, 3:26 pm

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/6/2013, 3:32 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 3:51 pm

Spoiler:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 4:11 pm

Spoiler:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2013, 4:15 pm

Spoilers from GOBr for 5x04, 5x05 and 5x06

Hey!! Thanks for the answers... mine is: who's gonna get a tattoo? Boy or girl?
Both Smile
I hope the boy is Kurt not Starchild or Blaine who obviously will be in NYC too in ep.6.
about that Klaine ineraction. is "the same place" NY or Lima?
NY!
Can you tell us which episode is the Klaine interaction? 5 or 6? Smile
6! (u guys will get me in trouble one day lol i have to stop)
Is Starchild a NYADA student?
Nop
Hey! Does Blaine have a storyline related to his future plans (college, new york) or even mention them at all in any future eps?
Yes! Ep 6 Smile
idk if you're still answering questions but it is it true tina has a solo in 5x05?
Not true
Do you know what episode graduation will be?
Nope
Will Adam come back ? Smile
lol

ETA: Btw i liked Adam (not as Kurt love interest) cause Oliver is so cute! I just did the “lol” because after all the crazy things i dont think they would put him back lol Smile)
Do you know of any Blaine and Sam stuff coming up? I love their friendship!
Yup!
^ vomir 
Any non-Klaine stuff coming up for Blaine?
Yes!
^ :angry: Blaine had a non-Klaine stuff the entire season 4 why can't Kurt have some non-Klaine storylines too.Mad
Anything on what Kurt may be up to? Three words of your choice to tease maybe? Smile
singing singing singing
^ I won't believe until I see it.
Can you tell us if Sam has anything important coming up? Anything about his future?
Yuup, ep 6!!

Last edited by sheny on 10/6/2013, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/6/2013, 4:41 pm

Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/6/2013, 4:48 pm

sheny wrote:One of the girls from GOBr said that Kurt and Blaine will interact in person (not phone/skype) in episode 5x04 or 5x05.
More traveling back and forth? Bah humbug. (I take it for granted that Kurt will be in Lima for 5x3).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2013, 4:53 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
sheny wrote:One of the girls from GOBr said that Kurt and Blaine will interact in person (not phone/skype) in episode 5x04 or 5x05.
More traveling back and forth? Bah humbug. (I take it for granted that Kurt will be in Lima for 5x3).
According to the latest spoilers Blaine will be in NY for 5x06.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/6/2013, 4:55 pm

sheny wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
According to the latest spoilers Blaine will be in NY for 5x06.
I just read them. ::sigh::

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/6/2013, 4:57 pm

It looks like more and more likely the only episode I will be watching this season is episode 3.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 5:02 pm

I hope Blaine is not there to get the opportunity to sing with duet with Adam Lambert.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next