Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  angelnessa 10/1/2013, 12:30 am

I just saw on Tumblr that it's a deleted scene from episode one. Whatever it was supposed to be looked like fun.

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  arina 10/1/2013, 12:42 am

It's great we had to watch like four or five Blaine's songs and they cut scene with characters I am actually interested in.

And why Kurt said yes? He is a fictional character and I don't think the writers do any psychological analyzes why characters do what they do, they just write quickly something and I don't think they think about it at all...

And giving Rachel a new love interest realy really shocked me... I don't say she should stay alone forever but I was truly expecting them to let her at least this season be without boyfriend and focus onf riendships and career. There was not even mention Finn death yet.... I think this is kinda disrespectful to Finn fans, Finchel fans, to Finn's character and to Lea as well.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 12:53 am

arina wrote:
And why Kurt said yes? He is a fictional character and I don't think the writers do any psychological analyzes why characters do what they do, they just write quickly something and I don't think they think about it at all...
LBR, Ryan Murphy wanted his big gay marriage proposal. While it was said sort of tongue in cheek , I do think RM wanted to make a "cultural statement" with this SL (started with the lesbian couple) and the characters including Kurt were simply there to fit into his template.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 1:19 am

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 1:49 am

arina wrote:It's great we had to watch like four or five Blaine's songs and they cut scene with characters I am actually interested in.
Damn it, and it looked like Santana was carrying a pizza box so a nice bull session was going to happen.:( 

Of course we couldn't edit out Tina being a pathetic lonely bitch and then getting a pity song and than a pity offer to "pick one us so you're not completely hopeless" from the ND guys and then Tina kissing the boys; asses in gratitude (never mind how humiliating the whole scene came across).

Instead we cut out a possible Kurt scene independent of Blaine where he could talk to his girlfriends , mustn't have that. Rolling Eyes 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/1/2013, 2:25 am

I'm so upset :( . We will never get another chance of seeing a scene like this. Kurt having a nice time with his 3 best friends and maybe telling them his POV about deciding to date Blaine again. According to the scene number 30 it was supposed to be somewhere between "A Hard Day's Night" and the Kurt/Burt scene. It could have explained how Kurt knows about the proposal and why the girls were at Dalton. Maybe Kurt asked them to come for moral support. How could they cut this instead one of the 4 Blam songs especially "I saw her standing", that one was awful and made Tina look even more pathetic.

Last edited by sheny on 10/1/2013, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/1/2013, 4:53 am

Here I had a 5 second hope: no ring!!! But why from all the rubbish on screen, did they have to cut this scene? :angry: 

FOX is insane. With the new spoilers, Rachel's new LI and this butchered proposal, they really are trying hard to get rid off its original fanbase. They really seem to hate us by demanding the originals. They are all idiots blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/1/2013, 6:04 am

brisallie wrote:Next week promo

On a complete side note: Kurt completely rocks that waiter suit at 0:02. this episode seems perfect for NY edits.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/1/2013, 6:46 am

sheny wrote:
I'm so upset :( . We will never get another chance of seeing a scene like this Kurt having a nice time with his 3 best friends and maybe telling them his POV about deciding to date Blaine again. According to the scene number 30 it was supposed to be somewhere between "A Hard Day's Night" and the Kurt/Burt scene. It could have explained how Kurt knows about the proposal and why the girls were at Dalton. Maybe Kurt asked them to come for moral support. How could they cut this instead one of the 4 Blam songs especially "I saw her standing", that one was awful and made Tina look even more pathetic.
Too stunned and beaten down to rage at the moment, so..... banzai  THIS.
badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/1/2013, 10:13 am

Are you saying there was an entire scene with these four that has been cut from the episode? I'm not even raging, I'm just really sad that we don't get to see it...I just don't understand.

On the other hand I'm glad that it's from a previous scene because for a second I saw this and all that luggage, as Kurt moving back to Lima and all the girls are saying goodbye to him! Now that was a scary thought.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/1/2013, 10:36 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Are you saying there was an entire scene with these four that has been cut from the episode? I'm not even raging, I'm just really sad that we don't get to see it...I just don't understand.

On the other hand I'm glad that it's from a previous scene because for a second I saw this and all that luggage, as Kurt moving back to Lima and all the girls are saying goodbye to him! Now that was a scary thought.
Thank Lord it wasn't that! Ok I got it, he's engaged but it doesn't mean he has to move in to Lima to be with Blaine, why? Because Blaine needs to have Kurt in flesh?

But it doesn't make me feel any better he actually wasn't moving to Lima, because I'm sad they cut a scene of these four :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/1/2013, 11:05 am

22fearless22: please girl can I get some Glee scoop?!

One order of hot Glee scoop coming on up! Looks like someone in NYC is getting a tattoo as the show is currently looking to fill the role of Louis, a hip and cool tattoo artist. Back at McKinley, a new jock/bully named Robbie will be making life very difficult for one of the glee kids. Both will appear in episode five.

uk.eonline.com
We already knew about the tatoo artist. First we got a new Santana and now a new Karofsky. They are so original dryy I just hope they are not going to repeat the Kurt/Dave bullying storyline with Blaine and this new jock/bully like they did with almost all of Kurt's storylines so far.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 11:10 am

So we are getting a "new' Karofsky?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/1/2013, 11:13 am

Surprise, surprise. The creativity of Glee is astonishing!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/1/2013, 11:16 am

A "new" Karofsky? Oh Glee why do you love repeating storylines? Wondering who will be his target...will be this new character gay too?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/1/2013, 11:20 am

brisallie wrote: A "new" Karofsky? Oh Glee why do you love repeating storylines? Wondering who will be his target...will be this new character gay too?
In by any chance he is the new Karofsky, three guesses who will be bullied Rolling Eyes 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/1/2013, 11:20 am

sheny wrote:
22fearless22: please girl can I get some Glee scoop?!

One order of hot Glee scoop coming on up! Looks like someone in NYC is getting a tattoo as the show is currently looking to fill the role of Louis, a hip and cool tattoo artist. Back at McKinley, a new jock/bully named Robbie will be making life very difficult for one of the glee kids. Both will appear in episode five.

uk.eonline.com
We already knew about the tatoo artist. First we got a new Santana and now a new Karofsky. They are so original dryy I just hope they are not going to repeat the Kurt/Dave bullying storyline with Blaine and this new jock/bully like they did with almost all of Kurt's storylines so far.
I don't think they'll have the bullying storyline be with Blaine, their golden boy. Everyone loves the cheating bastard, remember. It's more likely to be with Unique, I think.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/1/2013, 12:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think they'll have the bullying storyline be with Blaine, their golden boy.  Everyone loves the cheating bastard, remember.  It's more likely to be with Unique, I think.
I think so too. Although I wouldn't be surprised if "Robbie" felt incredibly attracted to Mr-Perfect and tried to sexually assault him, considering Glee's habit of re-hashing storylines (with lesser actors, of course).

And in the case it's Unique, I'm fully prepared to see Greasy McSmugface dressed as Nightbird coming to the rescue, because, after Tina, he will have to "save" Unique, honorable knight that he is. Then the bully will surrender and declaim his undying love for Blaine, and Blaine will cheat on Kurt with him because Kurt will noy have replied to his text within the last 10 minutes.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/1/2013, 12:31 pm

coxfire wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think they'll have the bullying storyline be with Blaine, their golden boy.  Everyone loves the cheating bastard, remember.  It's more likely to be with Unique, I think.
I think so too. Although I wouldn't be surprised if "Robbie" felt incredibly attracted to Mr-Perfect and tried to sexually assault him, considering Glee's habit of re-hashing storylines (with lesser actors, of course).

And in the case it's Unique, I'm fully prepared to see Greasy McSmugface dressed as Nightbird coming to the rescue, because, after Tina, he will have to "save" Unique, honorable knight that he is. Then the bully will surrender and declaim his undying love for Blaine, and Blaine will cheat on Kurt with him because Kurt will noy have replied to his text within the last 10 minutes.
Good points. If Blaine does cheat again, Hopefully , Kurt will end things with Blaine and this time for good.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 1:36 pm

What I'm curious is after Episode 3, the Tribute, how much Glee will reference Finn. It just occured to me that whoever is getting the tattoo (Episode 5.05?) the "doldrums" may refer to being depressed by the loss of Finn.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 2:36 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 8 Tumblr_mtyxk1jOcg1ql1znmo1_r1_500

I've read on other boards that this looks like a sleepover at McKinley, Santana carrying the pizza and the pillows and overnight bags.

Why oh why couldn't we have had this scene in 5.01 instead of the absolute endless clusterfuck of ND choir room people..

Yea, I know why , just venting!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 4:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 8 Tumblr_mu06x2H9n21r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 8 Tumblr_mu06dnnjd01r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 8 Tumblr_mu05x3zAbe1r4ezfzo1_500
duanemieliwocki Don’t mess with the Prop Department #glee #setlife
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/1/2013, 4:12 pm

I know we have all the songs for the next episode, but isn't it odd that we don't have any additional scenes or sneak peeks yet?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/1/2013, 4:46 pm

The more I hear "good" things for the McKinley side, the more I become angry of the promise of quickly wrapping up the school year and then focusing on NY. How can they do that if they keep bringing new people to the storyline? I was really counting on that, but it looks now it was just more lies.

Us who like the oldies are screwed over and over and I'm starting to believe the theory of some here that they are trying to alienate us original fans. :( I just don't see who watches the show then because it sure as hell isn't going to attract any new viewers, not even the tweens.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 4:56 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:The more I hear "good" things for the McKinley side, the more I become angry of the promise of quickly wrapping up the school year and then focusing on NY. How can they do that if they keep bringing new people to the storyline? I was really counting on that, but it looks now it was just more lies.

Us who like the oldies are screwed over and over and I'm starting to believe the theory of some here that they are trying to alienate us original fans. :(I just don't see who watches the show then because it sure as hell isn't going to attract any new viewers, not even the tweens.
I don't think it's so much an agenda against old cast fans as much as Ryan Murphy created New New Directions (probably with FOX not that thrilled) and it's hard for his ego to admit they are a bust. So the rest of Glee's life he is going to be trying to keep it alive and viable. He had no idea what else to do but delay the school year end. That is why I doubt they will graduate the Seniors until YE, despite RM contradicting his earlier pompous statements that he didn't want the unreality of other TV shows where students are in high school forever.

If the new cast is so great, why not graduate the Seniors and let McKinley function on it's "junior" year? We all know the answer to that, and I suspect so does RM.

Tina and Artie are in their 5th frigging year of HS and there is no end in sight. Rolling Eyes 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next