Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 3:21 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
arina wrote:I totally forgot about the scene of Blaine in the shower.Razz 
It is one of the best "lol" moments, while they tried to be serious Razz 
Blaines character period is an 'lol' moment. It's almost sad because he takes himself so seriously! I wonder if the writers did that on purpose.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Lottie2303 8/24/2013, 3:24 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Blaines character period is an 'lol' moment. It's almost sad because he takes himself so seriously! I wonder if the writers did that on purpose.
Yup, but that scene still managed to reach a even higher LOL moment, compared to all the ones before Razz 

I love the idea of Rachel, Santana and Kurt all seeing each other accidentally. Oh the humor! Maybe after Kurt has a hot one-night-stand?! I have this dream of Kurt heavily dating in NYC Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/24/2013, 3:24 pm

I've been so MIA these couple of days that I'm kinda lost with everything. But of course what grabbed my attention was... Kurt is having a shirtless scene? What? That's something hard to believe, because he along with Kevin (and Unique/Wade) are the only ones who haven't had a shirtless scene. So I'm wondering what's going to be the context, I think the more logical will be a shower scene, but then I remember this's Glee and there's no logical in this show. But by other side, I don't see Chris doing a scene like this one only to please some fans.

I'll be skeptical until I see the pics. lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2013, 3:46 pm

^To be cautious: it's just information coming from a tweet, from a Klainer I think? So it's not the most reliable spoiler source.
It could be trolling (but I hope not).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/24/2013, 3:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^To be cautious: it's just information coming from a tweet, from a Klainer I think? So it's not the most reliable spoiler source.
It could be trolling (but I hope not).
dryy If some klainers start trolling with this, my dislike toward them is gonna increase. Fuels.

P.S To be honest, when it comes to men, my favorite places are arms and neck, and I think Chris is perfectly fine in those Smile

Last edited by brisallie on 8/24/2013, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2013, 4:20 pm

there's nothing special about a man being topless. our culture says it's totally acceptable. if kurt goes topless that means they are finally treating him like any other guys on the show.

giving that they know a lot of fans are klainers and they will go gaga over any one of them or both being topless, i am sure rating is one thing the producers are thinking about. but then, they've ruined kurt already like any other character on the show. he's nothing but a part of klaine right now so a little big of half-nudity won't really do him any more harm. i do hope it will be relevant to the storyline, rather than like that stupid blaine shower scene.

secretly i am kinda excited.... phr34r 

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 4:45 pm

Such mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I admired how Chris was "above" this sort of thing. I know, I know....snobby of me. Everyone takes their clothes off these days for any reason, and I think less is more. Chris can start a "sex riot" with just an inch or two of stomach being shown...he doesn't need to go all out. Also, this seems to be a desperate grab at ratings for Glee, doesn't it? The fact that this scene is supposed to be for Blaine makes me want to hurl. What about Adam? :(What happened to that? Anyway, the fact that Chris was one of the only cast members to not show too much skin made him stand out.

BUT...if this scene actually has context to it rather than just being gratuitous (like the Men of MK calendar...that was embarrassing), then by all means...go for it. The pervert in me is a little excited over the possibility of Chris Colfer skin. But this also means that bygone are the days when just a few inches of exposed lower back was sexier than Hell, you know what I mean?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2013, 4:51 pm

remember that male toplessness isn't the same as female toplessness. the later is considered "nudity" while the former is merely "showing off some skin". when i grew up in china guys, from little boys to frail elderly, all went topless in the heat of the summer at home (and even in some public places). it was never considered "sexy" but simply a way to feel cooler. if us girls are allowed to shed more clothing we would certainly do it too. but society demanded us to cover certain parts of our body parts as if it's shameful to show them in the public. it's quite unfair.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/24/2013, 4:57 pm

Does someone have that tweet or is it just someones fantasy?

There's nothing wrong with fantasies, but I'd like to be sure before relishing on the idea. I like mens backs so seeing just a chest might not be ENOUGH! Smile Ooh,imagine a tastefully revealed back. I mean Kurt's shoulder reveal was all part of it. What if we'll see bits and pieces one after another? There I went, imagining!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 5:00 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Does someone have that tweet or is it just someones fantasy?

There's nothing wrong with fantasies, but I'd like to be sure before relishing on the idea. I like mens backs so seeing just a chest might not be ENOUGH! :)Ooh,imagine a tastefully revealed back. I mean Kurt's shoulder reveal was all part of it. What if we'll see bits and pieces one after another? There I went, imagining!
I want it to be tasteful.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 5:02 pm

fantastica wrote:remember that male toplessness isn't the same as female toplessness. the later is considered "nudity" while the former is merely "showing off some skin". when i grew up in china guys, from little boys to frail elderly, all went topless in the heat of the summer at home (and even in some public places). it was never considered "sexy" but simply a way to feel cooler. if us girls are allowed to shed more clothing we would certainly do it too. but society demanded us to cover certain parts of our body parts as if it's shameful to show them in the public. it's quite unfair.
It feels the exact same to me. If I see a topless guy running around in real life, I'm going to look away. It's just respectful not to show and not to stare. It's not that it's "shameful" really....it's just a private matter. Nudity should be restricted to the bedroom.

Yes, old fashioned of me. I know.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/24/2013, 5:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

There's nothing wrong with fantasies, but I'd like to be sure before relishing on the idea. I like mens backs so seeing just a chest might not be ENOUGH! :)Ooh,imagine a tastefully revealed back. I mean Kurt's shoulder reveal was all part of it. What if we'll see bits and pieces one after another? There I went, imagining!
I want it to be tasteful.
I want it to be tasteful too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 5:28 pm

But I don't mind nudity for work as an entertainer as part of an artistic photoshoot or a powerful, meaningful sex scene. I don't mind if it signals character growth either. But does this scene have to involve Blaine?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/24/2013, 5:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
fantastica wrote:remember that male toplessness isn't the same as female toplessness. the later is considered "nudity" while the former is merely "showing off some skin". when i grew up in china guys, from little boys to frail elderly, all went topless in the heat of the summer at home (and even in some public places). it was never considered "sexy" but simply a way to feel cooler. if us girls are allowed to shed more clothing we would certainly do it too. but society demanded us to cover certain parts of our body parts as if it's shameful to show them in the public. it's quite unfair.
It feels the exact same to me. If I see a topless guy running around in real life, I'm going to look away. It's just respectful not to show and not to stare. It's not that it's "shameful" really....it's just a private matter. Nudity should be restricted to the bedroom.

Yes, old fashioned of me. I know.
Or only to those places where nudity is allowed, like "nudist beach". For me isn't about being old fashioned, is about feeling comfortable. I don't care if you're fine with your body, good for you, while you don't perturb me with your private parts.

But I see your point girls, is so different how a topless guy is seen by society, than a topless girl is. But I think in this situation, what it causes this meltdown, is the fact that Kurt is one of the few who haven't had a topless scene, so it seems to me like is perceived like a rare 'privilege' to seeing that way.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:07 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:BUT...if this scene actually has context to it rather than just being gratuitous
Hmmm...

Kurt brushing his teeth
Kurt getting ready to go out on a date
Kurt getting up in the morning out of bed
Kurt working out at the gym

Kurt getting  his shirt splashed with water on a rainy NY morning in a street corner
Kurt feeling hot on a muggy NY day in a subway car
Kurt having to  pitch in for a photo session at Vogue.

Yes I can think of thousands  and thousands of scenes with context to see Kurt shirtless....phr34r

Last edited by Buenos on 8/24/2013, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 6:13 pm

Yes, Buenos. Me too. *g*

My thoughts are pretty much summed up by two posts I saw of Heather (of ccn, not here): One and Two
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2013, 6:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 8 Tumblr_ms1aykhNlI1r0adhfo1_500

TBH: I think they're trolling. There's no real source.

And I doubt Fox will allow Kurt to take of his shirt for Blaine: too sexy for the gay. (although it was okay for Sam to be shirtless with Blaine drooling all over him, and this reminds me of the scene when Kurt saw Sam in the shower and didn't drool over him, yet Kurt is the creepy gay predator stalker, jeez)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:21 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Yes, Buenos. Me too. *g*

My thoughts are pretty much summed up by two posts I saw of Heather (of ccn, not here):  One and Two
I think for the right "artistic" reasons, I could see Kurt stripped down for a whole episode.

If Ewan McGregor can do it for the artistic integrity of a scene, Chris Colfer can damn well do it too.

It's all about the art.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 6:21 pm

God, is that the source? Fuck. lol Ain't happening then. That just looks like head canon. lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 6:22 pm

Yep. Art is my life.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 6:23 pm

Well, even if Kurt is shirtless, this person is probably just jumping to conclusions into thinking its for Blaine. That doesn't even make sense anyway. Blaines already seen Kurt without clothes multiple times! They've had sex! Besides, they're already risking enough with kiss and this is still technically a family show, so I don't think it's what they think it is. If he is shirtless, I'm hoping its just a shower scene when he goes home or something.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/24/2013, 6:25 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Well, even if Kurt is shirtless, this person is probably just jumping to conclusions into thinking its for Blaine. That doesn't even make sense anyway. Blaines already seen Kurt without clothes multiple times! They've had sex! Besides, they're already risking enough with kiss and this is still technically a family show, so I don't think it's what they think it is. If he is shirtless, I'm hoping its just a shower scene when he goes home or something.
I agree, if Kurt is shirtless I do not want it be just for Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:27 pm

Harry Shum on Glee as Mike was total eye candy to me, but in a GOOD way. Don't judge me. I just thought he was so pretty.

Chris to me is so pretty also so sue me if I like pretty things to be unwrapped once in a while.

Like Georgette, I live for ART.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 6:35 pm

Buenos wrote:
Harry Shum on Glee as Mike was total eye candy to me, but in a GOOD way.  Don't judge me.   I just thought he was so pretty.

Chris to me is so pretty also  so sue me if I like pretty things to be unwrapped once in a while.

Like Georgette, I live for ART.  
You are so positive about everything, Buenos. I love that about you. I know I can be incredibly bitchy sometimes, so it's good to have positivity.

And yes, Harry Shum is definitely eye candy. You can never have too much of his abs.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 6:38 pm

Yeah. I think there is a difference between only being known for getting your kit off and being willing as an actor to disrobe every now and again when needed. Lord, Ewan McGregor has gone full monty countless times and no one says he isn't a serious actor. And now my brain is going places... lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next