Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 8:08 am

Lottie2303 wrote:...and yet, Chris is the most popular actor, with a major female fanbase and starts regularly sex riots. Payback is a bitch! Glee really should learn to stop forcing people, in whom to like/dislike/find attractive/unattractive.

I am still laughing about the Chris-shirtless rumors. This creepy camera guy was truly confused.
I don't like him.

He is so in love with Darren, that it is sickening.

Or is this just all an act and he is just doing what Ryan or Fox wants him do?

I am thinking this is the case. dryy

This is just another attempt at manipulation. :angry:

Why the hell, don't they just write the show and stop having others trying to manipulate the fandom or have them trying to brainwash, by pushing one character so much, and writing them almost as if they are beyond perfection. Or trying to push a bunch of newbies that are poor replica's of some originals. :angry: 

If someone from Fox went on tumblr before "Guilty Pleasures" aired they would have seen the mass riots. No fan was laughing or saying Kurt looked ridiculous.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 9:10 am

Oh, they know. I am convinced some very high people at FOX are pissed off that an actual homosexual actor can have such a female-driven fanbase and basically prove the entirety of HW, that it is stupid to assume that gay actors don't have any commercial success and can be leading men. Darren is preferred because is save as heterosexual, they can claim to be LGBT friendly, don't actually have to support any actual homosexual actors and position him as leading man. Still they fail and pay a very high price.

There is a reason so many people stopped watching Glee, and one is most certainly Blaine and the dismissal of Kurt. It only hurts them. At least I am confident that Chris has a very good self-esteem, so i don't believe he is insecure or anything. I am also convinced that he has a very good name and reputation HW. Chris prefers anyway the edgy secondary character. I believe he has a chance to get one of those roles one day.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/3/2013, 9:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:...
And the Props episode where after Tina comes around and talking to Rachel about Kurt being Finn, and them laughing about it and talking like it was something horrible, that made me so angry. antifana 

I had a different view from that scene, I saw it as it were 'horrible' the idea of Kurt being Finn and wanted to makeout with Tina/Rachel, because for them must be awkward to imagine him being so flirtatious with a girl. But, by other side I see your point, because I bet that if Blaine would have been in that position, probably they wouldn't have laughed at the idea of him being so straight. As he's the one who 'pass' as non-gay.

I'm sorry I need to vent this, but the other day I was lurking on another forum, a spanish one, and I can't deny that I hated when they started to say that Kurt was a little bit annoying and his songs weren't so successful, probably they would prefer a top 40 song. But then I giggled, because some of those people were happily shocked when Chris wore his 'llamanator' costume. Razz And probably they think the same when Kurt wears that so tight outfits.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/3/2013, 12:06 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

It's the writers to blame. dryy
Agreed. suure The writers make things so frustrating sometimes. I see what you mean about Chris. The last thing he needs is "fans" and the media attacking him.
The fans and media know he is attractive, but it must be a bit hard to stomache when the writers don't write Kurt as such.

I see a lot of fans upset when he puts himself down, as to Chris it could be that Kurt is, this is what is written, so therefore the fans, media could be saying he is attractive just to be nice to him, which is not the case at all.

What they did during Season 3 with their tooth pick arms comment and all the insults and put downs of Kurt made me angry. Kurt's face and body is Chris's. What they did that season was so cruel and absolute lies, to me it was like bullying. No wonder poor Chris said Kurt was the ugly half of Klaine because they had written it as such. :(

I will never forgive them for that and never will ever buy Season 3. :angry:
There is a part of me that reminds myself that in a sense, no, Chris's body is not Kurt's body. He's an actor, moving differently, wearing different kinds of clothes, and the show has clearly set Kurt up as being different than Chris. I'm thinking that by now, Chris can probably make the distinction between how he looks and how Kurt Hummel looks.

I doubt he takes the show's comments personally at this point. He's got plenty of affirmation about his attractiveness in the real world. And if the show wants him to be the ugly duckling of the pair--well, they have the right to do that, little as we like it. That's what the costuming department is for, and what Chris's acting is for.

Indeed, there is something compelling about the "ugly duckling" "in borrowed feathers" storyline. Like so many things, it could be interesting--if they then developed it.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/3/2013, 12:08 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:...and yet, Chris is the most popular actor, with a major female fanbase and starts regularly sex riots. Payback is a bitch! Glee really should learn to stop forcing people, in whom to like/dislike/find attractive/unattractive.

I am still laughing about the Chris-shirtless rumors. This creepy camera guy was truly confused.
I don't like him.

He is so in love with Darren, that it is sickening.

Or is this just all an act and he is just doing what Ryan or Fox wants him do?

I am thinking this is the case. dryy

This is just another attempt at manipulation. :angry:

Why the hell, don't they just write the show and stop having others trying to manipulate the fandom or have them trying to brainwash, by pushing one character so much, and writing them almost as if they are beyond perfection. Or trying to push a bunch of newbies that are poor replica's of some originals. :angry: 

If someone from Fox went on tumblr before "Guilty Pleasures" aired they would have seen the mass riots. No fan was laughing or saying Kurt looked ridiculous.
Do you mean Joaquin? He's definitely saying what the producers want him to say. He'd be fired if they didn't want him to be interacting with the fans or if he said anything that was not approved.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 12:34 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_msjz1bAVJ91s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 12:36 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/glee-meets-the-beatles-on-album-cover-20130903

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Gleatles-306-1378210364

By Jon Blistein
September 3, 2013 8:30 AM ET
Glee Sings the Beatles
'Glee Sings the Beatles'
Courtesy of Columbia Records

Glee returns for its fifth season with a special two-part tribute to the Beatles that airs September 26th at 9 p.m. on Fox. Two days before the episode, though, you'll be able to hear the New Directions belt out their Fab Four covers – including a version of "All You Need Is Love" and a duet that features new guest star Demi Lovato – on Glee Sings the Beatles, out September 24th. The record will include every song from Glee's first two episodes, and now you can take an exclusive first look at the album's official cover art.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/glee-meets-the-beatles-on-album-cover-20130903#ixzz2dqPko3Ej
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 12:45 pm

Sometimes I need to remind myself that the writers simply do a horrible job with most characters on the show at this point.  Rachel fans were not happy at all with how the show marginalized her and even only gave her a cameo song by the end of Season 4.  The less said about how Brittana and Santana fans feels the better.

Even many Finn fans were not thrilled last year with Finn used to prop up Mckinley and quite frankly , for all his screentime Blaine didn't really get alot of character development and alot of his fans could see the WTF aspects of his saying Kurt was his soulmate and wanting to propose to him.

Will has been ignored for years now, sadly despite the tripe threat of Matt Morrison.  Sue is beyond a caricature (but let's face it , she has always been that) and the cameos of the departed Graduates like Puck and Mercedes were sad to see.

So yes, Glee has serious problems with writing for all the characters.  However S5 is a new season, and if it is the last two years of Glee I will watch to get my fill of Kurt and the wonderful character Chris helped in creating.

The character in balance is portrayed fine (despite the lack of screen time), he's recognized as wildly talented in both fashion and theatre, and S4 was the first time the adult outside world acknowledged how special Kurt is.  The big problem is the writers not giving Kurt SL's , that is the crux of what needs to be corrected in S5.

We don't need endless arcs of Marley eating disorders and Ryder catfishing, which quite frankly, nobody really gives a fuck about those characters. It's downright embarrassing how they didn't bother to put any of the Noobs on the DVD cover. They don't even try to pretend they are the stars of the show as far as the marketing. FOX you can be sure is changing that for S5.

The one thing I've noticed is that the show has kept close to the vest Kurt's SL's in NY, especially concerning the nemesis Adam, From Episod 4 onward I expect more development on that front.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 1:02 pm

Nicely said. Also thank you for reminding me, that actually quite a bit of the other fandoms are also in shitty positions. I suspect there are no NYC storylines revealed yet, as they want to keep the Klaine engagement under wrap, but also they haven't planned so far ahead yet. I suspect the focused on the first three episodes and once they film those, we will get more information. Especially once Adam starts filming
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 1:31 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Nicely said. Also thank you for reminding me, that actually quite a bit of the other fandoms are also in shitty positions. I suspect there are no NYC storylines revealed yet, as they want to keep the Klaine engagement under wrap, but also they haven't planned so far ahead yet. I suspect the focused on the first three episodes and once they film those, we will get more information. Especially once Adam starts filming
I think it's bizarre that they are apparently still filming scenes Episode 1 even know (see spoiler thread). I think by Episode 4 there will be a new NY "world" set up and I am looking forward to that.

What I try to remind myself is that even in the first 3 seasons Kurt has never been the primary focus. That was usually Rachel/Finn, in S4 it was more Blaine but Glee then tries to overcompensate the next year for the feedback they get, and of course, their "corrections" cause even more problems.

It's going to be very hard to compensate for the loss of Finn, in many ways he was the heart and soul of the show, he was the everyman who loved performing but wasn't the star, so I am curious how they deal with that. Kurt having to deal with the loss of his brother and him and Rachel consoling each other I hope is played out the right way.

However, the Glee writers make me so nervous. blushh 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/3/2013, 1:33 pm

Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Nicely said. Also thank you for reminding me, that actually quite a bit of the other fandoms are also in shitty positions. I suspect there are no NYC storylines revealed yet, as they want to keep the Klaine engagement under wrap, but also they haven't planned so far ahead yet. I suspect the focused on the first three episodes and once they film those, we will get more information. Especially once Adam starts filming
I think it's bizarre that they are apparently still filming scenes  Episode 1 even know (see spoiler thread).  I think by Episode 4 there will be a new NY "world" set up and I am looking forward to that.

What I try to remind myself is that even in the first 3 seasons Kurt has never been the primary focus.   That was usually Rachel/Finn, in S4 it was more Blaine but Glee then tries to overcompensate the next year for the feedback they get, and of course, their "corrections" cause even more problems.  

It's going to be very hard to compensate for the loss of Finn, in many ways he was the heart and soul of the show, he was the everyman who loved performing but wasn't the star, so I am curious how they deal with that.  Kurt having to deal with the loss of his brother and him and Rachel consoling each other I hope is played out the right way.

However, the Glee writers make me so nervous.  blushh 
What are they supposedly filming for Episode 1 right now?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 1:48 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
What are they supposedly filming for Episode 1 right now?
Rachel and Santana have a duet together , "HELP" "Hard days night" in Episode 1, from what I understand it's their only musical number together, though I believe they share lines in the group number  "Let it Be" for  Episode 2.

Naya has said all three episodes are filming at the same time and she tweeted this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_msjz1bAVJ91s57bimo1_500

I doubt they are dancing to "Let it Be"  for episode 2, since it's more a serious somber number,  
episode 3:
so it would seem their dancing would be Episode 1.

The only other alternative I can see is if Rachel is there in the "Here Comes the sun" duet between Santana and the Demi Lovato character in Episode 2 just dancing,  but that doesn't seem as probable to me.[/quote]
ETA: corrected

Last edited by Buenos on 9/3/2013, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 2:52 pm

Warning on source: some general Episode 3 stuff too..

http://tvline.com/2013/09/03/fall-tv-spoilers-2013-shows-ncis/#!16/glee/

GLEE

PREVIOUSLY ON... | Rachel nervously waited for word on whether she landed the lead in a Broadway production of Funny Girl, Brittany gained early acceptance to MIT and Will and Emma tied the knot.

COMING UP NEXT | The Oct. 11 Finn tribute --
Spoiler:
Life at McKinley will eventually go on, though, and with it comes new characters (including pop star Demi Lovato as Santana's NYC-based girlfriend) and new pairings (Artie and Kitty!). "At the end of last season, Kitty was kind of helping Artie get into college and dealing with his mom and all that," McHale points out. "When we were shooting, that I kind of felt like something was going to happen there."

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER | Rumor has it that a cover of Katy Perry's smash single "Roar" will be prominently featured in a fall episode.

RETURN DATE | Thursday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c (Fox)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 3:43 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_msk8pj4pSY1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 3:44 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_msk9dqtLj61r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 3:45 pm

The day before I left for Africa I had the day off and I was like, okay, I’m going to pack, I’m going to get all of my errands done that I need to do and my manager called and was like ‘Hey, Ryan Murphy wants to meet with you,’ and it was so close that had I left one day after I wouldn’t have gotten to meet with him and they started shooting two days after I got back. So, while I was in Africa contracts were signed and deals were done and then I land and I go straight to work! It was awesome. [I] absolutely [loved meeting Ryan]. I’ve met him before, he’s amazing, the cast is amazing, I’ve been friends with some of the cast members for a long time now so it’s pretty, pretty awesome to get to work with my friends. — Demi Lovato
My guess is that they had already committed to the character of Santana's LI and decided to go with Demi, ie a known "star" instead of picking someone from the audition process, ie some unknown actor. They had already auditioned at least 1 or 2 people for the role from the youtube stuff online.

Last edited by Buenos on 9/3/2013, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/3/2013, 3:50 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_msk8pj4pSY1r4ezfzo1_500
I don't want to doubt the words of Dot Marie, but she made me feel afraid when she said "awesome script", I'm sorry but at this point I've no idea what to expect from glee writers. In addition, they have to promote the series.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 3:54 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_mskbs5uPlu1ql1znmo1_r1_500

So Lea confirms Naya's tweet, Rachel and Santana are dancing in a number.   Neither mentioned anyone else.
Everything seem to point towards  the "Help" ":Hard Day's Night" number for Episode 1.

ETA: corrected

Last edited by Buenos on 9/3/2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/3/2013, 4:01 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_mskbs5uPlu1ql1znmo1_r1_500

So Lea confirms Naya's tweet, Rachel and Santana are dancing in a number.   Neither mentioned anyone else.
Everything seem to point towards  the "Help" number for Episode 1.
So, I guess Chris isn't singing "Help"? Well is supposed that he isn't in New York in episode one, right?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/3/2013, 4:02 pm

Buenos wrote:
The day before I left for Africa I had the day off and I was like, okay, I’m going to pack, I’m going to get all of my errands done that I need to do and my manager called and was like ‘Hey, Ryan Murphy wants to meet with you,’ and it was so close that had I left one day after I wouldn’t have gotten to meet with him and they started shooting two days after I got back. So, while I was in Africa contracts were signed and deals were done and then I land and I go straight to work! It was awesome. [I] absolutely [loved meeting Ryan]. I’ve met him before, he’s amazing, the cast is amazing, I’ve been friends with some of the cast members for a long time now so it’s pretty, pretty awesome to get to work with my friends. — Demi Lovato
My guess is that they had already committed to the character of Santana's LI and decided to go with Demi, ie a known "star" instead of picking someone from  the audition process, ie  some unknown actor.  They had already auditioned at least 1 or 2 people for the role from the youtube stuff online.
Did they apparently change the character's name? What was it before Dani? "Ryan"?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/3/2013, 4:04 pm

Why they are mixing filming of 3 eps so early in the season, I have no idea. But perhaps it is more normal than it seems. I wouldn't think it would be helpful for the cast to be bouncing from the stressful and distressing 5:03 to 5:01 and 5:02 filming but there you go.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 4:12 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:
My guess is that they had already committed to the character of Santana's LI and decided to go with Demi, ie a known "star" instead of picking someone from  the audition process, ie  some unknown actor.  They had already auditioned at least 1 or 2 people for the role from the youtube stuff online.
Did they apparently change the character's name? What was it before Dani? "Ryan"?
Yes, I think they've tweaked the character a bit. At one point they referred to her as "Ryan". Someone who sang and played a guitar, and they were looking for an actress whoactually played the instrument.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 4:14 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 24 Tumblr_mskbs5uPlu1ql1znmo1_r1_500

So, I guess Chris isn't singing "Help"? Well is supposed that he isn't in New York in episode one, right?
If "All you need is love" as spoiled by GOBR is the last number of Episode 1, there is no way that Kurt is in NY for that episode. He and Burt drive to Dalton so my guess is that he's not in NY until Episode 2.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/3/2013, 4:16 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

If "All you need is love" as spoiled by GOBR  is the last number of Episode 1, there is no way that Kurt is in NY for that episode.   He and Burt drive to Dalton so my guess is that he's not in NY until Episode 2.
I feel so lost with these spoilers. Isn't from episode one the duet he has with Blaine at MK?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 4:27 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

If "All you need is love" as spoiled by GOBR  is the last number of Episode 1, there is no way that Kurt is in NY for that episode.   He and Burt drive to Dalton so my guess is that he's not in NY until Episode 2.
I feel so lost with these spoilers. Isn't from episode one the duet he has with Blaine at MK?
Yes, so that means he's at least in two scenes with Blaine in Lima, Ohio.  So as far as Kurt it seems safe to assume he's in Lima all of episode 1.

The big  question mark is that apparently Naya was seen on set in the "All you need is love" number at Dalton. So was Lea but there is still debate as to whether she was on set for the scene or just visiting.

So no one knows for sure if Santana and/or Rachel or both in NY or either one in Lima at some point.  If she's dancing with Lea I woudl think "HELP" "Hard Days' Night" is not a split screen number since why would they have to dance together.  Of course this is all speculation.

ETA: edited to correct error

Last edited by Buenos on 9/3/2013, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next