Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 6:43 pm

If it's just trolling, then why did two different Glee (okay, Klaine) fans tweet about this scene at the same time?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:43 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Harry Shum on Glee as Mike was total eye candy to me, but in a GOOD way.  Don't judge me.   I just thought he was so pretty.

Chris to me is so pretty also  so sue me if I like pretty things to be unwrapped once in a while.

Like Georgette, I live for ART.  
You are so positive about everything, Buenos. I love that about you. I know I can be incredibly bitchy sometimes, so it's good to have positivity.

And yes, Harry Shum is definitely eye candy. You can never have too much of his abs.
You could cut ice with his abs.

Of all the ridiculous things that happened last year, having Tina mouth in "Naked" that they had the cutest class of boys with Harry, Puck , Kurt and Finn ( yes, I always thought Finn was attractive) gone was the worst drivel. Poor Tina was totally ruined as a character, and that's a high bar on Glee.

I will say one thing that the new guy Jake , he is so pretty to me also. Plus his legs actually have muscle on them, I hate guys with don't work out their lower bodies at the gym. Jake (Jacob Artist) seem to work the whole body, good for him. phr34r  Such dedication to his craft.

I don't think he's much of an actor but I do enjoy his pretty.

Did I mention he's pretty?

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 6:43 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Yeah. I think there is a difference between only being known for getting your kit off and being willing as an actor to disrobe every now and again when needed. Lord, Ewan McGregor has gone full monty countless times and no one says he isn't a serious actor. And now my brain is going places... lol
That's very true, and I can see Chris as being one of those actors (the latter, not the former).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 6:44 pm

Dancer... and pretty. lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 8/24/2013, 6:45 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
arina wrote:I totally forgot about the scene of Blaine in the shower.Razz 
It is one of the best "lol" moments, while they tried to be serious Razz 
Blaines character period is an 'lol' moment. It's almost sad because he takes himself so seriously! I wonder if the writers did that on purpose.
I really think they do. Especially since 'Micheal', and 'Big Brother' confirmed it with me, that Blaine is meant to be a walking parody/satire/joke.

Banning Hairgel at Prom = Your boyfriend's humiliation at being voted Prom QUEEN? Or worse, banning hairgel = burning people in the Holocaust? Really, Blaine? Really?

There's no way that ridiculousness isn't deliberate writing.

After all, despite all their 'Very Serious Episode" PSA moments, Glee started as a satirical, dark comedy.

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 8/24/2013, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:50 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Yeah. I think there is a difference between only being known for getting your kit off and being willing as an actor to disrobe every now and again when needed. Lord, Ewan McGregor has gone full monty countless times and no one says he isn't a serious actor. And now my brain is going places... lol
I think Ewan McGregor is the actor that Chris Colfer should imitate as a role model. There is nothing Ewan won't do for a role and yet he's so respected for his thespian skills and credentials.

Take note, Chris.

Did I mention there is nothing Ewan won't do?

He's also pretty. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 6:51 pm

Buenos wrote:
I think Ewan McGregor is the actor that Chris Colfer should imitate as a role model.  There is nothing Ewan won't do for a role and yet he's so respected for his thespian skills and credentials.

Take note, Chris.

Did I mention there is nothing Ewan won't  do?  

He's also pretty.  phr34r 
Ewan is very brave. (Young Adam comes to mind)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 6:52 pm

Buenos wrote:
I think Ewan McGregor is the actor that Chris Colfer should imitate as a role model.  There is nothing Ewan won't do for a role and yet he's so respected for his thespian skills and credentials.

Take note, Chris.

Ewan is very pretty, although I only know him from Star Wars. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:53 pm

[quote="MoviesAreLife"]
Buenos wrote:

I wish Chris would be as brave.

For artistic reasons, naturally. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 6:54 pm

Buenos wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:

I wish Chris would be as brave.

For artistic reasons, naturally.  phr34r 
Well, he's restricted by Glee. But afterwards... Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:54 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Take note, Chris.

Cold Flame , you have never seen Moulin Rouge???

I'm judging you! blinkk 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 6:55 pm

I love Ewan. Not a bad role model to have at all.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 6:56 pm

Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Take note, Chris.

I'm judging you! blinkk 
*hangs in head in shame and crawls under a rock*
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 6:56 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Take note, Chris.

I'm judging you! blinkk 
*hangs in head in shame and crawls under a rock*
It's okay. I've never seen Star Wars.Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 6:56 pm

Georgette888 wrote:I love Ewan. Not a bad role model to have at all.
He just gets better and better with age..

"The Ghost Writer", "Beginnings", "The impossible"...he chooses his movies well for someone so pretty.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2013, 6:59 pm

Lol, there is a lot of pretty in the last posts.
But yeah: Harry's pretty, Jake is pretty, and Ewan McGregor is yummie. phr34r 

MoviesAreLife wrote:If it's just trolling, then why did two different Glee (okay, Klaine) fans tweet about this scene at the same time?
Maybe the one Klainer reacted to the other one's tweet? saispa 

If this really is the entire source of the spoiler I think we can put our smelling salts back into our bed room drawer (and whatever else was in that drawer ooppss) , 'cause we'll be waiting a long time for another Chris Colfer Sex Riot.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/24/2013, 7:01 pm

Buenos wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:I love Ewan. Not a bad role model to have at all.
He just gets better and better with age..

"The Ghost Writer", "Beginnings", "The impossible"...he chooses his movies well for someone so pretty.
Taking this to The Culture Point.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2013, 7:38 pm

that shirtless rumor sounds like wishful thinking rather than a real spoiler. anyway even if it was shot it doesn't mean it will pass the editing. i will believe it when i see it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 8:06 pm

fantastica wrote:that shirtless rumor sounds like wishful thinking rather than a real spoiler. anyway even if it was shot it doesn't mean it will pass the editing. i will believe it when i see it.
Yes, but it was a lot of fun discussing it. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2013, 11:38 pm

^ but i was actually hoping for some skin. :( 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/24/2013, 11:52 pm

I just want Kurt to be equal to the other guys.

Until this comes from a reliable source, I don't believe it either.

I would enjoy the meltdown on tumblr if it turned out to be true. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/25/2013, 1:00 am

Still dying to see if this was an actual spoiler of what Kurt will wear in the first episode. Razz 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 9 Chriscolfer-catshirt
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/25/2013, 1:15 am

Buenos wrote:

Still dying to see if this was an actual spoiler of what Kurt will wear in the first episode.  Razz 

God, I hope not. Chris looks horrified. ptdr 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/25/2013, 1:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:I just want Kurt to be equal to the other guys.

Until this comes from a reliable source, I don't believe it either.

I would enjoy the meltdown on tumblr if it turned out to be true. Razz
I would have loved to see that. I bet you tumblr would have crushed.

Buenos wrote:

Still dying to see if this was an actual spoiler of what Kurt will wear in the first episode.  Razz 

Please not! Only if is a bedroom scene, and this's his pajama.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/25/2013, 1:18 am

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:os"]

Please not! Only if is a bedroom scene, and this's his pajama.
Maybe Rachel gave it to him or something and he was so horrified by it that as soon as she leaves, he takes it off and hides it in the closet to burn later. Cue shirtless scene. phr34r 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next