Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 7:49 am

Well, unless you are Chris, it is not completely unusual for a character with the A storyline to get two or three songs (solos and duets) in an episode, so it doesn't completely surprise me that Tina is going to be on three songs in the episode, or even Santana getting on two. (I will never get over gelboy singing on five songs in one episode, though).

Perhaps there are more songs in 5x2, though. It doesn't seem like there are enough for the amount of people we've been hearing about being in the studio lately.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 7:56 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, unless you are Chris, it is not completely unusual for a character with the A storyline to get two or three songs (solos and duets) in an episode, so it doesn't completely surprise me that Tina is going to be on three songs in the episode, or even Santana getting on two. (I will never get over gelboy singing on five songs in one episode, though).

Perhaps there are more songs in 5x2, though.  It doesn't seem like there are enough for the amount of people we've been hearing about being in the studio lately.  
Who else was in the studio besides Jenna, Becca, Darren and Naya for 5x02? If there were others maybe they are just singing back-up for Jenna.

Giving so many songs to only one character wouldn't be so pointless if that person was actually getting some character development with it. Blaine sings and sings and sings but he is not growing up he is getting more immature with every episode.
It will be the same with Tina. She apologized to Kurt in 4x14 but in 4x21 she was awful to him again. She said her crush was just a phase and the vapo-rape incident will never happen again but in 4x22 she was all creepy again talking about marrying Blaine and having his children while he was buying a ring for anothe man. This episode won't change anything for her. She won't learn from her mistakes. She will sing 3 songs and keep being a crazy bitch who can't take no for an answer and treats everybody like crap.

Last edited by sheny on 8/21/2013, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/21/2013, 8:16 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone asked Oliver if he was going to be on Glee again, and he tweeted this:

If he's not allowed to say anything, it may mean that he still has ties to the show, otherwise he wouldn't have to answer to anybody running the show, am I right?

But if the recent spoilers are to be believed Kurt and Blaine get back together :(. I guess that's why Kurt is at prom, but why the hell would Burt be at prom? Is it too much to hope that Chris and Mike are on set shooting another scene? Or, oh my god, I feel horrible thinking this way, but could Burt be showing up at prom to tell Kurt that they just received news of Finn's death?blinkk crycry 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/21/2013, 8:17 am

sheny wrote:
Not only he sings so little but they always find a way to exclude him when he does. If I didn't have the Itune versions of "Don't stop believing", "One of us", "My love is you Love", "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year" and "We Need a Little Christmas" I would never know that Kurt sings in them because they were all cut or someone else sang his part in the episode.
Actually I heard they knew beforehand what parts are going to be in the episode and the rest the Andres brothers can give who they want to - so we can be only happy that he sings at least on those songs even if he is does not sing in the episode.. Maybe if it were only up to RIB we would have even less of his singing...:( 

Although One of us is the biggest mistery to me, there exits large video of the whole thing where Kurt's part is. Also it was mainly Kurts episode, the words really suited the character and Chris sounded absolutely awesome in it, I will never understand why they cut it.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 8:21 am

Wasn't Kevin in the studio for 5x2 as well? It seems like "Let It Be" is Kevin's, but I could be wrong.

Blarren's songs in 5x1 are going to be all about winning Kurt back. They are probably going to make a big deal out of Kurt having his moment of realization that Blaine is still the love of his life despite Blaine's infidelity over a Beatles song just to parallel the thought of Blaine realizing Kurt was the love of his life when Kurt was singing a Beatles song.

I am half expecting a spoiler that Kurt will sing "Til There Was You" to Blaine in 5x2 (kill two birds with one stone--it's a Beatles song, and a Broadway song).

It's so hard to watch this show as a Kurt lover who doesn't like the way Blaine treats him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 8:24 am

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:
Not only he sings so little but they always find a way to exclude him when he does. If I didn't have the Itune versions of "Don't stop believing", "One of us", "My love is you Love", "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year" and "We Need a Little Christmas" I would never know that Kurt sings in them because they were all cut or someone else sang his part in the episode.
Actually I heard they knew beforehand what parts are going to be in the episode and the rest the Andres brothers can give who they want to - so we can be only happy that he sings at least on those songs even if he is does not sing in the episode.. Maybe if it were only up to RIB we would have even less of his singing...:( 

Although One of us is the biggest mistery to me, there exits large video of the whole thing where Kurt's part is. Also it was mainly Kurts episode, the words really suited the character and Chris sounded absolutely awesome in it, I will never understand why they cut it.
Yeah I watched that video and that's how I found out he sings in it. He really sounds amazing and I loved the little duet part with Dianna.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/21/2013, 8:29 am

sheny wrote:
arina wrote:
sheny wrote:

Yeah I watched that video and that's how I found out he sings in it. He really sounds amazing and I loved the little duet part with Dianna.
Sad that except for Blaine and Rachel we have just these little duets with other characters...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 8:41 am

5x02 prom spoilers

—“Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” is performed by Unique,
Marley, Jacob and Ryder.
I knew the newbiew will get a Beatles song.

—Stoner Brett wins Prom King.

This is the best spoiler for season 5 so far. Haha to all the Blaine stans wanted him to win.

—Tina wins Prom Queen.

Yeah sure maybe in another universe this would be realistic.

—Tina gets Carrie’d.

What does Carrie'd mean?

—New Directions rallies around her by performing “Hey Jude.”

And this was the last Beatles song Kurt doesn's sing.

I will not be giving out more details than that, so please do not
bombard my ask box with questions.
source

Last edited by sheny on 8/21/2013, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 8:45 am

Like in the movie Carrie.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 8:50 am

Just in case you don't know it, it is from a Stephen King novel. An outcast gets pig's blood thrown over her when she thinks she is prom queen and she unleashes her powers to get revenge. It is a famous horror movie.

Last edited by Georgette888 on 8/21/2013, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 8/21/2013, 8:54 am

Carrie is a stephen King's novel. the girl is an outcast raised by a bigot mother and heavily bullied at school. after an incident that goes too far, one of her classmate, designed to be voted Prom Queen, is remorseful and asks her boyfriend, the Prom King, to take Carrie to Prom instead of her. She is elected Prom Queen, but victim of a prank pulled by Christina, a bully who resented her, and has pig blood poured all over her once she sits on the Prom Queen throne.

Carrie is however a telekinetic girl and she globally destroys the whole town after that.

The book is a very good analysis of the teenage mindset and cruelty.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 8:55 am

Georgette888 wrote:Just in case you don't know it, it is from a Stephen King novel. An outcast gets pig's blood thrown over her when she thinks she is prom queen and she unleashes her powers to get revenge. It is a famous horror movie.
Can't say I feel sorry for Tina but the whole thing will probably be a fantasy sequence. I don't think her ND friends will do this to her unless she did something awful and they are trying to punish her/teach her a lesson without the pig blood of course.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 9:08 am

ND rally around though? I assume the prank will be by others in the school. IOW, just a retread of Kurt's prom plot combined with a famous movie. They are sooooooo creative.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 9:27 am

Georgette888 wrote:ND rally around though? I assume the prank will be by others in the school. IOW, just a retread of Kurt's prom plot combined with a famous movie. They are sooooooo creative.
blushh I missed the part about the rallying. OK it's good that they're helping her.

I've been laghing for the last 15 minutes that Stoner Bred is her Prom King. 

Spoiler:

I'm sure was expecting it to be Blaine so she can dance with him whole night. 

If this hapened to season 1-3 Tina I would feel so bad for her but season 4 Tina deserves it. I still want to slap her for the things she said to Kurt at the wedding. She wanted Kurt's ex-boyfriend but the writers gave her Kurt's ex-storyline instead.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2013, 9:41 am

What? Stoner Bret will be the prom king? for real? I've no words to express how shocking I'm feeling at this moment, because that something I never expected o.o.

As regards Tina, even though she has been annoying, I feel bad if she gets a prank similar like the one Carrie had.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 9:45 am

^So Tina's Prom story is both a rehash from Kurt's Prom story and Carrie?
Wow, better stealing something good than sucking at being creative yourself. Evil or Very Mad 

BTW: getting 'Carrie'd' is so humiliating and awful. I can't help but get the same feeling of Glee trying to create sympathy by OTT things like all the things that happened to the noobs last year. It's just.....too much, when back in the first seasons (with Kurt) it felt more genuine.

AnneNeville wrote:Screw Ryan, I'm not watching.

But yes, it's win/win. That's why they did it. It's especially win/win if they and the klainers can silence anyone who doesn't like it. As long as the trolled fans don't get sick of being trolled. And the month-long lead-in means we have 30 some days to get used to the idea that maybe Klaine isn't that bad.
That's what so laughable about all this: them Klainers are drinking the cup of deceit and trolling as if they are parched travellers in the desert. Last season they swore to never trust GOBr, Joaquin and the likes ever again, and yet now they worship the ground they walk on again. Rolling Eyes 
And they are very ready to believe this twitter girl (who is clearly a straw man/shiller from Fox) and take everything she says for granted, but when a spoiler source is saying something they don't want to hear they call them false and anyone believing them fools. dryy 
I have accepted that Klaine will reunite, but oooooh I hope that the Klainers will walk into some trap regardless, and everything does not work out as smoothly as they expect now with those Klaine-deity spoiler sources, and that they are being trolled hard.

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I am not watching either. I just hope Kurt will not be stuck in Lima after getting back with Blaine. I hope he   does not ending up setting on a stool while Blaine sings. I hope Blaine does not cheat again, and if he does I hope Kurt ends it for good. I  hope Kurt does not apologize for Blaine for not being there 24/7 and  he  is totally to Blame for Blaine's cheating. That is what I am most afraid will happen. I hope I am wrong though.
I agree, and it's what I fear too.
Klaine getting back together without a decent solution and redemption from Blaine is bad enough, but I somehow also expect Kurt's character having to take another blow, whether that is him saying he was to blame for Blaine's cheating too, or being so gullible and weak when it comes to Blaine.

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, they probably will wind up keeping Kurt in Lima.  They'll probably say something about how NYADA told him he could take the rest of the semester off and he can start back up as a freshman with Blainers at the start of the school year vomir

They need someone to carry the McKinley side until gelboy graduates since Finn won't be there :(
Aaaaaand here is my other big fear. Mad
I fullly expect this to happen, tbh. I've learned the hard way not to hope for much good for Kurt.
badday 

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't know how reliable popwrapped is with spoilers, but for what it's worth:

My fellow Gleeks! We are gearing up for the season premiere of our beloved show with bated anticipation.

While we are sad that we will no longer have Finn Hudson gracing our screens (and yes we do have a stock pile of tissues at the ready), we are still excited for season five of Glee.

So without further ado let’s break down some spoilers.

WARNING YOU WILL BE SPOILED PAST THIS POINT!

“Love, Love, Love” (season five, episode one)

This will be part one of the Beatles tribute episode.

This will pick up where “All Or Nothing”  (season four finale) ended.

Sebastian Smythe, Burt Hummel, Roz Washington, Mercedes Jones, Principal Figgins will appear in this episode.

Warblers Trent (Dominic Barnes) and Nick (Curt Mega) will also make an appearance.

All show choirs in Ohio New Directions, Haverbrook School For The Deaf, Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers will be seen.

This episode will feature both Ohio and New York.

Songs

“You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away” sung by Artie Abrams and Kitty Wilde
“Got To Get You Into My Life” sung by Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel
“Help!” sung by New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, and the Warblers
“Yesterday” sung by Rachel Berry
“All You Need Is Love” sung by New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers and Haverbrook School For The Deaf
“Hard Days Night” sung by Rachel Berry and Santana Lopez
“I Saw Her Standing There” sung by New Directions Boys
“Drive My Car” sung by Artie Abrams and Kitty Wilde with New Directions Boys

“Tina In The Sky With Diamonds” (season five, episode two)

Demi Lovato’s character “Dani” a struggling artist who befriends Santana and Rachel will debut in this episode. Dani will also be friends with Adam Lambert’s unnamed character.

This episode will be the Prom episode.

Burt and Kurt will be at prom.

Songs
“Here Comes The Sun” sung by Santana and Dani
"Hey Jude"
"Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band"
"Someday"
"Let It Be"

Finn Tribute Episode

This will be a tribute episode to Finn Hudson and Cory Monteith.

Finn Hudson will not die from a drug overdose.

All proceeds from sales of songs for this episode will be donated to charity.

There will be specially filmed PSA’s on drug abuse featuring the cast and shot by Ryan Murphy.

General Spoilers

Glee will have four new recurring roles: Ruby, Henry, Julie and Ryan.

Ruby will be an African American student at McKinley.

Ryan is a girl who plays the guitar.

According to TVLine, ther characters (unknown if recurring or not) will be Roderick Easton (40/50 something man), Jim Elliot, Jurgen (thick German/Austrian accent), a school board member and a nerdy girl.  

Adam Lambert will join the cast. He will portray Kurt’s yet unnamed nemesis.

Dani will have a six episode arc.

Kurt and Blaine will get back together in the first two episodes.
If it is true, why the hell would Burt be at prom?
These are all spoilers already known to the fandom. There is nothing new here.
They just collected all tweets, GOBr spoilers and BTS reports that the fandom already discovered, made a pile of them and added some speculations and expectations.

The songs for episode 2 they mention are the songs already known to be in the episode, but there is no indication that these songs will be all the songs in ep. 2.
So there still is hope for a Kurt song, although not much, and my favorite Beatles song for him (Hey Jude) has already been taken. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 9:50 am

brisallie wrote:What? Stoner Bret will be the prom king? for real? I've no words to express how shocking I'm feeling at this moment, because that something I never expected o.o.

As regards Tina, even though she has been annoying, I feel bad if she gets a prank similar like the one Carrie had.
I have the feeling that choosing Stoner Brett as Prom King is part of the humiliation prank directed at Tina, as she will have to dance with him.

Expect either Sam or Blaine to come to Tina's resque, though (Glee rehash #68). It will be Sam if they decide to hook Tina up with him (and really: Sam and Tina would be only slightly less boring than Bram). And of course it will be Blaine if it's not Sam, because he, duh, is the Nighthawk and a hero after all. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 10:05 am

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:What? Stoner Bret will be the prom king? for real? I've no words to express how shocking I'm feeling at this moment, because that something I never expected o.o.

I have the feeling that choosing Stoner Brett as Prom King is part of the humiliation prank directed at Tina, as she will have to dance with him.

Expect either Sam or Blaine to come to Tina's resque, though (Glee rehash #68). It will be Sam if they decide to hook Tina up with him (and really: Sam and Tina would be only slightly less boring than Bram). And of course it will be Blaine if it's not Sam, because he, duh, is the Nighthawk and a hero after all. vomit2
I don't want them to repeat the Klaine prom dance with Tina and Blaine. That was a really important moment for Kurt because he finally did something he told Burt he was dreaming to do. He danced with another boy for the first time in his life in front of so many people. I don't want them to steal this from him just to make Blaine look like a hero again. And they should stop recycling Kurt's old storylines. They worked well because Chris was amazing not because the writing was good.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/21/2013, 10:08 am

It always astonishes me how Glee still manages to create even worse spoilers. There is literally nothing to look forward too. Poor Tina, that sounds like an awful re-invention of S2. Overall, I hate any kind of Prom storylines. I really hate them.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 10:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:It always astonishes me how Glee still manages to create even worse spoilers. There is literally nothing to look forward too. Poor Tina, that sounds like an awful re-invention of S2. Overall, I hate any kind of Prom storylines. I really hate them.
Me too, never got the 'magic' of Proms and all the fuss characters in movies and series made about them.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 10:48 am

Just a random thing that popped into my head. How incredibly absurd is it that Blaine included Sebastian in "All You Need is Love"? I mean, how idiotic does one have to be to include a man who was a threat to the relationship when trying to win your ex back? Especially when that man nearly blinded you with a rock salt slushy. If I was Kurt, I'd be like, "Sebastian is here? Really, Blaine?" and then I'd turn in walk away.

It is amazing how stupid the writers are.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 10:55 am

sheny wrote:Chord posted a video this morning about Jenna going crazy which makes me think it's actually Tina who goes crazy on prom. I hope she won't do anything to Kurt if the spoilers about Chris being there are true.
Why do the writer keep doing this to Tina? She was such a sweet girl now I can't stand seeing her on my screen.

Spoiler:
Jenna's body double is the one that's gonna get messed up, though. Hope they pay her well!dryy 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/21/2013, 10:58 am

They just randomly include Sebastian because he is is popular. They just don't bother to include him in a necessary and interesting way. Funny how they demolished his character, after Seblaine failed and Kurtbastian started to be popular badday 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/21/2013, 10:59 am

I can't find it in my heart to feel sorry for Tina, because they've made her character into such an unpleasent harridan. It's Jenna that I feel badly for. She's been starved of a real storyline for her character and getting screen focus for so long that it became a meta joke. Now she's finally getting it and what did they stick her with? A long-standing crush on the Grease Stain, vapo-rape and now getting the Carrie treatment at prom. I'll bet anything that she wishes that RM would forget that she existed and has talent again.

As for Kurt... I'm not thrilled with what little scraps we're getting here, as it makes absolutely no sense for him to be sticking around Lima for so long. Spring Break isn't that long and I want him back at NYADA, snarking at the idiots who try intimidate him and having a glorious, sexually charged rivalry with Adam Lambert. Not escorting his Grease Stain ex to prom.

I'm guessing that until the first episode airs and we know if Kurt is reconciling with Blaine or not, we're not likely to get any real Kurt spoilers of importance. They'll need to keep the rest of his storyline under wraps until we know one way or another how things are going to proceed. The same with Rachel. It's telling that we're getting no spoilers for her except for a few songs that she's singing because they want to keep the Funny Girl results quiet until the ep airs.

Still think that the Klainers (who are right now so full of themselves and being totally obnoxious) are being trolled. It's just too easy to get them excited and then rip the rug out from under them. I was re-reading some of our old posts from before Glee Actually aired and we were pretty dispondant that Kurt was going to be forced back to Blaine and we actually ended up with a pretty good result from our POV. I don't trust RM, but he loves to yank the chains on the fans and the Klainers are the biggest and easiest target. So I'm taking all this with a Mt. Everest sized grain of salt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 12:01 pm

Lol, a certain part of the fandom is now pissed and 'upset' that someone spoiled who will be Prom King and Queen. ptdr

I take it that spoiler sources are only allowed when they spoil something you want to know, right? moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next