Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Delight 8/21/2013, 12:04 pm

Wow, more reasons not to watch Glee...

-Guest stars coming on the Glee NYC storyline and singing duets with each other (thereby ensuring that Kurt sings that much less)
-Kliss (Please let it be a dream sequence, please let it be a dream sequence...)
-Kurt remaining stuck in Lima and attending prom at McKinley
-Tina going psycho

Spoiler highlights so far can only be narrowed down to:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 36 Tumblr_mrvytfdghr1ra2zw3o1_400

Oh, and hearing Kurt's singing voice again. I shall bemoan the fact that Kurt is not getting a solo despite having two whole episodes dedicated to Beatles songs. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 12:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, a certain part of the fandom is now pissed and 'upset' that someone spoiled who will be Prom King and Queen. ptdr

I take it that spoiler sources are only allowed when they spoil something you want to know, right? moque
Of course, they'll say that it was all fixed for Brett to win, and it was really Bald Blanderson Blaine Anderson who was supposed to win.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2013, 12:28 pm

Sleep 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 12:44 pm

So Glee is actually going to rehash the damn Prom Queen story line a third time?

They have literally run out of anything in Lima/McKinley, the only thing that might be good of all this is that Prom is usually weeks away from the end of the school year.

Jenna has had her character completely destroyed the last year.

I admit Stoner Bret as Prom King could be funny, he's a minor character that is best used sparingly. I suspect the Prom is all in Tina's head and a fantasy sequence and that in real life Tina will decide she doesn't need to be Prom Queen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/21/2013, 12:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Just a random thing that popped into my head. How incredibly absurd is it that Blaine included Sebastian in "All You Need is Love"? I mean, how idiotic does one have to be to include a man who was a threat to the relationship when trying to win your ex back? Especially when that man nearly blinded you with a rock salt slushy. If I was Kurt, I'd be like, "Sebastian is here? Really, Blaine?" and then I'd turn in walk away.

It is amazing how stupid the writers are.
This idea strikes quite close to my dream scenario. It would cause Kurt tremendous pain but since Kurt seems to be falling into that bear trap I'll keep this as my head canon: Kurt woukd just need to see/realise who Eli is. At the prom, Lima Bean, Gap, where ever and Blaine would be put back to the penalty box. Because if seeing Sebastian doesn't do that he must know it was not Seb that Blaine played the field with. I still find it hard that this issue hasn't been addressed, yes I know it's Glee. I find it ridiculous that Kurt would even stand the whiff of Seb if he even has a second thought of Seblain having happened.

But Kurt would be genuinely struck down if seeing the other guy combines with Finn's death. I am a sadist aren't I? But so is Kurt if he returns to Blaine without warning.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 1:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 36 Tumblr_mrw2hunIP31r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/21/2013, 1:22 pm

Funnily, Stoner Brett is actually the most interesting character from S4. I would have loved to see him join Glee club. He would have provided very dark and sarcastic humor.

Maybe Finn's death may actually lead to something different. Maybe instead of Kurt realizing his love to Blaine, he may realize that he doesn't want to be with him anymore. I don't believe that will happen and all relationship drama should be non-existent during that episode, but it could be yet another avenue we haven't thought of. So RIB would have had their kiss for the season, excite the Klainers and then make the Kurt/non-Blarren fans happy. But as I said, won't happen. Just an idea.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 1:40 pm

Amber/Mercedes actually singing?

Could they actually now got the songs for the tribute episode?

Thus "too secret" songs.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:05 pm

Kurt will get back together with Blaine within the first two episodes? Oh, no,no,no! The kiss is just a dream sequence and so is prom and this "getting back together" BS. I will cling onto this hope for as long as possible until the writers pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

Stoner Brett being PK is hilarious. Tina being given the Carrie treatment is sort of sad, but I can't feel sorry for her with how pathetic and bitchy she's become and with how she's thrown her friendship with Kurt away over a silly crush. I still love Jenna, though...so good for her for getting three songs.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 2:12 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Just a random thing that popped into my head.  How incredibly absurd is it that Blaine included Sebastian in "All You Need is Love"?  I mean, how idiotic does one have to be to include a man who was a threat to the relationship when trying to win your ex back?  Especially when that man nearly blinded you with a rock salt slushy.  If I was Kurt, I'd be like, "Sebastian is here? Really, Blaine?" and then I'd turn in walk away.

It is amazing how stupid the writers are.  
This idea strikes quite close to my dream scenario. It would cause Kurt tremendous pain but since Kurt seems to be falling into that bear trap I'll keep this as my head canon: Kurt woukd just need to see/realise who Eli is. At the prom, Lima Bean, Gap, where ever and Blaine would be put back to the penalty box. Because if seeing Sebastian doesn't do that he must know it was not Seb that Blaine played the field with. I still find it hard that this issue hasn't been addressed, yes I know it's Glee. I find it ridiculous that Kurt would even stand the whiff of Seb if he even has a second thought of Seblain having happened.

But Kurt would be genuinely struck down if seeing the other guy combines with Finn's death. I am a sadist aren't I? But so is Kurt if he returns to Blaine without warning.
I don't mind bringing Eli back for one confrontation scene but only if he is played by another actor and not the one who played him in 4x07. We never saw his face in canon so it shouldn't be a problem. 
I didn't like the campaigning that guy did after the episode aired. He visited the Glee set a few weeks after his scene acting like he became great friends with everybody after shooting one 2 seconds long scene with Darren. He tried to gains fan sympathy by using some non existent friendship with the glee cast hoping for a bigger role on the show. After some Blarren stans complimented him on Twitter he told them to tweet Ryan Murphy and FOX that they wanted him on the show.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 2:19 pm

So Kurt is going to be at Prom. Well if the choice is for Kurt to be off screen and onscreen at a HS Prom I choose option B. Razz 

IF Tina is going full Carrie mode I hope we can plenty of comic reactions shots from Kurt.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:http://www.popsugar.com/Chris-Colfer-Darren-Criss-Kissing-Set-Glee-31166516

The kiss is being spoiled in a lot of entertainment websites, it's part of a concentrated marketing effort by Glee.  Love it or hate it, it's obvious to me they are pushing a Klaine kiss actually happening for the season premiere.
The marketing of this kiss is ridiculous.  They won't be able to cut it now.  It's crazy that they have to push Klaine this much to sell the show, especially when so many people dislike Klaine and Blaine.  

Just as an asside.  The picture of Darren in the black shirt where he was talking on the phone is a horrible picture of him--he looks really old in it.  
They are pimping the shit out of Klaine because Finchel and Brittana are done.Rolling Eyes 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone asked Oliver if he was going to be on Glee again, and he tweeted this:

I hope this means he is back.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2013, 2:26 pm

i get the feeling that he's not back at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 2:27 pm

Well Oliver said before he was not committed to Glee in the first episodes and Chris pretty much confirmed in some interview that Adam is out for now. So realistically, I think he's through with the show.

Wouldn't be surprised if they mention Adam in some throwaway line in 5.01 that he's out of the picture.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:29 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:Are people on site reporting that Kurt is at Prom?
Yes. I've seen a couple of tweets reporting he's on set and wearing a suit.
Someone said they have a dream/fantasy sequence occurring. Wonder if that is Prom.

Related to spoilers, if they are keeping Kurt in Lima for the first two episodes, it makes sense that guest star Demi Lovato is already interacting with Santana back in NY.

The implied Klaine heavy emphasis doesn't bode well for McKinley if they need Kurt to prop things up.  Then again a prom centered around Tina makes no marketing sense.
But I'm confused. I thought Santana and Rachel were in Lima. I have no idea why the hell Rachel's there, but Santana went back in 4.22, and this is supposed to pick up where it left off.
I don't know. This is weird. But a Pezberry duet is nice. I hate their "friendship", but I love the contrast of their voices. They don't have to be in the same place for a duet either.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:30 pm

Buenos wrote:Well Oliver  said before he was not committed to Glee in the first episodes and Chris pretty much confirmed in some interview that Adam is out for now.  So realistically, I think he's through with the show.

Wouldn't be surprised if they mention Adam in some throwaway line in 5.01 that he's out of the picture.
But why is he still interacting with the cast and the Glee fans? Why is he relocating to LA just in time for S5?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

I mean give me a break, giving it to Perez Hilton?

Perez Hilton is scum. Why would they associate with that?
Gross. I have no idea why they would associate with the likes of him.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2013, 2:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:Well Oliver  said before he was not committed to Glee in the first episodes and Chris pretty much confirmed in some interview that Adam is out for now.  So realistically, I think he's through with the show.

But why is he still interacting with the cast and the Glee fans? Why is he relocating to LA just in time for S5?
he's on another show and is also working on his own projects. he's friends w/ chris and ashley and they hang out together. anybody can make friends w any of hte glee cast members.

in terms of interacting w/ the fans, it doesn't really matter which shows the fans watch. fans are fans are fans are fans. neutre 

Last edited by fantastica on 8/21/2013, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 2:34 pm

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/
x wrote:
Anonymous
This is probably pushing it because you said you wouldn't share anything more but... Would you be willing to clarify who actually sings on Hey Jude?

I don’t know the exact voices. All I know is it’s a group number for New Directions. But Kurt is not on the song. I don’t believe Chris filmed for any of those scenes I mentioned.
Well there you have it, for all we know Kurt puts in a "cameo" at Prom.
Why would he be involved in something that affects Tina, someone he's been friends with for 5 seasons, no?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:36 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others  as long as it works for his character.  
I don't think Chris is the anti-Klainer that some people think he is. I think he's sort of neutral about it. I think is main concern is like the rest of ours and he just wants what's best for Kurt.
Which means not being a lapdog to Blaine with no self esteem.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2013, 2:37 pm

i think kurt and burt both had "cameo" appearances in the prom episode to satisfy their "quota" as being on an episode. at least they will get paid for the episode. geez, if someone will pay me half as much and make me stand in the far corner all day long i would be totally willing and happy, even if i never show up on the screen.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:37 pm

fantastica wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

he's on another show and is also working on his own projects. he's friends w/ chris and ashley and they hang out together. anybody can make friends w any of hte glee cast members.

in terms of interacting w/ the fans, it doesn't really matter which shows the fans watch. fans are fans are fans are fans. neutre 
Damn.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:49 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Okay, you know I've been thinking about that kiss since I saw the video last night. Now I know some of you have resigned yourselves to the fact that Klaine are back together, but what if they're not? Remember I Do? And how Kurt basically just said they were friends with benefits? Now I'm not saying that the same thing is happening this time, but I am saying that we shouldn't jump to conclusions. I'm not going to clutch at straws and say it's a dream sequence, but what if it's just a way for Kurt to get closure? Like, he even admitted that he wasn't over Blaine when he started Adam, and what if this is just a way to get rid of any lingering feelings so he can finally move on? Now let's be real: I don't trust the writers, but I do trust Chris. And like someone mentioned before, Chris really cares about Kurt and he always speaks up if there's something that he doesn't like or if it doesn't narratively make sense for his character. Also, think about this: I bet you that maybe at week, at most has passed since the regionals episode when Kurt clearly, bluntly, and casually said they weren't a couple. I highly doubt his feelings could've changed that much in this short of a time span.
Chris can only do so much with his acting choices and scene/storyline suggestions. In the end, it is all in the hands of the writers and directors. This is why Chris needs to write and direct and episode! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:52 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I just informed my non-watching Glee fan, that she'll me watching the show, participating in a drinking game. I am actually looking forward to that.
What are the rules?
Good question. 1 shot every time Blaine sings? 1 shot every time they try to force me to like the Newbies? 1 shot every time Kurt isn't allowed to express his opinion? 1 shot every time they manage to destroy yet another character to prop up Blaine/stupid storylines?

Add your ideas/thoughts please. I'll be wasted and give back a proper review of "how Glee helped me have a great evening after all whis "
Drinking that many shots in 45 minutes could be life threatning. Especially if you add point from every bro moment, Lady Hummel and bowtie!
Good points! Let's see if I can survive the episode! I may actually do it. I have to add the fun somehow to the show!
Don't do that! You will die!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next