Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 8:46 pm

Are people on site reporting that Kurt is at Prom?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  brisallie 8/20/2013, 8:51 pm

Buenos wrote:Are people on site reporting that Kurt is at Prom?
Yes. I've seen a couple of tweets reporting he's on set and wearing a suit.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/20/2013, 8:55 pm

Buenos wrote:http://www.popsugar.com/Chris-Colfer-Darren-Criss-Kissing-Set-Glee-31166516

The kiss is being spoiled in a lot of entertainment websites, it's part of a concentrated marketing effort by Glee.  Love it or hate it, it's obvious to me they are pushing a Klaine kiss actually happening for the season premiere.
The marketing of this kiss is ridiculous. They won't be able to cut it now. It's crazy that they have to push Klaine this much to sell the show, especially when so many people dislike Klaine and Blaine.

Just as an asside. The picture of Darren in the black shirt where he was talking on the phone is a horrible picture of him--he looks really old in it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/20/2013, 9:00 pm

Someone asked Oliver if he was going to be on Glee again, and he tweeted this:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 9:01 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

I mean give me a break, giving it to Perez Hilton?

Umm I've no words. After seeing that Perez has written about the kiss, it seems to me like they're getting what they want and is PUBLICITY. Once again, want it or not, Chris's image has been used to promote Glee.
I was talking about this with my parents over dinner, that here we are more than a month before the premiere and they're spoiling THIS NOW?

But I realized, what is it doing? Even though WE hate it and the Klainers love it, IT'S STIRRING SHIT UP WITH BOTH SIDES and the fandom in general... IT'S CREATING BUZZ!

And Ryan Murphy is notorious for wanting to create buzz/attention, regardless of its nature. And going by past instances, follows the adage: "Any publicity is good publicity"

And look at tumblr, twitter, lj, etc... He has riled the fanbase for both good and ill depending on one's perspective. We're talking about Glee.

And odds are even some of us who are furious about these spoilers will still watch the premiere to see how it actually plays out. To see if Kurt is still free or returns to being klained to Blaine.

Win/win for Ryan.
Screw Ryan, I'm not watching.

But yes, it's win/win. That's why they did it. It's especially win/win if they and the klainers can silence anyone who doesn't like it. As long as the trolled fans don't get sick of being trolled. And the month-long lead-in means we have 30 some days to get used to the idea that maybe Klaine isn't that bad.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 9:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:http://www.popsugar.com/Chris-Colfer-Darren-Criss-Kissing-Set-Glee-31166516

The kiss is being spoiled in a lot of entertainment websites, it's part of a concentrated marketing effort by Glee.  Love it or hate it, it's obvious to me they are pushing a Klaine kiss actually happening for the season premiere.
The marketing of this kiss is ridiculous.  They won't be able to cut it now.  It's crazy that they have to push Klaine this much to sell the show, especially when so many people dislike Klaine and Blaine.  

Just as an asside.  The picture of Darren in the black shirt where he was talking on the phone is a horrible picture of him--he looks really old in it.  
It's the veins in his arms. The sun is really merciless, and they were working hard. I'm sure neither of them looked that great the whole time. :-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 9:04 pm

brisallie wrote:
Someone said they have a dream/fantasy sequence occurring. Wonder if that is Prom.

Related to spoilers, if they are keeping Kurt in Lima for the first two episodes, it makes sense that guest star Demi Lovato is already interacting with Santana back in NY.

The implied Klaine heavy emphasis doesn't bode well for McKinley if they need Kurt to prop things up. Then again a prom centered around Tina makes no marketing sense.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  murasaki1 8/20/2013, 9:10 pm

I keep hoping that the Klaine kiss is a part of Blaine's fantasy, but I know with this show to keep my expectations very low. dryy 

murasaki1
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/20/2013, 9:54 pm

Whenever i hear the buzz i want to swat the bug!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 9:58 pm

Magically, the new twitter account from yesterday, @gleecrisscolfer, has a friend on set today for the prom episode! Granted, it's supposedly filming at the same school where they shot the scene yesterday. But isn't it handy how that happened? That she, now that she's got 2000+ klainer followers, can spoil the fact that Chris is there?

Nugget of info: If the "friend" is supposedly a fellow student, I call double BS. High school students--especially the extras--are rarely played by people under 18. It's 18+ to look younger. Because it's a job. That you get cast formally, through one particular casting agency. They don't just grab people from the hallways . . . and say "you're in luck! here's your chance to spoil The Prom!"

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/20/2013, 10:07 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Someone said they have a dream/fantasy sequence occurring. Wonder if that is Prom.

Related to spoilers, if they are keeping Kurt in Lima for the first two episodes, it makes sense that guest star Demi Lovato is already interacting with Santana back in NY.

The implied Klaine heavy emphasis doesn't bode well for McKinley if they need Kurt to prop things up.  Then again a prom centered around Tina makes no marketing sense.
But I'm confused. I thought Santana and Rachel were in Lima. I have no idea why the hell Rachel's there, but Santana went back in 4.22, and this is supposed to pick up where it left off.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/20/2013, 10:10 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

The implied Klaine heavy emphasis doesn't bode well for McKinley if they need Kurt to prop things up.  Then again a prom centered around Tina makes no marketing sense.
But I'm confused. I thought Santana and Rachel were in Lima. I have no idea why the hell Rachel's there, but Santana went back in 4.22, and this is supposed to pick up where it left off.
saispa 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 12:31 am

AnneNeville wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

I mean give me a break, giving it to Perez Hilton?

Umm I've no words. After seeing that Perez has written about the kiss, it seems to me like they're getting what they want and is PUBLICITY. Once again, want it or not, Chris's image has been used to promote Glee.
I was talking about this with my parents over dinner, that here we are more than a month before the premiere and they're spoiling THIS NOW?

But I realized, what is it doing? Even though WE hate it and the Klainers love it, IT'S STIRRING SHIT UP WITH BOTH SIDES and the fandom in general... IT'S CREATING BUZZ!

And Ryan Murphy is notorious for wanting to create buzz/attention, regardless of its nature. And going by past instances, follows the adage: "Any publicity is good publicity"

And look at tumblr, twitter, lj, etc... He has riled the fanbase for both good and ill depending on one's perspective. We're talking about Glee.

And odds are even some of us who are furious about these spoilers will still watch the premiere to see how it actually plays out. To see if Kurt is still free or returns to being klained to Blaine.

Win/win for Ryan.
Screw Ryan, I'm not watching.

But yes, it's win/win. That's why they did it. It's especially win/win if they and the klainers can silence anyone who doesn't like it. As long as the trolled fans don't get sick of being trolled. And the month-long lead-in means we have 30 some days to get used to the idea that maybe Klaine isn't that bad.

I am not watching either. I just hope Kurt will not be stuck in Lima after getting back with Blaine. I hope he does not ending up setting on a stool while Blaine sings. I hope Blaine does not cheat again, and if he does I hope Kurt ends it for good. I hope Kurt does not apologize for Blaine for not being there 24/7 and he is totally to Blame for Blaine's cheating. That is what I am most afraid will happen. I hope I am wrong though.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2013, 1:42 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

You're confusing me now. Because last thing I remember is Rachel doing her audition in NY, so when did she go back to Lima? Are there Summer episodes that I missed?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/21/2013, 2:25 am

How can Demi's character not know Kurt?

She's a friend of Rachel's and probably it is true she will be Santana's new girlfriend, so wouldn't she have met Kurt?

These writers change their minds give out false information, so right now I am sitting back and waiting for the Season to start to what is really going on.

Don't care about Klaine, just want to see Kurt.

Don't trust spoilers anymore, so don't care about them.

Kurt/Chris looks hot, and sings GTGYIML brilliantly.

That is all I care about.

I hope they release pics of Kurt/Chris from the prom episode they are doing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 2:57 am

brisallie wrote:
You're confusing me now. Because last thing I remember is Rachel doing her audition in NY, so when did she go back to Lima? Are there Summer episodes that I missed?
You didn't miss anything. People saw Lea on the Dalton set when Chris and Darren were filming with the Warblers last week and they thought she will be part of that scene as well. But I think Rachel will be in NYC when the season starts. Rachel has a duet with Santana in 5.01 so Santana probably returned to NY after 4.22., Brittany left so there is nothing to keep her in McKinley anymore.

I think they might be keeping Kurt in Lima so he can be with his family in 5.03 when they find out together about Finn's death instead of making him return to NYC and then come back to Ohio one episode later.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 3:09 am

Chord posted a video this morning about Jenna going crazy which makes me think it's actually Tina who goes crazy on prom. I hope she won't do anything to Kurt if the spoilers about Chris being there are true.
Why do the writer keep doing this to Tina? She was such a sweet girl now I can't stand seeing her on my screen.

Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 3:20 am

sheny wrote:Chord posted a video this morning about Jenna going crazy which makes me think it's actually Tina who goes crazy on prom. I hope she won't do anything to Kurt if the spoilers about Chris being there are true.
Why do the writer keep doing this to Tina? She was such a sweet girl now I can't stand seeing her on my screen.

Spoiler:
I agree. I use to like her but now can not stand her after she became a Blaine can do no wrong stan, and blame Kurt for Blaine's cheating. I dislike her more than I dislike Blaine right now. She use to be one of my favorites.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/21/2013, 5:24 am

I am in this very strange stage. I am not pissed, I am not mad, I am not happy. I am actually very, very amused just watching the Glee-meltdown. It is so over-the-top obvious with its PR, it is very amusing. We knew Klaine will reunite eventually. I just hope they may copy the Finchel dynamic and break-up soon again. Maybe there are some unexpected storylines? Blaine actually doesn’t get accepted to NYADA but receives a scholarship for Ohio State? But Kurt needs to return to NYC soon. That is all I care about! If Kurt remains in Lima because of Blaine, I will go Lima Heights.

Looking at it from a positive point (I try! Give me some slack): It looks like a fun number, Kurt (Chris) looks very, very sexy and I like see seems to be in control (let’s just ignore he wasn’t allowed to talk during S4..). Maybe him being at Prom will equal a solo? They cannot do a Beatles episode without giving Kurt a solo. They just can’t! (…they will…)

I guess I will continue watching just for the crack of it. My drinking game plans reach new developments and details. I cannot and will not take this show serous anymore. I’ll enjoy what I can get about Kurt and everything else will be a good reminder in how not to write a TV show.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 5:37 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Looking at it from a positive point (I try! Give me some slack): It looks like a fun number, Kurt (Chris) looks very, very sexy and I like see seems to be in control (let’s just ignore he wasn’t allowed to talk during S4..). Maybe him being at Prom will equal a solo? They cannot do a Beatles episode without giving Kurt a solo. They just can’t! (…they will…)
I have no hope for Kurt solo. We know Tina has 3 songs, Santana has one duet for now but GOBr said there is more to come for her, so she will have at least two maybe even 3 songs in the episode. If the amount of the songs is the same as ep.1 this leaves 2-3 more songs. The chances that one of these 2-3 songs is for Kurt are close to zero. Marley/Jarley/Unique don't have a song in the first episode so they may get one or two. Or Ryan can always happily shove one more Blaine/Blam song down our throats.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 6:15 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
I am not watching either. I just hope Kurt will not be stuck in Lima after getting back with Blaine. I hope he   does not ending up setting on a stool while Blaine sings. I hope Blaine does not cheat again, and if he does I hope Kurt ends it for good. I  hope Kurt does not apologize for Blaine for not being there 24/7 and  he  is totally to Blame for Blaine's cheating. That is what I am most afraid will happen. I hope I am wrong though.
You know, they probably will wind up keeping Kurt in Lima. They'll probably say something about how NYADA told him he could take the rest of the semester off and he can start back up as a freshman with Blainers at the start of the school year vomir

They need someone to carry the McKinley side until gelboy graduates since Finn won't be there :(
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 6:20 am

I don't know how reliable popwrapped is with spoilers, but for what it's worth:

My fellow Gleeks! We are gearing up for the season premiere of our beloved show with bated anticipation.

While we are sad that we will no longer have Finn Hudson gracing our screens (and yes we do have a stock pile of tissues at the ready), we are still excited for season five of Glee.

So without further ado let’s break down some spoilers.

WARNING YOU WILL BE SPOILED PAST THIS POINT!

“Love, Love, Love” (season five, episode one)

This will be part one of the Beatles tribute episode.

This will pick up where “All Or Nothing” (season four finale) ended.

Sebastian Smythe, Burt Hummel, Roz Washington, Mercedes Jones, Principal Figgins will appear in this episode.

Warblers Trent (Dominic Barnes) and Nick (Curt Mega) will also make an appearance.

All show choirs in Ohio New Directions, Haverbrook School For The Deaf, Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers will be seen.

This episode will feature both Ohio and New York.

Songs

“You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away” sung by Artie Abrams and Kitty Wilde
“Got To Get You Into My Life” sung by Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel
“Help!” sung by New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, and the Warblers
“Yesterday” sung by Rachel Berry
“All You Need Is Love” sung by New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers and Haverbrook School For The Deaf
“Hard Days Night” sung by Rachel Berry and Santana Lopez
“I Saw Her Standing There” sung by New Directions Boys
“Drive My Car” sung by Artie Abrams and Kitty Wilde with New Directions Boys

“Tina In The Sky With Diamonds” (season five, episode two)

Demi Lovato’s character “Dani” a struggling artist who befriends Santana and Rachel will debut in this episode. Dani will also be friends with Adam Lambert’s unnamed character.

This episode will be the Prom episode.

Burt and Kurt will be at prom.

Songs
“Here Comes The Sun” sung by Santana and Dani
"Hey Jude"
"Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band"
"Someday"
"Let It Be"

Finn Tribute Episode

This will be a tribute episode to Finn Hudson and Cory Monteith.

Finn Hudson will not die from a drug overdose.

All proceeds from sales of songs for this episode will be donated to charity.

There will be specially filmed PSA’s on drug abuse featuring the cast and shot by Ryan Murphy.

General Spoilers

Glee will have four new recurring roles: Ruby, Henry, Julie and Ryan.

Ruby will be an African American student at McKinley.

Ryan is a girl who plays the guitar.

According to TVLine, ther characters (unknown if recurring or not) will be Roderick Easton (40/50 something man), Jim Elliot, Jurgen (thick German/Austrian accent), a school board member and a nerdy girl.

Adam Lambert will join the cast. He will portray Kurt’s yet unnamed nemesis.

Dani will have a six episode arc.

Kurt and Blaine will get back together in the first two episodes.
If it is true, why the hell would Burt be at prom?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 6:33 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Songs
“Here Comes The Sun” sung by Santana and Dani
"Hey Jude"
"Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band"
"Someday"
"Let It Be"
If this is true and there are only 5 songs in episode 5.02, Chris really won't sing a Beatles song. It's confirmed that 3 are for Tina and 1 is for Santana and Demi. I'm pretty sure the last one is for Santana too. I hate you RM.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 34 Tumblr_ltdwphSqZs1qexa4to1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/21/2013, 7:14 am

Do we know for sure those are all songs?

It is so strange how every episode has one character singing so much. I really dislike that.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/21/2013, 7:45 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Do we know for sure those are all songs?

It is so strange how every episode has one character singing so much. I really dislike that.
You know what makes me hate this even more is that Kurt will never be the character who sings half of the songs in one episode. I think the last time Chris sang a solo and more than two lines in a group number in one episode was the Whitney episode in season 3. Even then they cut his part in "My love is you Love" from the episode.

Not only he sings so little but they always find a way to exclude him when he does. If I didn't have the Itune versions of "Don't stop believing", "One of us", "My love is you Love", "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year" and "We Need a Little Christmas" I would never know that Kurt sings in them because they were all cut or someone else sang his part in the episode.

They're finally giving Jenna the spotlight with 3 songs in one episode when almost everybody hates her character. I feel bad because she is a really sweet girl with great voice and deserves this but my hate for Tina doesn't let me be happy for her.

Last edited by sheny on 8/21/2013, 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next